Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
287,121 - 287,140 of 305,446 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#306699 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you John! Rose has kept me appraised, and trying to get caught up at work has kept me away. Plus the cool down time didn't hurt LOL!
I'm not 100%, I've developed a resistance to a few antibiotics now, since they've had me on four different ones since June 6th, and its making getting the infection to go away a bit difficult, so I'm tiring easily, but its well under control.
I thank you ALL for the good wishes, and to those that didn't wish me well (and to the one who sent the death wish), piss off - you're not getting rid of me THAT easily! LOL!
Welcome back, Foo! I'm very glad you're feeling better :)
Ocean56

AOL

#306700 Aug 2, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
"""Yeah,sASSy it IS a really nasty thing to say"" Yes and thank you for for FINALLY acknowledging that.
Uh...NO, sASSy, I meant what YOU said about Foo was nasty. Nice try at misdirection, too bad for you it didn't work.

Since nastiness is pretty much all we get from your idiotic posts, your nasty comment about Foo was hardly a surprise.
Ocean56

AOL

#306701 Aug 2, 2013
Foo is Back wrote:
Hey y'all! How's everyone doing? Weirdly, I'm not banned from Topix, but can't use my old name ONLY in this thread. Strange shit, but oh well. I see some things haven't changed, Skanky is still .... well .... Skanky, Knutbar is still Knutty etc etc... So catch me up, what's up folks?
I wont be able to be on much for a week or so, got a lot of work coming up with estate sales - big time of year for that. Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes, and let you know I'm MUCH better, tho not 100% yet.
Hi Foo! Glad to see you're back and feeling much better. I hope you'll be 100% very soon. Not much going on offline with me, but am having a good summer. It's just been made a little bit better with your return and good news.

Welcome back!
Ocean56

AOL

#306702 Aug 2, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
Enough with the mutual admiration society.
I'm outta here.
Bye John, Rose, Foo, pbfa, Katie, Peter, et al.
It's been....well....it's been.
Sayonara.
You're not leaving permanently, are you? I certainly hope not. Although I can certainly see the necessity for a little vacation from the anti-choice imbeciles on this thread now and then.

Seriously, I hope you'll come back after a few days, or however long you need to "recharge the batteries." You'll be missed.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#306703 Aug 2, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, find a spot of dirt in the yard, take bottle of water, and pour out. You will have a little mini canyon :)
This is how you support your blain that the grand canyon was formed by your bibles fabled world wide flood!!????????

You're incapable of understaning what evidence is or what it means to be objective. You're a joke; but a really disturbing, unfunny one.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#306704 Aug 2, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Sassy has no shortage of stories that completely center around her, and her, and her.
Like when she drove through "towns under water" here on LI after hurricane Sandy and then came back a few days later whining and complaining that she ran out of gas.

I've asked several times for a picture of her James bond-car that enabled her to drive though "towns under water", but she always ignores that and then gets on anyones case who doesn't answer her.

What a self Improtant freak!

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

#306705 Aug 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
They've known about underground springs and rivers for millennia. There isn't enough water on or in the planet to cover the entire earth.
<quoted text>
The water came from within the earth

But also from the skies. For forty days and nights and one has to think it was awful rain ..

It's rains,here for 3 hours straight the stress are flooded

And we have storm drains,running into canals.draining into the ocean
There are locks from the west also draining water(the water management people usually manage to mess things,up near October.they send water east when it was supposed to go south as well..we get even mire street floods And other rainy season Times..But that's a whole mother story ...)

The earth was different then

I do believe ....there are flood accounts in a lot if civilizations ..

People descended from the sons were dispersed all over ..only one line of one son became the Jews...
stripe bass pro

Danielson, CT

#306706 Aug 2, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
Enough with the mutual admiration society.
I'm outta here.
Bye John, Rose, Foo, pbfa, Katie, Peter, et al.
It's been....well....it's been.
Sayonara.
Can you believe these self-absorbed narcissists? They come here to self validate themselves. They seek attention and pats on the back. Funny that one of their own even admits it. They will never see it tho. Self-centered people never do. They are their own Gods.

Sayonara!

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

#306708 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It sounds like you're leaving for good. I hope not.
Ohhhh I thought maybe she was,just tired ..

I hope not either .

it can be wearing being criticized like,she was..for days,

But NAP is a fighter ..
stripe bass pro

Danielson, CT

#306709 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It sounds like you're leaving for good. I hope not.
Doh! Of cousr she is. Even your people get sick of the azzkissin,narcissism.

OMG too funny.
stripe bass pro

Danielson, CT

#306711 Aug 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh I thought maybe she was,just tired ..
I hope not either .
it can be wearing being criticized like,she was..for days,
But NAP is a fighter ..
Waaaaa Waaaaaa booooo friggin hooooo!!! If you can dish,then be prepared to take it. You're quit the shitstirrer,ain't ya?

Phone Xtian.
stripe bass pro

Danielson, CT

#306712 Aug 2, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not leaving permanently, are you? I certainly hope not. Although I can certainly see the necessity for a little vacation from the anti-choice imbeciles on this thread now and then.
Seriously, I hope you'll come back after a few days, or however long you need to "recharge the batteries." You'll be missed.
You people bore your own side. Ya can't make this shit up.

Bwwahhhh!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#306713 Aug 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then it can be evicted.
<quoted text>
No Relativism: "DNA analysis results of preborn baby indicates that s/he is a unique, distinct human being."

cPeterPrance: "Then it can be evicted."
_________

By "it" do you mean s/he?
stripe bass pro

Danielson, CT

#306714 Aug 2, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how you support your blain that the grand canyon was formed by your bibles fabled world wide flood!!????????
You're incapable of understaning what evidence is or what it means to be objective. You're a joke; but a really disturbing, unfunny one.
Topix alerted me that miserable wenches like you and your abortion apologists,need to get a life. Pack your bags and go live a little.

Yes Veronica,there I a world outside topic abortion threads.You're so pathetic,I could cry.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#306715 Aug 2, 2013
stripe bass pro wrote:
<quoted text>You people bore your own side. Ya can't make this shit up.
Bwwahhhh!
Shouldn't your screen-name read: "Striped Bass Pro...?"

Admittedly, I'm no "angler," but someone who "allegedly" is ought to know the difference...

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

#306716 Aug 2, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't your screen-name read: "Striped Bass Pro...?"
Admittedly, I'm no "angler," but someone who "allegedly" is ought to know the difference...
GM John K ..how are you today ..
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#306718 Aug 2, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you John! Rose has kept me appraised, and trying to get caught up at work has kept me away. Plus the cool down time didn't hurt LOL!
I'm not 100%, I've developed a resistance to a few antibiotics now, since they've had me on four different ones since June 6th, and its making getting the infection to go away a bit difficult, so I'm tiring easily, but its well under control.
I thank you ALL for the good wishes, and to those that didn't wish me well (and to the one who sent the death wish), piss off - you're not getting rid of me THAT easily! LOL!
You don't need antibiotics. You need a new personality.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#306719 Aug 2, 2013
Foo is Back wrote:
Hey y'all! How's everyone doing? Weirdly, I'm not banned from Topix, but can't use my old name ONLY in this thread. Strange shit, but oh well. I see some things haven't changed, Skanky is still .... well .... Skanky, Knutbar is still Knutty etc etc... So catch me up, what's up folks?
I wont be able to be on much for a week or so, got a lot of work coming up with estate sales - big time of year for that. Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes, and let you know I'm MUCH better, tho not 100% yet.
Fallacy Foo: "Weirdly, I'm not banned from Topix, but can't use my old name ONLY in this thread. Strange shit, but oh well."

Hahahaha! You were BANNED!

You just didn't realize that your banning was lifted.

THAT is why it is so weird to you.

With posts like this one, I don't expect you to be here very long....

Flabbergasted Foo: "Skanky, you wouldn't be missed by me if you dropped off the face of the earth. I meant it then and I mean it now. You're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."

(Damn you're dumb.....)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306720 Aug 2, 2013
Covering the entire earth would require far more water than exists, especially if it's high enough to support the huge boat they supposedly made. It's easy to flood an area, but not a whole planet.

When did these people not just become different races but have time to create entire cultures and populations? 6ooo years would not be nearly enough time. Chinese history goes back at least that far, and they never noticed any world-wide flood.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The water came from within the earth
But also from the skies. For forty days and nights and one has to think it was awful rain ..
It's rains,here for 3 hours straight the stress are flooded
And we have storm drains,running into canals.draining into the ocean
There are locks from the west also draining water(the water management people usually manage to mess things,up near October.they send water east when it was supposed to go south as well..we get even mire street floods And other rainy season Times..But that's a whole mother story ...)
The earth was different then
I do believe ....there are flood accounts in a lot if civilizations ..
People descended from the sons were dispersed all over ..only one line of one son became the Jews...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#306721 Aug 2, 2013
Rose, why haven't you reprimanded foo for saying this to Sassy?

Foo: "Skanky, you wouldn't be missed by me if you dropped off the face of the earth. I meant it then and I mean it now. You're STILL a dumb, nasty, hypocritical bitch."

You're a two-faced hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min CunningLinguist 226,347
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,201
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 59 min Bruin Nation 27,084
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••