Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309974 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306549 Jul 31, 2013
just choose life wrote:
<quoted text>What gets me, is you call yourself a Christian, yet you didn't raise your kids that way, you believe in anything goes, you believe in premarital sex, you believe in putting your daughter and yourself on the pill. You never say to these pro aborts they are wrong, ever. You say well thats not my style. Well, thats what theose Bishops did in the past, they let things go, never reported, they were a minority but they were wrong. You said that it was right for playa to show playboy to her boys, you should have been appalled, no mother would do that, nor would they let their children go on the internet or watch it in movies or tv. Parents are supposed to watch over their kids, I did, I didn't let them see movies or tv, music if questionable,. What is pathetic , is you saying that they will forget about it. WOW. Good mothers watch over their children and teach them that those things are wrong. Seems like you need to read the bible a little more and to start going back to church.
Bless your heart...and your cucumbers.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#306550 Jul 31, 2013
just choose life wrote:
I am tired of you rose, you are too naive to be on Topix, you are on constantly , everyday, don't you have a life outside topix? Don't you have real friends? Hobbies? A husband? You won't dind real and true friends on forums , rose. Now go and get off topix and pay attention to your family.
Bless your heart...and your narcolepsy.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#306551 Jul 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>

I do NOT call You knut...
No you didn't. That was me.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#306552 Jul 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>No you didn't. That was me.
Did you get my PM. with that link .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306554 Jul 31, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
I don't understand. You "don't want to join in me or knit insulting people" yet you join in with the proaborts who insult us.
You hate when prolifers say something you don't approve of but you think proaborts are nice when they do it?;
Sorry but that's bull. Be fair.
Yes you did apologize for accusing me of being knit. I didn't want to get invoved in your fight eith knit. I asked you to not bash knit to me. Here you are still.doing it.
I readnthe forum where knit copied and pasted my post. She is correct Rose. How can you think its evil for what happened to young children in the church but not with playa showing such filth like playboy? It IS comparable.
I asked you questions that you didnt answer. Why?
<quoted text>
Look I told you how,I feel

You post your way...i'll do mine

The only thing I ever said was a,post was notches I would call Christian..tormenting ...a person ..no

I can hardly say that to a,non Christian

I do not want to do anything but opine on the subject

NOT HURL INSULTS esp those of a personal nature

I like discussion...And SOME FOLKS,have made me feel welcome.

Despite the fact...we disagree on many things .

I do not have to hate to be here..And I will not.

I hate everything about abortion ..But I do not hate people
Who. Disagree. witH me ..

NO ONE ..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#306555 Jul 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get my PM. with that link .
Yep.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#306556 Jul 31, 2013
Hey RoSesz, it looks like you've pissed off a lot of the prolifers. What did you do this time, actually have a civil discussion with the pro"choicers"?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306557 Jul 31, 2013
Susanm wrote:
Hey RoSesz, it looks like you've pissed off a lot of the prolifers. What did you do this time, actually have a civil discussion with the pro"choicers"?
Well I refused to jump all over another poster .the argument on this brought to a different forum..equating her with criminals .who to my mind was,actually slandered on another forum .

This wound up with me being called a perv ..told I did something immoral on that other site

And another poster yet ..reaming me out for not being hateful

Oh and I should leave .

That sums it up ..how was,your day.

Are I guess being pro-life on here means I have to be. Exactly like
Them .

NOT HAPPENING...

So I guess it's,history chickens,Sue ..sigh

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306558 Jul 31, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
I'm available ..if you need me...

Location hidden

#306559 Jul 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I refused to jump all over another poster .the argument on this brought to a different forum..equating her with criminals .who to my mind was,actually slandered on another forum .
This wound up with me being called a perv ..told I did something immoral on that other site
And another poster yet ..reaming me out for not being hateful
Oh and I should leave .
That sums it up ..how was,your day.
Are I guess being pro-life on here means I have to be. Exactly like
Them .
NOT HAPPENING...
So I guess it's,history chickens,Sue ..sigh
Hahaha, you're not the first person that that has happened to.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306560 Jul 31, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you're not the first person that that has happened to.
You too????

Location hidden

#306562 Jul 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You too????
Oh yea
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#306563 Jul 31, 2013
You people have done harms and damages to you people, besides to the world.

Who says China (because it is so big now) can surpass and overtake US in the economy, but just who have made them there in the China's economy by using the richest country's people's money from US to buy theirs to give to them?

As you people don't care, then you will have bad tastes of all time, whereas it is just bad as of now.

