Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,588
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#307164 Aug 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
As,I said yesterday ..if I misunderstood your post to be referencing our talk about pain legislation ..sorry.
I had posted already on the IRELAND lady
The invstigative report on Savita's Death is here: http://cdn.thejournal.ie/media/2013/06/savita...

The Causal factors of her death are listed as follows:

Key Causal Factor 1:

Inadequate assemssemnt and monitoring that would have enabled the clinical team to recognize & respond to the signs that the patint's condition was deteriarating due to infection associated w/ a failure to devise & follow a plan of care for this patient that was stisfoctorily cognisant of the facts that:

- The most liekly cuase of the patient's inevitable miscarriage was infection and
- The risk of infection and sepsis increased wtih time following admission and especiallyfollowing the spontaneious rupture of the patient's membranes

Key Causal Factor 2:

Failure to offer all management options to a ptient experiencing inevitable miscarriage ofa n early second trimester pregnancy where the risk to the mother increased w/ time from time that embraines were ruptured.

Key Causal Factor 3:

Non adherence to clinical guidelines related to the prompt and effective management of sepsis, severe sepsis aand septic shock when it was diagnaosed.
_________

Ultimately, each physician (and nurse) expected that the others were following up on the blood test taken when Savita was admitted to the hospital. Her white blood cell count was elevated (indicating infection). They went several days assuming no infection (she even vomited twice).

By the time they diagnosed Savita w/ an infection (E. Coli infection of the amniotic sacs) it had spread to her blood stream(sepsis).

They began antibiotics too late - and had to change them after finding out which bacteria was involved. She declined very quickly and ultimately died of cardiac failure.

Had the infection been treated when localized, it's unlikely Savita would have ended up w/ sepsis and septic shock.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#307165 Aug 5, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The invstigative report on Savita's Death is here: http://cdn.thejournal.ie/media/2013/06/savita...
The Causal factors of her death are listed as follows:
Key Causal Factor 1:
Inadequate assemssemnt and monitoring that would have enabled the clinical team to recognize & respond to the signs that the patint's condition was deteriarating due to infection associated w/ a failure to devise & follow a plan of care for this patient that was stisfoctorily cognisant of the facts that:
- The most liekly cuase of the patient's inevitable miscarriage was infection and
- The risk of infection and sepsis increased wtih time following admission and especiallyfollowing the spontaneious rupture of the patient's membranes
Key Causal Factor 2:
Failure to offer all management options to a ptient experiencing inevitable miscarriage ofa n early second trimester pregnancy where the risk to the mother increased w/ time from time that embraines were ruptured.
Key Causal Factor 3:
Non adherence to clinical guidelines related to the prompt and effective management of sepsis, severe sepsis aand septic shock when it was diagnaosed.
_________
Ultimately, each physician (and nurse) expected that the others were following up on the blood test taken when Savita was admitted to the hospital. Her white blood cell count was elevated (indicating infection). They went several days assuming no infection (she even vomited twice).
By the time they diagnosed Savita w/ an infection (E. Coli infection of the amniotic sacs) it had spread to her blood stream(sepsis).
They began antibiotics too late - and had to change them after finding out which bacteria was involved. She declined very quickly and ultimately died of cardiac failure.
Had the infection been treated when localized, it's unlikely Savita would have ended up w/ sepsis and septic shock.
Ok NR..the other day you said sepsis was from surgery .

So now we have two reports citing a,blood test THat would HSVE shown sepsis....You say from e coli in amniotic fluid .

So we have a dying baby
Trying to miscarry
And sepsis,in the womb

And a blood test not seen

IF IT HAD BEEN

Even under their old law this WOUld be reason to induce the finish if the miscarriage ..as a DYING MISCARRYING baby is the most likely cause fOR the SEPSIS.

no violence ..just a natural process,of miscarriage aided by the hospital .

You said the ruptured the membrane ..

I do not think E COLI occurs,in a womb naturally . DYING baby would be a cause NR..That child could NOT be saved ...And mom dying most certainly would assure it's death

I am as against abortion as you are ..But killing a mom to s he an already dying child ..no way that's the same as,an elective abirtion

And it's thing like this that make laws th as t are pro life look stupid .

