Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
286,341 - 286,360 of 305,127 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi knit. Yes foo has said some really ugly low things to people. She attacked even Lynne who was a 25 yr old girl who was abused because she's prolife.
Anyway, my SIL was a teenager who didn't know that she was pregnant . She was scared when she went into labor. She gave birth on her living room floor. She held her baby in disbelief and was frozen in fear. Until her parenfs came home, she never called for help.n
She MUST be mental or on drugs according to some. Had she aborted she would be A-OK as long as she got along with people...I suppose :/
Young girls who are afraid are the one's. That find themselves at pp, and more then none they are "guided " into an abortion. I do "get it ", they think if this thing inside of me was just gone, then all would be ok, but most find out they are still in a mess.

I hope all worked out for your sister. I know several young girls who got pregnant at a young age, and their babies have really helped them, if nothing else, they learn the world isn't. All about them, and they must get it together, to help another who depends on them.

I can name a dozen, just off the top of my head, who went from party all night /sleep all day, to a responsible parent. It's. Not easy by any means, but many have parents /others who will help them, but wouldn't. Help them continue in their old lifestyle.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Absorb what the core meaning of the article is about. You'd then see that the sbortion movement is indeed based on deception. Vulnerable girls (those who are young and find themselves pregnant) deceive themselves because they've bought into a lie. Can't you see this womans post screaming that?
The mere fact that she convinced herself that *her child* was an *it* in order to consciously kill her child shows the deception of this multi-billion dollar business. Even abortion Drs, nurses and staff who left the business exposed the deception going on behind closed doors to guarantee that abortion. Wake up!
At the end of the day, she lives with the ugly raw truth of what she did to her developing *child*. I've seen ONE TOO MANY similar situations. These girls and women are suffering mentally, emotionally and many physically(from their previous abortion(s).
Ah....who cares about them now that they aborted? Isn't that right STO? You people can shut them out while you continue to lie to them and other vulnerable girls, that they should be "lucky" that they could and can abort.
Anti-woman....
Heartless and insensitive!
You're blaming the clinical description of a medical procedure for this woman's choice. She made her choice freely. She had all the information she bothered to gather. She could have carried to term. The only person who stopped her was her.

She's lucky she lives in a country that allowed her the choice. Like I said.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>I specifically asked you if my SIL was one too since she didn't call 911 when in labor OR after.You said yes but assumed that she eventually did. She didn't. She had her circumstances as to why. The problem that you had with the othef woman was that she was mengal or on drugs because she didnt.
The comments to proaborts are trhe Rose..NOT made up (give or take a few cheap shots here and there). Naming lalas baby (that s
Being a good Christian is telling people truth. These unrepentant aborters as well as those who suppL pay one day. That's our placento be honest enough to care about a persons soul enough to say it like it is. THEN you can chit chat all you like and that's fine.
I have a good, close gf who was fighting with her MIL. She told me ALL details of the interactions and i saw much myself. I told her that I felt that SHE needed to own up to her wrongdoings that I felt were adding the fuel to that fire. She was angry at me. Our other friends told her what SHE wanted to hear-that she was not wrong and that her MIL was the trouble starter. I TOLD HER THE TRUTH because I love her to pieces and I wanted her to soul search this. Everyone was the good guy but i was mean. Eventually she did some praying aand soul searching and came to the realization tbat i was right. She corrected herself and worked on tbe problems that SHE was unconsciously starting and finding out WHY she was doing it. Today....they are close as ever.
See, being Christlike is being honest and telling people that are harming themselves...spiritually emotionally or physically...to look at their negative actions. ESPECIALLY those who harm or kill others and might lose their eternity because of it.
Usually thkse doing wrong will not want to hear it but for their sake and those they miht harm..it has to be said.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> My sister in law gave birth in her living room..alone. is she "not right in the head"?
I posted the article for a reason. Yes the judge felt she was wrong but in a society that accepts LEGALIZED killing as choice and gives ZERO respect or rights to a fetus, i find it hypocritical to charge this woman with anything. Was waiting for the proaborts comments but as usual, NOTHING.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your sister remain alone ..or did she call for help..if not then assuming her child was born she was neglectful .which I assume she was NOT ..
My answer,..as I assumed she got help ..which she did when he family got home ..I NEVE SAID SHE WAS,MENTAL..You for some reason dragged her into this,debate.
She got help ..She did not do what the woman in the story DID ...I hope they are both fine .
The woman in the story is getting counselling ..
Period
done
Preach a t people if you want ..do what you want ..
I argue as best as I am able on the merits,of abortion .I think it's,wrong..I think it destroys,life that has a soul in the womb
Everyone on here knows what I believe ...I'm not at all shy .
You do it your way.
Have fun..
As we already agreed on
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Despite what Foo says, I think you're a great example of a Christian.
Hey Hey grumpy., you seem to stand firm for the rights of others, which I respect, and you want justice done whenever one has been wronged, yet another great trait, BUT what about You grumpy?

