Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,314)

Showing posts 286,261 - 286,280 of305,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> My sister in law gave birth in her living room..alone. is she "not right in the head"?
I posted the article for a reason. Yes the judge felt she was wrong but in a society that accepts LEGALIZED killing as choice and gives ZERO respect or rights to a fetus, i find it hypocritical to charge this woman with anything. Was waiting for the proaborts comments but as usual, NOTHING.
Ye Gods, another "story" from you. I call bullshit. But, even if she did, Rose is not saying there is something wrong because the woman gave birth at home, you lying POS.

This has nothing to do with abortion being legal. It has to do with the proper disposal of the dead. Improper disposal can cause contamination and sickness. And that's all that she was charged with, improper disposal.

Your desperation is pitiful that you are trying to tie this to abortion being legal. It's got nothing to do with it.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
What did you want her to do? Have it made into a lamp?
She was charged with unlawful disposal of a corpse; that's a public health issue, not a moral problem. It has NOTHING to do with abortion.
<quoted text>
I asked you a quesfion and you didn't answer.

You said that she needed counseling for what she did. Why? Abortionist kill fetus for a living. They dump that fetus in the garbage with the rest of the days work everyday. This woman dumps her stillborn fetus in the garbage and she is charged AND *you* think that she needs counseling.

Oh and no, i don't think she should have her deceased child made into a lamp. See, i respect human life-alive or deceased. You should ask some of those abortionist out there though...seems they like to save and store them as a hobby.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree, if we are going to be a country where a woman can have the life within her "snuffed out ",regardless of what label they put on that life ",then she shouldn't be charged at all.
Do they give burials to all the aborted "lifes"?- no
The go to the dump.:(
Perhaps inside a special "box " for medical waste, but they go to the dump.
The life was stillborn, so viability is out, so why charge her with anything?
So true. We live in an accepted "throw away" society. That's what this woman apparently lived by. She is a product of her society.

Throwing fetus's in the trash is a multi-billion dollar a year industry. But...this woman is "mentally ill or using drugs" and needs" counseling" ?.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Counseling might be helpful? For what? Her actions are clearly a product of a throw away society.
Why was she, in a proabortion society-where killing your unwanted fetus is legally accepted, being charged?
Her fetus died and she dumped *it's* parasitic remains in the trash. Abortion Drs get paid to do it.
See, this is the hypocritical crap that buries you proaborts.
Petey says "Not seeing the problem here".
Of course you don't ((sassy shakes her head))
The article states quite clearly what she faces charges of: concealing the death of a child, and abuse of a corpse. She should have reported it, and had the authorities dispose of the body, rather than just pitching it in the garbage on her own. You're not allowed to bury your dead gramma in the backyard, either. There are laws governing the disposal of dead bodies.

Obviously, the judge thought she would benefit from grief counseling, as well.

What puzzles me, is the large amount of bail. Half a mil for a health code violation, seems a mite stiff...but maybe it was that 'abuse of a corpse' bit. Folks tend to get a little nuts over stuff like that, sometimes.

feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Nobody is accusing her of killing her fetus. The baby died(stillborn).
Question is WHY in this sociey that legalizes killing your living child in the womb, this woman is being charged? It's hypocritical on behalf of this prodeath society.
Speaking about the manipulation (and misunderstanding) of language, stupid sassy makes an appearance right on cue.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

My original post was geared at proaborts for a reason. I think what this woman did was wrong FTR. She disrespected her deceased babys body.

You replied to the post with comments about this woman being a mental case or possibly using drugs *because* she didn't call for help.! You judged this woman's actions but find prolifers so called "judging" people on here who ADVOCATE, SUPPORT abortion as chojce..on a daily basis. Some of whom aborted previosly and still support it as choice(you buy into the cry of regret but I don't because its bullsh*t).

Then you give this whole post about finding a middle with these people. You mentioned us all being wives or husbands while loving our children as a common ground. Guess what Rose? These people who you choose to spend your every waking hour chit chagting with,, are fihting for a "right" to kill your child. So you are not on common grounds.

