Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,707
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#310704 Sep 11, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the fifty five million and counting babies that are slaughtered , you keep on forgetting to do that, these little ones are as important as the ones who died twelve years ago.
Incredible. Rose was doing something nice to remember people who died in a heinous terrorist attack and you make it about zygotes. Those people had husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters and siblings, all of whom had no idea that the simple common act of going in to work would end in such mass murder. People faced the choice of jumping off the WTC or dying by fire.

You try to act as if you care so much for those zygotes while showing what a truly stone cold woman you really are, and that all you actually care about is advancing your dogma.

And that ridiculous story about being called names while on the way to church? It was nothing but bullcrap that served no purpose but to make you (yet again) look like a jackass.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310705 Sep 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I only clicked on the first story and that is what it seems like, a story. No names, no corroboration, nothing.
Yet Knut didn't even provide links or anything with her diatribe about you Christians being so persecuted, and with no complaint from you. All we got was her testimonial about being called insulting names while going to church...but you lapped that up, didn't you? You jumped right in to agree with her. I provided links to demonstrate that non-Christians get persecuted and you complain they're not legit.

Do you think atheists don't get persecuted? Is that what you're implying here? Do you think pro-choice people don't get persecuted?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#310706 Sep 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How often does that happen? Any other stupid ideas?
I said,
"Okay, so if a woman miscarries on her way to have an abortion, she isn't "guilty"? Would you say God relieved her of the burden of having the induced abortion, but granted her ultimate wish with a natural abortion? "

Of course any challenge you're not up for is "stupid". Par for the course. I never expect an honest answer from you. You might have to think, for a change. Wouldn't want that.

: D

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310707 Sep 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Far from victims.
I mentioned the way that the sectarian culture is winning in this country and others and thereby taking away individual rights. You don't agree and that is clear. I see people willingly giving up their rights more and more everyday in order that evryone be treated equally.
If a vetern wants to fly a flag on his property and the neighbors don't like it he is sued. I a kid goes to school with a T shirt showing Jesus, he is sent home. I think the whole country is a victim of itself.
What rights have YOU had to give up? You aren't allowed to pray? or you aren't allowed to force everyone around you to pray too? Did you bible get confiscated? Do armed militants prevent you from getting into your church for Mass? has your crucifix been forcibly torn from your neck? What have you lost?

A veteran may be sued but the person bringing the suit would probably lose, and he'd have to pay the courts. Does EVERY kid who wears a Jesus shirt get sent home? No. I doubt it. Each school district and each area of the country has it's own standards and rules. A kid in Kansas would probably get sent home for wearing a shirt that promotes atheism or Evolution.

It GOES BOTH WAYS, Ink. You don't seem to want to accept that reality. You want to see yourself as a victim. Go ahead...enjoy.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310708 Sep 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only speak for myself and I don't do that. Isn't that the pro choice argument?'I wouldn't do it but I wouldn't take away someone else's right'?
Yes, but I've seen that you don't mind complaining about what the PC post on here, so being a hypocrite doesn't really count.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310709 Sep 11, 2013
Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
So I was the sole focus of your goal for yesterday ? I'm flattered.
Who are you stalking today?.
You.
Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
" Some of the sweetest folks to grace this earth...".
Yes.
Pot meet Kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable. You truly are a sicko with absolutely no shame.
No - I just don't have your sickness, and refuse to accept your shaming.

Next...
STO

Vallejo, CA

#310710 Sep 11, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>It is a sin to wish death on anyone,
Disagree.

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>including the unborn. So praying for a miscarriage is a sin. Christ would take it as she needs confidence and patience and give her grace for that. God would never kill what God created, man does that.
" God would never kill what God created, man does that"

So a miscarriage is whose fault?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#310711 Sep 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
None of it is as disturbing as the gay pride parade especially for children.
Is anyone forcing you to attend those parades?

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#310712 Sep 11, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. I don't care whether or not you left out Judaism. You just try so hard to come off as a sweetheart that you just annoy me.
Hah-hah!

