Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,094
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Huh Duh

United States

#306211 Jul 29, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What are all those hunted animals 'guilty' of, dude? Being delicious?
Did you miss "human" there, dude ?
Mmmmm........steak.......
Killing humans, and the ability to overthrow a tyrannical government, are the only reasons we have a second amendment.
We still do not have the right to electively terminate innocent human life without just cause.
If a fetus is found to be ruling member of a tyrannical government, I will support its termination.
Abortion is self-defense.
In some cases it is. That's why abortion is permitted post viability if there is a maternal life threat. If abortion were always considered self defense there would be NO restrictions, EVER.
Suck it.
Suck what ? Your shrivelled, old, al dente member ?
Ewww......get out of here dude.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#306213 Jul 29, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are feminine, so they look up to masculinity, idiot!
Women need masculinity, something they don't have, idiot!
FOOOOL!!!!
ATTRACTION DOESNT MEAN YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH THEM!!
Oo

first off lets not be insulting ...its rude

You have stated the pill...Which is a FEMALE hormone makes women wants men who are effeminate.

Which totally belies this last post .using your logic here eomen on the pill woukd want MORE MASCULINE MEN ..

You also said condoms do the same thing which makes no sense at all.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306215 Jul 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting someone who appears in my home in the dead of night is self defense .
Holding on to a gun while waiting on the poluce when someone is outside trying to get in snd I have kids in the house ..is self defense
Killing ones offspring in the womb....not self defense
And sadly do is shooting someone who is sitting on top of me pounding my head into the ground after breaking my nose ..
A real tragedy all around..Imo..
Induced abortion is medical self-defense for those women who do not want to or cannot sustain a healthy pregnancy.

That's it.

One individual pregnant woman at a time determines her own pregnancy without interference from the law, the clergy, or nosy parkers.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306216 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That goes for all life. If you don't have what you need to support life then you die but until you die, you are alive, whether plant, animal or fetus.
All life is attached to an umbilical cord?
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306217 Jul 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Induced abortion is medical self-defense for those women who do not want to or cannot sustain a healthy pregnancy.
That's it.
One individual pregnant woman at a time determines her own pregnancy without interference from the law, the clergy, or nosy parkers.
That is hardly self-defense. One's life would have to be in danger to use that term.
Huh Duh

United States

#306218 Jul 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts don't change for you religious thugs.
They seem to change for you though. You want to consider it alive and human only if it satisfies YOUR definition of alive and human.
I'm hardly religious. You lose again, Duh.
... Now mind your own business and let others mind there's.
It's "their's".
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306219 Jul 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
All life is attached to an umbilical cord?
No only a fetal life.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306220 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hardly self-defense. One's life would have to be in danger to use that term.
Some people have benign cancerous cells coursing through their bodies. It's not going to kill them. It is medical self-defense to remove those cancerous cells.

Some women think of pregnancy as a cancer. You may not agree with these women; they do not have to agree with you.

One individual pregnant woman at a time determines her own pregnancy without outside interference from the law, the clergy, or nosy parkers.

Least you forget, more women opt to remain pregnant. That should please you.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306221 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No only a fetal life.
Yes, we were discussing fetal life. Which is not the same as all life and/or living independently of another's bodily functions.
Read

United States

#306222 Jul 29, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals' money is just as green as everyone else's. The Pope hopes to stem the tide of homosexuals leaving the church.
It won't work.
Yep that's the Pope's master plan. Make a statement about not judging homosexuals and watch them come storming back to the church and start pouring money hand over fist into the church's bank account.

The reality is he risks LOSING more money from the religious far right who perceive this as pandering, than he'd ever hope to see from militant homosexuals who might ever come back because of this.

You're pathetically dumb.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#306224 Jul 29, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals' money is just as green as everyone else's. The Pope hopes to stem the tide of homosexuals leaving the church.
It won't work.
This Pope emphasizes good works rather than confession as an entry into heaven.
While nobody can say that I overlook expediency as a guiding principal of the Catholic church, I can't attribute these statements to expediency.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306225 Jul 29, 2013
Huh Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "their's".
Actually, it's THEIRS because the word THEIR is already possessive.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306226 Jul 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people have benign cancerous cells coursing through their bodies. It's not going to kill them. It is medical self-defense to remove those cancerous cells.
Some women think of pregnancy as a cancer. You may not agree with these women; they do not have to agree with you.
One individual pregnant woman at a time determines her own pregnancy without outside interference from the law, the clergy, or nosy parkers.
Least you forget, more women opt to remain pregnant. That should please you.
The comment was about whether or not the fetus was alive. I don't think that is up for discussion. It is a fact that the fetus is living.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306227 Jul 29, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>This Pope emphasizes good works rather than confession as an entry into heaven.
While nobody can say that I overlook expediency as a guiding principal of the Catholic church, I can't attribute these statements to expediency.
Thanks for not being cynical about Pope Francis and his motives.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306228 Jul 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we were discussing fetal life. Which is not the same as all life and/or living independently of another's bodily functions.
Again not true many species of plants and animals live off of another species and yet they are considered independently alive.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306229 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The comment was about whether or not the fetus was alive. I don't think that is up for discussion. It is a fact that the fetus is living.
Yes, it is alive and it is living.

But it is suspended animation. There are other definitions to the words alive and living. Definitions describing actions. Fetal life has no active participation in its development or surroundings.

That's a distinction you don't or won't see because you choose to personify the fetus; in your mind fetal life has the equivalence of a newborn.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#306230 Jul 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Again not true many species of plants and animals live off of another species and yet they are considered independently alive.
Is that what you mean to say, Ink? Or is this just more hypocrisy in action?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306231 Jul 29, 2013
Huh Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Parasites of a different species yes. They DO NOT have a right to kill the innocent human life they carry.!!!
Men don't carry human life. If they did, there would be an abortion mill in the lobby of every McDonald's, and two on every golf course.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#306232 Jul 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is alive and it is living.
But it is suspended animation. There are other definitions to the words alive and living. Definitions describing actions. Fetal life has no active participation in its development or surroundings.
That's a distinction you don't or won't see because you choose to personify the fetus; in your mind fetal life has the equivalence of a newborn.
Yes it is just another stage of life.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#306233 Jul 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it.
Disagree. Self defense,is,defense of your life ..if a,pregnant woman is
In danger of losing her life. Life saving procedues,may be needed for sure..early delivery to save her life..removsl of an already dead baby..removal of an ovary ir tube in an ectopic pregnancy...and woukd be self defense...all woukd most likely be carried out in a hospital and not an abortion clinic.
Killing the unbirn healthy offspring inside ofo
a healthy woman is not self defense, its a,purely ekective abortion
The baby in that case,is not killing her ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 51 min zubedaanur 693
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,156,051
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Brew In 28,480
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Joe fortuna 233,132
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 15 hr litesong 2,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 21 hr best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Thu ivyawe 1
More from around the web