Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,560)

Showing posts 291,181 - 291,200 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>It is a known fact that pagans have left newborns out to die of exposure. Pro aborts now are pushing if you don't think its a baby yet, even if its born, then you can dispose of the baby. An MSNBC announcer is well known for promoting infanticide.
You are a raving lunatic.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You know, she probably made the whole thing up.
Why didn't you name the MSNBC person who is supposedly promoting infanticide?

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Did ya hear about Mr. dawkins? Your hero? He is all for pedophilia, look it up.
I assume this is what you're referring to "Knit...?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/rich...

First of all, as usual, you don't understand what other posters on here say because you've already decided that anyone who doesn't subscribe to your interpretation of religion is automatically, "Wrong," "Evil," "Satanic," or, and I love this one--especially when one considers some of your previous posts--"Of-the-Devil. "

I've never stated anywhere that I'm an atheist.
I've never stated anywhere that Richard Dawkins--who I found on occasion to be just as repellent as some of you religious fanatics--was my "Hero."

I simply don't believe in the concept of "God" in the same way that you do "Knit."
I also do not, will not, can not, subscribe to your interpretation of Christianity, nor will I, can I, shall I subscribe to your system of beliefs with regards to "Family Planning."

Sorry "Knit," but you and I are at opposite sides of the religious/philosophical/ideolo gical odds and, as such, I fear, never the twain shall meet...

:(
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Does anyone actually know for a fact what the fruit was? Of course not since the story is some unproven myth. Speculation is that it was a date but since nobody actually knows anything about it for a fact then what knowledge am I lacking? That's like saying I lack knowledge on the subject of outer space aliens. There is no real knowledge of the subject to have.
Your overwhelming need to always seem superior is quite...ugly. In this case it was an epic fail.
Don't think it was actually a fruit. It was from the tree of knowledge so it might have had something to do with trust. But you can call it an apple.
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I've admitted to being wrong many times, when I HAVE been. I'm not in this case, that's all.
I'm calling you a lying scum because you ARE one. Deal with it.
I never saw you admit to being wrong. When did that happen?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Did ya hear about Mr. dawkins? Your hero? He is all for pedophilia, look it up.
Did you hear about all those Catholic priests that are all for pedophilia? Those are your heroes.
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, as far as many backward churches are concerned, popping out babies is the ONLY valid function of women.
Martin Luther voiced that ugly belief about women very well, even if he wasn't Catholic: "If a woman grows weary of bearing and at last dies, it matters not. Let her die from bearing, she is there to do it." Just goes to show that one doesn't HAVE to be a Catholic to hate women. Other backward religions do that as well.
You say backwards religions, can you name a religion that you consider progressive. do you consider Wicca progressive because, as one poster said, they dance naked around may poles?
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about all those Catholic priests that are all for pedophilia? Those are your heroes.
Catholics have only one hero. Christ.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess you didn't read where people are distancing themselves from him. Also they are saying he is wrong.
What...?

Did you not comprehend my last post to you?

"Knit," seriously, you're totally "out-of-your-element. "
You're not making even the slightest semblance of "sense" here.

Clearly "Catholic Schooling"--which usually produces fairly "good" results, had absolutely no effect on you.

More's the pity...

Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume this is what you're referring to "Knit...?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/rich...
First of all, as usual, you don't understand what other posters on here say because you've already decided that anyone who doesn't subscribe to your interpretation of religion is automatically, "Wrong," "Evil," "Satanic," or, and I love this one--especially when one considers some of your previous posts--"Of-the-Devil. "
I've never stated anywhere that I'm an atheist.
I've never stated anywhere that Richard Dawkins--who I found on occasion to be just as repellent as some of you religious fanatics--was my "Hero."
I simply don't believe in the concept of "God" in the same way that you do "Knit."
I also do not, will not, can not, subscribe to your interpretation of Christianity, nor will I, can I, shall I subscribe to your system of beliefs with regards to "Family Planning."
Sorry "Knit," but you and I are at opposite sides of the religious/philosophical/ideolo gical odds and, as such, I fear, never the twain shall meet...
Y'know, I know exactly what you mean, John-K. What struck my funny bone, though, was this below, so I hadta ad lib a bit.

"I also do not, will not, can not..."

Eat green eggs and ham!

"...nor will I, can I, shall I..."

...Eat them, Sam I am!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong a lot. You better hurry up and meet up with your ilk, they are going sky clad and Satan is bringing the Kool-aid.
Please stop picturing me naked. It's creepy. I'm a happily married woman with no interest in you.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, your nose is growing.
Aw, do you think fairy tales are real? LOL, grow up, lying scum. YOU are the one who lies. You've admitted it, at least twice.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw you admit to being wrong. When did that happen?
Quite a few times, actually. On this tread and others. Go look through the thread if you want to know. You can't seriously expect me to have a date and post number, Witless. When I'm wrong, I admit it.

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know, I know exactly what you mean, John-K. What struck my funny bone, though, was this below, so I hadta ad lib a bit.
"I also do not, will not, can not..."
Eat green eggs and ham!
"...nor will I, can I, shall I..."
...Eat them, Sam I am!!
Hah-hah!

Now that's a great display of "Free-Association."

Thank you "Katie!"

:)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what NFP is. Explain what you think it is, hints there is nothing artificial about it. Its not the rhythm method.
Knit you are not reading ..IN THAT ARTICLE IT SAYS,

ILLICIT USE OF NFP...what does that mean ILLICIT ..if it's ok with the Church ..I try very hard NOT to get upset ..But you never read what you post to ..

And I know what it is..just not why the Catholic author refers to illicit use of it ..with regards for paying for a girls college ..

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>She is on MSNBC at ten central, Saturday and Sundays and she is a so called professor. She also thinks the govt should raise children and not the parents. Mellisa Harris Perry.
Nobody is required to agree with her. There are a lot of crackpots out there, Husk, ya know.(hint hint)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
What...?
Did you not comprehend my last post to you?
"Knit," seriously, you're totally "out-of-your-element. "
You're not making even the slightest semblance of "sense" here.
Clearly "Catholic Schooling"--which usually produces fairly "good" results, had absolutely no effect on you.
More's the pity...
Well if you get frustrated here ..go see the folks ..just kidding..You are a great son..hope THRY are progressing :)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Knit you are not reading ..IN THAT ARTICLE IT SAYS,
ILLICIT USE OF NFP...what does that mean ILLICIT ..if it's ok with the Church ..I try very hard NOT to get upset ..But you never read what you post to ..
And I know what it is..just not why the Catholic author refers to illicit use of it ..with regards for paying for a girls college ..
Pretty sure in that author's mind 'illicit' would be the use of NFP to avoid pregnancy when the woman is otherwise healthy. I think sASSy has said that NFP is only for when she's too sick to risk getting pregnant...like, when she has galloping heart disease, or 3rd stage uterine cancer....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure in that author's mind 'illicit' would be the use of NFP to avoid pregnancy when the woman is otherwise healthy. I think sASSy has said that NFP is only for when she's too sick to risk getting pregnant...like, when she has galloping heart disease, or 3rd stage uterine cancer....
I thought it was,used for family planning..well I'm sure it is...thankfully not my problem ..
I have to rest after I babysit ..lol
Ink

Narberth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a few times, actually. On this tread and others. Go look through the thread if you want to know. You can't seriously expect me to have a date and post number, Witless. When I'm wrong, I admit it.
Didn't ask you for a date and post number, just asked what you were ever wrong about. I never saw you be wrong about anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 291,181 - 291,200 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min number four 216,949
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Putin 1,034,141
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 hr Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••