Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
290,081 - 290,100 of 305,378 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Ink

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Kettleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only someone with a limited thinking capacity would think people are supposed to get tongue-in-check through the written word and through little snippets on a message board. Certainly it's easy to claim things on here after the fact.
I think any moron could figure it out. The part about sending them to McDonalds to work or teaching them to scoop their own litter could be a clue. Except to the humorless.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

If your god is so stupid that he allows a woman to get pregnant when he KNOWS she is going to abort, why would you worship such a dolt?

Sorry, but my life is mine. I am not stubject to your capricious, self-absorbed deity.
Cotton candy icecream wrote:
<quoted text> What an arrogant assumption. No evil is part of Gods plan for us. Free will causes sin,not God. If God formed a life in the womb of her/his mothers uterus,then he wanted that life to exist. How long that life keeps their earthly body is entirely up to him. He gives life and he taketh away<earthly life> ,after that the soul goes on to eternal life. With all due respect,your comment was insulting towards humanity. Assuming that another of his creation is justified in ending that unique life defies common sense. You seem to be absorbed in pride by thinking we mortal men/women are God like. We don't own our life. How deliberately obtuse to think that we have control over another.
Peace.
Ink

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
If your god is so stupid that he allows a woman to get pregnant when he KNOWS she is going to abort, why would you worship such a dolt?
Sorry, but my life is mine. I am not stubject to your capricious, self-absorbed deity.
<quoted text>
He created you knowing how you would turn out. Perhaps you are here to streghten the faith of believers and when He is through with you, you're gone.
Ink

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

strenghen

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think any moron could figure it out. The part about sending them to McDonalds to work or teaching them to scoop their own litter could be a clue. Except to the humorless.
Those weren't the posts I was referring to. Carry on with your usual bitchery (which is why I don't expect you to say anything humorous in the first place).

Kettleman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only someone with a limited thinking capacity would think people are supposed to get tongue-in-check through the written word and through little snippets on a message board. Certainly it's easy to claim things on here after the fact."
Pot meet Kettle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelieveable!
Just joking. I do value and respect your opinion
Ink

Warminster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those weren't the posts I was referring to. Carry on with your usual bitchery (which is why I don't expect you to say anything humorous in the first place).
Kettleman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only someone with a limited thinking capacity would think people are supposed to get tongue-in-check through the written word and through little snippets on a message board. Certainly it's easy to claim things on here after the fact."
Are you that nasty in real life?
Cotton candy icecream

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

I wish we all could understand how much Our Lord loves us. He made us all in his image and likeness. We hold much value ,therefore,and our lives,despite to whom our parents are or how much our earthly parents want us. He didn't create a mistake. Coz sent his only son to pay the price for our sins. He payed a very heavy price. Let peace begin with me. Let us value all life. The baby in the womb is alive. God loves him even if we don't want to. We aren't worthy of we are wanted by another mortal sin er or not. Let's clean up this throw away society. The young. The old.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

At some point, we're all "gone". So, your god just uses people and tosses them aside when he can't anymore? Nice deity.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He created you knowing how you would turn out. Perhaps you are here to streghten the faith of believers and when He is through with you, you're gone.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
At some point, we're all "gone". So, your god just uses people and tosses them aside when he can't anymore? Nice deity.
<quoted text>
The more that these dummies describe their petty and petulant god, the more it is apparent that they are masochistic little sheep.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Cotton candy icecream wrote:
I wish we all could understand how much Our Lord loves us. He made us all in his image and likeness. We hold much value ,therefore,and our lives,despite to whom our parents are or how much our earthly parents want us. He didn't create a mistake. Coz sent his only son to pay the price for our sins. He payed a very heavy price. Let peace begin with me. Let us value all life. The baby in the womb is alive. God loves him even if we don't want to. We aren't worthy of we are wanted by another mortal sin er or not. Let's clean up this throw away society. The young. The old.
BELIEF, not fact. Personally, I wish that militant religionists would learn the difference between the two.

In the U.S., we have the right to freedom FROM religion as well as freedom OF it. That means anyone has the right to reject gods, religions, and churches with no penalties whatsoever. Whether YOU like us having that freedom or not is irrelevant.

Secularism = FREEDOM. No dogmas required.
Kenose

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
BELIEF, not fact. Personally, I wish that militant religionists would learn the difference between the two.
In the U.S., we have the right to freedom FROM religion as well as freedom OF it. That means anyone has the right to reject gods, religions, and churches with no penalties whatsoever. Whether YOU like us having that freedom or not is irrelevant.
Secularism = FREEDOM. No dogmas required.
Why the need to capitalize certain words?!?! Looks silly. Sorry.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Since neither vocal cues nor italics are available on this site for emphasis, capitalizing certain words is the best way to make one's meaning clearer.
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text> Why the need to capitalize certain words?!?! Looks silly. Sorry.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The more that these dummies describe their petty and petulant god, the more it is apparent that they are masochistic little sheep.
I think you nailed it, sister.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text> Why the need to capitalize certain words?!?! Looks silly. Sorry.
Nice name. Troll on!

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Hey everyone ..happy labor day weekend ..really quiet today
Rhett

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

God is the answer

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you nailed it, sister.
I'm not trashing all Christians, just this particular brand that wallows in the philosophy of fear, self-hatred and penitence. They disgust me.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rhett wrote:
God is the answer
Correction: Your god is your answer.

Your welcome.
Happy smiles

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Elise,hello,God created you. He wanted you to exist. You're special. You're loved. You wouldn't -be- if he didn't special create you during your conception. He controls all. He IS the answer. Without him,we have no meaning here. That's not a peaceful thought not to understand why you are here other. Give him a chance. He will fill your void. He always does. You might be surprised Elise. Unconditional love :-) imagine that? He waits for your response to his calling.

Enjoy your weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,095,053
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Thinking 225,513
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 10 hr RICK SERVICE 28
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Bruin For Life 26,952
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••