Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#306839 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you lady! I am too! Its nice to FINALLY be out of that kind of pain! Nice to be back and in fighting form, so to speak LOL!
I noticed ..lol

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#306840 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text> Did they deliver that child ?? Did they both die???
The fetus was too young to be delivered - 17 weeks and she was miscarrying. Effectively, they let both die, because it was a catholic hospital and abortion was illegal in Ireland.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/14/world/europ...

As of three days ago, they changed the law.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-235079...

Thank G-d. No more women need to die because doctors are afraid to save their lives because of religous nonsense or stupid laws BASED on religous nonsense.

This woman died because of a "faith" that was not her own that the law was based on, she BEGGED for the abortion to save her life and was refused. Personally, I hope her death haunts those doctors and everyone else involved that allowed her to die unnecessisarily.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306841 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lying about it, at least in part. He's misquoting what I said and why.
Here's the link.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
THe discussion was about a woman in Ireland that was allowed to die, when the doctors at the Catholic hospital she was in refused to abort her dying fetus, and that fetus was killing her.
She begged for an abortion to save her life and was refused, and as a result, they BOTH died. Senslessly.
I'm sorry, did the independent investigation committee arrive at a conclusion as to what caused Savita's death?

No?

Then why are you pretending to know?

Because you're a moron, that's why.

Savita died from septicemia. She was not issued antiobiotics soon enough. Abortion is not a treatment for bacterial infection. Savita likely got the infection during surgery to remove her dead baby....just as she could have gotten it from an abortion procedure.

Many women die from septicemia post-abortion. If you are concerned over septicemia, you should be against abortion.

Now, quit pretending you are the independent committee and await what they say Savita's cause of death was.

TIA.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306842 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
OH
Well I really WAS,NOT HERE ..so obviously hard to post ..sane when Sassy said she was sick ..I WAS,NOT HERE
MAYBE I am supposed to be clairvoyant ..
Ok well I only read that one post ..so I do not know the situation.
But in general ..my position remains .
If mom is dying or in danger of dying ..And removing the child will be the ONLY thing to save her..And I'm assuming here they did try other things.
First off deliver the baby ...induce it ..try to save it ..But don't let both of them die that's stupid .
IMO what happens is back to the word thing ..calling Any termination an ABORTION
BIG difference to me ..going to a hospital to save life ..than going to an abortion clinic if both are healthy
The semantics ..for me ...clouds all the facts .
Now,your wording is,as always,colorful ..I think they COUKD save the mom without the violence ..IMO ..But then I don't know the case
Did they deliver that child ?? Did they both die???
Oh contrary to certain opinion ..I am NOT afraid of you..lol. nor a coward
I'm predicting the independent review/investigation committee will determine intentionally & directly killing Savita's baby would not have saved Savita's life.

Her physicians should have known sooner of her infection & septicemia ... thereby administering antiobotics before the infection caused organ failure.

Mark my word: THAT will be the cause of death.

P.S. Abortion is not the initial or primary treatment for infection. Antibiotics are the treatment for infection. Foo only knows about kidney stones and not much else. She is, however, an expert in blowing shit out her azz.

Hope that helps.........

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306843 Aug 2, 2013
So, if a woman says she has a bun in the oven, I should expect sandwiches in a few months?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's A Girl!"
"It's A Boy!"
www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#306844 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, did the independent investigation committee arrive at a conclusion as to what caused Savita's death?
No?
Savita died from septicemia. She was not issued antiobiotics soon enough. Abortion is not a treatment for bacterial infection. Savita likely got the infection during surgery to remove her dead baby....just as she could have gotten it from an abortion procedure.
Many women die from septicemia post-abortion. If you are concerned over septicemia, you should be against abortion.
Now, quit pretending you are the independent committee and await what they say Savita's cause of death was.
TIA.
you just said she died of septicemia moron, wait for the real doctors to investigate the cause.

Indianapolis

#306845 Aug 2, 2013
It doesn't say "preborn baby" either fucwit. If I take a sample of cells from my toe, it will say "human", not "A human"--just like a fetus would.

You're presuming everyone has the fetus checked for gender; many don't. Many more don't care.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "I meant 'it'... perfectly proper way to refer to a non-attending human...there's a difference between a potential human and an actual one."
DNA results of preborn baby do not say "potential human" or "non-attending human". No. Results clearly indicate a unique, distinct human being exists in the womb.#ScienceMuch

Huntington, IN

#306846 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ..when was this posted..???
Was,I here .
And for the LAST TIME
I AM NOT YOUR POLICE FORCE ..You guys have a,computer talk for yourself..I do
I AM NOT YOUR POLICE FORCE ..You guys have a,computer talk for yourself..I do

You also talk for foo. You are foo's "police force." YOU attacked me over comments about Foo's kidney stone.

