Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
290,961 - 290,980 of 305,389 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"My favorite niece is a surrogate mom, with pink hair, and a lip ring." - Playa
I'm sure your neice's baby calves are adorable in the early morning dew.
Yet another fine example of your respect for women, eh?

Morning dew, is it...you impotent old fuzznut letch...
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Ink wrote:
Don't you think that persecution of christians outside the USA is a much larger problem? If you think youre being persecuted here (hahaha) you can leave and see how tolerant they are in the middle east or china.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A lttle defensive, yah think?
I've never observed either of you to think...you pose ridiculously obtuse questions, and she parrots the Catholic crutch. The two of you together don't have enough brains to blow yourselves up with.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't say anything about an apple.
The bible also never says anything about hell or souls. Maybe you should tell that to your religious buddies, like peggy(husker).
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth control pills do not cause abortions, lying scum.
Yes they can.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"So is abortion (14th Amendment much?)"
Wrong. The very same reason you cannot own a citizen's body means you cannot own their uterus, either. The 14th Amendment means that a woman has the right to decide if she remain pregnant. A fetus is not a citizen. Never has been. And even if it was, it STILL would not have the right to use the woman's uterus without her continued permission. Period.
"Aren't laws supposed to protect civil rights? Are you saying laws can be wrong?"
Of course many laws protect civil rights, and laws can be wrong. I've never implied otherwise. For example, laws making abortion illegal, as the woman has the civil right to her own body, including the contents of her uterus. Those laws were wrong, against the Constitution, and were rightly overturned by RvW.
"Abortion goes along with what you support.
(BTW, your public support of abortion is what's called promotion. Your dimmer switch is stuck on dim.)"
I don't support abortion, publicly or privately. I'm not promoting anything. You are lying, it's that simple.
There are some who are not afraid to admit that they support abortion as choice. You're not one of them.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I've never observed either of you to think...you pose ridiculously obtuse questions, and she parrots the Catholic crutch. The two of you together don't have enough brains to blow yourselves up with.
Like she said....defensive.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another fine example of your respect for women, eh?
Morning dew, is it...you impotent old fuzznut letch...
You support killing females in the womb. And THAT is a "fine example of your respect for women"?
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You, however, as a woman who would encourage her daughter to die in the circumstances under which I had an abortion, are fairly unique in my personal experience.
Thank providence for that, at least.
What explains YOUR daily presence on these forums? Vitriol and opprobrium taste good to you?
You certainly aren't saving lives, or winning hearts and minds....
Next...
You're actually pretty funny when you're being silly. Who knew??

LOL @ your ridiculous claim that I would "encourage my daughter to die".

Next......

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love that story? It puts all other fairy tales to shame!
What kind of cruel b@stard would do such a thing? T
The kind that comes out of "mans" imagination looking to create a scape goat out of women for eternity in order to cover his own wrong doings. That's how I sum it up!
Exactly. The dopey woman is tricked by the serpent and then goes on to tempt the righteous man into defying God and messes up everything for all eternity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. But let's remember that two of the most infamous acts of Church-based TERRORISM, the Malleus Maleficarum and the Inquisition, were, in fact, created by the CATHOLIC Church.
Of course Knutter will find a way to deny this too, not that any of us will buy the idiocy she's trying to sell.
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
Oh no no no...Christians are ALWAYS the victims, never the perpetrators...just ask Ink and Knut. Oh, and all those molested children? they seduced those poor, poor priests.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another who has had an abortion. Explains alot about your daily presence on abortion forums.
You obviously ignored the part where she said the abortion was to save her life. But I forget...your dogma has no compassion for women since they're just supposed to be breeding stock for your mythical God.
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
All you will remember are the stats, not the "lives". There is no dignity after death; dignity is an internal feature and can't be granted by anyone else.
We get it--you think women are helpless gestation tanks, slaves to chance and the whims of biology. But they aren't--and that's what YOU don't get.
You need to look up the word "terrorist," because you obviously don't know what it means.
Yes, we should stop focusing on 9/11, just as we should stop focusing on the civil war, vietnam, hurricane katrina, and other past events. Honoring is not the same as focusing; you cant move forward if you focus on the past.
Worry about the dead all you want; it does nothing for them or yourself.
<quoted text>
There are the deceased that are killed and dumped that are found and given names(if they are babies)and proper burials to show them dignity.

No,I do not think that women are helpless gestation tanks, slaves "or otherwise.

I ca focus on anyone or anything that I choose WHILE honoring AND moving on. Kthanks.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that persecution of christians outside the USA is a much larger problem? If you think youre being persecuted here (hahaha) you can leave and see how tolerant they are in the middle east or china.
Of course it is. Persecution may be too strong a word for what is happening here. Liberals celebrate diversity and yet want to homogenize everyone one into a 'no individual rights allowed' society so that no one has to see or hear someone else's culture in public unless of course you belong to a 'preferred' group.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong and very, very naive. You put your trust in pro abort posters you don't know, they tell you a lot of B.S. to believe. The pill does cause abortions. And please tell me what device or pill does a woman use in her body that stops ovulation or kills sperm that natural family planning uses, I am dying to know.
Your ignorance is beyond appalling. The pill most certainly does not cause abortions. Who tells you that it does? Your dried up old ignorant Pope Carcass?
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously ignored the part where she said the abortion was to save her life. But I forget...your dogma has no compassion for women since they're just supposed to be breeding stock for your mythical God.
Did she say what she was going to die of? Very few things related to pregnancy kill the woman.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible doesn't say anything about an apple.
Oh, well, that changes everything! LMAO!
sassy jm

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Knit again ..You all use some form of contraception ..call it what you will ..it goes,AGainst the Only bible scripture That talks,of HAVING SEX WHEN ONE IS FERTILE ..period time..purification time ..then sex when one is fertile .
The pill stops ovulation..NO EGG NO BABY NO ABORTION.
yes sexual sin is bad...abortion imo is worse ...in this,society ..o be must do what we can to avoid it. Again my opinion..
Rose, women can and do get pregnant while using the pill. So YES there is fertilation. The pill and IUD can cause early abortions. Research it.

Nowhere in the bible does God command that we have sex EVERY fertile day. Abstaining is not having sex while blocking a life from being created by God. That act is meant to be open for life. A life that God wills BEFORE he creates it.

Unmarried people are not to have sex according to God. Why then do you suggest that they so called "protect" themselves?

Question; if you believe the bible says that we must have sex every time while fertile...then why do you think that is? to procreate? If so then did you have sex EVERY fertile time? Why did you get your tubes tied then?

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, I don't think you and that 'Knit-husk' thing, whatever it is, worship the same one.
Just sayin'.
On paper we worship The same Saviour...in practice from what I've seen ..we do not worship in the same manner or heart ...just from EHAT I've seen ..again my opinion

ONKY God knows what is in her heart ..But the words condemning you..I most certainly do NOT agree with ..
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible also never says anything about hell or souls. Maybe you should tell that to your religious buddies, like peggy(husker).
Acts 2:2731
'For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption. You have made known to me the paths of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.' "Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption." (ESV

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,096,017
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Patrick 225,646
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••