Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,101
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#306259 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginity only sounds precious to you because you think it sounds romantic. You'll grow out of grandiose thinking when you mature, son.
Sorry, but when I lost mine I was to young to know about romance, just knew I had lost something precious.

I have grown up, and still believe it's a precious thing, but then again I no longer have the mindset of a dog, in which seems to be the case with you.
All I can say is enjoy life as a dog, and if you ever desire a different life, I know of one who can help you with that :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306260 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make you a proponent of teaching young boys through Playboy, that women are just for the entertainment of men. Sex objects to be to be sure. What happened to feminists desire to be appreciated for their brains.
As you well know I never said/implied any such things. You, however, made a very strange implication, so don't bother trying to turn this around.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306261 Jul 29, 2013
just choose life wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.
Nope.
Gtown71

United States

#306262 Jul 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
The amount of religious BS from gtown over the weekend is bordering on absurd.
I have my momments :)

It's not religious talk though feces, it's real life, if I wanted to talk religion, I would talk about what the pope said about gays.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#306264 Jul 29, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you well know I never said/implied any such things. You, however, made a very strange implication, so don't bother trying to turn this around.
Hey moon

Speaking of strange and that is the worst.

Did you know during the pill or Condoms makes women want effeminate men..whatever that means

Just ask or read DAZZKES posts ..oh he's a guy btw

Not sure if he had sex ed though
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306265 Jul 29, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered my questions with a question.
What were you implying...and why were you implying it?
I am implying that you might be a weirdo purposely involving children in sex magazines which not only teach them to see women as entertainment but also have articles and discussions geared toward adults.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306268 Jul 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood fine..a baby is,NOT an unnatural growth of any kind Katie ..it's the natural result of having unprotected sex at a time a woman is fertile.
Nit abnormal cells cancerous or not.
And I m truthfully not worried about having an abortion..FIRCED or otherwise:)
It's the concept of bodily autonomy. How can we Americans have the civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy if the medical condition of pregnancy is excluded?

Then, if one medical condition can be excluded for one gender, might there be other medical conditions excluded for both genders? At the whim of the law, clergy, and nosy parkers?

Is that the kind of America you want to live in, Rose?

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#306269 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
When a pill is consumed, it released a chemical that lasts for months, causing women long term to be sexually attracted to effeminate men.
Chemical tricks brain it is pregnant.
Hate to break this to you ..You are totally wrong .

And since you are a guy ..I would know more than you would on the subject.

And still have NO CLUE WHATSOEVRR how CONDOMS have that effect .

Where are you getting this info..

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#306270 Jul 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the concept of bodily autonomy. How can we Americans have the civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy if the medical condition of pregnancy is excluded?
Then, if one medical condition can be excluded for one gender, might there be other medical conditions excluded for both genders? At the whim of the law, clergy, and nosy parkers?
Is that the kind of America you want to live in, Rose?
Honestly .a country where babies growing in their mothers wombs .are SAFE where they belong ...where they had no choice to be .growing as they were meant to..A N D NO chance to prevent their deaths at the hands of the MOTHERS WHO put them in that womb and who were made to protect them.

But that does not seem possible ..And just typing that sentence and the fact that you and others cannot understand how sad that they are not safe makes me cry Katie .

Women these days have methods to prevent pregnancy and s good percentage never even try ..knowing its ok to kill their unborn children .

A sad fact and a real part of this country

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#306271 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are entertainment, sexually, imbecile!
And let's not forget this mentality THST seeks to stop.even
The most basic birth control with the odd idea THST women may find effeminate men more attractive .

You men should be doing all YOU CAN to STOP UNWANTED PREGNANCY ..do there are less if those babies to kill for WHAT YOU CALL ENTERTAINMENT .

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306273 Jul 29, 2013
I use condoms all the time and have NEVER felt pregnant.

Most pregnant women I've known have said they wee NEVER hornier than when pregnant.

Which asscheek do you get your intel from?
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Condoms mimic pregnancy, and during pregnancy, women have lower libido's, but since another part of the brain is telling them they have a sex drive, they are put off by virility and what normally attracts them that gave them that painful womb, and instead go for the more feminine men.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306274 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
The condom causes a chemical to be released which tricks the brain that it is pregnant.
No, hormonal birth control tricks the endocrine system into making the brain believe the uterus is pregnant. Condoms often contain spermicide, which kills sperm before it can fertilize an egg.

I know these are difficult concepts, but keep plugging....you'll get it, eventually.

Oh, and the pill doesn't make 'effeminate men' attractive to women.
That's just utter bunkum.

I was on the pill for years, and both my marriages have been to bikers. Big, hairy, manly bikers.

Try again?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#306277 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Condoms mimic pregnancy, and during pregnancy, women have lower libido's, but since another part of the brain is telling them they have a sex drive, they are put off by virility and what normally attracts them that gave them that painful womb, and instead go for the more feminine men.
That's utterly ridiculous, and damn funny. Thanks for the cheap laugh,pal :-D

Indianapolis

#306278 Jul 29, 2013
Now BRAINS get pregnant? Which planet are you visiting from?

And precisely which chemical knocks up the brain, o great gazoo?
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
The condom causes a chemical to be released which tricks the brain that it is pregnant.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#306279 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
When an egg is released(In this case an egg is rid through the pill, worthless), a chemical is sent to the brain telling that the body is pregnant.
YOU ARE WORTHLESS!
SHUT UP!
Wrong again ..no egg ..no ovulation .

What does that have to do EITH men who attract women

You just said women were for entertainment sexually ..

So you want them pregnant ...aborting ..or what??

I mean if you think sex is wrong without marriage and object to birth control on religious grounds on I understand .

But you don't ..You want women sexually ..women keyboard NOT using birth control .

Very irresponsible .

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#306283 Jul 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to break this to you ..You are totally wrong .
And since you are a guy ..I would know more than you would on the subject.
And still have NO CLUE WHATSOEVRR how CONDOMS have that effect .
Where are you getting this info..
I'm pretty sure he gets his sex ed from the older boys at the playground. Pure BS, of course.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#306284 Jul 29, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Now BRAINS get pregnant? Which planet are you visiting from?
And precisely which chemical knocks up the brain, o great gazoo?
<quoted text>
Near as I can tell. He says he wants women for entertainment.

Who don't use birth control .

Unless I missed something ..also he is rude

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#306289 Jul 29, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I use condoms all the time and have NEVER felt pregnant.
Most pregnant women I've known have said they wee NEVER hornier than when pregnant.
Which asscheek do you get your intel from?
<quoted text>
Never ???Are you sure .

Well I got emotional there. Needed a laugh ..Thanks .

Though this crazy conversation with the rude potty mouth poster

Is,laughable ..never heard anything like it .

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306290 Jul 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Think anyone who has become a child of God, has had a desire to kill God's. Chosen people, but if you want to think hitler is in heaven you may :)
I can just about promise you he wishes he was anywhere except where he is.
What you said before, was that if you accept Jesus as your personal savior, there is no sin which is not immediately and completely forgiven.

So if Hitler confessed his sins and accepted Christ, he's in Heaven.

However, my belief is, that Hitler was maggot food in the later 40's, and has since become dust, like every other human who has died on earth. End of story.

Indianapolis

#306291 Jul 29, 2013
Endocrine is a system, not a chemical.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you it is endocrine, now be quiet, bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Joe fortuna 233,149
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,156,115
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Bruin For Life 28,485
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 8 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web