When you step on the scales of time, and have every thought and deed brought forth, for all. To see.

Will you demand that you receive justice?
Will you demand that you get what you deserve?

I will throw myself on the mercy of the court, and proclaim my guilt.
I will not want to receive what I. Deserve, but rather grace and mercy.

The greatest thing though, is how I've. Already received this grace and mercy, and allready know where I. Stand throughout eternity.

You can as well.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Drinking alcohol is not wrong. Drinking and driving is because SOMEONE might die. Abuse of alcohol destroys lives. Those leading groups will behonest enough to tell the ugly truths about it. An alcoholic in denial will be offended and DENY they have a problem or that their lives have become unmanagable.
A woman who is still in denial,sill convince herself and the world that she is okay with what she did.
Abortion=one dead, one wounded.
Love how you compare induced abortion to everything criminal. Everything BUT spontaneous abortion.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're blaming the clinical description of a medical procedure for this woman's choice. She made her choice freely. She had all the information she bothered to gather. She could have carried to term. The only person who stopped her was her.
She's lucky she lives in a country that allowed her the choice. Like I said.
Hi STO :)

Do not be fooled by "Chicky" posts.'Tis not our Chicky posting it but a nasty troll.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Hi knit. Yes foo has said some really ugly low things to people. She attacked even Lynne who was a 25 yr old girl who was abused because she's prolife.
Anyway, my SIL was a teenager who didn't know that she was pregnant . She was scared when she went into labor. She gave birth on her living room floor. She held her baby in disbelief and was frozen in fear. Until her parenfs came home, she never called for help.n
She MUST be mental or on drugs according to some. Had she aborted she would be A-OK as long as she got along with people...I suppose :/
Now see. Those were all things left out of your original post ..all you said was your sil had a baby at home alone.

sAnd I never said SHE was mental or on drugs ...

S o I'm asking nicely do nit put words in my mouth
.I just reposted our original exchange on this IN

Your relative was a child .You conveniently omitted TH a t....this woman was,38''

Put her dead baby in a trash bag..Not usual behaviour ..the JUDGE agrees
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Young girls who are afraid are the one's. That find themselves at pp, and more then none they are "guided " into an abortion.
Bull.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi STO :)
Do not be fooled by "Chicky" posts.'Tis not our Chicky posting it but a nasty troll.
Hiya Katie!

Thanks for the heads up. Saw your post a while back and haven't had a chance to respond...

All is great, here! The times, they are a-changin'!

How are you doin'?

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but if I let this build up to long, even a pic of bruce would disapoint. Lol
Lol....your phone huh???

Excuses excuses ..moon and Madame are waiting .

She even left you a message ..lol
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Katie!
Thanks for the heads up. Saw your post a while back and haven't had a chance to respond...
All is great, here! The times, they are a-changin'!
How are you doin'?
Enjoying the summertime :)
Not going to complain because our highs are other states' lows. But it's sure better than rain rain rain!!

So good to see you. Hope all is well with you and yours!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying the summertime :)
Not going to complain because our highs are other states' lows. But it's sure better than rain rain rain!!
So good to see you. Hope all is well with you and yours!
We're looking at some 'rain rain rain' pretty soon, and had a toad strangler of a storm couple nights ago. Tore up the city pretty good - some 35,000 folks won't have power until Sunday at 11pm.

We lucked out though. Living less than half a mile from 2 hospitals has its perks.

:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull.
Exactly. "Young girls who are afraid" are just as likely to be coerced into having birth by some fetus worshiper, as they are to be coerced into having an abortion by Planned Parenthood.

