Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309850 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#306772 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
John-K: "neither of them has anything interesting or, even remotely worthwhile to say"
Yeah, proaborts don't consider the fight to save the lives of innocent human beings in utero "worthwhile." Your kind gets off on dismembering innocents & squishing their beating hearts.
I don't expect to be considered "interesting" or "worthwhile" to pawns of The Culture of Death.
First of all, you're not engaged in a "fight" to save the lives of the "unborn." You're engaged in a strange sort of delirium that you believe will make you feel better because your "core" is so blackened with hatred.
Secondly, you can't be considered interesting or worthwhile because all you do is vomit copious amounts of bile against those with whom you disagree ideologically.
Finally, you don't "think..." You "react."
You don't care one whit about those "innocent unborn" that you're allegedly arguing in favor of... If you did, you'd show at least a micron of respect for those on here who've already been "born."
Hmmm

Baldwin Park, CA

#306774 Aug 2, 2013
LIer wrote:
Wow! No posts? I would've thought this one would be a "web-buster".
You were wrong
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306777 Aug 2, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you shocked all fetal life goes through physiological changes during delivery and birth? Rest assured, all mammals experience physiological changes so the preborn entity can survive outside the womb. Even chimps like you.
Katie V.: "Are you shocked all fetal life goes through physiological changes during delivery and birth? All mammals experience physiological changes so the preborn entity can survive outside the womb."
_________

Katie V.: "There is no 'exact moment' as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see."
_________

(Did she just say fetus is changing into a baby 2 days after born?)
_________

<blink> <blink>
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306778 Aug 2, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you're not engaged in a "fight" to save the lives of the "unborn." You're engaged in a strange sort of delirium that you believe will make you feel better because your "core" is so blackened with hatred.
Secondly, you can't be considered interesting or worthwhile because all you do is vomit copious amounts of bile against those with whom you disagree ideologically.
Finally, you don't "think..." You "react."
You don't care one whit about those "innocent unborn" that you're allegedly arguing in favor of... If you did, you'd show at least a micron of respect for those on here who've already been "born."
Translation: "You got me, NR. I don't find you interesting or worthwhile because I find executing live human babies in utero a source of perverse 'power.' I avoid the light for fear of being exposed, so p;ease understand when I post a remonstrance filled with rubbish. Thank you.- John-K"

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#306780 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, you called me plenty of names after I mentioned Foo's kidney stone. You went on and on. Remember?
You place prolifers under a microscope, and turn a blind eye to posts from Foo.
Foo: "Skanky, animals are worth MUCH MORE than your kind are."
FooManSpew: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"
You throw principles to the wind and engage in duplicitous bias. In other words, you accept being a hypocrite if doing so will save your azz from Big Bad Foo.
Coward much?
If I say your posts,are,nasty ..And they were..sorry to break this,to you

That is,NOT calling you a,name .

Your posts,about food,unless,were,awful ..no doubt about it .

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#306781 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well
(copied and pasted from the teen pregnancy prevention forum)
Rose: How horrid can you get...those two supposed believers, make me sick wanting her sick like that.
---------
But....foo REPEATS some of what she said to me when i nearly died and was very ill and YOU say "heyyyy WB"
YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE ROSE.
Oh and lets add on Junkets comment in reply "I like foo. She says it like it is. She is courageous"..
Next....
Except Foo didn't "wish" you dead or ill. She said you wouldn't have been missed if you fell off the face of the earth. Not quite the same thing, though you will ignore that.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306782 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Pay attention sweetie. I don't care who says what. To me or to another. I've repeatedly told Rose to stop bashing knit to me. I had no intention of joining in.
So...yeah...no....I am not "crying my eyes out", you silly drama queen.
Rose isn't "bashing" you or anyone else...<eyeroll>, talk about being a drama queen.

Stop the whining already, it's getting old.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#306783 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What you do , is get your friends to report and then ban other posters because your feelings are hurt. You have banned posters who disagree with you. They have never said vulgar words or violated TOS. You use the pro aborts to get your dirty job done. You want to control, You want only your view.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306784 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, not one word from you regarding posts from foo like this one....

Foo: "To hell with the embryo or fetus....Yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart.'"

