Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,094
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#310114 Sep 4, 2013
US cannot strike Syria based on whatsoever because that is again on the same thing of chemical weapons like the Iraq case before--which gives rise to today's troubling current Iraq that US is being blamed for.
As it was destructive issue to use the finding to check chemical weapons on Iraq, it is also meaning it is a very damaging issue to talk about chemical weapons. Obama is wrong by saying using chemical weapons to escalate the story--just like what he is wrong to say the world needs to have gay people for the societies and families of every country, including Russia. Obama must not say his disaster views any more, on Syria in particular at this time. And people go with Obama are bad people.

Facts are that US bombs have killed lots of more people than those killed by chemical weapons. Middle East by far has had lots of too many people killed by US bombs and people fighting there, but few are killed by chemical weapons, so that chemical weapons issue is not it.

Whether proof or CONVINCING EVIDENCE or NOT on chemical weapons usage, is not IT, and IS NOT THE POINT.

WHY DOES US HAVE TO ACT ON SYRIA, BASED ON WHAT, because that is not the sake of US that it has to, but the world view of standpoint?
WHO says Syria is rebels' country?
Just asks the people of Syria then--but they are the victims of rebels by rebels taking seize of violences to cause lives destroyed, that the people have to run for lives because of rebels, or seek somewhere to hide or fight US facing US wanting to kill them by striking. US is a big evil villain in getting the worst with bad rebels.

US cannot act on SYRIA according to chemical weapons issue, or proof or convincing evidence of, to say chemical weapons have killed a few hundred (Is rejected and not justification) to strike Syria, to kill a few thousand or tens of thousands of more people, regardless of how many rebels and US soldiers will lose lives--that will add on increasing bigger tolls.)

What is any difference by saying gassing people--made up by other words from Kerry and Obama (convincing evidence is purely destructive criteria to look at, as people are also killed by rebels-- gassing people or not, but the Iraq case is the lesson to learn to not base on the same way of view and looking at chemical weapons issue again from Iraq drama and disaster), because ME is very clear not it of people dying from chemical weapons, but from US bombs?
SO, US BOMBS ARE IT AND IT THAT KILLED TOO MANY PEOPLE THERE--THAT is why US cannot strike Syria as US bombs are it, but not chemical weapons.
Obama is not allowed to do the same way of Bush again. It is pathetic and ridiculous that Obama who opposed Bush on Iraq were to make Bush mold to do Bush again.
WHAT STAKE IS US, other to not make troubles again for self destruction as that is not the way of doing things in these new times--because not he same way of looking into Syria on chemical weapons like Iraq before (from learning from the past)?
THAT IS ALL TO IT.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310115 Sep 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not think of that situation ..I was answering a question aimed at my own situation...in which my saying I prayed I WAS NOT pregnant..Not that He kill my baby ..even at 16 I would not do That
However in this,case ..I would pray that God Not allow the baby to suffer .
If the baby would come to term ..I would do all I COUKD to alleviate any pain ...And leave his life to God ..no heroics,...And Gove him.as much love as I COuld
Exactly.
Katie

Kent, WA

#310116 Sep 4, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not being rude.
You used my answer and implied that I WAS PRAYING for a miscarriage ..I was not .at that point in my life I did not know what a miscarriage or abortion was,..And I was not even sure I was pregnant ..
Now if I prayed to God to kill my baby ..That for me would be sinful ..so I'd know NOT to do it ..best answer I have. I cannot imagine a believer praying that her baby would die..
No
No, Rose, I believe you're mistaken. STO asked you a question, but you took it personally and did not answer.

What do you think? If a woman prays for a miscarriage and it is granted, is it an abortion? That's what you were asked.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#310117 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Neither the Vikings nor the native Americans produced a constitution that still guides today's government."

Nor did the Pilgrims, Witless.

"Neither the Vikings nor the Natives were participants in the drafting or signing of said document."

Nor were the Pilgrims, Witless.

"I think we can credit the English for settling the United States of American."

Not the "English" YOU were babbling about.

Katie

Kent, WA

#310118 Sep 4, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not think of that situation ..I was answering a question aimed at my own situation...in which my saying I prayed I WAS NOT pregnant..Not that He kill my baby ..even at 16 I would not do That
However in this,case ..I would pray that God Not allow the baby to suffer .
If the baby would come to term ..I would do all I COUKD to alleviate any pain ...And leave his life to God ..no heroics,...And Gove him.as much love as I COuld
"I was answering a question aimed at my own situation..."

No, Rose, STO asked you a question that you took personally. It was not about you or your situation.

Leathers, Feathers... same dif, right?

You've done it to me before, too. Blown right over something I'm discussing and made it about yourself, your situation, your history.

<sigh>
I probably shouldn't say anything, but now it's out there.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#310119 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 'a woman' might pray for a miscarriage.
A truly God centered woman would trust God.
You forget or you don't know that even Jesus who was agonizing over His fate, willing accepted that God's will be done.
I don't expect anyone to be in lockstep. Most people would find it very hard to trust God and most people don't really.
"I don't expect anyone to be in lockstep."

Clearly you do, Fundie.

Who said anything about trust?

