Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
291,341 - 291,360 of 305,185 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You better not, either.
:)
Not a chance.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ink wrote:
So we can just disregard the success and accomplishments of women who aren't pro abortion.
As I said, you can defend and worship them all you want. I don't have to go along with your demands to do the same.

I don't consider conservative, regressive women like Phyllis Schlafly, Michelle Bachmann, or Sarah Palin as being either successful or accomplished. Don't like my saying that? Too bleeping bad.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
These accusations.

>ink reposts my instructions to do her own research<

Are you a bimbo?
No.

Are you a brick?
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>And just exactly what did 'abortion as self-defense' suggest to you?
Oh, right....convenience.
It's inconvenient as all hell to have a pregnancy that threatens one's life, I'll grant you....but to act as if you didn't understand what 'ectopic' pregnancy is...?
Really? You didn't get that from 'My abortion saved my life'?
The thickness of your gray matter is only approached in scope by a black hole's density.
Sheesh.
You are not the first, nor the last to claim that your abortion saved your life. That line is much abused and I think we all know why. You people are afraid to admit to the fact that you didn't want yojr child. A girl that I was friends with years ago claimed that she had an abortion because she "had to". When I asked her why, she said "well, I told him that I drank alcohol and he said that that could potentially affect me or the fetus". That was her excuse that she used to justify killing her UNWANTED child.

Okay, you didn't specify that you had an *ectopic* pregnancy so I had no idea. Nevertheless,there is much controversy regarding what really constitutes a so called (oxymoron) "life saving" killing of another humans life.

No "gray matter" here.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was (first...originally...initiate d as) ectopic, and then it was removed...aborted...discontinu ed...defunct...non-extant...de ad...
Shall I go on?
Or do you care to continue in this vein, regardless of brutally pertinent embarrassment on your part?
I'll be happy to oblige...
LMAO! Too funny. Along comes....(cough) shovelhead out of the woodwork to answer a direct question about playa. I also mentioned Nastyass nana as one who aborted.

ALL three are from the same town and State. Tulsa,OK

::::giggle::::

Next.,...,

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> You are not the first, nor the last to claim that your abortion saved your life. That line is much abused and I think we all know why. You people are afraid to admit to the fact that you didn't want yojr child. A girl that I was friends with years ago claimed that she had an abortion because she "had to". When I asked her why, she said "well, I told him that I drank alcohol and he said that that could potentially affect me or the fetus". That was her excuse that she used to justify killing her UNWANTED child.
Okay, you didn't specify that you had an *ectopic* pregnancy so I had no idea. Nevertheless,there is much controversy regarding what really constitutes a so called (oxymoron) "life saving" killing of another humans life.
No "gray matter" here.
What "controversy" is there over ending an ectopic pregnancy?
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Accepted.
Hey, shove. Long time no see. I heard you were dead.
How's Nana?
lol
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense, Stupid Sassy. You're clueless, or YOU are the one being deceptive. The embryo may, or may not still be alive at the time, but the removal of an ectopic pregnancy is as much an abortion as any other termination of a pregnancy is.
Wrong. An abortion is a deliberate procedure meant to end the life of the humans life. An ectopic pregnancy is a miscarriage and/ or a procedure to remove "INDIRECTLY" the misplaced life.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Syria rebels had sarin gas: CIA
Full story: Tehran Times
The classified document obtained by WorldNetDaily, confirms that poison gas was confiscated earlier this year from members of the al-Nusra Front, a militant group that has been responsible for some of the most gruesome terrorist attacks directed at both Syrian soldiers and civilian population.
+++++

----------

From the above report, when rebels have Sarin gas, what does that mean if it appears to suggest the issue could be reconsidered if Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons, by just looking at one side of Syria regime?

How is it possible, to do again by looking for chemical weapons in Syria to destroy as if is like in Iraq for repeated cycle again?

How do they know that Syria really has chemical weapons for sure when they say if Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons to strike, by just looking at one side?

No one wants to do any more Iraq by pursing chemical weapons to destroy by saying even Syria violates an agreement on abandoning its chemical weapons by not letting them come in to inspect places and weapons to dismantle, because they don't know if Syria has chemical weapons now,or might destroy them before they strike.

If they invade by using ground troops, then it will be disasters because that will be fought against by Syrian people fiercely as they are well prepared.

The silly joke of invading for nothing as based on absolute unknown and uncertainty is very troubling and sickening in the paradox of logical thinking.

It is not amazing that Russia calls US as just being of exceptionalism as a pathetic, silly joke, of shaking all over downout again, that US would even say to strike and to dismantle chemical weapons as if never has learned from Iraq case.

