I agree 100%, BUT if a girl CHOOSES to have sex, and gets pregnant, she will either let happen what happens, or she must CHOOSE to have the life inside of her exterminated, in order to keep her freedom.FREEDOMS A GIRL RIKS LOSING
The freedoms a girl risks LOSING by choosing to have sex include, but aren't limited to, the following:
1. Her freedom to do almost anything she wants, as long as it doesn't involve substance abuse and criminal activity
2. Her freedom to hang out with her girlfriends at the mall, the movies, anywhere they choose
3. Her freedom to travel with family or friends during summer vacations
4. Her freedom to read books for hours during summer vacation with few or no interruptions
5. Her freedom to go with her friends to the local beach or pool during the summer
6. Her freedom to practice any sport, craft, or hobby she enjoys doing
7. Her freedom to work on things like the school newspaper and other non-school activities during the school year
8. Her freedom to write news stories, fiction, or poetry, if that is one of her strong interests
9. Her freedom to keep a straight-A average in school
10. Her freedom to BE a normal teenager
By caving in to either her desires or a guy's demands to have sex with him in middle or high school, a teen girl risks LOSING most or all of her freedoms if she ends up pregnant. ANY guy, teen or older, who keeps PRESSURING her to have sex isn't thinking about her at all. He is only thinking of HIMSELF and what HE wants. Will he promise to "take care of her and the baby" if she gets pregnant? Maybe...then again, maybe not. Even if a guy does promise he'll "take care of her," his promise is easy to make...and just as easy to break. Many teen guys HAVE made such empty promises, only to break them later on.
A girl keeps her power and all her freedoms by DUMPING a guy who keeps pressuring her to have sex. And she is NOT a "loser" if she doesn't have a steady boyfriend while she's in high school.
Sex-FREE = Pregnancy-FREE / STD-FREE
She must end the life of the child inside if her in order to keep her life the way it is.