Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
287,101 - 287,120 of 305,389 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Foo is Back wrote:
Hey y'all! How's everyone doing? Weirdly, I'm not banned from Topix, but can't use my old name ONLY in this thread. Strange shit, but oh well. I see some things haven't changed, Skanky is still .... well .... Skanky, Knutbar is still Knutty etc etc... So catch me up, what's up folks?
I wont be able to be on much for a week or so, got a lot of work coming up with estate sales - big time of year for that. Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes, and let you know I'm MUCH better, tho not 100% yet.
Hello! Good to see you're up and about.

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry fec, but I don't get angry very easy at all, and yes I ignore any changes, or preacher's who feel like the Word of God in inspired in spots, and they are the spot checkers.
As far as science, what better amount of evidence, then soooo many people,who say they know God is real. They only wish they could gather that amount of evidence in other areas...
We all believe what we were taught. I was just taught by God many years ago, that He is real. Plus no matter what you post, it will never change the facts.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knit has no business telling you to leave, or telling you how much time you can spend on here. She needs to get over her control-freak ways.
One reason ..along with the friends,I have made here:)

That I have no intention of leaving ..I do not take orders well.
Especially from people who insult me :)

But much thanks for your sentiments,

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR!! I was only let out of the hospital be ause I insisted after they got me stable. I returned to the hospital soon after my posting. I ended up back a third time even. I was in bed with my tablet. I still had my pic line in.
Either way what she said qas uncalled for and YOU said nothing to her nor did any of you two faced cowards.
Thing is, I didn't wish harm on her. I merely wanted Rose go tell her what she said to me to see YOUR reacfions so that I could call you out on your bulls**t posts like this one ^^^^. Foo has a kidney stone. PLEASE.
You took my bait. Thank you for showing me what a little bulls**tter and phony you really are. Your "kind words" are for show junket.
Oh enough with the whining. You don't say anything when your fellow fundies write horrible things to people either. Where were all of you when Knit wrote those terrible posts about demons raping Chicky's grandkids? The silence from you self-righteous fundies was deafening.

None of you call out each other for writing terrible things to people so why are you crying your eyes out over this? Damn...get over it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>You have been very nasy throughout the years but somehow you like to pretend that you are nice. You are one of the nasty people from your side. Don't kid yourself sweetie.
You just have the "ooh let me get a bandaid and clean up the wound that I just gave you" kinda phony to appear all friendly
"You have been very nasy throughout the years but somehow you like to pretend that you are nice. You are one of the nasty people from your side. Don't kid yourself sweetie."

Sounds exactly like you.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

There's that christian love again. You're such a shining example of why christianity is the religion of hatred.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
They mistook foo's brain for a stone. Easy to do in her case.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Yes, everything is about YOU, isn't it? Well, monkeynipples, I've been near death too. It never even occurred to me that people should have hosanna'd me afterwards.

BTW--foo had a serious infection, just like sepsis. The difference here is that she IS ill, and you were already well into recovery and back to your whiny, nasty self when you told us.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>
"""There are no words for this awful gloating on someone 's misfortune""
EXACTLY! Yet foo did say those things to me and not ONE of your friends or you told her so. Foo has a freakin kidney stone. I had a serious illness that lead to sepsis(which nearly killed me). She is a nasty b*tch for being so mean during a serious life thesatening ordeal. Your proabort friends didnt tell her to stop.
But you will ignore that.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Great news!

Now sassy is butthurt because we didn't idolize her enough after she was ill.
Foo is Back wrote:
Hey y'all! How's everyone doing? Weirdly, I'm not banned from Topix, but can't use my old name ONLY in this thread. Strange shit, but oh well. I see some things haven't changed, Skanky is still .... well .... Skanky, Knutbar is still Knutty etc etc... So catch me up, what's up folks?
I wont be able to be on much for a week or so, got a lot of work coming up with estate sales - big time of year for that. Just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes, and let you know I'm MUCH better, tho not 100% yet.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Great news!
Now sassy is butthurt because we didn't idolize her enough after she was ill.
<quoted text>
There's a shocker! LOL <<tongue firmly in cheek!>>

Like I said, the world would be a much better place without the likes of her lying, hypocritical, phony nasty ass in it.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Now try it on solid rock, which is what the canyon walls consist of. Plus, floods don't cut canyons.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
True science is great, and goes hand in hand with God, but there is a point where one must believe by faith, either way.
Again, find a spot of dirt in the yard, take bottle of water, and pour out. You will have a little mini canyon :)

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, its an old avitar of mine and I like it too! <<grin>>
I know it just breaks the Skank's heart (not to mention No Relevance and Knutbar among a few others) that they couldn't carry out their death threat or wish or whatever AND that I'm not banned. Seem's I was given a "time out" which I was very cool with, and still am for that matter.
I've got a lot to catch up on! Both here and IRL!
Good evening Milady 'Foo!

As you're doubtlessly aware, and probably unsurprised by, most folks here missed you during your absence, and are pleased by your return to health, and to this "charmingly unhinged" thread.

Welcome back to the lunacy luv!
;P

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Milady 'Foo!
As you're doubtlessly aware, and probably unsurprised by, most folks here missed you during your absence, and are pleased by your return to health, and to this "charmingly unhinged" thread.
Welcome back to the lunacy luv!
;P
Thank you John! Rose has kept me appraised, and trying to get caught up at work has kept me away. Plus the cool down time didn't hurt LOL!

