Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,129
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305701 Jul 25, 2013
Excuse me but WHO is asking you to not be nice to proaborts? Stop saying that is what we wantt.

I know that you are against abortion.

What I do see i you is your constant telling prolifers to not say anything to these proaborts that might offend them( and im not talking sbout lala here). Calling us unChristian and judgemental.

YET...HERE YOU ARE calling this woman without even knowing her situation"mental or on drugs" for giving birth without calling 911. You even included my sister in law in that.

Meanwhile these friends on here ade HERE TO FIGHT for the right to kill the preborn baby (some even had abortions or escort them proudly to their deaths) and you think yku sre a good example of a Christian for doing so?? Really???
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy what you still don't see nor HELP with are the many debates,I DO HAVE with all of them on subjects concerning ABORTION..very grateful in fact.
But I do not Need to HATE THEM because I disagree on this MIST important subject .
If you need to have at it ..there ars Times when I am the ONLY PRO LIFE VOICE ON HERE. Such as a few days ago about the 20 week legislation..where we're YOU and the others..
yet you and your buddies,come after ME. fir Nit being hateful in debate and not tormenting a woman who aborted THIRTY YEARS ago.
I take her at her word...to me..And others. She regrets her choice.
This is a forum for debate ..But we do not have to be mean it hateful .
If our politicians so u of stop setting hateful examples..Maybe there WOULD BE RARITY with abortion..
I choose to pray for that.
And if I choose to have other conversation if a friendly nature..with people who who are people in this country just as I am
Why on earth do any of you care .
I AM NOT FOR ABORTION.
Given a vote I would vote against it ..if someone wants to HATE me for that ..they won't talk. to me.
If nit I am not going to be hateful to them
So far the Only hateful stuff to me personally is NOT coming from the PC side.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305702 Jul 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I didn't write the article, and I don't have any control over the wording of the law or charges - the words you have such difficulty with, are not mine, but those of the various legislators and law enforcement involved in the case, so maybe you should be taking this up with them.
As far as the body is concerned, it was legally the corpse of a child....since it was
(wait for it)
BORN.
The deceased fetus expelled naturally from the moms body. According to your kind..it was not a born baby. Spontaneous or elective ...their is a body. So, why is THIS womans fetus's body sacred? Or as you put it "legally" a corpse? Is there an illegal corpse?
grumpy

Elmwood Park, NJ

#305703 Jul 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article. It's all about how the "abortion industry uses manipulation". Found another article on the same site from the same author written last August. And here's what she instructs to get people supporting the GOP, "Don't waste energy on people who are seriously dug in. It will be a waste of time and more aggravating than it's worth. Focus on folks who are unsure of where they stand, who seem pretty clueless about what's going on, and/or whose core values contradict their political leanings.
Remember, if each of us can get just one more person on our team, we double our vote. And that is powerful."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/doubli...
Heh! Why do you think that is?
Can you cite that site????
I enjoy reading those kinds of posts.
grumpy

Elmwood Park, NJ

#305704 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Excuse me but WHO is asking you to not be nice to proaborts? Stop saying that is what we wantt.
I know that you are against abortion.
What I do see i you is your constant telling prolifers to not say anything to these proaborts that might offend them( and im not talking sbout lala here). Calling us unChristian and judgemental.
YET...HERE YOU ARE calling this woman without even knowing her situation"mental or on drugs" for giving birth without calling 911. You even included my sister in law in that.
Meanwhile these friends on here ade HERE TO FIGHT for the right to kill the preborn baby (some even had abortions or escort them proudly to their deaths) and you think yku sre a good example of a Christian for doing so?? Really???
<quoted text>
Despite what Foo says, I think you're a great example of a Christian.
Read

New York, NY

#305705 Jul 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What is a 'proabortion' mind?
Grief counseling can be very helpful after a death. Do you have a problem with the judge's ruling that she seek it?
I don't - she is under no obligation to follow the Counselor's instructions, just to seek the counseling.
But I do understand your confusion, since you don't understand the difference between stillbirth and abortion.
*pat pat*
The fact that she correctly points out that the abortionist "kills the fetus first" clearly indicates she DOES know the difference.

You take reading and comprehension tips from Katie?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305706 Jul 25, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And is a better example of your point that babies babies are not VALUED Sassy ..the clinic owner just swooped in and dumped that baby ..whom it was proved had taken a breath .
Just pointing out that your story. Sad as it is ..to me shows something is wrong with the mom .
I'm arguing because I n your answer on this ..You keep bringing up that I seemingly approve of abortion because I can speak in a friendly manner to PC posters.
You were not here for the latest debate when I kept posting pics if 22. 23 week. Preemie. Equation g those little children with the 23 week in womb babies who supposedly are nit aware they are being killed.
You were nit here. Fine..But m y friendship with a single soul on this board has NITHING to do with how I feel about abortion.
And IMO y our story..until we know more. Only shows a sad situation..nit hypocrisy ..SO FAR ..if there is follow up.let me know
Where have I ever given you the impreszion that "because" your friendly with proaborts that that equates to you approving of abortion??

