Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,506)

Showing posts 290,101 - 290,120 of304,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Hey everyone ..happy labor day weekend ..really quiet today
Rhett

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

God is the answer

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you nailed it, sister.
I'm not trashing all Christians, just this particular brand that wallows in the philosophy of fear, self-hatred and penitence. They disgust me.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rhett wrote:
God is the answer
Correction: Your god is your answer.

Your welcome.
Happy smiles

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Elise,hello,God created you. He wanted you to exist. You're special. You're loved. You wouldn't -be- if he didn't special create you during your conception. He controls all. He IS the answer. Without him,we have no meaning here. That's not a peaceful thought not to understand why you are here other. Give him a chance. He will fill your void. He always does. You might be surprised Elise. Unconditional love :-) imagine that? He waits for your response to his calling.

Enjoy your weekend.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy smiles wrote:
Elise,hello,God created you. He wanted you to exist. You're special. You're loved. You wouldn't -be- if he didn't special create you during your conception. He controls all. He IS the answer. Without him,we have no meaning here. That's not a peaceful thought not to understand why you are here other. Give him a chance. He will fill your void. He always does. You might be surprised Elise. Unconditional love :-) imagine that? He waits for your response to his calling.
Enjoy your weekend.
lol, who's stopping him? I'm an agnostic, not an atheist. I've always been open to spiritual paths. Everything you claim is just your opinion, unless you can prove the existence of a god. You may think you are meaningless without a god, but that's not how everyone feels. You may think you can't feel fulfilled without some god, but that's your philosophy, not everyone's. Don't try to project your defects of character onto others, please.

I don't have weekends like traditional workers do but it's going fine. Hope you have a good one, also.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trashing all Christians, just this particular brand that wallows in the philosophy of fear, self-hatred and penitence. They disgust me.
Their behavior disgusts me, but I just feel pity for them. They're deluding themselves that conscience comes from without, rather than within. That the reason to comport themselves uprightly on earth, is to gain the keys to some otherworldly heaven. And that all other life forms are somehow theirs to 'subdue', having been granted 'dominion' by the same creator who made all of us. It's pathetic, sick, and not a little ominous, especially given all the damage the earth sustains from human beings on a daily basis. How much longer is their 'god' going to let us use his beautiful creation as a litter box? They never worry about that - they're WAY more worried about women having fewer kids, as if there aren't enough humans in the world.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Their behavior disgusts me, but I just feel pity for them. They're deluding themselves that conscience comes from without, rather than within. That the reason to comport themselves uprightly on earth, is to gain the keys to some otherworldly heaven. And that all other life forms are somehow theirs to 'subdue', having been granted 'dominion' by the same creator who made all of us. It's pathetic, sick, and not a little ominous, especially given all the damage the earth sustains from human beings on a daily basis. How much longer is their 'god' going to let us use his beautiful creation as a litter box? They never worry about that - they're WAY more worried about women having fewer kids, as if there aren't enough humans in the world.
Playa,..Christians,who follow scripture do nit believe we will have
dominion on earth ..
I know,some Think this is the way ..But it is not structurally sound .

We do pray that all people,will know God .And to spread the truth of His grace and mercy .individually ..That is what Jesus taught ....one reason he lost popularity is HE DID NOT
preach government over throw ..

Our relationship with Christ is on a one to one basis ...we would like t o see this country once so faithful ..Not throw,Belief out ..belief in God used to be a fabric woven in our culture..as time goes by its not ..But believe it ..it not .? that is no surprise ..nor are we the first ..

The,Evil one believes in God and his greatest tool is convincing otherwise
..But in the end ..when we stand before Him it will be just us one by one .

I pray those who do not believe will find Him .

I try not to argue on Here..it just brings bad words about My Lord ..

But to say Christians ..most of us ..want Dominion is wrong .

We do vote our conscience ..yes ..that's our right..as it I'd yours yo vote yours :)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

I'll take "nonexistent deities" for $100, alex!
Rhett wrote:
God is the answer

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa,..Christians,who follow scripture do nit believe we will have
dominion on earth ..
I know,some Think this is the way ..But it is not structurally sound .
We do pray that all people,will know God .And to spread the truth of His grace and mercy .individually ..That is what Jesus taught ....one reason he lost popularity is HE DID NOT
preach government over throw ..
Our relationship with Christ is on a one to one basis ...we would like t o see this country once so faithful ..Not throw,Belief out ..belief in God used to be a fabric woven in our culture..as time goes by its not ..But believe it ..it not .? that is no surprise ..nor are we the first ..
The,Evil one believes in God and his greatest tool is convincing otherwise
..But in the end ..when we stand before Him it will be just us one by one .
I pray those who do not believe will find Him .
I try not to argue on Here..it just brings bad words about My Lord ..
But to say Christians ..most of us ..want Dominion is wrong .
We do vote our conscience ..yes ..that's our right..as it I'd yours yo vote yours :)
This was never a Christian country and it never will be. Thank God :-)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>This was never a Christian country and it never will be. Thank God :-)
It's never been a particularly 'moral' country, either...The Andy Griffith Show, and Leave it to Beaver, notwithstanding.

Look at all the dirty little wars we've been engaged in for the last sixty years....What was the last war we won?

"God" hasn't exactly been on our side in any of them...unless you count all the profit we've made off the misery of other countries.

If this country worships anything, it's Mammon - not God.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>This was never a Christian country and it never will be. Thank God :-)
I said belief in God was woven inti the fabric of this country ..it was,.

I did not say we had a state religion .

Big difference .

Most of the people on here have said they grew up in some kind of believing in God family .

