Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,260
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#307524 Aug 8, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>"If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?"
Pope Francis
And whether or not...believe it or not..only they know if they have good will ..Lol
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307525 Aug 8, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I never said God is infallible!
Which confirms what I said: The Rabbi(s)@ your Jewish synagogue teach you that God is weak & not omnipotent. Heresy.

Just another one of the 88% of Jewish-Americans who promotes executing over 1 million defenseless baby Jews in U.S. abortuaries...while shedding crocodile tears over the Holocaust.

Holocaust Lessons For Dummies
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307526 Aug 8, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because it makes no difference in the reason why she couldn't get an abortion early on. One which "MAY" have saved her life. A doctor testified an abortion could have been done even with sepsis and a doctor testified an abortion may have saved her life. The reason they didn't do an abortion was not because she had sepsis. Capiche?
Savita and her husband are from India. Therefore, Dr. Hema Divakar (President of the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India) got involved and said the following in the Hindu Times:

“Delay or refusal to terminate the pregnancy does not in itself seem to be the cause of death. Even if the law permitted it, it is not as if her life would have been saved because of termination. Severe septicaemia with disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), a life-threatening bleeding disorder which is a complication of sepsis, major organ damage and loss of the mother’s blood due to severe infection, is the cause of death in Savita’s case. This is what seems to have happened and this is a sequence which cannot be reversed just by terminating the pregnancy.”

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#307528 Aug 8, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand! I never said gay people don't o to mass! Wow, you are such an idiot! No wonder NR gets headaches!
NR gets headaches from so many rocks slamming around in his head.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307529 Aug 8, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because it makes no difference in the reason why she couldn't get an abortion early on. One which "MAY" have saved her life. A doctor testified an abortion could have been done even with sepsis and a doctor testified an abortion may have saved her life. The reason they didn't do an abortion was not because she had sepsis. Capiche?
What Dr. Hema Divakar is basically saying if they had taken YOUR advice and "killed the damn baby!", here's what you'd end up with:

Before abortion: Sepsis

After abortion: Sepsis

"Uhhhh....maybe we should go back to focusing on treating the sepsis...." - AyakaNeo after looking like a dope
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307530 Aug 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok how,could a leg cone out ..which is,a sure sign she was having a,miscarriagE ..BTW..if the sac was,intact ..makes no sense.
Also. And I'm sure,this is,true.
ONCE ANY PART IF THE BABY IS IN THE BIRTH CANAL OR OUTSIDE.
it needs,to come out ...Why you ask ..because it has come out..is Definitely NOT GOING TO STAY IN...AND causes,SEPSIS BECAUSE IT HAS,COME OUT ..IT DOES,NOT BELONG IN THERE .ITS been outside ..IF SHE EVEN PUSHED IT BACK..THSTS why she got septic....outside bacteria..don't belong in the WOMB.
WITH YOUR SCENARIO..That baby should have been induced to come the rest of the way out ..immediately ...
IF THAT'S,TRUE ON THE FOOT ..which AGAIN Was,in the SAC..right???
IF part of a,baby is in the birth canal..they can't even do a,C SECTION...
Rose: "IF THAT'S,TRUE ON THE FOOT ..which AGAIN Was,in the SAC..right???"

"Look, her elbow! There's her knee...her foot! Oh, she just kicked!" ....all while baby is in the sac.

Savita's baby was 17 weeks old, but the vagina is a more closed space.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307531 Aug 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
NR gets headaches from so many rocks slamming around in his head.
Long Night Eternity: "NR gets headaches from so many rocks slamming around in his head."

Foo is the one with rock problems.

Caring.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307532 Aug 8, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Savita didn't see a leg she "felt something coming down".
AyakaNeo: "Savita didn't see a leg she 'felt something coming down.'"
________

Savita said she "pushed a leg back in."