That is very bad--What a dumb foolish joke that is, as only silly fools would keep on taking that radical Obama's SAYING of CHEMICAL WEAPONS AND to chase and destroy like another Iraq drama cycle, and would SEEM NOT being ABLE TO STOP on chemical weapons pursuit?
The proposal in attempt to check into Syria to dismantle chemical weapons is impossible, and is a violation of sovereignty of Syria, of which it imposes serous threats to the stability of Syria and the ME region.
As All that is with some clear mind, that is so simple to reject the trouble making calling chemical weapons issue by the irresponsible foolish Obama by passing the buck in the boiling hole he digs for himself, because IT IS A DEAD-end STREET OF GOING nowhere, to repeat like Iraq WMD dismantling.

Nobody should listen to Obama by passing the buck as one can do any way, but there are just dumb idiots on the planet who are of foolish stupidity by taking what says, by Obama doing Bush thing by taking on Syria to do Iraq CYCLE again--NOBODY WANTS RECYCLING ANOTHER silly disastrous IRAQ DRAMA CYCLE.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. An abortion is a deliberate procedure meant to end the life of the humans life. An ectopic pregnancy is a miscarriage and/ or a procedure to remove "INDIRECTLY" the misplaced life.
Wrong. An abortion is the ending of a pregnancy, whether spontaneous or induced, by the removal of the products of conception.

The removal in an ectopic pregnancy is direct, and deliberate, whether or not the embryo is alive. Period. It's certainly not being moved to an alternate location to continue gestation, and everyone knows the embryo will die as a result, just like any other induced abortion.

Your church wanting to dance around this issue that they know can't end any other way, is just that, a dance to justify it without changing it's own dogma.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't want a baby, don't have sex" is one of the most STUPID things anti-choicers say. But since you are one of the most stupid posters here, that is no surprise, to me anyway.
NO woman has to punish herself by denying herself sex for a lifetime if she NEVER wants children. Nor does a woman who has had the number of kids SHE wants have to pop out any more kids. But that's exactly what backward morons like you would prefer. Luckily, a woman who NEVER wants pregnancy or children, or who is DONE with the whole procreation thing after having only one or two kids, has to listen to you.
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
Well Gollyyy! When cpeter told some poster to not have sex or use a condom in order to prevent pregnancy,you thought it was sane advice. So why is "one of the STUPIDEST things anti-choicers say"?.

Educate yourself sweetheart. A woman is not fertile EVERYDAY so nobody is being "punished" for denying herself sex. Nobody is forcing you to "pop out" kids that you don't want. Calm down before your blood pressure goes up.

I feel that somebody abused or mistreated you. You have deep rooted issues that you can't seem to come to terms with. Did somebody control you or victimize you?. I'm serious Ocean.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What "controversy" is there over ending an ectopic pregnancy?
None.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>None.
They why bring it up in relation to the other poster's ectopic pregnancy and subsequent abortion?
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. An abortion is the ending of a pregnancy, whether spontaneous or induced, by the removal of the products of conception.
The removal in an ectopic pregnancy is direct, and deliberate, whether or not the embryo is alive. Period. It's certainly not being moved to an alternate location to continue gestation, and everyone knows the embryo will die as a result, just like any other induced abortion.
Your church wanting to dance around this issue that they know can't end any other way, is just that, a dance to justify it without changing it's own dogma.
I have tried to explain 'intent' to you in many different ways and you still don't get it. There is a difference between killing the baby and saving the mother. It is what is in your heart and I'm sorry for you that you can't make the distinction.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you just see Sassy busting through bedroom doors like the sex gestapo and yanking penises right out of vaginas with one hand while waving a Bible with the other hand?
You have some sick fantasies about me. I am not comfortable with being the object of womens fantasies. I'm used to being mens though.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. An abortion is a deliberate procedure meant to end the life of the humans life. An ectopic pregnancy is a miscarriage and/ or a procedure to remove "INDIRECTLY" the misplaced life.
A spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) is an abortion & is not a deliberate attempt, you fuktard.

Please shut your stinky trap with your vile lies and attempts to deceive and distort.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your poor attempt at a euphemism notwithstanding, it is you who conceded that "a human" (noun) is in the womb.
Therefore, by "products of conception" you must realize a little human's life is ended.
Your attempts at double-speak are weak and make you look like a moron.
I'm not using euphemisms, you are. I'm not using double-speak, as those are not my words. I merely gave the medical definition.

You are giving lies and using irrelevancies, as usual. No surprise, No Relevance.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried to explain 'intent' to you in many different ways and you still don't get it. There is a difference between killing the baby and saving the mother. It is what is in your heart and I'm sorry for you that you can't make the distinction.
I wasn't talking to you, and this doesn't address my question to sassy.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler, one of your fellow proaborts tricked his girlfriend into taking an abortifacient.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/16/18...
Your fellow proabort is being charged with FIRST-DEGREE MURDER, a charge that could carry a life sentence.
The law sees the preborn baby as more than a "product of conception"....hence the MURDER charge.
The baby's mother said her boyfriend "came to my house with the pills, his WEAPON of choice."
LOL, more irrelevancies and lies from No Relevance. No surprise.
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you, and this doesn't address my question to sassy.
Yes it does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••