In the fifties most believed in God . Or at least some in their families,did .

In the century before,was,more belief ..it was here,Elise ...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's never been a particularly 'moral' country, either...The Andy Griffith Show, and Leave it to Beaver, notwithstanding.
Look at all the dirty little wars we've been engaged in for the last sixty years....What was the last war we won?
"God" hasn't exactly been on our side in any of them...unless you count all the profit we've made off the misery of other countries.
World War 2

As I said back then more people believed in God percentage wise

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I said belief in God was woven inti the fabric of this country ..it was,.
I did not say we had a state religion .
Big difference .
Most of the people on here have said they grew up in some kind of believing in God family .
In the fifties most believed in God . Or at least some in their families,did .
In the century before,was,more belief ..it was here,Elise ...
You mean, most people claimed a belief in God. Big difference. Most people who claim to live according to their religious tenets are liars and hypocrites. You may not want to admit it, but it was the same back in your beloved fifties and as far back as you can go.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>It's never been a particularly 'moral' country, either...The Andy Griffith Show, and Leave it to Beaver, notwithstanding.
I agree.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
World War 2
As I said back then more people believed in God percentage wise
Prove it.

Lots of Americans believe in 'A' god - it's not necessarily yours - and it's always been that way. That was pretty much the point, even when the country was founded.

Christians, for the most part, refuse to believe that these days.
Much more comfortable to claim this is a Christian nation, than to accept that it isn't, and never has been.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

There is nothing to gain about Syria from Obama's doing, but evidently to take lots of losses to get on starting this and indulge on this matter of chemical weapons so created.

That is simple and straightforward, for somebody having not graduated from high school can even know that is the case.

BY looking into the real small number dying of chemical usage (of unproven number too--in no way can it be proved by the illness effect and situations there), it is an ill environment issue that resembles US having factories and lots of places of ill conditions, with toxic chemicals as weapons, that have killed a lot of people.

Then bomb factories and toxic places first in US if that is what they want to do by calling chemical weapons to hit something according to their way.

If the matter is not about to strike on factories and places, then it is same thing not to strike on Syria--but no proof can point to Syria, as proofs can be evident and mean that corrosive chemicals are "weapons" that have killed and still kill in US.
Why is then Syria?

IN Syria, nobody can know and prove whoever died, were a result of sarin gas or from other illness. Nor at this time of chances, if people come out to say that they are so ill, it cannot be proven if were their illness was due to poor health, bad environment or sarin gas. But most importantly, nobody can prove, and there is no such proof (highly improbable) that can prove whoever and who used sarin gas.
As many chemicals can be as weapons, the case of sain gas is trivial and too impertinent to make a case, when, what are lots of chemicals that kill, as considered as weapons as well.

This is a big joke of lacking basics and simple maturity from those making trivial nuisance ABOUT SYRIA.

NO UN REPORT AND ANY OTHER REPORTS can be a basis based on all situations, factors and parameters in Syria for any action on Syria, as even, even and even chemical weapons and sarin gas were used because that proves nothing and there are no clear facts.

It amounts to nothing so far from Obama's calling on chemical weapons which should not have started with. But if the approach of logical standpoint to do things in general is not in place, this world is very bad and wrong, that lots of mental inability, defectiveness, falsification, wrong ways of doing, making wrongfulness for self-destruction, to take place, are enormously being destructive to US people and will tear and break them.

IT IS APPALLING WHEN IT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING BASED ON GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT AND THE MIDDLE EAST situations as have been that way for long, to get started to this chemical weapons subject with not knowing to stop is a serious problem itself.

Then, tendency to even to come with falsehood to addict to chemical weapons calling, simply reflects the fantasy of indulging on nuisance and trivial, to be self-destructive and causing lots of damages to many others, as simple as it is, for that is so clear.

ON the simple understanding, the matter should have been reduced and gone,instead of raising it to the very destructive way.
There are to take lots of losses and NOTHING TO GAIN BUT BIG DAMAGES IN this DESTRUCTIVE, FALSE AND WRONG ENDEAVOR as a very damaging nut-case.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
Lots of Americans believe in 'A' god - it's not necessarily yours - and it's always been that way. That was pretty much the point, even when the country was founded.
Much more comfortable to claim this is a Christian nation, than to accept that it isn't, and never has been.
Well on the whole ..there are a lot if churches,and synagogues ...a lot of them very old ..no one would build churches if no one attended ..

In many settlements the first communal building was a church .
I know you don't want to believe it..But many settlers,fled Herr because they did not worship CATHOLIC OR CHURCH OF ENGLAND .

we codified freedom of worship ...because it was important NOT TO BE TOLD WHICH CHURVH TO GO TO ..

God was spoken of more often on tv...when I was young ..

Everyone I knew,went to some Church ..whether they were INO.. have no idea

It was a different society PLAYA...I can't prove it but I lived it .

Even in Public high school most kids families went to church

on Sunday . We had prayer in Public school ..And the kids,prayed .

wHAT gets me is that people think the way it is now is the way it has always been ..it's not..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_olde...

Since: Sep 13

Heidenheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Aborsi harus dihindari sebisa mungkin untuk alasan yang cukup jelas. Mungkin dalam beberapa kondisi menjadi kurang dari dua kejahatan dan saya tidak mengusulkan untuk memberitahu siapa pun keputusan apa yang harus mereka buat. Konsekuensi dari keputusan pribadi harus tetap konsekuensi dari pilihan pribadi. Ini mungkin bukan gagasan Romawi, tapi itu adalah ide Amerika klasik.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 290,101 - 290,120 of304,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••