Bottom of page 24: http://cdn.thejournal.ie/media/2013/06/savita...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#307533 Aug 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose: "IF THAT'S,TRUE ON THE FOOT ..which AGAIN Was,in the SAC..right???"
"Look, her elbow! There's her knee...her foot! Oh, she just kicked!" ....all while baby is in the sac.
Savita's baby was 17 weeks old, but the vagina is a more closed space.
If I'm understanding the crux of this conversation then I must say the vagina is not a sealed, bacteria- free environment.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307534 Aug 8, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty common to see the sac using a speculum. Seriously NR if the fetus were that close to coming out of the birth canal that it's limbs were popping out of her vagina, they would not have waited so long to deliver it. Duh.
AyakaNeo: "It's pretty common to see the sac using a speculum"

What's not common is to not know what's going on w/ the cervix because it is blocked by the gestational sac.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307535 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm understanding the crux of this conversation then I must say the vagina is not a sealed, bacteria- free environment.
Eddie: "If I'm understanding the crux of this conversation then I must say the vagina is not a sealed, bacteria- free environment"

This morning, Foo admitted her's is not.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307536 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie M: "I must say the vagina is not a sealed, bacteria- free environment"

Foo: "I had a bad UTI when I was operated on, also a bacterial infection"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#307537 Aug 8, 2013
I dunno, maybe foo's partner should be checked for bacterial vaginosis.

Caring.

Location hidden

#307538 Aug 8, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you know who goes to church. How can you tell if they are gay? Do they have a sign that says so? I had a problem with your post , because if they are couples, they would not even think of going to church because the couples know they are going against church teachings. Many people who are gay go to church, we allow everyone. But a gay couple wouldn't go because they do not believe in church teachings. Also , do you think that two men entering the church at the same time are a gay couple? Wow , you are so ignorant.
There are gay folks who still attend Mass and love their Christian faith even if they disagree with certain doctrines. If a person is born gay and raised in a Christian environment and has faith in their religion then being gay may not be enough of a detriment to keep them away from the church. Some gay people may find it painful that their own religion doesn't quite accept them while others may pray to God about why they are the way they are, and I believe some gay people do indeed attend church.

Location hidden

#307539 Aug 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie: "If I'm understanding the crux of this conversation then I must say the vagina is not a sealed, bacteria- free environment"
This morning, Foo admitted her's is not.
I'm sure I missed that post. Sealed or bacteria free?
Libturd Poker

Huntington, IN

#307540 Aug 8, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>May have been the mucous plug who knows.
AyakaNeo: "May have been the mucous plug"

cPeter:'I'll see your mucous plug, and raise you a butt plug.'

Location hidden

#307541 Aug 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie M: "I must say the vagina is not a sealed, bacteria- free environment"
Foo: "I had a bad UTI when I was operated on, also a bacterial infection"
That serves to prove my point.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#307542 Aug 8, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole thing has been muddied ..mostly by certain posts
And if it was the plug..I doubt she put it back..if she did
.mire reason for sepsis ..You don't ..Willy nilly put things in the womb or birth canal ..for sterility reason s ...
And if it was the plug..She WAS,MISCARRYING ..
THAT BLOOD TEST from the very first report FOO posted..Was the key..they did not get or read it..in time liberalize her LIFE WAS,IN DANGER ..
Exactly, the jury was correct as far as ruling "medical misadventure" and legislators are correct to take responsibility for their part and rewrite abortion laws for life and health of the mother.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#307543 Aug 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
He clarified that if someone has engaged in gay sex in the past & renounced/repented from that lifestyle, then who is he to judge? The individual may continue to have same-sex-attraction tendencies, but is no longer acting on those urges.
If the individual remains active in gay lifestyle, then such behavior can - and should be - judged ("admonish the sinner"). The objective behavior is judged, not the state of the person's soul (that's God's job).
Don't tell me, tell Knit. She's the one wondering why gays would go to mass.
Libturd Poker

Huntington, IN

#307544 Aug 8, 2013
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
That serves to prove my point.
(Maybe she forgot and wiped from back to front)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Teaman 1,206,825
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min polymath257 236,851
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 47 min Patriot AKA Bozo 4,977
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Brew In 29,276
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr Big D 201,795
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web