Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,652
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#306488 Jul 31, 2013
just choose life wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, one who's heart is hardened can still ask for forgiveness and get forgiveness. Don't you dare judge .
The current Pope seems to be giving you problems in fitting what he says into your lifetime activities.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306489 Jul 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
ANNNNDDDDDDDDDDD...your side has yet to prove that a fetus has any rights, that women lose autonomy at the outset of pregnancy, or that there is any right to gestation against the will of the uterus's owner.
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "Your side has yet to prove that a fetus has any rights, that women lose autonomy at the outset of pregnancy, or that there is any right to gestation against the will of the uterus's owner."

Our side even considers the request to "prove" a new human being need "proof" to be worthy of life.

No proof is necessary for what IS. The baby does not need mom's permission to be right where s/he is supposed to be by virtue of mankind's creation.

We were created to procreate via pregnancy. That doesn't require proof, because it IS.

Your question does the typical proabort two-step death dance:

1) Dehumanize humans

2) Disrespect human life to point of death for the sake of convenience.

Your kind are pathetic. And ignorant.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306490 Jul 31, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The current Pope seems to be giving you problems in fitting what he says into your lifetime activities.
If you believe Pope Francis said anything new regarding gays, then you're an idiot.

He said if a priest has same-sex attraction, there's no sin in that. ACTING on those tendencies is gravely sinful.(BTW: Known gay seminarians are not permitted to continue on and become priests. Pope Francis was not talking about seminarians.)

If a gay man renounces his past sinful gay lifestyle and asks God for forgiveness, Pope Francis said "who am I to judge." He never condoned gay lifestyle.

Pay attention.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306491 Jul 31, 2013
just choose life wrote:
<quoted text>You are very anti Catholic. You are really pathetic. You need to proof read your posts, I can't understand a thing you posted. Showing a thirteen year old a playboy magazine IS wrong and its abuse and should be reported, and children at that age may be extremely uncomfortable having an adult even if its their parents show them that filth. Its abusive, rose. And children never forget those horrid moments in their life as you say they do. If you can't handle what people post to you, then you have problems.
Rosez is a bigot against Catholics. Most EX-Catholics like her, LaLoon, bHitler, etc are that way. There issues are within themselves....and the point outwards to protect their wimpy characters.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306492 Jul 31, 2013
Pro life liars wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen tnuc nobody has to get your beliefs forced on them so shut yer cuntstinking mouth!!
As early as 5-7 wks gestation, mom can find out from home "It's A Girl!"

Yet, fake feminists like you are okay w/ brutally executing 2,000 baby females/day in U.S. abortuaries.

You're pathetic.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#306493 Jul 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
ANNNNDDDDDDDDDDD...your side has yet to prove that a fetus has any rights, that women lose autonomy at the outset of pregnancy, or that there is any right to gestation against the will of the uterus's owner.
<quoted text>
"Your side has yet to prove that a fetus has any rights" - cPeterPrance
_______

"Your side has yet to prove that Jews have any rights" - Hitler

_______

"Your side has yet to prove that blacks should be free." - Slave owners

----------

CPeterPrance is in good company. < End Sarcasm >

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#306495 Jul 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol good one Elise.. but have you ingested your elixir of femur today.
Might help
Now,that's just disgusting.You crazy woman;-)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#306496 Jul 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Well, I'm out of immune to wrap it with, so we'll substitute this bundle of neurological.
<quoted text>
Cool. If I don't get this swollen endocrine resolved, I'll be limping all night at work tomorrow.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#306497 Jul 31, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Heard my name. How are you on this fine day,R?
oh hey

Ladi a poster read whst was said ABOUT Nap ..reposted from this thread .

Ok to put this,in context so I will not be accused ..this,page has the first posts in question. Injected into a debate about the RCC SCANDAL
as,you can see,playa,and her kids,are linked to this,
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

So after a few,exchange a poster Ive onkr seen twice ..posts this back

He sees after reading what was posted ..well you can read what he said

As again I do not want to be accused of being one side d

Now I read his,link ..HE IS,DNF ..to me and thoyght if you instantly
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TV910R5...