I'm not 100%, I've developed a resistance to a few antibiotics now, since they've had me on four different ones since June 6th, and its making getting the infection to go away a bit difficult, so I'm tiring easily, but its well under control.

I thank you ALL for the good wishes, and to those that didn't wish me well (and to the one who sent the death wish), piss off - you're not getting rid of me THAT easily! LOL!

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Now try it on solid rock, which is what the canyon walls consist of. Plus, floods don't cut canyons.
<quoted text>
And the waters,/ fountains,of the deep erupted...along with the rain.

How would they even know,about such a thing ..

Kind of turned things inside out if you think about it ..

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you John! Rose has kept me appraised, and trying to get caught up at work has kept me away. Plus the cool down time didn't hurt LOL!
I'm not 100%, I've developed a resistance to a few antibiotics now, since they've had me on four different ones since June 6th, and its making getting the infection to go away a bit difficult, so I'm tiring easily, but its well under control.
I thank you ALL for the good wishes, and to those that didn't wish me well (and to the one who sent the death wish), piss off - you're not getting rid of me THAT easily! LOL!
And thank God for that!!!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Enough with the mutual admiration society.

I'm outta here.

Bye John, Rose, Foo, pbfa, Katie, Peter, et al.

It's been....well....it's been.

Sayonara.

“Greater Love Than This”

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
Enough with the mutual admiration society.
I'm outta here.
Bye John, Rose, Foo, pbfa, Katie, Peter, et al.
It's been....well....it's been.
Sayonara.
Lol gnite

Have a good sleep..

After last nite we needed a bit of peace..imo

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

They've known about underground springs and rivers for millennia. There isn't enough water on or in the planet to cover the entire earth.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And the waters,/ fountains,of the deep erupted...along with the rain.
How would they even know,about such a thing ..
Kind of turned things inside out if you think about it ..

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Proaborts are prodeath. They have no respect for the lives of their child if they don't want them.NO boundaries - in or out of the womb.
If I were a fetus in your womb I would wish for an abortion. Beats the alternative any day.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

The former secretary general of UN, Kofi Annan was confused and faulty, did his job poorly and failed the position at that time as what left out now is the destructive mess in Iraq.
All UN members must refine specifications for current and future UN secretaries to base on in their responsibilities of non-biased way of UN doctrine.
First, UN was in no way to be shut out of UN inspection by being forced out by US because of Bush, when Iraq was offering unconditionally for UN inspection for allowing whatever time it would take and anywhere to go to, including all palaces.
Not only that US violated the procedure of inspection, UN was in no way to get into Iraq matters as the process of procedural inspection first was incomplete not due to invalid reasons.
Once UN inspection had all ample opportunities to do so but was forced out, UN must just stand by the side, and that would still be UN members to argue and figure out, instead of getting into supporting it and UN should be blamed owing to Annan.
UN should not have been getting into the case of current Iraq at all about anything else because there was no agenda at any given time of calling democracy and liberation, other on the subject of WMD all ALONG.
The sole and only agenda of UN business was all about UN inspection of WMD merely. Anything outside the WMD business could not be authorized at all, thus. When that was the case, under no conditions would UN get into it all of a sudden when other Security Council members voiced continuing inspection. US already breached the inspection matter by forcing out UN inspectors without all member approval, how would UN get involved in the Iraq case of liberation?
Kofi Annan must be held faulty in the failure so created in UN regarding the current Iraq of troubling volatile violences as well, which did not meet the UN validity of Security Council by impartiality.
If Annan did it properly and let UN inspection go on to the final end and find out there was indeed no WMD, invasion or not proves all the same thing, then it would not be the very bad happenings in the Iraq daily unrest these days. Today, the appearance OF IRAQ IS ALL ABOUT DAILY BOMBINGS THAT STAND OUT very explicitly, vividly, BUT NOT ABOUT THE LOOK OF DEMOCRACY of a nation AS THESE ARE VIEWS, OF WHICH IRAQ SHOWS TO THE WORLD.
There had never been an agenda of overthrowing Saddam as UN matter. Since if after inspection as Iraq had no WMD, in no way Saddam was able to do any harms and threats to anyone in the region or elsewhere.
If they could get rid of Saddam by other means without causing huge bad conditions and the making of troublesome current situation, that is other people's business because it was not a global public matter.
UN only deals with public agenda. If Saddam was US matter, they could do their own things elsewhere.
US had violated many rules alone in such doing, in addition to making the awful and disgusting situation of Iraq currently and must be held responsible regarding such and must not repeat again. All member nations and UN must be noting this effect of procedural violations and oversee no more such committed.
All UN members must refine specifications for current and future UN secretary generals to base on in their responsibilities of non-biased way of UN doctrine.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, everything is about YOU, isn't it? Well, monkeynipples, I've been near death too. It never even occurred to me that people should have hosanna'd me afterwards.
BTW--foo had a serious infection, just like sepsis. The difference here is that she IS ill, and you were already well into recovery and back to your whiny, nasty self when you told us.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Sassy has no shortage of stories that completely center around her, and her, and her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,095,923
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 min Bruin_ Nation 26,969
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min ChristINSANITY is... 225,635
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••