Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
288,961 - 288,980 of 305,171 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew your mother didn't want you and
chose to abort you, would you want to be with her?
It is the same as adoption. Why do they look for their
parents?
Sometime s they do ..other times,they don't .

The aborted babies..I believe are with Jesus

They most likely don't remember they had mothers.

Will they be reunited someday '' I hope,so

There,is,a most beautiful book and movie

Called TILLY....By Frank Peretti

They are both beautifully done !!!

And explores the,subject :)

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>How can one use a scholarship fpor college for a parochial grade sachool? Most have God parent programs. Your post is not believable.
What are you talking about??

We used scholarships and grants,and loans,for COLLEGE .
As the principal suggested

She said if my girl got a good education..She would be accepted into ANY COLLEGE she applied to...And we would figure out how to pay for it as the Colleges,want the kids with good background and grades,
SHE WAS RIGHT

I used what money I could get to pay for her grade,And high school.

Christian . And the school helped with their small fund for people without money who they wanted as students ..

She did very well..thank God ..

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What proof do we have that that scenario is uncommon? To be perfectly honest, the families I've been exposed to or have interacted with, who homeschool their kids, are very similar to the one you describe. In fact, the children to whom I refer score consistently higher on their standardized testing (yes, in my state officially home-schooled children must ALSO take the standardized test which the state mandates for that grade) than their public school counterparts...and one of the families is VERY well socialized, as their business takes them to every corner of the country.
Home schooling, like public schooling, is WHAT WE MAKE OF IT.
Both my children graduated at the tops of their classes, and both went to public schools....but their home-schooled compatriots have higher SAT scores. Just saying.
American parents are generally lazy, when it comes to their personal involvement in their children's education. That's my observation and my opinion. I'm sure many people disagree. That's cool.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a child. The child is put to sleep. Babies are
born every day. The child can wake up.
Why are Germans barbarians?
Hitler made up abortion? Retardation?
Out casting and killing. Murder.
This man was so dumb and all the dumb dumbs that followed him.
Monkey see monkey do do.
You're writing gibberish. God bless you.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What proof do we have that that scenario is uncommon? To be perfectly honest, the families I've been exposed to or have interacted with, who homeschool their kids, are very similar to the one you describe. In fact, the children to whom I refer score consistently higher on their standardized testing (yes, in my state officially home-schooled children must ALSO take the standardized test which the state mandates for that grade) than their public school counterparts...and one of the families is VERY well socialized, as their business takes them to every corner of the country.
Home schooling, like public schooling, is WHAT WE MAKE OF IT.
Both my children graduated at the tops of their classes, and both went to public schools....but their home-schooled compatriots have higher SAT scores. Just saying.
As with every thing ..it IS the parents,...guiding them .

I'm glad my girl went to Christian school...But this,online thing if it's regulated ..they most likely HSVE networks,like the home schoolers
Do fir interaction and sports ..And yes they HSVE to take the standardized tests

Anything ..including vouchers that cuts,d own class,size,...IMO..would help each child get more teacher attention ..

This may be one reason the home schoolers do well.

I told my girl ..if you don't understand something ...ASK ..THAT'S,what you are there for...

You know how Shy kids are ..afraid to ask..She was an A student ..if she didn't get it..pretty sure most didn't ..or I told her ask after school .

I could help her with reports,...writing spelling..some history .
Do the flash cards,..But she passed me in math around seventh grade.

She taught me ..Lol

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
She said if my girl got a good education..She would be accepted into ANY COLLEGE she applied to...And we would figure out how to pay for it as the Colleges,want the kids with good background and grades,
SHE WAS RIGHT
Christian . And the school helped with their small fund for people without money who they wanted as students ..
knit will argue with you over anything, even if it's a point with which she actually agrees.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>knit will argue with you over anything, even if it's a point with which she actually agrees.
True ..But I was feeling adventurous ..had to ask ..

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
True ..But I was feeling adventurous ..had to ask ..
An adventure into the mind of knit and pray...I'll man the safety line. Tug twice when you're ready to get the heck.outta there....yikes!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

They told you NOT to eat the brown acid!
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a child. The child is put to sleep. Babies are
born every day. The child can wake up.
Why are Germans barbarians?
Hitler made up abortion? Retardation?
Out casting and killing. Murder.
This man was so dumb and all the dumb dumbs that followed him.
Monkey see monkey do do.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>An adventure into the mind of knit and pray...I'll man the safety line. Tug twice when you're ready to get the heck.outta there....yikes!
Hmmm....thing is her last post ..aside from.misunderstanding what I said ..Was actually a, well a post ..so I answered it as such .

A dialog night be a nice change

But I've got you on speed dial..Thanks

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
SHE WAS RIGHT
The Colleges do not hand out scholarships until they take the college entrance exam in the junior /senior year of high school, they not only HAVE to take the test, they have to have a high grade to get into the better schools. Then they have to file forms and fill out the FAFSAform and also have last years Income Tax forms. Most teenagers now also have to volunteer and have no police record. Most students who go for leadership positions in high school can expect to get good grants and scholarships. Also if the student is poor, they get a full pell grant with other loans nd grants, the loans they have to pay off including the parent plus loans. No one gets any scholarship until they take the SAT or ACT.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime s they do ..other times,they don't .
The aborted babies..I believe are with Jesus
They most likely don't remember they had mothers.
Will they be reunited someday '' I hope,so
There,is,a most beautiful book and movie
Called TILLY....By Frank Peretti
They are both beautifully done !!!
And explores the,subject :)
All the children remember their parents, even in abortion or miscarriage. Don't you read your bible?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>How can one use a scholarship for college for a parochial grade school? Most have programs. Your post is not believable.
Parochial school is getting expensive. They are getting
greedy. Public school can improve but they do not try.
Demeaning children by scolding and hurting them
is their way of teaching. They turn them into bullies.
How can they learn anything if they are always afraid?

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>The Colleges do not hand out scholarships until they take the college entrance exam in the junior /senior year of high school, they not only HAVE to take the test, they have to have a high grade to get into the better schools. Then they have to file forms and fill out the FAFSAform and also have last years Income Tax forms. Most teenagers now also have to volunteer and have no police record. Most students who go for leadership positions in high school can expect to get good grants and scholarships. Also if the student is poor, they get a full pell grant with other loans nd grants, the loans they have to pay off including the parent plus loans. No one gets any scholarship until they take the SAT or ACT.
What's your point knit.

I know all that quite well.

Went through the whole process many times ...

I said the,principal was correct ..a good education along with good grades ..gets you into the college of your choice ..then the rest for the money ..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>All the children remember their parents, even in abortion or miscarriage. Don't you read your bible?
There are no tears in heaven knit ..And I BELIEVE THEY ARE IN HEAVEN WITH JESUS .

They know what He,deems,best for them to know,..it's,His,call.

I don't know what verse you are reading

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>All the children remember their parents, even in abortion or miscarriage. Don't you read your bible?
http://biblehub.com/revelation/21-4.htm
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point knit.
I know all that quite well.
Went through the whole process many times ...
I said the,principal was correct ..a good education along with good grades ..gets you into the college of your choice ..then the rest for the money ..
Redman at Monterrey Elementary has a paddle.
If parents give permission then they all should
go to jail. Give them all a whack in the head with it.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no tears in heaven knit ..And I BELIEVE THEY ARE IN HEAVEN WITH JESUS .
They know what He,deems,best for them to know,..it's,His,call.
I don't know what verse you are reading

They are asleep. So now there mothers want them.
Why? Can you imagine the pain of being aborted?
How come the mother lives?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
They are asleep. So now there mothers want them.
Why? Can you imagine the pain of being aborted?
How come the mother lives?
Go to sleep, dear. It's obviously all to much for your brain. No woman's abortion is your business, anyway.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Go to sleep, dear. It's obviously all to much for your brain. No woman's abortion is your business, anyway.
Give me the baby so I can feed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min j rocker 1,082,802
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,455
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 40 min Fight On 26,715
loan offer with low interest 19 hr Pastor james 1
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sun engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••