Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,569)

Showing posts 291,361 - 291,380 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
Give gays an inch, they'll try to strip First Amendement rights.
New Mexico judge rules Christian photographers cannot use religious freedom to refuse shooting gay couple's wedding pictures.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765636407/...
Gays lack discipline. They are overreaching and will lose support fast. This case will likely reach SCOTUS.
Derp.
And they will say over and over that they aren't trying to take away our rights.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your link substantiating your claim that "a human" (noun) and a human being are not synonyms b/c of "philisophical differences"?
Hmmmmmm?
We're waiting..........
Put your money where you mouth is.
This also has nothing to do with my posts, to either Ink, or Sassy. More irrelevancies from No Relevance. No surprise there.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
No, it really doesn't.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And they will say over and over that they aren't trying to take away our rights.
Persecution of, and discrimination against, gays, is not a right.

Nor is denying one the legal ability to persecute, persecution.

I realize these are difficult concepts for folks that are used to doing the persecuting...tough. Wrap your mind around this:

Your freedom to worship as you please, does not constitute the freedom to discriminate against others. Worship whatever you want - but if you choose to discriminate against those of whose sexual orientation you disapprove, you will reap the consequences, just like anyone else.
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it really doesn't.
ok, I'll let her answer. It won't be any different.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You do that.
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Persecution of, and discrimination against, gays, is not a right.
I realize these are difficult concepts for folks that are used to doing the persecuting...tough. Wrap your mind around this:
Your freedom to worship as you please, does not constitute the freedom to discriminate against others. Worship whatever you want - but if you choose to discriminate against those of whose sexual orientation you disapprove, you will reap the consequences, just like anyone else.
One more reason that it will be anything but a free country soon.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Ink bemoans the perceived loss of her former freedom to treat other people poorly, on the basis of sexual orientation.

Wahhhhhh.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
They why bring it up in relation to the other poster's ectopic pregnancy and subsequent abortion?
Pay attention and you will understand. She didn't specify her ectopic pregnancy. An abortion to "save your life" has many stipulations. A woman can claim that if she aborts because shes too stressed to continue her pregnancy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Pay attention and you will understand. She didn't specify her ectopic pregnancy. An abortion to "save your life" has many stipulations. A woman can claim that if she aborts because shes too stressed to continue her pregnancy.
Oh, so you're making an ass out of yourself. Got it.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. An abortion is the ending of a pregnancy, whether spontaneous or induced, by the removal of the products of conception.
The removal in an ectopic pregnancy is direct, and deliberate, whether or not the embryo is alive. Period. It's certainly not being moved to an alternate location to continue gestation, and everyone knows the embryo will die as a result, just like any other induced abortion.
Your church wanting to dance around this issue that they know can't end any other way, is just that, a dance to justify it without changing it's own dogma.
If a pregnant woman is in a car wreck(previability) and they have to remove the uterus to stop the bleeding that's killing Mom, would you call that an abortion? No you wouldn't. Removing the tube that contains the embryo, is not a direct killing. Most likely it isnt alive anyway.

Nobody is doing any dance here but you in your attempts to justify killing AS CHOICE.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

U
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you're making an ass out of yourself. Got it.
Nope. Try again.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Persecution of, and discrimination against, gays, is not a right.
Abortion discriminates against the humans in the womb. You control freaks are bullies who think because your baby is in a vulnerable situation, that you can claim rights to kill them. My children were never held *hostage* in or out of the womb. When my baby was hungry, I didn't wave my breasts over their head to show control. Hey lookie baby, I have the freedom to feed you or not and there is not a damn thing that you can do about it. If I CHOOSE to feed you, I will...and if not...too bad...you're dead.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
These proaborts have NO idea how their evil stance (supporting the right to kill their baby because they're unwanted) is setting us up for a total disasterous outcome. It's acceptable to kill your own child.....so.....ANYTHING goez. The Pandora's box was blown open the day abortion became acceptable.

Just wait and see. There is no respect for human life especially your own child. Scary.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler, one of your fellow proaborts tricked his girlfriend into taking an abortifacient.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/16/18...
Your fellow proabort is being charged with FIRST-DEGREE MURDER, a charge that could carry a life sentence.
The law sees the preborn baby as more than a "product of conception"....hence the MURDER charge.
The baby's mother said her boyfriend "came to my house with the pills, his WEAPON of choice."
Interesting indeed!
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on, Ink, let her answer the post directed to her. Maybe you would answer a post directed to you while you're at it?

Care to explain why *you* find it so easy to believe some people would think "some lives" are not as important as others?
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of divide and conquer? Of the PL & PC sides, do you know who's behind a lot of it?

It's not the PC side.

It's funny you're fearing the USA not being a free country when you're side is actively trying to criminalize abortion. Your leaders dole out tons of propaganda and you keep asking for more instead of learning what's real and what's not.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>
"If a pregnant woman is in a car wreck(previability) and they have to remove the uterus to stop the bleeding that's killing Mom, would you call that an abortion? No you wouldn't."

Yes, in fact I would. It ends the pregnancy, does it not?

"Removing the tube that contains the embryo, is not a direct killing."

Yes, it is. Is there any chance the embryo will live? No, it dies, immediately, and so it IS a direct, deliberate killing of the embryo.

"Most likely it isnt alive anyway."

Nonsense. If it wasn't alive, the tissue would break down, and be reabsorbed into the woman's body. It's BECAUSE it is still alive and growing that it presents a danger to the woman, you moron.

"Nobody is doing any dance here but you in your attempts to justify killing AS CHOICE."

I am doing no such thing. You are the one, in fact, that is dancing all over the place to pretend the removal of an ectopic pregnancy is not the abortion that it is.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

sassy jm wrote:
U <quoted text> Nope. Try again.
Oh, no, that's exactly what it was....you ASSuming that she did NOT need an abortion to save her life.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion discriminates against the humans in the womb. You control freaks are bullies who think because your baby is in a vulnerable situation, that you can claim rights to kill them. My children were never held *hostage* in or out of the womb. When my baby was hungry, I didn't wave my breasts over their head to show control. Hey lookie baby, I have the freedom to feed you or not and there is not a damn thing that you can do about it. If I CHOOSE to feed you, I will...and if not...too bad...you're dead.
Your lack of ability to refute my claims, either that an end to the legal ability to persecute doesn't constitute persecution, or that anyone has the 'right' to discriminate against others for sexual orientation reasons, is duly noted...

And so is the fact that you are pretty weird.

What mom 'waves [her] breasts over their baby's head to show control? "Hey lookie baby, I have the freedom to feed you or not and there is not a damn thing that you can do about it. If I CHOOSE to feed you, I will...and if not...too bad...you're dead...?"

You're a total freak, m'dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 291,361 - 291,380 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,077,573
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 223,908
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,639
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••