Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311325 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#310996 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any pedophile priests. Dawkins admits we shouldn't prosecute pedophiles. This man admits it. You call every priest a pedo, you are ignorant.
Then Dawkins and the Popes have something in common.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310997 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Playa, Moncie...to name a few.
Of course I care about women. I help women dealing with crisis pregnancies. I feel very sorry for anyone having a rough pregnancy,especially a dangerous one. Sometimes they have to delivery high risk pregnancies early on.nHopefully baby survives, ya know?
Nasty nanas another....

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#310998 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
Of course I care about women. I help women dealing with crisis pregnancies. I feel very sorry for anyone having a rough pregnancy,especially a dangerous one. Sometimes they have to delivery high risk pregnancies early on.nHopefully baby survives, ya know?
But that's not "every" woman who had an abortion.

She's on bed rest right now. The fetus has one kidney larger than the other, but it's unclear at this time if it will cause and issues once born. It's also unclear if the fetal kidney issues are related to the mother's kidney disease.
Katie

Pacific, WA

#310999 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> She said that she had several miscarriages.She never said she had an ectopic pregnancy. Feel free no prove otherwise.
I don't need to prove a thing. You've already responded to her post a page or so back telling you that you lost the wager. You are free to donate your losing amount to Planned Parenthood.

You look idiotic insisting someone/anyone provide proof *after* you've responded to her very own post.

==========
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What dollar amount did you have in mind, sucker?
Cuz you owe me...my aborted pregnancy was originally ectopic...and then it was terminated.
If you want to forward my winnings, send them to Planned Parenthood.
Next...
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> An ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion. By the time the surgery occurs the life is dead.
What do you mean "it was originally ectopic""
You love to deceive. Either it was or it wasnt.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#311000 Sep 13, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't wrong, based on what had happens PRIOR to my statement. It HAD moved on at that time.
That isn't what I said you were wrong about and you know it. You were wrong about the fact that there were multiple posts on the subject AFTER you made the statement about the conversation having "moved on". The posts you said you didn't believe existed. WRONG.

You have a real problem admitting you might be in err, don't you? That's a definite character flaw.
That coupled with your gratuitous name calling ( anyone who says something you disagree with is stupid, witless, an idiot, lying scum ) demonstrates substantial insecurity and a significant lack of self esteem

You've got problems.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#311001 Sep 13, 2013
Why don't you mind YOUR own business, which is your uterus and no one else's?
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> I wasnt here at ALL when she discussed her abortion. I just saw her post where she said that she aborted as self defense.
Mind your business.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#311002 Sep 13, 2013
You're an addle-pated, bilious, cantankerous, despotic, epicene, fu**ed-up, grotesque, hate-filled, ill-tempered, juvenile, knee-jerk, loveless, mindless, negative, old-fashioned, pseudo-christian, querulous, rage-addicted, self-righteous, tawdry, unpleasant, vitriolic, witless, xanthic-toothed, yawn-inducing zealot.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Oh keep quiet. I wasn't slamming anyone. She NEVER mentioned ECTOPIC PREGNANCY.
Bottom line is that she supports ELECTIVE ABORTION as choice. That's evil and disgusting. Shame on YOU for defending someone like that.
You're a suck-up.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#311003 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> No dear, I am not PRO-gestation for Octomom. I am AGAINST IVF because it's not natural and human lives die. Octomoms choice to use IVF was stupid. She wasn't even married or able to support her children. What she did wss intentional and stupid. Her pokr children are paying the price for her CHOICE.
Kudos for brilliantly exemplifying why you are only 'PRO-LIFE' on your own terms.
You're much better at pegging you than I am.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNex t....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311004 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> I wasnt here at ALL when she discussed her abortion. I just saw her post where she said that she aborted as self defense.
Mind your business.
And just exactly what did 'abortion as self-defense' suggest to you?

Oh, right....convenience.

It's inconvenient as all hell to have a pregnancy that threatens one's life, I'll grant you....but to act as if you didn't understand what 'ectopic' pregnancy is...?

Really? You didn't get that from 'My abortion saved my life'?

The thickness of your gray matter is only approached in scope by a black hole's density.

Sheesh.
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#311005 Sep 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're an addle-pated, bilious, cantankerous, despotic, epicene, fu**ed-up, grotesque, hate-filled, ill-tempered, juvenile, knee-jerk, loveless, mindless, negative, old-fashioned, pseudo-christian, querulous, rage-addicted, self-righteous, tawdry, unpleasant, vitriolic, witless, xanthic-toothed, yawn-inducing zealot.
<quoted text>
Ummmm tell us how you really feel ..Peter .