Your words are hollow when viewed from the lens of your actions. See how that works?

Hypocrite.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306847 Aug 2, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>What you do , is get your friends to report and then ban other posters because your feelings are hurt. You have banned posters who disagree with you. They have never said vulgar words or violated TOS. You use the pro aborts to get your dirty job done. You want to control, You want only your view.
Hey Knit, I guess you forgot about the time you went to various threads and worked up your fundie friends like a torch mob and had them all report me en masse. A whole bunch of freaks who didn't even know who I was.

Ya flaming faux-Christian hypocrite.
worships reality

AOL

#306848 Aug 2, 2013
Read is still a moron wrote:
<quoted text>Correcting your fallacies isn't hostility.
It's boredom.
You're wriggling around the fact that proving something is a fallacy has been a 'thing' since fallacies were enumerated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallaci... .
The kiddie table is over thataway....have a gummi bear.
hey look, it's shovelface...aka geezy rider.

by any other name still as clueless as ever.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306849 Aug 2, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>I can go on, why do you feel threatened because someone disagrees with you?
Why do you? Why do you feel so threatened by Rose that you have to harass her relentlessly, Knit? And stalk her while using different names?

Indianapolis

#306850 Aug 2, 2013
Those were two separate thoughts, which is why they were separate. Although I have found that anything that aggravates you is usually a good thing.

Your ears are exits, not entrances, as well.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Me being "butthurt" is "good newz" to you?
Only out of the mouth of a gay person.
Gotta love it.
Sorry, my butt is an exit, not an entrance.
worships reality

AOL

#306851 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh I thought maybe she was,just tired ..
I hope not either .
it can be wearing being criticized like,she was..for days,
But NAP is a fighter ..
she's a phony.
but not to worry. she'll be back. no doubt under a different name like last time.

Location hidden

#306852 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes actually it did.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/19/world/europ...

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/22/19...
I'm not "pretending" to know anything. I'm stating facts.

Looks like YOU are the MORON as usual son.
Sorry boy, but you're wrong again. THe Septicemia was caused by the miscarriage, which they refused to treat until AFTER the fetus died. By then, it was too late.

FACT as determined by that inquest.
Many women die from septicemia post-abortion.
Uh no, not in the US when done legally and safely they dont.

You're wrong again son. Want those CDC reports that prove you wrong AGAIN?
TIA.
Why dont you quit pretending you give a shit about anything but your own agenda? You haven't even bohtered to follow the case to know the FACT that they already did, and you were WRONG as usual.

Now hurry and ignore the facts and start in on your usual ranting and impotent insults.

You're pretty much ALWAYS wrong son. This is simply yet another example of your willful ignorance and deliberate stupidity.

You poor, pathetic little putz.

But THANK YOU for allowing me to help you make an ass of yourself AGAIN! LOL I appreciate it every time you open your mouth and insert your foot! Its an absolute pleasure to make an ass of you AGAIN!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306853 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> She sure needs it to go with her whine.
Needs a case of Monostat too aparently.
Maybe we need need some zookeeper to bring her down with a tranquilizer gun. That one is wound way too tight.

Location hidden

#306854 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Your words are hollow when viewed from the lens of your actions. See how that works?
Hypocrite.
Hope you were looking in your mirror when you said this HYPOCRITE.

You pahtetic little shmuck.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306855 Aug 2, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>you just said she died of septicemia moron, wait for the real doctors to investigate the cause.
What else did I say about the infection? I questioned when physicians new of Savita's infection and that they likely did not begin antiobiotics soon enough.

Coroners report made it sound like Savita's had a "nosocomial infection" (i.e., an infection acquired while in hospital). He specifically pointed out strong possibility that infection pathway was surgery to remove her dead baby.

Please pay attention. Your ignorance is tiring.

TIA.

Location hidden

#306856 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm predicting the independent review/investigation committee will determine intentionally & directly killing Savita's baby would not have saved Savita's life...
As I've proven, you're wrong.

Again.

As usual.

You have terminal foot mouth disease son. LOL You dumb putz.

Location hidden

#306857 Aug 2, 2013
Ahhhhh, making an ass out of No Relevance is ALWAYS such a pleasure. So on that note, g'nite all!

Indianapolis

#306858 Aug 2, 2013
She was listing your GOOD qualities, actually.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket: "Sassy, What's with the name calling?"
Ask your buddy Foo.....
Foo: "Skanky, you're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."
You slithering bloated snake.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,251,770
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Knowledge- 243,380
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 53 min Fartman 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 6,267
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 6 hr Quantummist 1,651
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
More from around the web