IF THE FACTS ARE AS YOU SAID TODAY...nothing to do with any surgery you said before AND THE OTHER REPORT SAID

The blood test was not timely .
And that was fatal

IF THE REPORTS ARE TRUE

They SHOULD have treated this mom much better ..the baby was doomed to start with .

The hospital was covering itself ..And I hope dad sues ..

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#307166 Aug 5, 2013
CORRECTION poorly written Pro life laws, seem stupid ..And some pro life people look foolish for defending this horror show ..imo

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#307167 Aug 5, 2013
I've always gone by the advice from "Night of the Living Dead":

Field Reporter: Chief, if I were surrounded by eight or ten of these things, would I stand a chance with them?

Sheriff McClelland: Well, there's no problem. If you have a gun, shoot 'em in the head. That's a sure way to kill 'em. If you don't, get yourself a club or a torch. Beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time. I've had my machete sharpened and ready for years.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#307168 Aug 5, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>No court in this country would tell a man he had to 'stay cancerous' or 'stay impotent', or 'stay ANY DAMN THING he didn't want to stay', health-wise, and not just to protect somebody else's life. Ever.
No religion does, either.
And if any court or religion even tried to interfere? Men would go ballistic. They would be ranting about their rights, how it's against the Constitution, nobody is gonna tell them what they can fkn do, etc.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#307169 Aug 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok NR..the other day you said sepsis was from surgery .
So now we have two reports citing a,blood test THat would HSVE shown sepsis....You say from e coli in amniotic fluid .
So we have a dying baby
Trying to miscarry
And sepsis,in the womb
And a blood test not seen
IF IT HAD BEEN
Even under their old law this WOUld be reason to induce the finish if the miscarriage ..as a DYING MISCARRYING baby is the most likely cause fOR the SEPSIS.
no violence ..just a natural process,of miscarriage aided by the hospital .
You said the ruptured the membrane ..
I do not think E COLI occurs,in a womb naturally . DYING baby would be a cause NR..That child could NOT be saved ...And mom dying most certainly would assure it's death
I am as against abortion as you are ..But killing a mom to s he an already dying child ..no way that's the same as,an elective abirtion
And it's thing like this that make laws th as t are pro life look stupid .
IF THE FACTS ARE AS YOU SAID TODAY...nothing to do with any surgery you said before AND THE OTHER REPORT SAID
The blood test was not timely .
And that was fatal
IF THE REPORTS ARE TRUE
They SHOULD have treated this mom much better ..the baby was doomed to start with .
The hospital was covering itself ..And I hope dad sues ..
Have you ever heard of hope? Prayer? So you would have aborted the baby anyway? Hurrying the miscarriage is abortion. If the mother had ecoli, so did the baby, the disease would have entered the baby through the mother.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#307170 Aug 5, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
their "own" medical decisions?
You have a grievance?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#307171 Aug 5, 2013
FaShizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Moon is an evil atheist pervert moron!
I'm the pervert? You're the one writing bizarre rape fantasies.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#307172 Aug 5, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of hope? Prayer? So you would have aborted the baby anyway? Hurrying the miscarriage is abortion. If the mother had ecoli, so did the baby, the disease would have entered the baby through the mother.
KNIT

Where did the e coli come from ..the amniotic fluid according to NR..Not me ..But then he said before it came from surgery ..That I still don't know she even had .

E COLI DOES NOT BELONG IN THE WOMB ..ITS TOXIC

SO WE DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ..I AM ONLY PUTTING HIS REPORT TOGETHER with THE OTHER

Had they got the blood test ..Maybe they WOuld have given her antibiotics .
But if she was miscarrying..why she was in the hospital in the first place ..And they determined the dying bay was the cause if the sepsis ..yes they should have helped the miscarriage along.

Have you ever seen a person technically alive but decaying ..I HAVE.
And thAT DECAY would certainly cause sepsis

But we also have no report on that baby

SO AGAIN ONLY CONJECTURE

did having Mom.Die SAVE that baby ..COULD IT EVER .

yes prayer is effective ..But God also was miscarrying that baby .

Nothing at all says she had aborted it or tried to .

