Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,547)

Showing posts 290,921 - 290,940 of303,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to fear in the now, but other humans. I refuse to fear you OR your non-existent god.
<quoted text>I hope your hear this, day in, and day out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol, sounds like a drunk man crying.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
There's no reason to be ashamed of making legal personal decisions OR of exercising one's constitutional rights.
<quoted text>
It enrages fundies that they can't force their personal sense of shame on others. It's delicious.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Not only have I mentioned where I live many times, it shows up every time I post, you mentally-challenged popesucker.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i asked you where you lived so i could verify your bogus employment numbers. you remember, where only 1 in 50 of those actively seeking employment could find a job. come on, man(?) up.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have everything to fear"

No, I don't. Not one thing.

"you live for now"

I do not, you lying scum.

"and you support the slaughter of over fifty five million unborn children."

I do no such thing, you lying scum.

"I hope you hear those babes cry"

There are no babies to hear, unless my grandson comes for a visit, and gets a "boo-boo".

"all the time, day in , day out."

No, just when he's hurt himself, or is especially tired.

"You will, even in your own little hell when you die."

Hell doesn't exist. Your mythology is irrelevant, and won't apply to my afterlife.

"You need to ask for forgiveness before its too late."

My support of others' civil rights is not something that NEEDS to be forgiven, lying scum.

You are an ugly, lying, scum.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot IVF....and the proverbial turkey baster....
correct. thanks for the reminder shovel, you phony.

both still willful acts.

"...fire all of your guns at once and....explode into space..."

http://streetphotoworkshops.com/wp-content/up...
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

bman wrote:
The Church is now taking care of the sex scandal, unlike the public schools. You are right, the Church deserves to be chastised for that. But the scandal aside, can't we also praise the good things the Church has done for society? The Vatican never collaborated with Nazi Germany, it was technically neutral, unfortunately, but Pope Pius XII often denounced Hitler. Plus St. Maximilian Kolbe, a franciscan friar, sacrificed himself to save a Jewish man's life during the Holocaust. Tell me about those rapes and abortions on nuns that the Catholic Church was involved in? Where's your proof? How about we talk about the Rabbis who stole millions from charities or the Imams who praise 9/11? Afraid to talk about that because you are an Anti-Catholic bigot? The Vatican created the University system, the Vatican was responsible for research of so many brilliant discoveries throughout our history, the Vatican has done more than you'll ever do in life. When you have humans running things it won't always be perfect because we have free will. Yes Jesus taught us a lot of things that you'll probably never understand because of your intelligence. Do your research before accusing the Church of these conspiracies.
You can defend your toxic religious institution all you want. As far as I'M concerned, there is NOTHING good about the Catholic Church, and I'm very glad I had the freedom to kick all of its toxic baggage to the curb over 25 years ago. I still consider that one of the best decisions I ever made.

Women who aren't mentally shackled to its archaic doctrines regarding sex and contraception, myself included, can decide for OURSELVES whether to be mothers or not, and for those who choose motherhood, how many kids EACH of us wants. We don't have to pop out four, five, six or more kids because the church forbids the use of reliable contraception. It's wonderful how much freedom women have when we AREN'T members of the Catholic Church.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Not only have I mentioned where I live many times, it shows up every time I post, you mentally-challenged popesucker.
<quoted text>
if you mentioned it i never saw it. otherwise i would not have asked. and it's generally known that isp locations are many times not indicative of one's actual location. you simply could have answered the question.

now that i know i'll see if i can confirm your made-up employment numbers, you mutt.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

worships reality wrote:
"Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required."
excellent motto to live by. so if you're that hell bent on not becoming one, then refrain from sex completely or use birth control responsibly, even two methods if motherhood is that unwanted. but when you are pregnant, the entity that makes you a mother already exists, is alive, and is developing.
Actually, motherhood is STILL optional when an unwanted pregnancy happens, since EACH woman gets to decide for HERSELF whether or not to continue it. What part of "not your pregnancy, not your decision" is too hard for you to understand?

Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

worships reality wrote:
beyond you? now you're just not being honest. your incessant whining and non stop chattering about how grateful you are for reliable birth control that has enabled you to remian pregnancy free certainly gives the impression that there's a running meter on your headboard that would rival macdonalds in terms of numbers "served".
No, "genius," it gives YOU that idiotic impression, and Inky too, of course. Feel free to keep looking like an idiot.

It looks to me like you're just pissed because I HAVE remained pregnancy-FREE by using reliable contraception to prevent that unwanted event. Too bad.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
correct. thanks for the reminder shovel, you phony.
both still willful acts.
But not sexual ones, eh?

You forgot to mention them, because you constantly have sex on the brain, you fuzzy - balled old letch.

What is a 'reminder shovel', anyway?
Is that how daddy got you to remember which end was up?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Here we have the classic backpedal, coupled with the expected flourish of a pronounced brain-stutter
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
if you mentioned it i never saw it. otherwise i would not have asked. and it's generally known that isp locations are many times not indicative of one's actual location. you simply could have answered the question.
now that i know i'll see if i can confirm your made-up employment numbers, you mutt.
Lacks originality, and shows minimal effort.

I give it a three.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I never objected, you take things wrong. I said you forgot about the unborn, the fifty five thousand children that have been slaughtered by abortion, supported by your friends.
Knit ..how on earth do you take a prayer and a VIDEO on 911 About 911

As forgetting about anything ..I also did not pray for my family in that post ...nor show a video about them. Not show videos of other things that concern me ..SO WHAT !!!

Sometimes your logic is astonishing ..really
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> The philosophy of wicca is to live for the moment, let spirits enter your body and possess you. Hell does exist, Satan thrives when people say he and hell doesn't exist. The Pope said if you don't worship God , you worship the devil. The Pope is soooo right on the mark.
You obviously don't understand Wicca or any other belief besides your own.

There is no evidence to support the use of "hell" in your religion. The word was never used in the bible and it's original and current meaning, as used by those you would call Vikings,has no link to your fiery realm of eternal torture,
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> The philosophy of wicca is to live for the moment, let spirits enter your body and possess you. Hell does exist, Satan thrives when people say he and hell doesn't exist. The Pope said if you don't worship God , you worship the devil. The Pope is soooo right on the mark.
When did the Pope say that? It's my recollection that he said that anyone who does good works goes to heaven, including atheists.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Knut didn't even provide links or anything with her diatribe about you Christians being so persecuted, and with no complaint from you. All we got was her testimonial about being called insulting names while going to church...but you lapped that up, didn't you? You jumped right in to agree with her. I provided links to demonstrate that non-Christians get persecuted and you complain they're not legit.
Do you think atheists don't get persecuted? Is that what you're implying here? Do you think pro-choice people don't get persecuted?
No I don't think they do. Being an atheist or a pro choicer is quite popular. How is either group being persecuted?
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I said,
"Okay, so if a woman miscarries on her way to have an abortion, she isn't "guilty"? Would you say God relieved her of the burden of having the induced abortion, but granted her ultimate wish with a natural abortion? "
Of course any challenge you're not up for is "stupid". Par for the course. I never expect an honest answer from you. You might have to think, for a change. Wouldn't want that.
: D
I already answered this days ago. Her intent didn't change therefore, if you believe that abortion is murder than you would still she her as having an evil intent.

I try to answer all of the stupid senarios imagined here.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights have YOU had to give up? You aren't allowed to pray? or you aren't allowed to force everyone around you to pray too? Did you bible get confiscated? Do armed militants prevent you from getting into your church for Mass? has your crucifix been forcibly torn from your neck? What have you lost?
A veteran may be sued but the person bringing the suit would probably lose, and he'd have to pay the courts. Does EVERY kid who wears a Jesus shirt get sent home? No. I doubt it. Each school district and each area of the country has it's own standards and rules. A kid in Kansas would probably get sent home for wearing a shirt that promotes atheism or Evolution.
It GOES BOTH WAYS, Ink. You don't seem to want to accept that reality. You want to see yourself as a victim. Go ahead...enjoy.
I am talking about things that are happening and you are talking about only your own opinion which isn't accurate.

Your statement was full of 'probablys and I doubts'. Maybe you should come up with some real evidence.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
If you lived when slavery was legal, would you have supported and promoted the rights of slave owners?
Using your definitions, your church would.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
she throws a monkey wrench into your accusations of intolerance by saying she was ok with other religions being expressed. not good enough. then she responds to your complaints that prayer not take up the entire school day by saying the time for prayer should be limited and you complain that prayer time should be longer. short prayer time is not a christian thing. there are plenty of christian prayer rituals that are lengthy. do you even know what you want or what you are even arguing for, you bigot ?
She's just looking for an argument not a conversation. Her solution to everyone being equal is to take away everyone's individual rights.

Although these liberals would be the first to complain and sue about a May Day procession like we used to have and thoroughly get behind the gay pride parade.
Katie

Milton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't ask you what the biological definition of pregnancy was, i asked you, other than when it is the result of rape, is pregnancy the direct result of a willful sexual act?
you have yet to answer....honestly.
No, you don't get to badger me into answering with something *you* find acceptable. I answered your initial question with an honest answer. Again, why do you lie?

If you don't know how pregnancy happens or that there are ways to try to prevent it (since it is never 100% preventable) or that sometimes pregnancy happens without penetration (and I don't mean IVF), then I don't know what to tell you. No answer will suffice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 290,921 - 290,940 of303,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min No Shiite 218,011
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,037,023
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Trojan 26,133
Need a loan urgently? (Sep '13) 19 hr trerry mclean 12
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Apr 19 bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 80
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••