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#306498 Jul 31, 2013
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> Heard my name. How are you on this fine day,R?
Sorry I didnt anser soonrr Ibwas out ..but I did message you about this,

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306499 Jul 31, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,knowI think you have something there ..that's kind of creepy ..
It's very creepy. There is no reason why people with opposing viewpoints can't get along with each other.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306501 Jul 31, 2013
You mean damnyouautocorrect.com ? I don't see why not.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
With a side order of fascia .
Oh you know that site the poster mentioned.
Think Ladi would like it???

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#306503 Jul 31, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very creepy. There is no reason why people with opposing viewpoints can't get along with each other.
GIVES ME the creeps,for sure .

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#306504 Jul 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You mean damnyouautocorrect.com ? I don't see why not.
<quoted text>
Lol noooooooo.. look at f last post link I gave LADI ..thought you had it

The poster links,to a story of great interest imo ..

Indianapolis

#306505 Jul 31, 2013
I think children should be comfortable with the human body regardless of gender. It's the "forbidden fruit" of seeing nude or partial nudity that gets kids tuned on so much, along with the mistaken notion that love and sex are interrelated.

They probably aren't ready to deal with viewing sexual activity because sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between passion and WW2. Playboy,at least from when I was familiar with its publishing criteria, only had nudity. It also had a lot about avoiding STD's and pregnancy.
Ladilulu wrote:
<quoted text> I personally think that it is inappropriate to show young children naked women and men having sex and orgies. Not healthy.

Indianapolis

#306506 Jul 31, 2013
What you claim "IS" is just your opinion. It's of no consequence to anyone else, especially a pregnant woman.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "Your side has yet to prove that a fetus has any rights, that women lose autonomy at the outset of pregnancy, or that there is any right to gestation against the will of the uterus's owner."
Our side even considers the request to "prove" a new human being need "proof" to be worthy of life.
No proof is necessary for what IS. The baby does not need mom's permission to be right where s/he is supposed to be by virtue of mankind's creation.
We were created to procreate via pregnancy. That doesn't require proof, because it IS.
Your question does the typical proabort two-step death dance:
1) Dehumanize humans
2) Disrespect human life to point of death for the sake of convenience.
Your kind are pathetic. And ignorant.

Indianapolis

#306507 Jul 31, 2013
Making up quotes? You have no argument, obviously.

BTW--hitler owtlawed abortion, so he's YOUR paragon, not ours.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your side has yet to prove that a fetus has any rights" - cPeterPrance
_______
"Your side has yet to prove that Jews have any rights" - Hitler
_______
"Your side has yet to prove that blacks should be free." - Slave owners
----------
CPeterPrance is in good company. < End Sarcasm >

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#306509 Jul 31, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosez is a bigot against Catholics. Most EX-Catholics like her, LaLoon, bHitler, etc are that way. There issues are within themselves....and the point outwards to protect their wimpy characters.
Actually I am not ..disappointed as, a person who grew up with nuns as second mothers ..their title..btw. You weren't??

My grandkids are in Catholics school..I was in CATHOLic school

We did not even talk about NORMAL sex ..let alone betraying children.

And sorry ..they SHOuld HAVE sent every one if them to a,monastery nit to another parish with little kids .

You have Kids NR???

How WOULD you feel if those,babies were yours??

Very disappointed ..BUT I DO NOT HAT S YOUR CHURCH

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#306510 Jul 31, 2013
just choose life wrote:
<quoted text>That post I *drug over* were your own words. embarresed much? YOU stepped in it, not me. And wow, you can't admit its wrong. YOU are a perv.
Excuse,me,Knit.And Pray ...persnickety..razzmatazz..

What did you call me ??

For pointing out your harassing posts,about NAP .And her children .

I did nothing to merit that word ..I asked you days,ago ..do not post to me..do not ever insult me ..AGAIN

I'M NOT ashamed at all ..You were very mean to do that .
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#306513 Jul 31, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe Pope Francis said anything new regarding gays, then you're an idiot.
He said if a priest has same-sex attraction, there's no sin in that. ACTING on those tendencies is gravely sinful.(BTW: Known gay seminarians are not permitted to continue on and become priests. Pope Francis was not talking about seminarians.)
If a gay man renounces his past sinful gay lifestyle and asks God for forgiveness, Pope Francis said "who am I to judge." He never condoned gay lifestyle.
Pay attention.
I didn't read any of the Pope's statement that qualifies as meaning that it only applies to Priests who don't practice homosexual sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,110,573
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min Pastor Pete 200,971
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min waaasssuuup 227,594
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,403
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••