IF THOSE ARE INDEED THE FACTS

it's what I said ..if not

I HAVE NO IDEA

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#307173 Aug 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if any court or religion even tried to interfere? Men would go ballistic. They would be ranting about their rights, how it's against the Constitution, nobody is gonna tell them what they can fkn do, etc.
What's more, no hospital administrator would ever CONCEIVE of trying to delay treatment, for a man's medical condition, until a court made a ruling...even if dude was on life support.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#307174 Aug 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
KNIT
Where did the e coli come from ..the amniotic fluid according to NR..Not me ..But then he said before it came from surgery ..That I still don't know she even had .
E COLI DOES NOT BELONG IN THE WOMB ..ITS TOXIC
SO WE DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ..I AM ONLY PUTTING HIS REPORT TOGETHER with THE OTHER
Had they got the blood test ..Maybe they WOuld have given her antibiotics .
But if she was miscarrying..why she was in the hospital in the first place ..And they determined the dying bay was the cause if the sepsis ..yes they should have helped the miscarriage along.
Have you ever seen a person technically alive but decaying ..I HAVE.
And thAT DECAY would certainly cause sepsis
But we also have no report on that baby
SO AGAIN ONLY CONJECTURE
did having Mom.Die SAVE that baby ..COULD IT EVER .
yes prayer is effective ..But God also was miscarrying that baby .
Nothing at all says she had aborted it or tried to .
IF THOSE ARE INDEED THE FACTS
it's what I said ..if not
I HAVE NO IDEA
That would be abortion, rose. And yes, ecoli can enter into the bloodstream and infect the baby. When a woman is pregnant, she has to be careful of the medicine she takes because it would affect the baby too. If a doctor is hurrying a miscarriege, then he is aborting the live baby. Yes the baby may be dying, but how many are saved, rose? Doctors can stop a miscarriage from happening nowadays. So hurrying a miscarriage is abortion.
worships reality

AOL

#307175 Aug 5, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea who you are. You seem to have an interest in me that isn't in the least mutual. It's weird. Stop it.
ahh blow it out yer depends. your "i'm uncomfortsble with your attention" act is even more tired and less believable then your nurse fables.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#307176 Aug 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok NR..the other day you said sepsis was from surgery .
So now we have two reports citing a,blood test THat would HSVE shown sepsis....You say from e coli in amniotic fluid .
So we have a dying baby
Trying to miscarry
And sepsis,in the womb
And a blood test not seen
IF IT HAD BEEN
Even under their old law this WOUld be reason to induce the finish if the miscarriage ..as a DYING MISCARRYING baby is the most likely cause fOR the SEPSIS.
no violence ..just a natural process,of miscarriage aided by the hospital .
You said the ruptured the membrane ..
I do not think E COLI occurs,in a womb naturally . DYING baby would be a cause NR..That child could NOT be saved ...And mom dying most certainly would assure it's death
I am as against abortion as you are ..But killing a mom to s he an already dying child ..no way that's the same as,an elective abirtion
And it's thing like this that make laws th as t are pro life look stupid .
IF THE FACTS ARE AS YOU SAID TODAY...nothing to do with any surgery you said before AND THE OTHER REPORT SAID
The blood test was not timely .
And that was fatal
IF THE REPORTS ARE TRUE
They SHOULD have treated this mom much better ..the baby was doomed to start with .
The hospital was covering itself ..And I hope dad sues ..
No one ever is doomed. If we thought that,many people would have died that are living now through modern medicine. If A doctor told a family to just give up, well he wouldn't be a good doctor, would he.
Gtown71

Grand Prairie, TX

#307177 Aug 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm just saying oxygen levels are much different now, and that's mainly why thing are smaller :)"
Which would be what? Adaptation. In other words, evolution.
The appendix no longer serves a purpose in the human body.
Your failure to address the fact that the influenza virus evolves regularly, hence the need for new vaccines regularly, is duly noted. Couldn't think of a way around it, huh?
Yes bit, I get that kinda evolution. I'm referring to the evolution that says we came from slim and lots of time.
Gtown71