These idiots want to kill the messenger, rather than support social programs which actually reduce unwanted pregnancy. The fact that a reduction in unwanted pregnancy automatically reduces the incidence of abortion, couldn't POSSIBLY matter any less - because the religious faction of the SCPL insists that preventing pregnancy by any method other than abstinence is 'sinful'.

The whole thing boils down to a need to control women's sexuality -they can't stand the idea that women have the right not to be pregnant if we don't want to be, EVEN if we choose to have sex.

Of course they also can't stand the idea of helping to financially support all the born children they insist we give birth to - that's not 'their' responsibility. Pretty convenient, innit?

And then they want to bemoan their impression, that women have abortions for 'convenience'. What a bunch of flaming hypocrites.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Oops - shr *giving birth*, not 'having' it.

My apologies.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see. Those were all things left out of your original post ..all you said was your sil had a baby at home alone.
sAnd I never said SHE was mental or on drugs ...
S o I'm asking nicely do nit put words in my mouth
.I just reposted our original exchange on this IN
Your relative was a child .You conveniently omitted TH a t....this woman was,38''
Put her dead baby in a trash bag..Not usual behaviour ..the JUDGE agrees
Have you ever read 'The Open Window' by H.H. Munro?

http://www.classicreader.com/book/1673/1/

Sassy has a penchant for 'romance at short notice'.

In other words, she makes stuff up out of whole cloth, and expects others to believe it. It's kind of her thing.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>We're looking at some 'rain rain rain' pretty soon, and had a toad strangler of a storm couple nights ago. Tore up the city pretty good - some 35,000 folks won't have power until Sunday at 11pm.
We lucked out though. Living less than half a mile from 2 hospitals has its perks.
:)
I'd say! Glad you lucked out. Those electrical grids are something, eh?

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. "Young girls who are afraid" are just as likely to be coerced into having birth by some fetus worshiper, as they are to be coerced into having an abortion by Planned Parenthood.
These idiots want to kill the messenger, rather than support social programs which actually reduce unwanted pregnancy. The fact that a reduction in unwanted pregnancy automatically reduces the incidence of abortion, couldn't POSSIBLY matter any less - because the religious faction of the SCPL insists that preventing pregnancy by any method other than abstinence is 'sinful'.
The whole thing boils down to a need to control women's sexuality -they can't stand the idea that women have the right not to be pregnant if we don't want to be, EVEN if we choose to have sex.
Of course they also can't stand the idea of helping to financially support all the born children they insist we give birth to - that's not 'their' responsibility. Pretty convenient, innit?
And then they want to bemoan their impression, that women have abortions for 'convenience'. What a bunch of flaming hypocrites.
I am pro life..Christian AND want a reduction in pregnancy .
Abstinence in teens would be great FOR THEM..But I'd be a,total hypocrite not to realize young girls have sex for various reasons .
THRY need to know about contraception ...anything that does NIT kill a baby is fine by me ..And others if a religious persuasion feel the same way .
No baby ..no abortion ..adds up to much less abortion .
I think GTOWN is on the same page .

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever read 'The Open Window' by H.H. Munro?
http://www.classicreader.com/book/1673/1/
Sassy has a penchant for 'romance at short notice'.
In other words, she makes stuff up out of whole cloth, and expects others to believe it. It's kind of her thing.
Do you are saying ..Lol ..I SHOUKD grab my things,and run out the door .

I laughed so hard I was choking..Lol

Thanks. I think ..have to book Mark that one

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pro life..Christian AND want a reduction in pregnancy .
Abstinence in teens would be great FOR THEM..But I'd be a,total hypocrite not to realize young girls have sex for various reasons .
THRY need to know about contraception ...anything that does NIT kill a baby is fine by me ..And others if a religious persuasion feel the same way .
No baby ..no abortion ..adds up to much less abortion .
I think GTOWN is on the same page .
Sorry - I should have recognized you as an exception to the 'idiots' epithet, Rose. I know you're not anywhere near as obtuse as the majority of SCPL who post here.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>Youre damn right I would cheerfully rejoice if abortion is legally criminalized. No more killing innocent victim sure makes me cheer. ALL deserve the right to their life.
Here is where your misunderstanding of our language comes into play. A miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion. Blanket statements such as yours would lead to the criminalization of what happens naturally.

Maybe you should go stamp your feet some more because the world doesn't adhere to your worthless opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••