Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
289,041 - 289,060 of 305,090 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your read about Horus? Or Mithras? Would you have an absolute cow to learn Christianity is based on astrology? That the Christian fish represents Pisces and at the end of this age (not world, AGE), we will be in the Age of Aquarius?
You claiming not to want to set up play dates with Wiccans is extremely hilarious, you Pagan you. Wiccans are fairly new, too. Although they remain closer to nature than Christians ever will. Christianity moves humanity away from nature and into slavery. Lucky you, you'll never have to be accountable for anything while you hypocritically point your finger at everyone else.
What are you babbling about?

What's hypocritical about not deliberately going out of my way to set up playdates with wiccans?

Suddenly Katie has issues with choice. How convenient.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What really aggravates me is that I know the very same parents who expect the rest of us to be doormats for their precious angels would raise all kinds of hell if other people's children treated THEM the same way.
And complain to the school if other kids,treat their kids,badly .

Used to be ...there,was a sense about raising kids ..
An instinct

Parents,loved their kids,..But did not let them rule the household
IMO..kids,with boundaries have more,security.

Not that all parents were,perfect ..some went too far on the discipline road .

But we grew up with parents,who expected us to behave ..it was,not optional ..

Then came all the books,and shrinks,on child rearing ..then came the institutionalization of their policies in the schools .

Imo..' none of that helped at all.

Then came a society full of single moms,..who tried hard ..including myself ..But having two loving parents,is a blessing

Then we have the GREAT SOCIETY..welfare if no hubby at home .

All of this combined ..it's,a wonder we do have any children who learn proper behaviour .

But a goodly percentage do still have decent parents,..who try as hard as THEY can to teach their kids .
Pot meet Kettle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your read about Horus? Or Mithras? Would you have an absolute cow to learn Christianity is based on astrology? That the Christian fish represents Pisces and at the end of this age (not world, AGE), we will be in the Age of Aquarius?
You claiming not to want to set up play dates with Wiccans is extremely hilarious, you Pagan you. Wiccans are fairly new, too. Although they remain closer to nature than Christians ever will. Christianity moves humanity away from nature and into slavery. Lucky you, you'll never have to be accountable for anything while you hypocritically point your finger at everyone else.
Wiccans make even you look bright. And that ain't easy.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so they are,with Him ..Not in limbo ..glad to gear you say that Sassy.
I said they will know,what He,wants them to know..there are no tears,in heaven .
As for their mothers..That also is between God and them
Aborted babies are baptised in their own blood. Blood of a martyr.

From what I understand, we do have a direct connection with our loved ones...lineage...when we die. We will then understand and reconize our earthly mothers. No more tears in heaven for sure.

As for their mothers, only the repentant ones will be with them.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion isn't fact. Stop pretending that it is.
I repeat..It takes alot of time and energy to homeschool, so I would assume that the parents aren't lazy or faint of heart.
If they're doing it right, but many do not. It's not just an opinion, it's a factual observation based upon experience. Experience YOU lack, so what YOU believe IS just a matter of opinion. Or, rather, what you WANT to believe.

Way to avoid the point that I did NOT "assume" that you assumed, since you SAID you did, you moronic thing.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
An instinct
Then came all the books,and shrinks,on child rearing ..then came the institutionalization of their policies in the schools .
Then came a society full of single moms,..who tried hard ..including myself ..But having two loving parents,is a blessing
All of this combined ..it's,a wonder we do have any children who learn proper behaviour .
But a goodly percentage do still have decent parents,..who try as hard as THEY can to teach their kids .
IMHO, a Godless society lacks obeying authority. It has become a me me me society. People are their own God..their own authority. Now I know that may seem like alot to swallow but in reality, we are selfish/self-centered by nature. When we acknowledge and follow our creator, we focus on him first and what he has to say. We then try to live it.

Unfortunately, as much as people try,it seems like kids don't come first. Parents put their needs and wants first(their careers, their social lives, etc) and then the kids turn around and have no or little respect. Our parents are suppose to be our first teachers and authorities and if we can't obey and respect them, then it makes it harder to do it to others in authority(teachers, etc)

It's sad but alot of parents today raise spoiled children and it has nothing to do with being rich. Alot is done out of unconscious guilt.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> What are you babbling about?
What's hypocritical about not deliberately going out of my way to set up playdates with wiccans?
Oh please. Go read about Horus and Mithras. Then you'll get it.

What do you mean "issues with choice"? What are you babbling about?

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Aborted babies are baptised in their own blood. Blood of a martyr.
From what I understand, we do have a direct connection with our loved ones...lineage...when we die. We will then understand and reconize our earthly mothers. No more tears in heaven for sure.
As for their mothers, only the repentant ones will be with them.
So hmm this,is a new thought ..Read something different on A CATH site ..Ok

So miscarried babies,and young children not baptized go to LIMBO ..still??

I believe they are all with Jesus .

There,are many theories,about what is,known in heaven

And I believe families,will reunite ..who does and doesn't is up to GOD

How much the little one are to know is up to Him also ..But they won't know things that will make them cry .is my point ..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> What's hypocritical about not deliberately going out of my way to set up playdates with wiccans?
Deliberately going out of your way to make sure you DON'T set up playdates with the children of Wiccans, maybe?

I'm sure if you found out your grandchild's best friend had parents who identified with any religion other than yours, you'd hold your nose while calling the kid's parents to come get their demonspawn off your front porch.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> What makes you think that an unrepentant Mother will be united with her aborted baby?
Baby is with God.
Unrepentant baby killer will not be.
Anyone who claims to know what happens after a person dies is full of arrogant BS.

Spare us your god-like judgement.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Hey ANYONE NOTICE or just my page .

Like forever below,this,thread were,abortion threads .

Now,I see other stuff for a month or so ..

Says,New,York forum ??

And try searching on Topix for abortion ..nit much at all..

I wondered why .

Is,one thread asks,where,did the abortion threads go .

Not much else,.maybe it's how I'm searching or where

Pun d this,today on a news thread under politics

An article

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-0...
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're doing it right, but many do not. It's not just an opinion, it's a factual observation based upon experience. Experience YOU lack, so what YOU believe IS just a matter of opinion. Or, rather, what you WANT to believe.
Way to avoid the point that I did NOT "assume" that you assumed, since you SAID you did, you moronic thing.
Wait,....you are saying that "if" someone is homeschooling "the right way",then they aren't lazy and faint of heart?

I don't see how or why a lazy person would be bothered in the first place. Nor do I agree that a person who is faint of heart has anything to do with whether or not they are doing it right or wrong.

Yes, you did ASSume that I didn't know. Prove it.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Deliberately going out of your way to make sure you DON'T set up playdates with the children of Wiccans, maybe?
I'm sure if you found out your grandchild's best friend had parents who identified with any religion other than yours, you'd hold your nose while calling the kid's parents to come get their demonspawn off your front porch.
How, exactly, is avoiding playdates with witches, being hypocritical?

I grew up with friends, and have family of different religions fyi.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> What are you babbling about?
Your bias is showing.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>How, exactly, is avoiding playdates with witches, being hypocritical?
I guess only catholic magic is acceptable in your narrow minded world.
globalreport

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST ---

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Playa Aint Thinkin wrote:
<quoted text>
But then who is gonna scrub the toilets and the trash cans?
I heard they fired you from that job, because they couldn't convince you to stop eating the trash, and drinking from the toilets....

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
An instinct
I totally agree.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>How, exactly, is avoiding playdates with witches, being hypocritical?
Sounds like....bigotry.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like....bigotry.
Pretty sure wiccans and atheists,don't want play dates,

In very religious,homes either ..

Just a guess ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••