Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,914
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
worships reality

AOL

#310727 Sep 11, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
WR"...had you been following along you would have seen that i used multiple ethnicities in my analogy..."
No, you did not....
WR..."if an admitted murderer posted on this site and someone had asked, without having any clue as to the identity of the poster, "who invited the black person on this site?" --- is that or is it not a bigotted statement?"
pay heed slow one. i said if you had been "following along". and if you had you would have seen that i used multiple ethnicities
( poles, italians, blacks, etc) in the analogies that i was making. not just this last one. i'll provide the posts if you insist but i think we both know that isn't going to be necessary.
And no, it is not.
of course it's bigotted. if an anonymous person states they are a murderer, and you intimate that that person, because he is a murderer, must be from a particular ethnic group, then yes, that is most certainly bigotted.
worships reality

AOL

#310728 Sep 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Highlight the inconsistencies in their thinking?
is that the reason you couldn't answer the question " is pregnancy, unles due to rape, a direct result of a willful sexual act ?"
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#310729 Sep 11, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church is now taking care of the sex scandal, unlike the public schools. You are right, the Church deserves to be chastised for that. But the scandal aside, can't we also praise the good things the Church has done for society? The Vatican never collaborated with Nazi Germany, it was technically neutral, unfortunately, but Pope Pius XII often denounced Hitler. Plus St. Maximilian Kolbe, a franciscan friar, sacrificed himself to save a Jewish man's life during the Holocaust. Tell me about those rapes and abortions on nuns that the Catholic Church was involved in? Where's your proof? How about we talk about the Rabbis who stole millions from charities or the Imams who praise 9/11? Afraid to talk about that because you are an Anti-Catholic bigot? The Vatican created the University system, the Vatican was responsible for research of so many brilliant discoveries throughout our history, the Vatican has done more than you'll ever do in life. When you have humans running things it won't always be perfect because we have free will. Yes Jesus taught us a lot of things that you'll probably never understand because of your intelligence. Do your research before accusing the Church of these conspiracies.
Whoever took little Whitney's money for a girl who
has cancer in Lubbock should go to jail for stealing.
Her birthday party is a fundraiser?
How is her money going to help a girl dying of cancer?
Carlsbad is nothing but thieves.
Watching this town hurt children is just too dumb.
Babies freezing without jackets or shoes.
We have to ask the schools to please take care of the
children instead of making them cry.
Intelligence? It is written.

Katie

Kent, WA

#310732 Sep 11, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
is that the reason you couldn't answer the question " is pregnancy, unles due to rape, a direct result of a willful sexual act ?"
Why do you lie?
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question to me was, "Is pregnancy the direct result of a willful act?"
I replied, no. Said the definition of pregnancy is fertilized egg implanting. These are not willful acts. These are biological acts.
I also said I refuse to get on your merry-go-round.
Go play your silly games with someone else. Someone who cares. Someone who thinks you're cute and funny.'Cause I sure don't.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310733 Sep 11, 2013
You've super-glued your hands over your ears and have a loop of "lalalala I can't hear you lalalala", haven't you?
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Petey, you have no idea and you are wrong again.
worships reality

AOL

#310734 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Imagine that...Ink is allegedly okay with other religions being expressed in schools as long as they fit Christian guidelines for time usage.
And suppose a Muslim said he was fine with Christian prayers as long as they take no longer than Muslim prayers? I'm sure that would go over like a lead balloon.
she throws a monkey wrench into your accusations of intolerance by saying she was ok with other religions being expressed. not good enough. then she responds to your complaints that prayer not take up the entire school day by saying the time for prayer should be limited and you complain that prayer time should be longer. short prayer time is not a christian thing. there are plenty of christian prayer rituals that are lengthy. do you even know what you want or what you are even arguing for, you bigot ?
worships reality

AOL

#310735 Sep 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You've super-glued your hands over your ears and have a loop of "lalalala I can't hear you lalalala", haven't you?
<quoted text>
i asked you where you lived so i could verify your bogus employment numbers. you remember, where only 1 in 50 of those actively seeking employment could find a job. come on, man(?) up.
worships reality

AOL

#310736 Sep 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie?
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
i didn't ask you what the biological definition of pregnancy was, i asked you, other than when it is the result of rape, is pregnancy the direct result of a willful sexual act?