Good nite

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311006 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
That's two. A 'few' is more than two. There are hundreds of PC posters on this thread. Shall we count them from the 7 year old beginning?
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I care about women.
...as long as the women exhibit the requisite amount of guilt, fear, and shame required of them by...you and your god.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>I help women dealing with crisis pregnancies....
...by exhorting them to
'understand' their status as exalted incubators....
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>I feel very sorry for anyone having a rough pregnancy,especially a dangerous one....
...and you're more than happy to hold their hands and wipe their brows, singing 'hosanna' as they bleed out from ruptured placentas...which was undoubtedly 'god's' will for them.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes they have to deliver very high risk pregnancies early on...
...which may or may not result in a live birth....
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully baby survives, ya know...?
...and if mom doesn't, she at least fulfilled her purpose as a gestator... your freaky misogyny is worthy of the Anti-Christ.

*bitch*.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#311007 Sep 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to prove a thing. You've already responded to her post a page or so back, telling you that you lost the wager. You are free to donate your losing amount to Planned Parenthood.
You look idiotic insisting someone/anyone provide proof *after* you've responded to her very own post.
==========
[QUOTE who-"sassy jm"]<quoted text>
An ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion. By the time the surgery occurs the life is dead.

It was (first...originally...initiate d as) ectopic, and then it was removed...aborted...discontinu ed...defunct...non-extant...de ad...

Shall I go on?
Or do you care to continue in this vein, regardless of brutally pertinent embarrassment on your part?

I'll be happy to oblige...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#311008 Sep 13, 2013
Katie, the above post's use of 'you' was intended for Sunny Jane.

I'm about half tired of nailing her carcass to the proverbial wall on behalf of those she attempts to skewer with her bent and twisted 'wit'...and I fear I may have thrust wildly in your general direction.

My apologies to both you and Playa.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311009 Sep 13, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
Katie, the above post's use of 'you' was intended for Sunny Jane.
I'm about half tired of nailing her carcass to the proverbial wall on behalf of those she attempts to skewer with her bent and twisted 'wit'...and I fear I may have thrust wildly in your general direction.
My apologies to both you and Playa.
Accepted.

Hey, shove. Long time no see. I heard you were dead.

How's Nana?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#311011 Sep 13, 2013
Hey guys ..as,you ride off into the nite..I wish you both well ..God bless and good nite ..Peace ..
Knight

New York, NY

#311012 Sep 13, 2013
The liberals love death in clinics, they preach environmentalism and gun control while loving abortions. You liberals are a bunch of deranged liars. You belong in a third world country.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311013 Sep 13, 2013
Knight wrote:
The liberals love death in clinics, they preach environmentalism and gun control while loving abortions. You liberals are a bunch of deranged liars. You belong in a third world country.
Ersatz conservatives love death in Third World countries, so that First World problems can stay that way.

We worry about keeping the lights on, and Somalians worry about keeping their daughters rape-free. We worry about whether or not abortion should be legal, and those in Beirut worry about whether or not their wife's belly will be slit by a passing stranger. We worry about oil spills, and Pakistanis worry about drone strikes.

Deranged liars claim that women's bodies "...can prevent pregnancy via 'legitimate rape'," that there is a "war on Christians", and that partisan obstructionism is ultimately good for the country.

Gun control is hitting one's target.
Next...
Spooner

Corinth, MS

#311014 Sep 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Hey guys ..as,you ride off into the nite..I wish you both well ..God bless and good nite ..Peace ..
Good morning to you Rose. I have missed you for the last few weeks.
I hope you are doing well. Don't be a stranger, my Dear.

Peace unto you, Rose. God bless.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#311015 Sep 14, 2013
correction to post #311013

"Deranged liars claim there is a "war on Christians", should have read "...American Christians."

Christians in Third World countries actually ARE being persecuted.

My apologies.

(The above should not be construed to pardon those Christians in North Africa, who advocate the public execution of homosexuals,'child witches', and 'militant' midwives....)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#311016 Sep 14, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> An ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion. By the time the surgery occurs the life is dead.
Nonsense, Stupid Sassy. You're clueless, or YOU are the one being deceptive. The embryo may, or may not still be alive at the time, but the removal of an ectopic pregnancy is as much an abortion as any other termination of a pregnancy is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 1,394,729
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 32 min Earthling-1 9,810
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 255,502
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web