You're not hearing me. My issue is how YOU can judge some but others cant. You accused this woman AND my sisger in law of being mental cases or on drugs for goung in labor with no 911 call. YET..we are "unChristlike" no matger WHAT we say to proaborts.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305707 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>The deceased fetus expelled naturally from the moms body. According to your kind..it was not a born baby. Spontaneous or elective ...their is a body. So, why is THIS womans fetus's body sacred? Or as you put it "legally" a corpse? Is there an illegal corpse?
Your word salad isn't decipherable, dear. Let me help you out:

The expelled fetus became a child at birth, per the laws of The United States. Unfortunately, it was not granted the 'right to life', because it was already dead.

I stated the corpse was legally that of a child - not that the corpse itself was 'legal' or 'illegal'.

Nowhere did I state that this, or any, fetus' body was sacred.

And nowhere did I state that this was not a born child. I believe you took issue with that, too.

Make up your f**king mind already.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305708 Jul 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Don't try to define anyone else's mindset; you aren't smart enough.
It was born dead; it's not that hard to understand. You have no idea if the woman is pro-choice or not; we know she chose to keep the pregnancy to term. And YES, a woman who gives birth usually expects to have a live baby as the result, which can be very traumatic when it doesn't happen.
I never said she NEEDED therapy. I don't make that determination; a therapist would. The judge had more of the facts in front of him than we did, and ordered an evaluation (a judge is not qualified to demand a course of treatment outside of addiction.)
How people dispose of a corpse has varied for centuries, and everyone sees it differently. In this case, I can see an act of extreme grief and denial; it's not the first time a distraught person has tied to make a disappointment go away. It has nothing to do with abortion, except in your tiny, obsessive brain.
<quoted text>
You still haven't answered a direct question from me(nor has Rose).

Anyhoo...

I am not the one "trying to define anyones elses mindset". YOU are by agreeing that this specific who lkst a fetus should. In your above post here ^^ You also came to a conclusion that this womans situation was an extreme grief and denial" case. What lead you to that conclusion with such lack of info on her story?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305709 Jul 25, 2013
Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that she correctly points out that the abortionist "kills the fetus first" clearly indicates she DOES know the difference.
You take reading and comprehension tips from Katie?
Her "God" generally 'kills the fetus' before it's stillborn or miscarried too, fella.

If it's born alive, they don't call it a stillbirth.
If it's born at all, they don't call it an abortion.

Seems the pair of you would like everyone to agree that throwing one's stillborn into a garbage bag, without notifying anyone of the death, is fine and dandy, as long as elective abortion is legal.

What are ya....stoopid?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305710 Jul 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Despite what Foo says, I think you're a great example of a Christian.
""I think that you're a great example of a Christian"""

I agree with NR on what kind of Jew you and foo are. Is THAT the kinda "great example" you're referring to?

You are a bigot old timer ;)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305711 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> ""I think that you're a great example of a Christian"""
I agree with NR on what kind of Jew you and foo are. Is THAT the kinda "great example" you're referring to?
You are a bigot old timer ;)
Fighting fire with fire is only going to get you burned, Christian. The way you portray your so-called 'faith', it's obvious that Jesus is just the guy who cuts your lawn.

;)
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305712 Jul 25, 2013
Katie Still Not Reading wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! Maybe because it makes perfect sense to not focus your attention on those "seriously dug in" whose minds you're likely never going to change, but instead focus on those who may be fence sitters and/or not necessarily fully informed on the issues. And that would apply to people on BOTH sides.
Heh. Read !!!
Heh! You missed the author's obvious hypocrisy regarding her false claim of the "abortion industry's manipulation" and you failed to read the linked article showing her obvious hypocrisy as she instructs others on how to manipulate for the sole intent of doubling the voting power of the GOP.

"Fourth, employ the Socratic Method. Focus on a handful of crucial issues and develop a simple talking point followed by: "Why do you think that is?""
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/doubli...
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305713 Jul 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Can you cite that site????
I enjoy reading those kinds of posts.
The link to American Thinker is included in the post to which you responded, Grumpy. Click it. It should work for you. It works for me.

All I did was access the same author's other articles on that site. Her latest one was initially linked here by lil lily the other day.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305714 Jul 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! You missed the author's obvious hypocrisy regarding her false claim of the "abortion industry's manipulation" and you failed to read the linked article showing her obvious hypocrisy as she instructs others on how to manipulate for the sole intent of doubling the voting power of the GOP.
"Fourth, employ the Socratic Method. Focus on a handful of crucial issues and develop a simple talking point followed by: "Why do you think that is?""
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/doubli...
Oh, but manipulation of folks to 'Read's point of view is fine as frog hair...it's manipulation of folks to a point of view 'Read' doesn't approve of, which grinds his (and sASSy's) gears.

Hypocrisy. It's what's for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, with the SCPL....which, of course, is why sassyjm is scrambling to find examples of it on the pro-choice side of the argument, however spurious her so-called examples may be.

Actually, I think it's kinda cute...