you have yet to answer....honestly.
worships reality

AOL

#310737 Sep 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if "each group" kept it "short and sweet", how much time would be left for actual SCHOOL WORK? Are you really unaware of just how many religions may be represented in any one classroom, you Moron?
she's not talking about each religion being provided consecutive prayer time, but concurrent prayer time. just who is the moron here, witless ?
worships reality

AOL

#310738 Sep 11, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church, thankfully, does NOT make the laws in the U.S. How you're getting the idiotic idea that I'm "so preoccupied with sex" is beyond me.
beyond you? now you're just not being honest. your incessant whining and non stop chattering about how grateful you are for reliable birth control that has enabled you to remian pregnancy free certainly gives the impression that there's a running meter on your headboard that would rival macdonalds in terms of numbers "served".
worships reality

AOL

#310739 Sep 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise says that never happens and she must be right.
how would she even know what goes on in her community? she's a shut-in.
worships reality

AOL

#310740 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
That's funny since the Christians on here just love to call non-Christians "bigots" all the time.
no, not all the time. only when it's warranted, bigot.
worships reality

AOL

#310741 Sep 11, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>She knows very well that gays and Jews (and Muslims) are harassed and discriminated against every hour of every day....but she thinks that's the inherent right of Christians, and only sees 'persecution' when someone ELSE is doing it. To Christians.
Bleh.
you miss the point shovel, you phony. of course jews and gays and muslims are harassed every day. and when they are there is widespread outrage and religious groups and politicians are lined up around the block with calls for justice and punsishment. anti christian bigotry on the other hand is generally met with tacit approval or at least not taken seriously and dealt with a wink and a nod.

....i like smoke and lightin.......heavy metal thunder...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_22st2V4Cvjk/Sd8Zf2A...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#310742 Sep 11, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, you are upset at what I posted. Get a backbone and face the truth.
One of your half-hearted attempts at deflection, once again. You don't even bother to try to look credible. There is no way that what I wrote can be construed as anything other than an accurate summation of your character. Nothing you write will change that, but, by all means, keep trying, futilely :-)You are your own worst enemy, honey.

Atrisco Village

#310743 Sep 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's right. You are an ugly person who viciously attacks others, and then you whine like a spoiled brat when you get back what you've dished out.
You are ugly inside, a lousy example of both Christianity and humanity. You are the scum of the earth.
Yup, what you said. Notice how she always replies to our posts with ridiculous non-sequiturs. Her god cringes every time she thinks.

Atrisco Village

#310744 Sep 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, you killed your baby and continue to promote other mothers killing their babies.
Meanwhile, nobody of any worth or intelligence cares what you think about anything.

God Bless You :-)

Atrisco Village

#310745 Sep 11, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. I don't care whether or not you left out Judaism. You just try so hard to come off as a sweetheart that you just annoy me.
What makes you think that John isn't a sweetheart? He's a nice guy. Why does that annoy you?

Atrisco Village

#310746 Sep 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
Jesus spoke.
9/11/2008
Carlsbad, New Mexico
If you mean Jesus Chavez, Jesus Rodriguez, Jesus Molina, Jesus Guzman, Jesus Sanchez, Jesus Brown, Jesus Garcia, etc, yes, I'm sure they spoke. They probably speak every day. Thanks for sharing, lol.

Atrisco Village

#310747 Sep 11, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make you feel more 'human' to go around trying to guilt and shame people for exercising their Constitutional rights to self-defense, personal risk assessment, and bodily/medical autonomy?
Really?
Because, trust me - it DOESN'T make you more 'human'...it just makes you more of an asshole.
Getting on here and calling women murderers all day, must be the only sort of self-validation you can muster up...what a pathetic life.
Not only that, but his stupid tactics are entirely ineffective. He's impotent.

Atrisco Village

#310748 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
It gets tiring watching Ink and Knit play the victim day after day...
I wonder if they fantasize about waking up one morning with nail holes in their palms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Agents of Corruption 1,190,542
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Aura Mytha 235,617
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr Quantummist 4,137
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 29,059
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr HitMan 201,371
NCSU vs UNC from the Coach's Perspective by Jam... Sat IdeasandTruth 1
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Fri KHS Alumni 69
More from around the web