Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,652
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#309886 Aug 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Nice!:)
What up playa. Lol
Ain't she sweet...and don't she rumble...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#309887 Aug 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Leathers, Rose...Leathers. Not 'feathers'.
(Can you imagine me haulin' ass down the highway, decked out in a bunch of feathers? I'd never hear the end of it....)
Tee-hee.
Lol I thought it ..said feathers ....my bad ..lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#309888 Aug 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Leathers, Rose...Leathers. Not 'feathers'.
(Can you imagine me haulin' ass down the highway, decked out in a bunch of feathers? I'd never hear the end of it....)
Tee-hee.
I was thinking ..maybe feathers was some kind of term for something

Lol ..COUldn't imagine actual feathers ..scarves,may be ..hee hee
Kettleman

United States

#309889 Aug 31, 2013
Cotton candy icecream wrote:
<quoted text> What an arrogant assumption. No evil is part of Gods plan for us. Free will causes sin,not God. If God formed a life in the womb of her/his mothers uterus,then he wanted that life to exist. How long that life keeps their earthly body is entirely up to him. He gives life and he taketh away<earthly life> ,after that the soul goes on to eternal life. With all due respect,your comment was insulting towards humanity. Assuming that another of his creation is justified in ending that unique life defies common sense. You seem to be absorbed in pride by thinking we mortal men/women are God like. We don't own our life. How deliberately obtuse to think that we have control over another.
Peace.
Mr. Relativism your bloviating on God is noted and rejected. You don't speak for God. God will make His mind known in His own way. God didn't ask you to pontificate for Him.
Kettleman

United States

#309890 Aug 31, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious!
What's hilarious <NOT> is your embracing of a modern social order where self-degradation and hedonism prevail over decency and self-respect
Kettleman

United States

#309891 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you have a mindset to take my tongue-in-cheek story about my cat and turn it into a negative.
Only someone with a limited thinking capacity would think people are supposed to get tongue-in-check through the written word and through little snippets on a message board. Certainly it's easy to claim things on here after the fact.
Kettleman

United States

#309892 Aug 31, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wear a helmet and ride a short yellow bus?
Maybe you should shut your ignorant trap. Does it make you feel superior to use mentally handicapped children as an insult to others? Many of those children face a life time of difficult challenges. It'd be better if you'd put your limited mental energy into being thankful for what you got. People like you are revolting!

There but for the grace of God go I!
Kettleman

United States

#309893 Aug 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let MADAM see that ..She thinks,the,Feathers. Are her schtick..:)
The duel personality schtick is getting tiresome.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#309894 Aug 31, 2013
===
Obama may attack Syria to defend Obama
Full story: Washington Times
LOS ANGELES , August 30, 2013 - President Obama is on the verge of attacking Syria in a desperate attempt to defend his own credibility
+++++++

=======

From the above saying = Obama may attack Syria to defend Obama = That further shows the further no credibility, but the degrading and disgrace of Obama.

When it started wrong and it went wrong all along, to do further wrong, that is extremely wrong as a very bad extremist radical, as a big wrongdoer at the public costs and expenses, being mentally imbalanced with no face but poor face and no ego--and that is so wrongful.

Then there will be another serious criminal Obama even it is destructive to the public and that is so wrong as a defective useless Obama.

US is no world policeman, but an outlaw and a serious wrongdoer.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#309895 Aug 31, 2013
Kettleman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's hilarious <NOT> is your embracing of a modern social order where self-degradation and hedonism prevail over decency and self-respect
Okey dokey, hon.
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#309896 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelieveable!
I'm not in league with you so you can stop wasting your time trying to suckup to me. You're a dim bulb and you agreeing with me is no comfort.
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#309897 Aug 31, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Okey dokey, hon.
Shouldn't you be at your fake nursing job right now, Muffintop?
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#309898 Aug 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
===
Obama may attack Syria to defend Obama
Full story: Washington Times
LOS ANGELES , August 30, 2013 - President Obama is on the verge of attacking Syria in a desperate attempt to defend his own credibility
+++++++
=======
From the above saying = Obama may attack Syria to defend Obama = That further shows the further no credibility, but the degrading and disgrace of Obama.
When it started wrong and it went wrong all along, to do further wrong, that is extremely wrong as a very bad extremist radical, as a big wrongdoer at the public costs and expenses, being mentally imbalanced with no face but poor face and no ego--and that is so wrongful.
Then there will be another serious criminal Obama even it is destructive to the public and that is so wrong as a defective useless Obama.
US is no world policeman, but an outlaw and a serious wrongdoer.
Are you a Moonie? The last time I looked, the Washington Times was owned by Reverend Moon.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#309899 Aug 31, 2013
Kettleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only someone with a limited thinking capacity would think people are supposed to get tongue-in-check through the written word and through little snippets on a message board. Certainly it's easy to claim things on here after the fact.
I think any moron could figure it out. The part about sending them to McDonalds to work or teaching them to scoop their own litter could be a clue. Except to the humorless.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#309900 Aug 31, 2013
If your god is so stupid that he allows a woman to get pregnant when he KNOWS she is going to abort, why would you worship such a dolt?

Sorry, but my life is mine. I am not stubject to your capricious, self-absorbed deity.
Cotton candy icecream wrote:
<quoted text> What an arrogant assumption. No evil is part of Gods plan for us. Free will causes sin,not God. If God formed a life in the womb of her/his mothers uterus,then he wanted that life to exist. How long that life keeps their earthly body is entirely up to him. He gives life and he taketh away<earthly life> ,after that the soul goes on to eternal life. With all due respect,your comment was insulting towards humanity. Assuming that another of his creation is justified in ending that unique life defies common sense. You seem to be absorbed in pride by thinking we mortal men/women are God like. We don't own our life. How deliberately obtuse to think that we have control over another.
Peace.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#309901 Aug 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If your god is so stupid that he allows a woman to get pregnant when he KNOWS she is going to abort, why would you worship such a dolt?
Sorry, but my life is mine. I am not stubject to your capricious, self-absorbed deity.
<quoted text>
He created you knowing how you would turn out. Perhaps you are here to streghten the faith of believers and when He is through with you, you're gone.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#309902 Aug 31, 2013
strenghen

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#309903 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think any moron could figure it out. The part about sending them to McDonalds to work or teaching them to scoop their own litter could be a clue. Except to the humorless.
Those weren't the posts I was referring to. Carry on with your usual bitchery (which is why I don't expect you to say anything humorous in the first place).

Kettleman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only someone with a limited thinking capacity would think people are supposed to get tongue-in-check through the written word and through little snippets on a message board. Certainly it's easy to claim things on here after the fact."
Pot meet Kettle

United States

#309904 Aug 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelieveable!
Just joking. I do value and respect your opinion
Ink

Warminster, PA

#309905 Aug 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those weren't the posts I was referring to. Carry on with your usual bitchery (which is why I don't expect you to say anything humorous in the first place).
Kettleman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only someone with a limited thinking capacity would think people are supposed to get tongue-in-check through the written word and through little snippets on a message board. Certainly it's easy to claim things on here after the fact."
Are you that nasty in real life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer 1,217,637
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 34 min TerryE 5,257
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min waaasssuuup 237,794
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 1 hr Other Wayne 74
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr tom wingo 29,550
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Sun UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web