Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311325 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310974 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> ^^^ emotional wreck^^^^
^^^quotidian dreck^^^

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#310975 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Richard Dawkins thinks pedophilia is okay. He's your hero http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/09/1...
What makes him my hero? Did I ever say that? Oh, just because he's an evolutionary biologist?

Then going by that logic every perverted pedophile Catholic priest is YOUR hero.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310976 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys,were slamming playa,
Oh keep quiet. I wasn't slamming anyone. She NEVER mentioned ECTOPIC PREGNANCY.

Bottom line is that she supports ELECTIVE ABORTION as choice. That's evil and disgusting. Shame on YOU for defending someone like that.

You're a suck-up.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310977 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Being a strict 'pro-gestation' advocate, our sASSy would undoubtedly select the 'gestate all 10' option....unless, of course, we're talking about an 'Octomom' type, whose future as a mom depends financially upon government subsidy, and whose IVF procedure was ALSO federally subsidized...
you know...'cause Octomom is evil....
No dear, I am not PRO-gestation for Octomom. I am AGAINST IVF because it's not natural and human lives die. Octomoms choice to use IVF was stupid. She wasn't even married or able to support her children. What she did wss intentional and stupid. Her pokr children are paying the price for her CHOICE.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310978 Sep 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It just shows your lack of knowledge on a subject you bring up often.
Really? Does anyone actually know for a fact what the fruit was? Of course not since the story is some unproven myth. Speculation is that it was a date but since nobody actually knows anything about it for a fact then what knowledge am I lacking? That's like saying I lack knowledge on the subject of outer space aliens. There is no real knowledge of the subject to have.

Your overwhelming need to always seem superior is quite...ugly. In this case it was an epic fail.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310979 Sep 13, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
Bye I'm getting aggravated again ..Not good for me
Have a good night!

Oh..before you go can you repost playas post where she said that she had an ECTOPIC pregnancy?

Kthanks!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310980 Sep 13, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"Long Night Moon 13"
Fundies should be ashamed of the ignorance...but they're not.
they wear it like some kinda badge of honor
Most definitely. I get my best laughs when they pontificate about what God supposedly said about any of this. "God said this about sex". "God said that about contraception". God said, God said, God said, all day long with these rubes.

Not a one of them can prove God exists but they're all experts on what God says about everything. They should take their clown show on the road. They'd make millions.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310981 Sep 13, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Who tempted who?
(Sorry, Chooselife - that's one post you made that I've never been able to erase from my mind. I wish you had made amends for that horrible statement, but you never did, may God forgive you.)
Have a nice weekend LNM and all!
Hello! Happy weekend to you as well.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310982 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Every proabort claims their abortion was to save their life. MAJORITY of abortions are elective but...these woman were ALL dying and just HAD to abort, right?@@ sureeeee pumpkin.
Unless it was ectopic, then I call bullshitttttt.
Wrong. I have not seen "every" woman who had an abortion claim it was to save their life...not even on here.

Right now a close friend has a pregnant daughter-in-law. The DIL has kidney disease and her pregnancy is not going well. I don't know how it will end...good or bad, but right now she is in a dangerous situation. But I doubt you care anyway. The woman never matters with you fundies.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310983 Sep 13, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
a month and a thousand posts later...it was a joke. as if bigotry is never delivered with humor.
<quoted text>
it was only funny to your fellow bigots.
<quoted text>
no it isn't but it is your fault when you portray "every" priest that way, bigot.
You need a strong laxative, hon. And just so you know...I still think that post was funny.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310986 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Don't want a child, don't conceive one. Use your brain and abstain from sex( I KNOW how hard that must be for a sex craved woman like you) ehen you are fertile.
Pregnant? Then you ARE a mother because your offspring has been conceived.
Ocean56 and Susan Smith - Motherhood is OPTIONAL not required.
When did everyone's sexual activities become you business? It's like you want to be in every bedroom in the country telling people what the should or shouldn't be doing. What is this obsession with other people's sex lives? It's like a strange version of voyeurism.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310987 Sep 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I have not seen "every" woman who had an abortion claim it was to save their life...not even on here.
Right now a close friend has a pregnant daughter-in-law. The DIL has kidney disease and her pregnancy is not going well. I don't know how it will end...good or bad, but right now she is in a dangerous situation. But I doubt you care anyway. The woman never matters with you fundies.
Playa, Moncie...to name a few.