You are suppose to be here speaking truth...not sugar coating killing innocent humans in the womb
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy
Please,use some sense..even the women who go to clinics sed a doctor.
I do not . Like abortion ..get that in your head
Bug if I made every pro choice woman an enemy that would be nuts ..for me..at least they have not personally insulted me or my family ..
And there are real folks behind the screen
Why on earth do you folks care who I talk to on here about things other than abortion ...
That ..IMO..is what is wrong in this country.
We are divided on so many things,...And see those who do not agree with us as THE ENEMY.. We are tearing this country apart and forgetting we are all real people trying to do the best we c a n with our lives ..
Be wives and husbands..raise and love our kids...And survive in a world mire and more hostile .
There is,NO middle ground any more on things,we have in common ..
Everything is a conspiracy by THE OTHER SIDE .
YES we disagree with the PC on abortion ..Ok..We argue it here ..Ok
But making personal enemies ..And using personal insults or taunting other posters with horrid talk .....I will not do it ..
And if occasionally I can post a friendly comment ..so what
If we could see others as similar folks with different opinions ..Maybe this Civil War in this country might stop..
Maybe people wouldn't not summarily dismiss one thing that the other side says ..
And if our politicians and those who live off of our differences would just stop creating conflict may be this EORKD would be a better place .
No one wants to solve ANYTHING just gin up the animus and get votes and make money off of it .
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your sister remain alone ..or did she call for help..if not then assuming her child was born she was neglectful .which I assume she was NOT ..
So here you are judging my sister in law without even knowing her circumstances. See what i mean Rose. You pick and choose WHO you are gonna show compassion and respect to and whom you will judge(which according to YOU is unChristlike.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> So here you are judging my sister in law without even knowing her circumstances. See what i mean Rose. You pick and choose WHO you are gonna show compassion and respect to and whom you will judge(which according to YOU is unChristlike.
Are YOU really too stupid to see the difference between Rose saying she thinks the woman needs professional help, when you ASKED people for an opinion, on a message board that the woman is not on, and someone who IS on the board being constantly harassed by people on here with lies, fantasies and irrelevancies, and only a small kernel of truth?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>My thoughts are that she lied to the cops about knowing whether or not she was pregnant, that she gave birth to a stillborn, and that the judge was right in directing her to seek counseling. Also, that the person who found the body should probably get some counseling too.
Why? What are your thoughts?
Why, in your proabortion mind does she need counseling for throwing her dead fetus in the trash? Abortionist do it everyday. PLUS they kill the fetus first.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It a big Washington pastime ..And creating headline situations or making them wore to deflect attention
They broke the law AND their own rules.
They had no business tilting politic
But then they did use tax money to learn how to dance..sort of
The IRS always seemed like a shady crowd with very little oversight. That's one bureaucratic entity that needs constant surveillance.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!!
its alot to soak in at once :) lol
Then I should start preparing now...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Absorb what the core meaning of the article is about. You'd then see that the sbortion movement is indeed based on deception. Vulnerable girls (those who are young and find themselves pregnant) deceive themselves because they've bought into a lie. Can't you see this womans post screaming that?
The mere fact that she convinced herself that *her child* was an *it* in order to consciously kill her child shows the deception of this multi-billion dollar business. Even abortion Drs, nurses and staff who left the business exposed the deception going on behind closed doors to guarantee that abortion. Wake up!
At the end of the day, she lives with the ugly raw truth of what she did to her developing *child*. I've seen ONE TOO MANY similar situations. These girls and women are suffering mentally, emotionally and many physically(from their previous abortion(s).
Ah....who cares about them now that they aborted? Isn't that right STO? You people can shut them out while you continue to lie to them and other vulnerable girls, that they should be "lucky" that they could and can abort.
Anti-woman....
Heartless and insensitive!
Your entire religion, and the rules you want to impose because of it, could be based on a deception. Or a mass delusion.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Why, in your proabortion mind does she need counseling for throwing her dead fetus in the trash? Abortionist do it everyday. PLUS they kill the fetus first.
What is a 'proabortion' mind?

Grief counseling can be very helpful after a death. Do you have a problem with the judge's ruling that she seek it?

I don't - she is under no obligation to follow the Counselor's instructions, just to seek the counseling.

But I do understand your confusion, since you don't understand the difference between stillbirth and abortion.

*pat pat*
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire religion, and the rules you want to impose because of it, could be based on a deception. Or a mass delusion.

And your *opinion* has what to do with the specific conversation?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ye Gods, another "story" from you. I call bullshit. But, even if she did, Rose is not saying there is something wrong because the woman gave birth at home, you lying POS.
This has nothing to do with abortion being legal. It has to do with the proper disposal of the dead. Improper disposal can cause contamination and sickness. And that's all that she was charged with, improper disposal.
Your desperation is pitiful that you are trying to tie this to abortion being legal. It's got nothing to do with it.
And my post to her was that I'm pretty sure her SIL called for some help or an ambulance to tend to her and her baby .

