Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313626 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#306098 Jul 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely untrue. If you have to ignore facts in order to hold onto your faith, it's not a very strong faith.
What's. Untrue about it?
Flood?
Science not being very old as far as evolution, or at least the kind that says one "kind " of animal can become another "kind "?

You put you trust and faith in some way to gauge how old a bone or rock is, up to billions of years, when only a few thousand years ago, no one left a record of anything?

I love God, becouse He first loved me, and showed that He is real. Yet I will say, at the time I wasn't. Prancing around pretending to know all there is, instead I was very humble wanting a miracle. If your life horse is ever knocked out from under you, whether your fault or not, maybe you will find truth for once, instead of kicking the I know ball back and for with other humans just as imperfect as us all.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#306099 Jul 28, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Some things people keep inside. Although these proaborts teach their kids thst killing their child is acceptable,doesn't mean that guilt wouldn't be present if the child aborts. She might or he might(if a gf aborts) feel shameful and remorseful and not want to share it.
If one of their kids did a few lines of coke, I am sure they wouldn't run home and proudly tell mom.
If their son slept with a girl, i am sure he wouldn't run home to tell mom.
Maybe they do. It appears that any vices, indiscrestions or even crimes would be met with approval from mom.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#306100 Jul 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Knit can barely read forwards, much less backwards. It's her THINKING that's retrograde.
<quoted text>
lmao!!
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#306101 Jul 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should children be afraid to tell a parent anything?
I never used the word afraid.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#306102 Jul 28, 2013
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>Sixty thousand years? Bull ahhhhshooooo...There is no evidence of a sixty thousand year old civilization. Who cares about Christianity as a marker for marriage, Christianity is just a Judeo- Abrahamic promise, so marriage comes from Judaism which came from the first man and woman, married, Adam and Eve. That is the genesis of the human race. Glad to correct you, but marriage is defined as an adult man and an unrelated adult woman. Anything else is not marriage and that means the issue is apples and oranges.
SEveral dictionaries are about to redefine marriage to include same sex couples.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#306103 Jul 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>She's bent because I'm not quivering in shame over having given each of my sons a 6 month subscription to Playboy when they turned 13. And probably because I didn't beat them for masturbating, too.
If I'd been their father, no one would bat an eye.
Pfft.
That seems weird to me. I have never met anyone else who has done that.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#306104 Jul 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Her? Again, where we NOT speaking of teenagers of BOTH genders?
You're putting words in my mouth. No one is saying "okay to sleep around", and no one is talking about a woman's sexual freedom, here.
We are talking about teaching them to be safe IF they have sex. Only in the small minds of idiots like you does that equate with "sleeping around", or even permission to have sex at all.
Telling our teens to not have sex and then give them BC sends a mixed signal, namely, don't have sex but if you do use BC.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#306105 Jul 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You poor, poor man. What's your opinion of the 10 to 15 fellas she blew?
My guess is, you consider them 'lucky guys', until you find out it was the woman YOU were having sex with, who blew them.
Pffft.
And oral sex is fun - even for us girls.
You should try it sometime.
I hope you didn't show them how much fun oral sex is while having the thirteen year old look at playboy.

I simply don't understand why you would intentionally put that much sex into the head of a child.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306108 Jul 28, 2013
If you're too stupid to know what wicca stands for and who its deities are, wtf are you even commenting for?

ALL deities are imaginary.
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that you were a stalking, vile and hateful bitter wiccan. Which of the over 200 imaginary Hindu, Egyptian, Roman, Native American, etc. gods do you worship? Now, who do you think you are fooling?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306109 Jul 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didn't show them how much fun oral sex is while having the thirteen year old look at playboy.
Damn Ink, what are you implying...any why are you implying it?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#306110 Jul 28, 2013
You know the KKK is a christian group, right?

Women who drown their kids? You mean andrea yates, free lance christian psycho?

Check out stephen green christian moralist and wife-beater:
http://hurryupharry.org/2011/01/29/christian-...

Oh, and check your last post for the definition of hatred. Hypocrite.
Sasha Cohen wrote:
<quoted text>Folks and here we have it,hared in it's purest form. Come on, where are the rest of his kind...the ones in KKK white sheets , the women who drown their babies and the men who beat their wives? Stand up and wear your shame.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306111 Jul 28, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Ink, what are you implying...any why are you implying it?
Sounds like some has a creepy mind

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306112 Jul 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems weird to me. I have never met anyone else who has done that.
Who cares? Maybe you need to get out more.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#306114 Jul 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You know the KKK is a christian group, right?
Women who drown their kids? You mean andrea yates, free lance christian psycho?
Check out stephen green christian moralist and wife-beater:
http://hurryupharry.org/2011/01/29/christian-...
Oh, and check your last post for the definition of hatred. Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
CINU please and not even THat.

Many people use God's name for evil.purpose.

Look at the towers ..well they are not there now..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#306115 Jul 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply don't understand why you would intentionally put that much sex into the head of a child.
No one asked you to understand it. Your prurient fantasies are your own.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#306117 Jul 28, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Is this you coming out, hon?
Homosexuality is made up.
There is no such thing.
Dumb.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#306118 Jul 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's. Untrue about it?
Flood?
Science not being very old as far as evolution, or at least the kind that says one "kind " of animal can become another "kind "?
You put you trust and faith in some way to gauge how old a bone or rock is, up to billions of years, when only a few thousand years ago, no one left a record of anything?
I love God, becouse He first loved me, and showed that He is real. Yet I will say, at the time I wasn't. Prancing around pretending to know all there is, instead I was very humble wanting a miracle. If your life horse is ever knocked out from under you, whether your fault or not, maybe you will find truth for once, instead of kicking the I know ball back and for with other humans just as imperfect as us all.
No one was talking about evolution. We were talking about Geology. There is nothing to "put faith in" there. Faith is belief without proof. That is not what we are talking about. We are talking about facts, things that have been proven.

We HAVE a record. A geological record. There's no written record, because writing is a fairly new phenomenon.

Again, if you have to ignore facts in order to hold onto to your faith, it's not very strong.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#306119 Jul 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never used the word afraid.
I never said you did, Witless.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306120 Jul 28, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like some has a creepy mind
She was the only one to actually think up such a thing. Even Knut didn't come up with something that putrid.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#306121 Jul 28, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is made up.
There is no such thing.
Dumb.
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Julia 1,507,844
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Sport phartz 32,812
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
NCAA Basketball Tournament Feb 27 needhelp01 1
More from around the web