Of course I care about women. I help women dealing with crisis pregnancies. I feel very sorry for anyone having a rough pregnancy,especially a dangerous one. Sometimes they have to delivery high risk pregnancies early on.nHopefully baby survives, ya know?
Katie

Pacific, WA

#310988 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>What I remember is she had an elective abortion. Rose, these pro aborts are playing you.
The only ones (making a poor attempt at) playing anyone around here are you and your fellow ACers.

NAP has posted a few times she's had several spontaneous abortions and an abortion to terminate ectopic pregnancy.

These are medical words with medical definitions quite different than how you and your fellow ACers apply them in your thought processes against abortion.

It's no wonder you're always getting it wrong. You don't speak the same language and are incapable of reading the correct meanings. All of you suffer this same trait. It's very tiring.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310989 Sep 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did everyone's sexual activities become you business? It's like you want to be in every bedroom in the country telling people what the should or shouldn't be doing. What is this obsession with other people's sex lives? It's like a strange version of voyeurism.
No. No.nI don't want to nor care to discuss anyones sex life. STO, OTOH, suggested that I should so that women wouldn't abort, use bc or get pregnant. Weird right? LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310990 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Uh Rose? Women claim abortion after viability is ONLY done to save moms life meanwhile, they abort for all reasons like Downs syndrome cleft palate, etc....
Years ago women were told by proabort Drs that they had to abort OR die..for cases like cancer or other illnesses. Today they receive chemo (worst case scenerio) OR wait till after viability to begin. My friend was told that she HAD to abort or she would die. She refused even thougb she was VERY ill. She gave birth to her children.
Killing to save your life? It's disputed among Drs. PL vs PC opinions.
And most of all...it's not your G.D. business.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310991 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind your business.
Said Miss Gladys Kravitz...bwahahahahahahahaha! !!!!!!
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310992 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>What I remember is she had an elective abortion. Rose, these pro aborts are playing you.
I didn't even know that she aborted until today. Nowhere did she say ectopic pregnancy like Rose claims. Now playa says that she ORIGINALLY had an ectopic pregnancy but then aborted. Makes no sense.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310993 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Oh keep quiet. I wasn't slamming anyone. She NEVER mentioned ECTOPIC PREGNANCY.
Bottom line is that she supports ELECTIVE ABORTION as choice. That's evil and disgusting. Shame on YOU for defending someone like that.
You're a suck-up.
Meeoowww!!!
Katie

Pacific, WA

#310994 Sep 13, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no. that's you babe. anyone who answers "no" to the question " is pregnancy (other than the result of rape) the direct result of a willful act ?" has absolutely no idea how pregnancy happens.
<quoted text>
what does any of this have to do with the fact that pregnancy is the result of a willful act?
does the fact that pregnancy is preventable change that fact? no.
does the fact that penetration need not occur change that? no.
<quoted text>
you got one thing right anyway......you don't know what to tell me,
you are totally clueless
You are incapable of understanding the very basics of communication. You and I do not speak the same language since you insist on warping word definitions and twisting posts beyond recognition. Even as you admit your initial question, you're still adding to it and faking like I've not answered it. Drop the slimy bone. It's unattractive.

You are not cute or funny or intelligent. You're like a belligerent spoiled child wanting what s/he wants without concern for others.

And stop bothering me. I refuse to get on your merry-go-round. You show no respect to women anywhere when you think it's a problem for them to determine their own outcomes.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310995 Sep 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones (making a poor attempt at) playing anyone around here are you and your fellow ACers.
NAP has posted a few times she's had several spontaneous abortions and an abortion to terminate ectopic pregnancy.
These are medical words with medical definitions quite different than how you and your fellow ACers apply them in your thought processes against abortion.
It's no wonder you're always getting it wrong. You don't speak the same language and are incapable of reading the correct meanings. All of you suffer this same trait. It's very tiring.
She said that she had several miscarriages.She never said she had an ectopic pregnancy. Feel free no prove otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,394,797
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr ChristineM 255,503
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Earthling-1 9,810
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web