Since the woman in the story sounds like she DUD NOT.seems to me something is wrong with her ..IMO

Thus the judge makes her go for counselling

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I didn't say she NEEDS therapy, the judge did. Since the story is a little light on details, I don't know how traumatic the incident was for her. Perhaps the judge saw more damage than noted in the story. Nowhere does it say the woman didn't want the pregnancy. Losing a wanted, born child IS traumatic.

Life cannot be deceased. A corpse isn't "life" on any level except bacterial.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I asked you a quesfion and you didn't answer.
You said that she needed counseling for what she did. Why? Abortionist kill fetus for a living. They dump that fetus in the garbage with the rest of the days work everyday. This woman dumps her stillborn fetus in the garbage and she is charged AND *you* think that she needs counseling.
Oh and no, i don't think she should have her deceased child made into a lamp. See, i respect human life-alive or deceased. You should ask some of those abortionist out there though...seems they like to save and store them as a hobby.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>What is a 'proabortion' mind?
Grief counseling can be very helpful after a death. Do you have a problem with the judge's ruling that she seek it?
I don't - she is under no obligation to follow the Counselor's instructions, just to seek the counseling.
But I do understand your confusion, since you don't understand the difference between stillbirth and abortion.
*pat pat*
I am well aware of the difference between a stillbirth and an abortion. Kthanks.

You might want to explain the difference to some of your fellow proabort friends here (specifically katie and foo) who dont think that there "is" a difference.

@@ I know..right?!?!

Now, by all means, explain WHY she needs counseling but post abortive women and abortionist dont. In other words what makez you think that she personally is grieving a baby that she threw in the garbage.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>So true. We live in an accepted "throw away" society. That's what this woman apparently lived by. She is a product of her society.
Throwing fetus's in the trash is a multi-billion dollar a year industry. But...this woman is "mentally ill or using drugs" and needs" counseling" ?.
Sassy

She did not ..as far as we KNIW,try to abort ..no coat hangar changeable knife was used ..AS FAR AS WE KNOW SO FAR..the ME can determine that .

She had a baby alone..did not call fir help and then tried to th r ow it away ..it's awful ...

Maybe she mentally mentally ill or on drugs...had no idea it was labor..WE DON'T KNOW..what we do know,FROM YOUR ARTICLE the baby did NOT take a breath

Now in this case here in Fla are so many things wrong ..

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/06/florida.abor...

That baby was thrown in th e garbage alive...
And I remember this case being debated here in fact ..

But IMO this is a poor example of the point you are trying to make with this case And is foolish

Most women call fir help...most women would not put the baby in a bag .

That is probably why they want to determine competency ...before deciding what to d o with her ..
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I didn't say she NEEDS therapy, the judge did. Since the story is a little light on details, I don't know how traumatic the incident was for her. Perhaps the judge saw more damage than noted in the story. Nowhere does it say the woman didn't want the pregnancy. Losing a wanted, born child IS traumatic.
Life cannot be deceased. A corpse isn't "life" on any level except bacterial.
<quoted text>
Uh...in the mind of a proabort..this was not a "born baby". It was a stillborn fetus. WHY would she find this traumatic. Are you NOW claiming that a dead fetus is the same as losing a live baby at one minute old??
Hmmmm...

Oh and did you not agree with him that she would need therapy?. Yes you did. Now please explain why.

Kthanks.

The woman threw her fetus in the trash. A FULL term *fetus*. That's most definately a disrespect for human life which is a reflection on the society she lives in where killing and dumping your fetus in the trash is acceptable and legal.

(Take note of my use of the stage of life of this child)
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The article states quite clearly what she faces charges of: concealing the death of a child, and abuse of a corpse. She should have reported it, and had the authorities dispose of the body, rather than just pitching it in the garbage on her own. You're not allowed to bury your dead gramma in the backyard, either. There are laws governing the disposal of dead bodies.
Obviously, the judge thought she would benefit from grief counseling, as well.
What puzzles me, is the large amount of bail. Half a mil for a health code violation, seems a mite stiff...but maybe it was that 'abuse of a corpse' bit. Folks tend to get a little nuts over stuff like that, sometimes.
"Concealing the death of a child"

What child? A fetus is now a "child"?

Throwing the corpse of a dead fetus in the garbage is "abuse" now?

Do you not see a problem with this pattern of hypocrisy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 286,261 - 286,280 of305,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,077,884
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 223,946
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••