Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313187 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#305935 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit.
From start to finish.
Do you REALLY think anyone here believes one word of it?
Next...
Why do posters who come here think you are a guy ???

Unless you've been backlighting me all this time ..or maybe I missed something. Lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305936 Jul 27, 2013
Grrrr

Gas lighting ME??
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#305937 Jul 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Never said that. A parent who teaches killing your unwanted flesh and blood is an acceptable choice will raise an emotionally,spiritually bankrupt child.
I know people from such homes. They may be nice people but deep inside have fought witg their struggles of the way they were raised. Thdir parents were absolutely clueless as to why to.
You have no morals and you will raise your child that way.
Killing your inno ent child or supporting it as choice = NO MORALS
Even if you don't use the word 'morals', you aren't teaching your daughter self respect when you say it is okay to sleep around. Why would you encourage your child to invest intimacies of heart, mind and body to someone who doesn't know her or care to?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305938 Jul 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Both. Come on Grandma...wake up.
It goes both ways. Boys are using girls and girls are using boys. It's not an intentional thing IMO. Like I said,these kids are searching for love, attention and acceptance from anyone..at any cost.
Teens are notorious for getting into risky situation due to peer pressure to "fit in". But this today is wayyyy beyond it.
Ah, but YOU are always talking about the males using females, not the other way around. That is why I said for you to make up your mind.

Gee, one has to wonder, then, why my children managed to avoid all that.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305939 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you don't use the word 'morals', you aren't teaching your daughter self respect when you say it is okay to sleep around. Why would you encourage your child to invest intimacies of heart, mind and body to someone who doesn't know her or care to?
She shouldn't and most parents would prefer their children wAit before
Giving that much of themselves to anyone before maturity and commitment .

It hurts ..always has ..always,will .

The homes for unwed mothers were full in the figures and sixties .

And many children were put up for adoption .

Children..especially teens go against their parents and CHUTCH wishes ..It happens ..

They are bombarded with garbage day in and day out .

At least NOW unlike back then there are ways to protect themselves FROM THEIR OWN FOLLY at least physically .

Emotiohally ..at least preventing a pregnancy is NOT HARMFUL emotiohally as is them having an abortion ...imo
Read

United States

#305940 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but manipulation of folks to 'Read's point of view is fine as frog hair...it's manipulation of folks to a point of view 'Read' doesn't approve of, which grinds his (and sASSy's) gears.
I clearly said the sensible approach of not focusing on those already "dug in" applied to those on BOTH sides.

READ sir.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305941 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And who here has told their child such, that "it's okay to sleep around"? Do YOU know, Witless? Or, are you assuming this?

It's quite a stretch to assume that from the many here who have taught their children comprehensive sex ed, which INCLUDES the fact that abstinence is the only way to guarantee no pregnancy and stds, AND how to protect oneself IF they do have sex anyway.

But, you and SS are arrogant asses anyway, so I shouldn't be surprised.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305942 Jul 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> All i hear from you people is that BC is acceptable if a young girl is having sex or might give in one time...yet...not one of you put your girls on BC or handed condoms to your young kids(as young as 14 yrs old when kids are experimenting).
Except for Playa whoproudly bought her 23 yr old sons playboy. After all she said..."guys are gonna f*ck girls".
They were 13.

And neither one ever got anybody pregnant.

Score 2 for mom.

:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305943 Jul 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Only the totally ignorant ones won't.
Guaranteed!
You people are frighteningly ignorant. Nothing worse than someone who chooses to remain clueless and in the dark.
Next......
Your posts are guaranteed to lower the IQ of anyone who believes a word out of your keyboard, honey....you got that part right.

Vehemently disagreeing with your harangues and pontifications, does not equate to 'ignorance'.

But your stance on 'just say nooooooooo' sex education, certainly does. You're counting on it.

Next....

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305944 Jul 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do posters who come here think you are a guy ???
Unless you've been backlighting me all this time ..or maybe I missed something. Lol
I have no idea why the poster who keeps referring to me as 'sir' is doing so...they likely think to provoke me into a response.