YOU tried to speak for all "God loving" women, and you have no such authority.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#310120 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly have brought them into my house to be cared for and loved.
Not as equals. Stop trying to change the parameters.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310121 Sep 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Neither the Vikings nor the native Americans produced a constitution that still guides today's government."
Nor did the Pilgrims, Witless.
"Neither the Vikings nor the Natives were participants in the drafting or signing of said document."
Nor were the Pilgrims, Witless.
"I think we can credit the English for settling the United States of American."
Not the "English" YOU were babbling about.
That would be later generations of English, not Vikings or natives.

Get real. How do you argue with the facts?
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310122 Sep 4, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rose, STO asked you a question that you took personally. It was not about you or your situation.
You've done it to me before, too. Blown right over something I'm discussing and made it about yourself, your situation, your history.
<sigh>
He was responding to a post where Rose said she had prayed that she WAS NOT pregnant.

His question was;

Do you believe miscarriage is tantamount to abortion if a woman prays and prays for it and God says "Yes"?

It infers that she prayed for a miscarriage, which she didn't. She has stated that she would never do that.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310123 Sep 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as equals. Stop trying to change the parameters.
Who said equals? Are you making stuff up again?
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310124 Sep 4, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't expect anyone to be in lockstep."
Clearly you do, Fundie.
Who said anything about trust?
YOU tried to speak for all "God loving" women, and you have no such authority.
God loving women trust God. Simple.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310125 Sep 4, 2013
JBH wrote:
US cannot strike Syria based on whatsoever because that is again on the same thing of chemical weapons like the Iraq case before--which gives rise to today's troubling current Iraq that US is being blamed for.
As it was destructive issue to use the finding to check chemical weapons on Iraq, it is also meaning it is a very damaging issue to talk about chemical weapons. Obama is wrong by saying using chemical weapons to escalate the story--just like what he is wrong to say the world needs to have gay people for the societies and families of every country, including Russia. Obama must not say his disaster views any more, on Syria in particular at this time. And people go with Obama are bad people.
Facts are that US bombs have killed lots of more people than those killed by chemical weapons. Middle East by far has had lots of too many people killed by US bombs and people fighting there, but few are killed by chemical weapons, so that chemical weapons issue is not it.
Whether proof or CONVINCING EVIDENCE or NOT on chemical weapons usage, is not IT, and IS NOT THE POINT.
WHY DOES US HAVE TO ACT ON SYRIA, BASED ON WHAT, because that is not the sake of US that it has to, but the world view of standpoint?
WHO says Syria is rebels' country?
Just asks the people of Syria then--but they are the victims of rebels by rebels taking seize of violences to cause lives destroyed, that the people have to run for lives because of rebels, or seek somewhere to hide or fight US facing US wanting to kill them by striking. US is a big evil villain in getting the worst with bad rebels.
US cannot act on SYRIA according to chemical weapons issue, or proof or convincing evidence of, to say chemical weapons have killed a few hundred (Is rejected and not justification) to strike Syria, to kill a few thousand or tens of thousands of more people, regardless of how many rebels and US soldiers will lose lives--that will add on increasing bigger tolls.)
What is any difference by saying gassing people--made up by other words from Kerry and Obama (convincing evidence is purely destructive criteria to look at, as people are also killed by rebels-- gassing people or not, but the Iraq case is the lesson to learn to not base on the same way of view and looking at chemical weapons issue again from Iraq drama and disaster), because ME is very clear not it of people dying from chemical weapons, but from US bombs?
SO, US BOMBS ARE IT AND IT THAT KILLED TOO MANY PEOPLE THERE--THAT is why US cannot strike Syria as US bombs are it, but not chemical weapons.
Obama is not allowed to do the same way of Bush again. It is pathetic and ridiculous that Obama who opposed Bush on Iraq were to make Bush mold to do Bush again.
WHAT STAKE IS US, other to not make troubles again for self destruction as that is not the way of doing things in these new times--because not he same way of looking into Syria on chemical weapons like Iraq before (from learning from the past)?
THAT IS ALL TO IT.
You're on the wrong thread.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3LVG1...

There. You're welcome.

Next...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310126 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What would He have to do to be understood by you?
Exist.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310127 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be later generations of English, not Vikings or natives.
Get real. How do you argue with the facts?
When do you plan to present some?
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310128 Sep 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Exist.
How would you know?
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310129 Sep 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>When do you plan to present some?
You mean you don't know the history of the USA.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#310130 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No you weren't. The first colonists weren't criminals.
http://www.history.com/topics/jamestown
And
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Thing is,when our government was codified ..NO ONE WANTED to be told which CHURCH to worship in ..But they wanted to be able to worship God .

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#310131 Sep 4, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
<sigh>
I had given a long answer to a question asked of ME about prayer ..in my answer I said I prayed to not be pregnant ..then the question about praying to have a miscarriage .

Sorry that is personal. And people kept arguing it ..
I don't blow over anything ..I read a question and sometime s do nit answer in the exact words you want ..hoping to catch me into saying things
I did not mean or say or even think of ..
Ink

Warminster, PA

#310132 Sep 4, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Thing is,when our government was codified ..NO ONE WANTED to be told which CHURCH to worship in ..But they wanted to be able to worship God .
Right, freedom of religion not freedom from religion.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310133 Sep 4, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know?
Deductive reasoning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min thetruth 233,133
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr zubedaanur 693
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Brew In 28,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 16 hr litesong 2,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 22 hr best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web