Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 322278 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306940 Aug 3, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise policy Milady, a wise policy.
And a very good evening to you as well...
:)
Posts such as that are usually presented in order to stir up negative sentiments against one of the two principle players in that conflict; either get the anti-Israelis worked up, or get the anti-Arab folks worked up.
The fundamental problem with that conflict is that the participants are really identical; both are utterly convinced they're right, both state an historic and religious claim to the territory, and both are sabotaged by extremists who want nothing more than for the current "status-quo"(chaos) to continue ad-infinitum...
Oh dear ..

Well I agree the surrounding country's stir the pot instead of helping their brothers .it's great recruitment propaganda ..I think they could care less about the actual people who live there ..

However ITS Israel's country ..it belongs to the Jews ..

But on their own..no outside influence ..they might actually co exist .

IF they dropped the mantra,of eradicating the Jews ..that's is kind if s deal breaker before it begins !!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#306941 Aug 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't linked to it .don't do troll links
.But there is stuff like that going around .
There is something about one of the sites near the temple mount
They want for MASSES. Now they can only use it twice a year .
But there is something else too
And there are peace talks going on.
But the Vatican has been sympathetic to Palestine .
So who knows ..
I cannot imagine the PM giving full title to the MOUNT
To any one ..since they also want to rebuild the TEMPLE.
And there is a big GOLD DOME ON IT also.right now ..
Ahhh trolls
And Good evening John
Would you just please quit posting about the Vatican? You do not know diddlysquat about the Vatican. In fact you don't know anything about the Catholic Church, nothing, nada.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#306942 Aug 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't linked to it .don't do troll links
.But there is stuff like that going around .
There is something about one of the sites near the temple mount
They want for MASSES. Now they can only use it twice a year .
But there is something else too
And there are peace talks going on.
But the Vatican has been sympathetic to Palestine .
So who knows ..
I cannot imagine the PM giving full title to the MOUNT
To any one ..since they also want to rebuild the TEMPLE.
And there is a big GOLD DOME ON IT also.right now ..
Ahhh trolls
And Good evening John
*Rebuild the Temple , Christ did in three days. Hint, the Temple is not a building. Atemple is a material thing, Christ is more interested in us, we are Temples.
Tamara

Ardsley, NY

#306943 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have reading comprehension issues. No dear, I wasn't. I was in the hospital the day after we married, to have the stent out, that was all. Before that, I was in and out of the ER for pain managment.
I see you're still the same stupid coward as always.
Oh no :( please be careful with the pain meds.

Oh boy! You have never ending issues. Always seems like some kind of catastrophe going on.

Not my business but,why the need to keep getting married?. Heterosexuals seem contempt with one and final. Doesn't seem like you're all too sure and so you have to keep pretending or satisfying yourself. IDK. Seems strange for you two women marrying,while her brother marries another man. Forgive me,but it's just disorderly.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306944 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have reading comprehension issues. No dear, I wasn't. I was in the hospital the day after we married, to have the stent out, that was all. Before that, I was in and out of the ER for pain managment.
I see you're still the same stupid coward as always.
Yes,and I never said it was,last week either ..sigh..sorry I said anything

They were convinced you were banned ..And you have had a,really bad several weeks,..
Tamara

Ardsley, NY

#306945 Aug 3, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least "you've" learned to update your current screen-name to something that's grammatically correct. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about your reasoning abilities, or lack-there-of...
:(
Are you foo's wife's brother?. I thought D said that you were. Could be mistaken.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#306946 Aug 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear ..
Well I agree the surrounding country's stir the pot instead of helping their brothers .it's great recruitment propaganda ..I think they could care less about the actual people who live there ..
However ITS Israel's country ..it belongs to the Jews ..
But on their own..no outside influence ..they might actually co exist .
IF they dropped the mantra,of eradicating the Jews ..that's is kind if s deal breaker before it begins !!!
Hah-hah!

"Oh, dear...?"

Milady, you need never fear of having a good old-fashioned argument with me forever blemishing our "relationship."

That said--HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME???

Just kidding! LOL!

Eh, I stand by my statements; the Israelis and the Palestinians are really "identical" in their motivations. They've got the same grievances, and are utterly convinced they're the one's who've been "slighted."
Not sure I agree with your statement that the land "belongs to the Jews."
If we're to subscribe to Biblical Literalism, then we've got to include the Canaanites, from whom the early Hebrews are said to have taken the "Promised Land."

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306947 Aug 3, 2013
striped bass pro wrote:
<quoted text>Shovelface has returned. Haha! New it. She was desperately seeking attention and had intention of leaving this thread. Your peeps live for this thread.
What is a 'shovelface'?

Your projection is duly noted.

Location hidden

#306948 Aug 3, 2013
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>Are you foo's wife's brother?. I thought D said that you were. Could be mistaken.
Hmm...am I 'Foo's wife's brother...?