Grand Prairie, TX

#307178 Aug 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
By the biblical description, the water didn't PUSH at all; it came down and covered the land. It did not rush in from one direction, which is what causes erosion-based canyons. And it did not do it in 40 days, a time factor you keep ignoring.
Many things can cause quick burial, from earthquakes and volcanoes to other animals. There have also been THOUSANDS of floods; not just one big one. Petrification of wood has nothing to do with other forms of fossilization, and it doesn't happen in 40 days either. It also requires constant immersion of wood in still, highly-mineralized water, which also isn't consistent with the biblical description.
No places say fossilization takes billions of years, but they will tell you it takes more than 6000.
Evolution means adapting to conditions, not necessarily getting bigger and stronger. As the oxygen-rich environment changed, being smaller became an advantage; smaller organisms also required less food. Smaller muscles require less intake to fuel and maintain. The modern dragonfly is amazingly efficient and a superb predator. THAT is what evolution is about.
<quoted text>
I believe the grand canyon was either formed in a few hours or few days at most, AS THE WATER LEFT.
worships reality

AOL

#307179 Aug 5, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a grievance?
none at all. just asked you a simple question that you seem to have a problem answering. i wonder why that is?
Gtown71

Grand Prairie, TX

#307180 Aug 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I've always gone by the advice from "Night of the Living Dead":
Field Reporter: Chief, if I were surrounded by eight or ten of these things, would I stand a chance with them?
Sheriff McClelland: Well, there's no problem. If you have a gun, shoot 'em in the head. That's a sure way to kill 'em. If you don't, get yourself a club or a torch. Beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy.
<quoted text>
I love how you guys plan on killing the dead.:)
You guys watch to much tv.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#307181 Aug 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And those who ate nit for elective reason s ..when the LIFE of mom is in danger are protected under the law.
If followed correctly ..if some stupid administrator is a fool.
That is not the legislators fault ..
On pain ..again ..I do not agree.
The links,I gave showed that docs,used to think babies felt none..
They were WRONG. Go Go figure.
Hope you read those articles
Peace ..And again ..we obviously are at an impasse.
Nothing will make me change my opinion..
I'm sure it's the same on your side .
But those,articles are interesting nonetheless. Imo
All abortions are elective Rose regardless the life and health reasons. She can still choose to continue the pregnancy or not. You are equating "elective" as if it's for any flimsy reason.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#307182 Aug 5, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>That would be abortion, rose. And yes, ecoli can enter into the bloodstream and infect the baby. When a woman is pregnant, she has to be careful of the medicine she takes because it would affect the baby too. If a doctor is hurrying a miscarriege, then he is aborting the live baby. Yes the baby may be dying, but how many are saved, rose? Doctors can stop a miscarriage from happening nowadays. So hurrying a miscarriage is abortion.
So you think that even if they had gotten the blood test ..seen sepsis

They should NOT have given her antibiotics because it might hurt

The ALREADY DYING BABY..That was probably the CAUSE of the sepsis??

Obviously they could mot save that baby Knit ..

Going only on the KNOWN may be supposed facts ..the baby dying in the womb was the most likely cause of the sepsis

ESPECIALLY GOING BY NR AND HIS "FACTS" ..it was in the AMNIOTIC FLUID
THEY FOUND THE SEPSIS.

And she was miscarrying.

Well your way certainly would not have sAved anyone ..THRY have her NO.MEDS to hurt that baby ..happy??

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#307183 Aug 5, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>All abortions are elective Rose regardless the life and health reasons. She can still choose to continue the pregnancy or not. You are equating "elective" as if it's for any flimsy reason.
Ok intentional.abortion just for the purpose of killing the baby .

Sorry but to me an abortion ..I know medical terminology ..

But sorry neo ..we,have been discussing things,long enough

I hoped people knew what I meant .

I object to killing the offspring in the womb fir the purpose ONKY of getting rid IF it.

I think in life threatening situation ..the INTENT IS NOT ONLY to kill the baby ..they deliver it early without violent acts done EITH the sole purpose of getting rid of an inconvenient child

that's what I mean by the term elective abortion :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min James 231,907
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Big Kitty 1,143,643
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin Nation 28,224
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 4 hr Mr bobo 145
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr Becky 644
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE