Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,357)

Showing posts 287,121 - 287,140 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
Enough with the mutual admiration society.
I'm outta here.
Bye John, Rose, Foo, pbfa, Katie, Peter, et al.
It's been....well....it's been.
Sayonara.
Lol gnite

Have a good sleep..

After last nite we needed a bit of peace..imo

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

They've known about underground springs and rivers for millennia. There isn't enough water on or in the planet to cover the entire earth.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And the waters,/ fountains,of the deep erupted...along with the rain.
How would they even know,about such a thing ..
Kind of turned things inside out if you think about it ..

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Proaborts are prodeath. They have no respect for the lives of their child if they don't want them.NO boundaries - in or out of the womb.
If I were a fetus in your womb I would wish for an abortion. Beats the alternative any day.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

The former secretary general of UN, Kofi Annan was confused and faulty, did his job poorly and failed the position at that time as what left out now is the destructive mess in Iraq.
All UN members must refine specifications for current and future UN secretaries to base on in their responsibilities of non-biased way of UN doctrine.
First, UN was in no way to be shut out of UN inspection by being forced out by US because of Bush, when Iraq was offering unconditionally for UN inspection for allowing whatever time it would take and anywhere to go to, including all palaces.
Not only that US violated the procedure of inspection, UN was in no way to get into Iraq matters as the process of procedural inspection first was incomplete not due to invalid reasons.
Once UN inspection had all ample opportunities to do so but was forced out, UN must just stand by the side, and that would still be UN members to argue and figure out, instead of getting into supporting it and UN should be blamed owing to Annan.
UN should not have been getting into the case of current Iraq at all about anything else because there was no agenda at any given time of calling democracy and liberation, other on the subject of WMD all ALONG.
The sole and only agenda of UN business was all about UN inspection of WMD merely. Anything outside the WMD business could not be authorized at all, thus. When that was the case, under no conditions would UN get into it all of a sudden when other Security Council members voiced continuing inspection. US already breached the inspection matter by forcing out UN inspectors without all member approval, how would UN get involved in the Iraq case of liberation?
Kofi Annan must be held faulty in the failure so created in UN regarding the current Iraq of troubling volatile violences as well, which did not meet the UN validity of Security Council by impartiality.
If Annan did it properly and let UN inspection go on to the final end and find out there was indeed no WMD, invasion or not proves all the same thing, then it would not be the very bad happenings in the Iraq daily unrest these days. Today, the appearance OF IRAQ IS ALL ABOUT DAILY BOMBINGS THAT STAND OUT very explicitly, vividly, BUT NOT ABOUT THE LOOK OF DEMOCRACY of a nation AS THESE ARE VIEWS, OF WHICH IRAQ SHOWS TO THE WORLD.
There had never been an agenda of overthrowing Saddam as UN matter. Since if after inspection as Iraq had no WMD, in no way Saddam was able to do any harms and threats to anyone in the region or elsewhere.
If they could get rid of Saddam by other means without causing huge bad conditions and the making of troublesome current situation, that is other people's business because it was not a global public matter.
UN only deals with public agenda. If Saddam was US matter, they could do their own things elsewhere.
US had violated many rules alone in such doing, in addition to making the awful and disgusting situation of Iraq currently and must be held responsible regarding such and must not repeat again. All member nations and UN must be noting this effect of procedural violations and oversee no more such committed.
All UN members must refine specifications for current and future UN secretary generals to base on in their responsibilities of non-biased way of UN doctrine.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, everything is about YOU, isn't it? Well, monkeynipples, I've been near death too. It never even occurred to me that people should have hosanna'd me afterwards.
BTW--foo had a serious infection, just like sepsis. The difference here is that she IS ill, and you were already well into recovery and back to your whiny, nasty self when you told us.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Sassy has no shortage of stories that completely center around her, and her, and her.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
I'm outta here.
Sayonara.
It sounds like you're leaving for good. I hope not.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you John! Rose has kept me appraised, and trying to get caught up at work has kept me away. Plus the cool down time didn't hurt LOL!
I'm not 100%, I've developed a resistance to a few antibiotics now, since they've had me on four different ones since June 6th, and its making getting the infection to go away a bit difficult, so I'm tiring easily, but its well under control.
I thank you ALL for the good wishes, and to those that didn't wish me well (and to the one who sent the death wish), piss off - you're not getting rid of me THAT easily! LOL!
Welcome back, Foo! I'm very glad you're feeling better :)
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
"""Yeah,sASSy it IS a really nasty thing to say"" Yes and thank you for for FINALLY acknowledging that.
Uh...NO, sASSy, I meant what YOU said about Foo was nasty. Nice try at misdirection, too bad for you it didn't work.

Since nastiness is pretty much all we get from your idiotic posts, your nasty comment about Foo was hardly a surprise.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Foo is Back wrote:
Hey y'all! How's everyone doing? Weirdly, I'm not banned from Topix, but can't use my old name ONLY in this thread. Strange shit, but oh well. I see some things haven't changed, Skanky is still .... well .... Skanky, Knutbar is still Knutty etc etc... So catch me up, what's up folks?
I wont be able to be on much for a week or so, got a lot of work coming up with estate sales - big time of year for that. Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes, and let you know I'm MUCH better, tho not 100% yet.
Hi Foo! Glad to see you're back and feeling much better. I hope you'll be 100% very soon. Not much going on offline with me, but am having a good summer. It's just been made a little bit better with your return and good news.

Welcome back!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
I'm outta here.
Sayonara.
You're not leaving permanently, are you? I certainly hope not. Although I can certainly see the necessity for a little vacation from the anti-choice imbeciles on this thread now and then.

Seriously, I hope you'll come back after a few days, or however long you need to "recharge the batteries." You'll be missed.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, find a spot of dirt in the yard, take bottle of water, and pour out. You will have a little mini canyon :)
This is how you support your blain that the grand canyon was formed by your bibles fabled world wide flood!!????????

You're incapable of understaning what evidence is or what it means to be objective. You're a joke; but a really disturbing, unfunny one.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Sassy has no shortage of stories that completely center around her, and her, and her.
Like when she drove through "towns under water" here on LI after hurricane Sandy and then came back a few days later whining and complaining that she ran out of gas.

I've asked several times for a picture of her James bond-car that enabled her to drive though "towns under water", but she always ignores that and then gets on anyones case who doesn't answer her.

What a self Improtant freak!

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
They've known about underground springs and rivers for millennia. There isn't enough water on or in the planet to cover the entire earth.
<quoted text>
The water came from within the earth

But also from the skies. For forty days and nights and one has to think it was awful rain ..

It's rains,here for 3 hours straight the stress are flooded

And we have storm drains,running into canals.draining into the ocean
There are locks from the west also draining water(the water management people usually manage to mess things,up near October.they send water east when it was supposed to go south as well..we get even mire street floods And other rainy season Times..But that's a whole mother story ...)

The earth was different then

I do believe ....there are flood accounts in a lot if civilizations ..

People descended from the sons were dispersed all over ..only one line of one son became the Jews...
stripe bass pro

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
I'm outta here.
Sayonara.
Can you believe these self-absorbed narcissists? They come here to self validate themselves. They seek attention and pats on the back. Funny that one of their own even admits it. They will never see it tho. Self-centered people never do. They are their own Gods.

Sayonara!

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Ohhhh I thought maybe she was,just tired ..

I hope not either .

it can be wearing being criticized like,she was..for days,

But NAP is a fighter ..
stripe bass pro

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Doh! Of cousr she is. Even your people get sick of the azzkissin,narcissism.

OMG too funny.
stripe bass pro

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh I thought maybe she was,just tired ..
I hope not either .
it can be wearing being criticized like,she was..for days,
But NAP is a fighter ..
Waaaaa Waaaaaa booooo friggin hooooo!!! If you can dish,then be prepared to take it. You're quit the shitstirrer,ain't ya?

Phone Xtian.
stripe bass pro

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not leaving permanently, are you? I certainly hope not. Although I can certainly see the necessity for a little vacation from the anti-choice imbeciles on this thread now and then.
Seriously, I hope you'll come back after a few days, or however long you need to "recharge the batteries." You'll be missed.
You people bore your own side. Ya can't make this shit up.

Bwwahhhh!
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Then it can be evicted.
<quoted text>
No Relativism: "DNA analysis results of preborn baby indicates that s/he is a unique, distinct human being."

cPeterPrance: "Then it can be evicted."
_________

By "it" do you mean s/he?
stripe bass pro

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how you support your blain that the grand canyon was formed by your bibles fabled world wide flood!!????????
You're incapable of understaning what evidence is or what it means to be objective. You're a joke; but a really disturbing, unfunny one.
Topix alerted me that miserable wenches like you and your abortion apologists,need to get a life. Pack your bags and go live a little.

Yes Veronica,there I a world outside topic abortion threads.You're so pathetic,I could cry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 287,121 - 287,140 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,429
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min waaasssuuup 224,002
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••