No.
Should I be?
You thought "whom" said I was?
Even if I were, precisely what relevance would that have on this forum...?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#306949 Aug 3, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>Would you just please quit posting about the Vatican? You do not know diddlysquat about the Vatican. In fact you don't know anything about the Catholic Church, nothing, nada.
Neither do you Knutbar. Why dont YOU stop trying to order others around like anyone has any respect for you OR your orders. You're a joke.

Location hidden

#306950 Aug 3, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>*, we are Temples.
Some of you are morons Knutter.

Location hidden

#306951 Aug 3, 2013
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no :( please be careful with the pain meds.
Not using them anymore, and only used what I needed at the time.
Oh boy! You have never ending issues. Always seems like some kind of catastrophe going on.
Yet I've had NOTHING going on even remotely similar for years. So I'm not sure why you, a supposed "stranger" here would make such a stupid comment.
Not my business but,why the need to keep getting married?.
For the legality in the state one is living in at the time. That it pisses off the phony pious self-righeous is simply a bonus.
Heterosexuals seem contempt with one and final.
Really? "Contempt" [email protected]@ BTW, You never heard of anyone renewing their vows?

Hetrosexuals have all the civil rights on a state and federal level given with one marriage. Gays and lesbians dont. Yet. We now do FEDERALLY, and soon we will state-wise as well, and only one will be necessary.

In 10 years, this wont even be an issue anymore. Hopefully less.
Doesn't seem like you're all too sure and so you have to keep pretending or satisfying yourself. IDK. Seems strange for you two women marrying,while her brother marries another man. Forgive me,but it's just disorderly.
@@ ROFLMAO Such stupid nonsense. Clearly you're not familiar with the term "civil rights".

Location hidden

#306952 Aug 3, 2013
Tamara wrote:
<quoted text>Are you foo's wife's brother?. I thought D said that you were. Could be mistaken.
Knutbar, you forgot to change your phony ISP again. You dumbass.

Location hidden

#306953 Aug 3, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Should I be?
The Knut is implying you're J's gay brother who married his long time love with us last week.

She ain't wrapped too tight. Seems to have been dipping into the moonshine ag'in.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306954 Aug 3, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah-hah!
"Oh, dear...?"
Milady, you need never fear of having a good old-fashioned argument with me forever blemishing our "relationship."
That said--HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME???
Just kidding! LOL!
Eh, I stand by my statements; the Israelis and the Palestinians are really "identical" in their motivations. They've got the same grievances, and are utterly convinced they're the one's who've been "slighted."
Not sure I agree with your statement that the land "belongs to the Jews."
If we're to subscribe to Biblical Literalism, then we've got to include the Canaanites, from whom the early Hebrews are said to have taken the "Promised Land."
Well Sir ..aside from.any biblical consideration . And there are many .
Such as prophecy that the,Jews would INDEED return..along with some of our NT prophecy .regarding future events,

The country of Israel was declared as,Jewish in 1948 by secular law.

And don't get me started on the the people who were SENT to lay claim to area in Palestine before the,Jewish state was declared ...

But Israel is indeed the Jewish state declared in 1948 'fulfilling

Ages old prophecy ..:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306955 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Knutbar, you forgot to change your phony ISP again. You dumbass.
That's her too??? Good grief ..

That name has been here before ..just thought it was a pot stirrer
Upper

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306956 Aug 3, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Should I be?
And who is,D who said it ???

Location hidden

#306957 Aug 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Knut is implying you're J's gay brother who married his long time love with us last week.
She ain't wrapped too tight. Seems to have been dipping into the moonshine ag'in.
Did he really?

My congratulations to you all then!

:)

Location hidden

#306958 Aug 3, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sir ..aside from.any biblical consideration . And there are many .
Such as prophecy that the,Jews would INDEED return..along with some of our NT prophecy .regarding future events,
The country of Israel was declared as,Jewish in 1948 by secular law.
And don't get me started on the the people who were SENT to lay claim to area in Palestine before the,Jewish state was declared ...
But Israel is indeed the Jewish state declared in 1948 'fulfilling
Ages old prophecy ..:)
Wanna fight...?

C'mon, get yer gloves on luv!

;P
You keep talkin''bout prophecy Milady---that there's "Bible-Speak!"
People who were "sent" to lay-claim....

Sent by whom...?
"Swish, Duck, Jab!..."

“Exit Stage Right”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#306959 Aug 3, 2013
Wow this thread is more exciting each time I look in.

Last night it was,roses and. Claws and lapdog

Today there was something about old something .

Tonight the topic is gay marriage; Congratulations by the way

and the Temple being rebuilt ..And the Vatican .

Exciting stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min F_R_E_D 1,659,306
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Chosen Traveler 35,117
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr SolarWarmist 11,925
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web