Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313940 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#310902 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!
Good grief how many babies that implant in the ovary or tube come to term ..You should know better ...
You WOULD see someone you care about or yourself go through that when the child is,dead or doomed ..I bet not..to me it WOULD be suicidal ..which is still a sin ..right

It's,extremely painful ...And life threatening as the organ could rupture ..cause hemorrhage...if not removed.

At least use realistic things when you argue for life ..

You make the rest if us,seem foolish .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#310903 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer my question, since when is something natural, artificial?
Well checking whatever it US you check is,artificial ..I'm not saying it's,wrong ..knit.

But in my opinion using contraception is not either

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#310904 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering what happened to her, rose said she is taking a break,LOL! She is soooooo naive. If the pro aborts say something to her, she always believes it, even if it goes against Christ.
Sorry to disappoint ..She is,NOT BANNED ..She hasn't even been posting anything ...

She is busy ..yes..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#310905 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>My bet is that she is not talking about an ectopic pregnancy.
Fact: most abortions are done in the first trimester for convenience purposes yet every woman here who aborted "had" to to save their lives @@
Cowards who are here to tell the world on a daily basis that they support elective abortion as choice, but are afraid to admit that is what they did. They claim it was to save their lives. Surreeeee!
Sassy she has explained that it was.ectopic .... so she had surgery.in a hospital
She,should have done what else???' You have any idea how,painful that is..I had a cyst on my ovary ..more than once ...the pain is unbearAble ..

..She was,not looking to abort ...I'm guessing it was the LAST thing she wanted .
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#310906 Sep 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Acts 2:2731
'For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption.......God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption." (ESV
Thank u for using the proper term Hades.
The word soul likely did not exist the bible was written. Like the word Hel, it is old English/old Norse origin. From acts, youre translating Greek to english. Greek psuche is translated as life, mind, soul and heart in the bible. It's even translated as "heartily","us " and "you".

The greek word relates more to the English word breath. The breath is hardly the soul. it is unfortunate that we don't even care about the meanings and origins of our language. Our English word soul does not correlate with Greek, psuche.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#310907 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>My bet is that she is not talking about an ectopic pregnancy.
Fact: most abortions are done in the first trimester for convenience purposes yet every woman here who aborted "had" to to save their lives @@
Cowards who are here to tell the world on a daily basis that they support elective abortion as choice, but are afraid to admit that is what they did. They claim it was to save their lives. Surreeeee!
Look SASSY ..I am totally against elective abortions..But when someone describes a horrible event in their lives ...who are you to say they are lying ...You know nothing about her life except she is pro choice .

She and I disagree on thAt ..But fir one w Oman not to have empathy fir another fir a tragic painful event ..IMO..very small heart

We are human beings,And women ..all if us,have had issues unless very blessed ...She lost a child ....what is,wrong with you ??'

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#310908 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> My gosh, your really a piece of work. You, you believe in some pretty evil things and you are not sorry for them. You think its okay to give birth control to a young teenage girl in case she gives in, you don't know how to teach a child about temptation and how to avoid those situations. I bet you work for planned parenthood.
Knit ....You know,absolutely nothing ...really you don't ..
And you and I definitely worship.in different ways ..
Ink

Narberth, PA

#310909 Sep 13, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank u for using the proper term Hades.
The word soul likely did not exist the bible was written. Like the word Hel, it is old English/old Norse origin. From acts, youre translating Greek to english. Greek psuche is translated as life, mind, soul and heart in the bible. It's even translated as "heartily","us " and "you".
The greek word relates more to the English word breath. The breath is hardly the soul. it is unfortunate that we don't even care about the meanings and origins of our language. Our English word soul does not correlate with Greek, psuche.
Okay so obviously the entire Bible is mistranslated.
I guess the translaters didn't know how to translate.

You should translate all of the old manuscripts for us. A weighty job but you probably have time.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#310910 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>What would Christ say about you giving a young girl contraception? An unmarried girl? You are leading that girl down the wrong path. That is a huge sin in any church , rose. Its very, very hard to be a Christian, so many things to remember,a Christian doesn't follow cool trends or do what others are doing socially or in your own home. what I mean is, going on the pill, which does cause abortions, many people in your day did this and thought they would get away with having affairs and premarital sex, having many sex partners etc. Do you think Christ would accept that lifestyle? NO, but you support it by supporting artificial birth control. Christ also said to speak up against evil, those pro abort posters say God is a wimp, you don't tell them they are wrong, do you? Just like when foo said derogatory remarks about Christ, you were happy for foo. That's not Christian, thats slapping Christ in the face, its blaspheming, rose. Being a Christian is speaking up for Christ, and you don't do that , rose. You critisize all the pro life posters on this forum, we are standing up for what is right. That's not being a good steward for Christ.
We disagree on contraception ..which is used by many MARRIED women ..

I do not criticize what other pro life at on abortion ...I do criticize
Judgement about a tragedy in a fellow woman's life .

Which IMO is not a very Christian way to behave .
Ink

Narberth, PA

#310911 Sep 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief how many babies that implant in the ovary or tube come to term ..You should know better ...
You WOULD see someone you care about or yourself go through that when the child is,dead or doomed ..I bet not..to me it WOULD be suicidal ..which is still a sin ..right
It's,extremely painful ...And life threatening as the organ could rupture ..cause hemorrhage...if not removed.
Is that what happened?

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#310912 Sep 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no no no...Christians are ALWAYS the victims, never the perpetrators...just ask Ink and Knut. Oh, and all those molested children? they seduced those poor, poor priests.
Who tempted who?
(Sorry, Chooselife - that's one post you made that I've never been able to erase from my mind. I wish you had made amends for that horrible statement, but you never did, may God forgive you.)

Have a nice weekend LNM and all!
worships reality

AOL

#310916 Sep 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Not only have I mentioned where I live many times, it shows up every time I post, you mentally-challenged popesucker.
<quoted text>
did some checking. sure enough your bogus employment numbers turn out to be just that........bogus.

http://www.indeed.com/jobtrends/unemployment

your days of littering this forum with your made-up crap that you pass of as fact, without being called on it, are over, mutt.
worships reality

AOL

#310917 Sep 13, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, motherhood is STILL optional when an unwanted pregnancy happens, since EACH woman gets to decide for HERSELF whether or not to continue it.
we know. that's the problem.
master of the obvious.
What part of "not your pregnancy, not your decision" is too hard for you to understand?
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
excellent.
worships reality

AOL

#310918 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>But not sexual ones, eh?
You forgot to mention them, because you constantly have sex on the brain, you fuzzy - balled old letch.
actually initially my reference was "only" to "willful acts" (post 308605 ). no sexual reference at all. the subsequent reference to willful sexual acts was for katie's benefit. she's so pathetically naive. she doesn't believe pregnancy is ever the direct result of a willful act.

you tried your best and you were wrong.....again. the moral ? never try.
What is a 'reminder shovel', anyway?
Is that how daddy got you to remember which end was up?
even as shovel your attempts at humor were cringingly bad. some things never change.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310919 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering what happened to her, rose said she is taking a break,LOL! She is soooooo naive. If the pro aborts say something to her, she always believes it, even if it goes against Christ.
Yep, she is banned. Foo NEVER takes a break from here. Coming here to show support for killing humams in the womb as choice is her life.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310920 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>They really drink the kool-aid don't they.
They won't accept this fact because it might personally offend them if they've used the pill or IUD. Women get pregnant while using the pill and IUD, so why is it so hard for them to understand how using a drug or device can cause an early miscarriage.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310922 Sep 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We disagree on contraception ..which is used by many MARRIED women ..
I do not criticize what other pro life at on abortion ...I do criticize
Judgement about a tragedy in a fellow woman's life .
Which IMO is not a very Christian way to behave .
These women caused the tragedy Rose. What is with you? They PAY to have their unwanted child aborted. They come on this forum to PROUDLY support this evil.

What was your reaction to Susan Smith or Andrea Yates kklling their unwanted children? Did you tell everyone not to comment or judge this poor poor woman for her tradgedy?

I bet you were angry and pissed at what she did to her innocent children because they were unwanted. Stop being such a hypocrite.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310924 Sep 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking about an ectopic pregnancy? I am not.

Pay attention here. You're ASSUMING that her abortion was an ectopic pregnancy.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310925 Sep 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy she has explained that it was.ectopic .... so she had surgery.in a hospital
She,should have done what else???' You have any idea how,painful that is..I had a cyst on my ovary ..more than once ...the pain is unbearAble ..
..She was,not looking to abort ...I'm guessing it was the LAST thing she wanted .
No, I didn't see where she said it was an ectopic pregnancy or that she was had surgery. A late term abortion can be done in a hospital too.
sassy jm

Cresskill, NJ

#310926 Sep 13, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Look SASSY ..I am totally against elective abortions..But when someone describes a horrible event in their lives ...who are you to say they are lying ...You know nothing about her life except she is pro choice .
She and I disagree on thAt ..But fir one w Oman not to have empathy fir another fir a tragic painful event ..IMO..very small heart
We are human beings,And women ..all if us,have had issues unless very blessed ...She lost a child ....what is,wrong with you ??'
Oh please. You're gullible. You said the same thing about Lala who just electively aborted and STILL SUPPORTS KILLING AS CHOICE.

They "lost a child" because they didnt want their child Rose. THAT'S the biggest tragedy.

An ectopic pregnancy is different. THAT is not a choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Yeah 1,521,426
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun SomePhaarts 32,913
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web