Thanks for the input "Grump." It is immensely satisfying to see that my long-plotted strategy to annoy you has indeed paid off.
Now I can finally toss that not-read Talmud that's been gathering dust for years into a paper-shredder and use its shelf space for something a tad more philosophical and meaningful...like that subscription to MAD magazine I was considering.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310713 Sep 11, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You have everything to fear, you live for now ,
There is nothing to fear in the now, but other humans. I refuse to fear you OR your non-existent god.
HuskerDu wrote:
I hope you hear those babes cry , all the time, day in , day out.
I hope your hear this, day in, and day out:

STO

Vallejo, CA

#310714 Sep 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid premise but it isn't because the woman did nothing physical to cause an abortion, like hiring an abortionist.
You had quite the bitchy day, aye? Cheer up.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#310715 Sep 11, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>If a woman miscarries on her way to an abortion, yes she is guilty. Premeditated killing was her agenda. Perhaps by the grace of God, after seeing prolife signs of her preborn baby or talking to someone praying, she might have had a change of heart.
God doesn't bargain with us STO.
If a man was on his way to stab his gf and she dies of a heart attack, would you assume that God killed her to save him from doing it?
For crying out loud, listen to yourself.
I give you credit for answering. Of course she could change her mind. But if she miscarries, she isn't given that chance, and according to you is still "guilty". Damned if she does. Damned if she doesn't. Literally. I don't believe God works that way.

Answer to your Q: I don't know. Maybe for the sake of both of them. Given the chance to cool off, he might change his mind.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#310716 Sep 11, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Why wouldn't frozen embryos be included? Many human lives are thrown out in the garbage during the IVF process. That's abortion. Why do you proaborts act like those lives being killed are any different?
What do you think should be done with the frozen embryos no one has plans for? Draft women to gestate them? I don't think the embryos are viable forever. I think they have a shelf "life" (lol), so to speak.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#310717 Sep 11, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is abortion. You people are the ones who think that the location of that life (in the womb or out of it) makes a different. WHY i don't know.
You AC folks are all over the map with your beliefs. Just so ya know, I'm pretty sure destroying a frozen embryo does not fit the definition for abortion.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310718 Sep 11, 2013
Fetuses don't cry. All they make is a little "fwap" sound, and you have to throw them across the room even to get that.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You have everything to fear, you live for now , and you support the slaughter of over fifty five million unborn children. I hope you hear those babes cry , all the time, day in , day out. You will, even in your own little hell when you die. You need to ask for forgiveness before its too late.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#310719 Sep 11, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text>Go reread my post. Kthanks.
Killing vs natural death.
You say a woman is guilty of "killing" when she gets the "natural death"/miscarriage she wished for.

You equate induced abortion with miscarriage then turn around and claim they are opposite.

Guilt or innocence is all in each individual woman's intent, correct? Regardless of her actions. That's what you're really saying.

Indianapolis

#310720 Sep 11, 2013
The hardest part was finding 4000 little planes...

Idiot.
No Relativism wrote:
3,000 human beings were killed on September 11 in New York City attack.
4,000 human beings in U.S. were intentionally killed today inside their mothers' wombs.

Indianapolis

#310721 Sep 11, 2013
Then don't attend one. The kids who do have a great time.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
None of it is as disturbing as the gay pride parade especially for children.

Indianapolis

#310722 Sep 11, 2013
There's no reason to be ashamed of making legal personal decisions OR of exercising one's constitutional rights.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you agreeing with her that you are only exercising your constitutional right to kill your unborn baby? And that there should be no shame for doing so?

Indianapolis

#310723 Sep 11, 2013
The fu**ing vatican fu**ing ADMITTED that the rapes happened. So the pope is a liar?

I haven't been brainwashed at all; in fact, I've rarely even looked at that website. It's called history. Your pathetic denial of your cult's misdeeds makes you a coward.
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link of the nuns having abortions is by an atheist, anti- Catholic website with false accusations. If it were NBC or CNN then I would be convinced, but the reporting in the article is totally biased. When did the Vatican help the Nazis? Like I said, they were neutral. You are a complete liar and you have no idea what your talking about because you are being brainwashed by that garbage website. Hitler believed that he was savior and a higher authority figure. Unlike the Church he believed that Jesus was arian. He may have been raised Catholic but he wasn't in line with the Church buddy. You disrespect the millions of Catholics who died in the Holocaust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,110,872
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 227,966
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,446
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr basic 200,980
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... 9 hr johnnyj 1
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••