Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,963
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#307585 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I missed that post. Sealed or bacteria free?
A lady he hates,had a,UTI secondary to having kidney stones,removed and stents .

He is,just being mean about it...has nothing to do with the w Oman we,are discussing

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#307587 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
That serves to prove my point.
Eddie,

The lady who died from sepsis,..after a miscarried baby ...also had sepsis they missed ..this aS,in IRELAND ..they w would nit complete
The miscarriage
Her name was,SAVITA..BOTH DIED

FOO is a,poster who had stones ..

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#307588 Aug 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally since his,story changes ..I doubt the baby parts,came out .
BUT IF THEY DID..stuffing them back into the woman was,most unsanitary and dangerous
And as you probably well know it's the very reason why once the water breaks labor must be expedited.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#307589 Aug 8, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>But a gay couple wouldn't go because they do not believe in church teachings.
That's not true. My cousin and his husband go to Sunday mass. They just don't partake in the Eucharist.
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text><snipped>
Wow , you are so ignorant.
So are you if you believe that gay couples do not attend mass.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#307590 Aug 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Eddie .my point exactly ..again..And they may very well go to church with their partners .
And they most likely believe that if Jesus was there he would accept them as they are, as Jesus did with everyone.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#307591 Aug 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an EX-Catholic. So, why do you care?
Be cause a,poster mad a,statement about gay people that is,totally wrong???

It's a forum.

Personally I don't care who goes to which CHURCH

But the post about gay people never go to church EITH their partners

Is,NOT TRUE..

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#307592 Aug 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Eddie .my point exactly ..again..And they may very well go to church with their partners .
Do you understand the Catholic Church does not agree with gay marriage or the act of homosexuality? Why would one who is in a gay relationship who renounces the philosophy of the Church go to that Church?

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#307593 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
And they most likely believe that if Jesus was there he would accept them as they are, as Jesus did with everyone.
Hey Eddie! It's good to see you. I hope all is well with you.:o)
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#307594 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
There are gay folks who still attend Mass and love their Christian faith even if they disagree with certain doctrines. If a person is born gay and raised in a Christian environment and has faith in their religion then being gay may not be enough of a detriment to keep them away from the church. Some gay people may find it painful that their own religion doesn't quite accept them while others may pray to God about why they are the way they are, and I believe some gay people do indeed attend church.
Either God likes you or he doesn't.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#307595 Aug 8, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> You claimed all these gay couples go to churches by you. Tell me, did YOU take a poll outside these churches?How did you know that they were gay?. Did they have a sign that said "we are gay"?
Sounds like you're the one judging.
Let's, see ..I SAW,THEM before and after CHURCH ..they were,couples,.the,same as,other couples,..normal people going to Church
With their signific

AND NEITHER OF YOU DID.

I don't care ..it was a comment ..But IT WAS,NOT WRONG .

We are a diverse community ..Gays,don't hide in closets ..they live openly like the rest of us ..And THEY GO TO CHURCH ..CATHOLIC CHURCH ...I'm sure any place they choose to..

Why do you have to take instance with everything I say. Down to when I use,a smiley face .

You don't live here I DO ..
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#307596 Aug 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I have some gay friends who are Catholic (a couple) and go to mass, as a couple. It hasn't caused any problems in the parish, apparently. I know how that must disappoint you:-\
Why would a gay couple attending mass cause a "problem"?. Maybe they are struggling with their sexuality and are seeking Gods help and forgiveness. I would assume that is why they are there?.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#307597 Aug 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who says we came from rocks??? Evolution does."

Once again you prove that you don't know what the theory of evolution entails.

"Plus I've not lied about anything."

Uh huh.

"Perhaps I don't fully understand evolution or the origins of life, but you know very well what they say, and where they say we evolved from, which was rocks."

Either you are lying, or you're stupid. Take your pick.

"As far as your gods -you may worship a tree, many have."

Gods, and Goddesses. I don't know anyone who worships trees. Your bigotry is duly noted, though.

"Me and cp also have a good relationship -I'm as straight as he is gay. Lol"

And no one really cares. I was pointing out your deflection in trying to cause a problem between C and me.

"Perhaps since your the wise one and want to make sure all who read this, then you could please explain where life began, and a quick run through to where we are now?"

You're confused. The discussion was not about where life began, which is NOT part of the theory of evolution, just by the way. The discussion was about the Grand Canyon, and the scientific method, which does not require faith, as your bible does.

"My geuss, you will deflect, and just say you just don't understand.
Or perhaps you could explain to the people, how scientists say different layers of earth are millions of years old, but then they find a tree "upside down "throughout the layers. It would be amazing enough if a tree stood upright all those years, as the earth compiled around it, but upside down???"

What ARE you babbling about now?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#307598 Aug 8, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand the Catholic Church does not agree with gay marriage or the act of homosexuality? Why would one who is in a gay relationship who renounces the philosophy of the Church go to that Church?
Why don't you ask a gay Catholic couple? They are everywhere, honey. Open your eyes.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#307599 Aug 8, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe God created man and woman.
You believe slimmy rocks brought forth life.
Now who's stupid?
As stated before, when the very idea of a loving God made me sick -I still didn't buy the evolution deal.
I just did not care.
How could you "buy" it, when you don't even UNDERSTAND it?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#307600 Aug 8, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>If god is omnipotent, he must be perfectly fine with abortion - he hasn't made it impossible, and he hasn't stopped being the ultimate abortionist, either.
Can't have it both ways -either he is, or he isn't omnipotent...which for those in the back means "In total control of everything...." including abortion.
:P
Free will.

Do you think that he is "perfectly fine" with abuse, neglect, rape etc too because it happens?.

You need to understand what free will is and why we are given it.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Home of Lord Stanley!

#307601 Aug 8, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand the Catholic Church does not agree with gay marriage or the act of homosexuality? Why would one who is in a gay relationship who renounces the philosophy of the Church go to that Church?

Perhaps, gay couples go to mass for the same reason as every other sinner out there.. because they love God and want to worship Him.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#307602 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
" He says that we are either with him OR we are against him."
I thought that was George Bush?
Yes, born gay. Or Homosexual if you prefer. I don't claim to speak for God. We could then ask why would God "create" someone with a horrible birth defect or mental illness?
No man is obligated to accept anything that is told to us from a man-made religion.
Perhaps GW did say that too.IDK.

Homosexual means that you have an attraction to your own sex. Being "gay" means that you are are actively practicing. There is a difference. God cleafly says that he loves us, but not our sins. As far as a homosexual tendency is concerned, it is not "the sin". The sin is being actively gay.

Why would you compare that to a birth defect or a mental illness?. Where does God call either an abomination?. They are not comparable. Would you compare adultery or stealing to them?.

Christs church is his, we are only members. We are not forced to follow love and follow him. We were given free will.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#307603 Aug 8, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask a gay Catholic couple? They are everywhere, honey. Open your eyes.
Child, the catholic religion itself is against homosexuality.

The catholic church itself who follow the Pope are against homosexuality.

Anybody who believes fully the believes of complete Catholicism would be against homosexuality.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#307604 Aug 8, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
links are hard.

;)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#307605 Aug 8, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious as a butch pile of shit that you envy masculinity.
It's obvious that you are a pile of shit, Butch.

Next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min ChristineM 235,783
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Bluestater 1,192,476
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Big D 201,421
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Chosen Swallower 29,078
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 8 hr alvina haynes 13
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr LonePalm 4,347
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr Nina 753
More from around the web