Don't you know you are no more powerful these days, as the new world is also uprising?

But, if you were to choose someone else to build the wealth, let be some others or Japan, or yet still anyone was a better deal, but they the Japanese are as dumb and foolish to turn their things to China.

Since: Jul 13

Los Angeles, CA

#306564 Jul 31, 2013
Love is ageless and pure. Hence, having a big age gap in a relationship should never pose a problem.No age gap is too wide if you both feel so right.I'm a member of ...youngwomanoldman... and feel very good . Success age gap dating community with thousands of verified members and photos, local and worldwide. No fake profiles, no spam, just real life people looking for partners online

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#306565 Jul 31, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea
Very sad ..Sue...And makes me weary..

But. Lol ..not enough to run me off

Exactly because WOUld make someone happy :)
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#306566 Jul 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence for your fabled world wide flood? Where is it?
The Grand Canyon is a Grand example :)

If you go outside and pour a cup of water on a dirt spot, notice what it does? Kinda makes a little trench, and all you need do is imagine enough water to cover the earth, as it ran off.

I realize you believe it was formed over millions of years, from the little creek bellow :(
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#306567 Jul 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Yes!!!!!

We All know where hitler fell on this deal, and it wasn't the blessing side.:)
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#306568 Jul 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Confessing to a 2000 year old dead guy gets you into your fabled heaven? I, and millions of others must know where you meet up with him.
I love how you and others claim to know what was in another persons "heart" and claim to know if he had repented before he died. You certainly have an Overactive imagination. Try dealing with reality once in a while, jonnycakes.
Well you're right feces, no one can know what's in the heart of "man " BUT if a little creepy guy spends every waking momment trying to figure out how to kill jews by the thousands a day I really don't think I'm out of line, when saying what's in the heart of that man.

As far as where and how to meet this two thousand year old dead guy, well He was only dead a few days, and is very much alive, and I can only tell you how I met him, or others who have met Him.

I can tell you, that All who have been saved was very serious at the time, and their pride was where it belonged, which was on the ground!

I can only tell you that there is a Real Live God, and if you ever care, you can ask Him direct about it. Yet going full of yourself and full of pride will not work, but if you ever truly want to know you can. All other is worthless. Kinda like attending "church "for years and years, without KNOWING. or being KNOWN of God.

Sad, but satan, the world, and your flesh are all fighting you ever meeting God ,and maybe someone you know is praying for the salvation of your soul. I personally prayed for you tonight!
peace!:)
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#306569 Jul 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a sec..... Now there is some imaginary line that you can not cross or you can not be forgiven?
Where do you come up with such amazingly ridiculous ideas?
Yes there is.

If you're worried that you may have crossed that line, then you have NOT yet crossed that line. That's the good news.
When God deals with a person so much, and that person says no thanks, there comes a time, when God says let YOUR will be done, and He will never convict you again! The ONLY time one can be saved, is when God is convicting them.

A person CANNOT be saved whenevr they want to. It's best to say yes, if you ever even think God is dealing with you. Sadly most are so full of self, they don't even recognize when God is dealing with them, OR the just go to the doc and get on pills, since they think it must just be something they're going through.

I will admit, that I did just that when God began to deal with me, and he wrote me a scrip for anti depression. Lol
Funny not funny :)

I took one pill, and just knew that's not what I needed. I needed "SOMETHING "just didn't know what. That Something woke my dumb butt up a few nights later, and now I know God is real.

I truly recommend you look up the five types of fools. I think I was just about all five at one point or another.

Maybe it will help you?
peace fec.:()
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#306570 Jul 31, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course jonnycakes knows what god does and does not approve of since he was "saved"!
Oh, and 1 in 4 pregnancies do not make it to term. Those spontaneous abortions are facts you'll just have to accept as "gods plan", I guess.
Well God did give us His Word, and within His Word, is His Words, which are pure.

What God "allows",and what God is "good " with are not the same.

Since He tells us plain, as far as adultery, fornication, and other sex being a very very bad thing, and which accounts for most abortions, then it's a little safe to say, He's. Not so happy about abortion :)

He's not happy about a man spilling his "seed " upon the ground, sooo I'm. Pretty sure He's. Not happy about not only seed, but a living being,being killed.

You can build your own god, but it will only be worth, what you spend to build it with.

Is it really that hard to think "IF" there is a God??? That, That God can choose what's. What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,235,965
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Uncle Sam 239,853
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr OzRitz 5,735
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr tom wingo 29,779
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web