:)

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305715 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Excuse me but WHO is asking you to not be nice to proaborts? Stop saying that is what we wantt.
I know that you are against abortion.
What I do see i you is your constant telling prolifers to not say anything to these proaborts that might offend them( and im not talking sbout lala here). Calling us unChristian and judgemental.
YET...HERE YOU ARE calling this woman without even knowing her situation"mental or on drugs" for giving birth without calling 911. You even included my sister in law in that.
Meanwhile these friends on here ade HERE TO FIGHT for the right to kill the preborn baby (some even had abortions or escort them proudly to their deaths) and you think yku sre a good example of a Christian for doing so?? Really???
<quoted text>
Sassy
You brought up your relative ..I was,making the point that I am sure SHE called for help .

I have never said to you guys NOT TO DEBATE AGAINST ABORTION ..EVER

What I have a,problem with is using the name of OUR LORD. And then gloating if they have a physical problem ...And yes taunting LALA. in the mast way it was done .

I DUD NOT say it was you..But it certainly was,chRistian to say things about using PSIN pull a and lying about a,physical condition .

Some fool on here actually sent a death threat .
And don't even get me started on the nasty things about me and my family and my mental state and whether or nit I'm a real Christian

None if that personal stuff is either Christian or belongs on a debate board IMO.

USING Jesus name as a shield and then doing it are MoST certainly what I am in disagreement with ..You bet Sassy .

And again YOU DID BRING UP just today my being friendly with them.

Look at what J am saying

If a non believer says something disagreeable it is on them

If I act hateful while telling people what a great Christian J am..That is on me but also reflects on my Lord..

And if you can't see the duff e fence JM then we just dont agree..on how a person calling Jesus Saviuir US supposed to represent Him .

And YOU DID bring up ME joking with them .
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305716 Jul 25, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Fighting fire with fire is only going to get you burned, Christian. The way you portray your so-called 'faith', it's obvious that Jesus is just the guy who cuts your lawn.
;)
Thanks for confirming that I am fighting a fire.
Grumpy thought he was going to think I'd fall for his kind words. In reality even YOU picked up on the fact that his remark wa bigoted.

One thing about grumpy that I can appreciate(despite his hate for Christians) is that he doesn't mask it. He is not a coward. He doesn't hide it. One thing I can't stand is someone who is a coward and won't say it like it is. I get that alot on here...peoplenwho are afraid to say what they mean, mean what they say. Like proaborts who are afraid to say that ONE of the choices is abortion(that they support).

So......kudos to the grumpster!

Jesus cutting my lawn? Imagine?lol that would be awesome. My dear husband would be happy about that.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305717 Jul 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh! You missed the author's obvious hypocrisy regarding her false claim of the "abortion industry's manipulation" and you failed to read the linked article showing her obvious hypocrisy as she instructs others on how to manipulate for the sole intent of doubling the voting power of the GOP.
"Fourth, employ the Socratic Method. Focus on a handful of crucial issues and develop a simple talking point followed by: "Why do you think that is?""
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/doubli...
And left wing people try to get people to vote cor left wing causes and candidates..that's not news

She was a woman who feels differently now than she did at twenty.who doesn't ...in her case it's very personal and has become a cause for her

And has a story to tell about abortion..good for her

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305718 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Where have I ever given you the impreszion that "because" your friendly with proaborts that that equates to you approving of abortion??
You're not hearing me. My issue is how YOU can judge some but others cant. You accused this woman AND my sisger in law of being mental cases or on drugs for goung in labor with no 911 call. YET..we are "unChristlike" no matger WHAT we say to proaborts.
On you SIL who y our asked if I thought she was mental I SAID.

I assume she called for HELP when she was in labor .

For her AND HER BABY.. if she DUD NOT get care at least fir her CHIKD that would be neglect .

A woman cannot help WHEN OR WITH WHOM she goes into labor.

Stop.twisting m y words.

The womsn in your story DID NOT GET HELP for whatever reason .

Maybe if she had the baby would be live...We don't know that either.

Is that how your relative behaved ..it did she get care ..

The woman in the story disposed of the BODY in a trash bag.

Abnormal behaviour .

Your SIL gas nothing to do with that unless she behaved the same..which I seriously doubt ..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305720 Jul 25, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And left wing people try to get people to vote cor left wing causes and candidates..that's not news
She was a woman who feels differently now than she did at twenty.who doesn't ...in her case it's very personal and has become a cause for her
And has a story to tell about abortion..good for her
She had the choice, and made it: but wants to take it away from others because she made the wrong choice FOR HERSELF.

Her story is: "I had an abortion, I regretted it, and now I firmly believe it's wrong, for anyone and everyone else, to have one."

She's more than welcome to her opinion, but legally applying her opinion to every other woman in the country, would be ridiculous, wrong, and (thankfully) Unconstitutional, hypocrisy.

JMO

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305721 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus cutting my lawn? Imagine?lol that would be awesome. My dear husband would be happy about that.
I'm sure.

When that plague of locusts descends, enjoy!!!

That'd fill me with some awe too...

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Gorilla Not 1,156,645
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,515
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Richardfs 233,230
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Christian Atheism 694
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr IBdaMann 2,745
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Sat yinefsfgd 3
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web