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306785 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
You twisted little b*tch.
Is this part of a prayer?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306786 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, you called me plenty of names after I mentioned Foo's kidney stone. You went on and on. Remember?
You place prolifers under a microscope, and turn a blind eye to posts from Foo.
Foo: "Skanky, animals are worth MUCH MORE than your kind are."
FooManSpew: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"
You throw principles to the wind and engage in duplicitous bias. In other words, you accept being a hypocrite if doing so will save your azz from Big Bad Foo.
Coward much?
Lol and you actually believe that me saying nasty posts,are indeed nasty ..in wishing and being glad someone's very ill.

Is because,I'M afraid of FOO..Lol ..That is,funny

Ever heard of ..common decency .

Get this,..I am not afraid of any one ..no pencils,going to change

My mind in abortion .

But I do not have to be hateful .

If people treat me respectfully ..I will do the same ..

In yesterday's example ..I have the same proverb ..to all of you .

Sigh

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306787 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, not one word from you regarding posts from foo like this one....
Foo: "To hell with the embryo or fetus....Yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart.'"
Actually ..when was this posted..???

Was,I here .

And for the LAST TIME

I AM NOT YOUR POLICE FORCE ..You guys have a,computer talk for yourself..I do

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306788 Aug 2, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket: "Sassy, What's with the name calling?"
Ask your buddy Foo.....
Foo: "Skanky, you're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."
You slithering bloated snake.....
And Foo is right.

Location hidden

#306789 Aug 2, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Except Foo didn't "wish" you dead or ill. She said you wouldn't have been missed if you fell off the face of the earth. Not quite the same thing, though you will ignore that.
That IS wishing someone dead, posting that shows no respect for anyone. I agree with Sassy.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306790 Aug 2, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>What you do , is get your friends to report and then ban other posters because your feelings are hurt. You have banned posters who disagree with you. They have never said vulgar words or violated TOS. You use the pro aborts to get your dirty job done. You want to control, You want only your view.
Excuse me ..I do not GET any one to do anything .
If someone gets,reported for any TOS violation..I imagined its
because

Someone did not like,what they read .

Just a guess ..

If posts,are reported and contain personal insults, and gone I imagine they were really not nice and the moderators may not have liked them

.again just a guess

Location hidden

#306791 Aug 2, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>That IS wishing someone dead, posting that shows no respect for anyone. I agree with Sassy.
You agree with "Sassafrass."
What a surprise!

Afternoon "Knit."
Found yet another old account eh?

Be mindful of it darlin'...

;)

Location hidden

#306792 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me ..I do not GET any one to do anything .
If someone gets,reported for any TOS violation..I imagined its
because
Someone did not like,what they read .
Just a guess ..
If posts,are reported and contain personal insults, and gone I imagine they were really not nice and the moderators may not have liked them
.again just a guess
Can you please tell me why posters like foo, who wished someone dead is okay and not removed? Who calls posters the c**t? I can go on, why do you feel threatened because someone disagrees with you?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#306793 Aug 2, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>That IS wishing someone dead, posting that shows no respect for anyone. I agree with Sassy.
No, it's not the same thing, Knit.

Location hidden

#306794 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well
(copied and pasted from the teen pregnancy prevention forum)
Rose: How horrid can you get...those two supposed believers, make me sick wanting her sick like that.
---------
But....foo REPEATS some of what she said to me when i nearly died and was very ill and YOU say "heyyyy WB"
YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE ROSE.
Oh and lets add on Junkets comment in reply "I like foo. She says it like it is. She is courageous"..
Next....
Be aware rose will report you. I wonder if its herself using the pro aborts and not visa versa.

Location hidden

#306795 Aug 2, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>Be aware rose will report you. I wonder if its herself using the pro aborts and not visa versa.
Good afternoon "Knit."

I'm well aware that this is remarkably difficult for you to process, but neither "Rose," nor anyone else, has been "engaged" in a conspiracy to "report" you.
The reasons I've done so were told to you straight-forwardly.
I'd explicitly told you that if you continued in your unwarranted attacks against "Rose," or "La," that I would report you for stalking and harassing them.
You would not "cease-and-desist."
You continued to badger, harass, stalk, torment, and otherwise antagonize them. Therefore, I simply stuck to my guns.

Let this be a head's-up to you!
Improve your behavior on here, and you'll not have to worry about being "banned."

Best,
John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min atypical 1,231,982
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr NoahLovesU 238,922
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 5,549
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr tom wingo 29,760
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 15 Pietro Armando 201,808
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) May 12 jay 7
More from around the web