What's 'backlighting'?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305945 Jul 27, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> My late husband was neglected in many different ways.
Having spent his married life in proximity to the deep freeze of your nether regions, I'm rather certain he didn't mind, when you moved him to the shed out back.

Stop flagellating yourself over it...it's too late for you to make amends at this point.

Next....
Read

United States

#305946 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Fire coming from premature, miscarried, stillborn, and aborted babies, to smite the eyes of their feckless and undoubtedly sex-crazed mothers, eh?
Peter was an avowed misogynist, who drank to excess. No wonder he had such fantasies.
You, I don't know - but you sound like Sassy, who would cheerfully criminalize abortion, and would then relish the agony of women who were driven to dirty kitchen tables in back alleys.
How very Christian.
Next...
You may be nearly as old as Peter but you did not know him.
She WOULD cheerfully criminalize abortion but only to insure that no human life is allowed to be legally electively terminated. She would not relish the agony of any woman. That is your fantasy.
Driven? No one is ever forced to have get an abortion whether they are legal or not. Remember, sir ?
You on the other hand I have no doubt would root enthusiastically for a woman who foolishly CHOOSES to obtain an illegal "back alley" abortion, to suffer. Just so you could point to the pro life and say " I told you so".
You are one sick old fool mister.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#305947 Jul 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And who here has told their child such, that "it's okay to sleep around"? Do YOU know, Witless? Or, are you assuming this?
It's quite a stretch to assume that from the many here who have taught their children comprehensive sex ed, which INCLUDES the fact that abstinence is the only way to guarantee no pregnancy and stds, AND how to protect oneself IF they do have sex anyway.
But, you and SS are arrogant asses anyway, so I shouldn't be surprised.
There are plenty of people on here who have said that kids are going to have sex anyway which is why they have need for abortion and contraceptive services. Any mother who approves of giving contraception to children is at the very least, looking the other way while their daughters sleep around and at the most touting the feminist theology of women entitled to sexual freedom.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#305948 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>They were 13.
Score 2 for mom.
How do you know?
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#305951 Jul 27, 2013
Katie Still Not Reading wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh, no I didn't miss anything. Unlike you I read.
You asked why it is that.someone trying to bring someone over to their way of thinking should not focus on someone already "dug in". I explained why and it applies to both sides.
READ.
I didn't ask anything. Therefore your explanation was unnecessary.

I quoted the author's attempt at educating others on the fine arts of manipulation. She wrote that article almost a full year prior to writing the other regarding "the abortion industry's attempts to manipulate."

When you consistently need every little thing explained to you, all you do is continue to show *your* inability to read.
sassy JM

Cresskill, NJ

#305952 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>They were 13.
Score 2 for mom.
Rose?^^^^is this pervert a good mother too?

This woman is an abuser. Giving 13yr olds por. YUK!
Read

United States

#305953 Jul 27, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea why the poster who keeps referring to me as 'sir' is doing so...they likely think to provoke me into a response.
Oh I'm sure you know why. What goes around comes around, eh fella ?
But keep using that as an excuse not to respond to posts you aren't able to refute. That's even more pathetic.
Katie Still Not Reading

United States

#305954 Jul 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask anything. Therefore your explanation was unnecessary.
I quoted the author's attempt at educating others on the fine arts of manipulation. She wrote that article almost a full year prior to writing the other regarding "the abortion industry's attempts to manipulate."
When you consistently need every little thing explained to you, all you do is continue to show *your* inability to read.
You didn't ask anything ?

Post 305618:
"Heh. Why do you think that is?"

How can you possibly say anyone else needs everything explained to them, when you even need what YOU say YOURSELF explained to you ???

READ !

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305955 Jul 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
Wouldn't you know, if your kid was, or got someone, pregnant?

I'm a mom, I pay attention, and my kids have no problem talking to me.

I know.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#305956 Jul 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She did no such thing, you lying piece of sh*t.
You can question the validity of what she posts without resorting to the name calling. Lose the anger. You are one 60,000+, 24/7 posting angry, scary wacko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Cheech the Conser... 1,478,930
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 32,711
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 10,654
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun RiccardoFire 201,892
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sun Rosa_Winkel 258,461
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 14 Buffalo Bull 74
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Dec 20 san isidro company 42
More from around the web