Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,110
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305636 Jul 24, 2013
Your link only goes to the home page, and no such story was listed there.
sassy JM wrote:
Mother charged after giving birth to stillborn.
www.lifenews.com
I'd like thoughts regarding this womans actions, as well as the deceased child from the proaborts.
This should be interesting.

Indianapolis

#305637 Jul 24, 2013
Not seeing the problem here. It was stillborn, and she disposed of it illegally. Nowhere did it say she did anything to cause it, nor that it was unwanted. Counseling might be helpful, of course, but I think the charges should be dropped.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Found it
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/23/mother-cha...
Thinking the woman has SERiouS mental.problems

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305638 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Not seeing the problem here. It was stillborn, and she disposed of it illegally. Nowhere did it say she did anything to cause it, nor that it was unwanted. Counseling might be helpful, of course, but I think the charges should be dropped.
<quoted text>
I think it has to be mental that she did not dial 911 when s he was in labor..

Had to be something strange there .
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#305639 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent article!
The blind here want to remain in the darkness. It is a temporary place to *hide*.
Get back to us when you can be objective.

Until then, you can go eff yourself.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305640 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is ...the woman herself could have had serious,physical problems
If she had that child unattended.

If you are in labor you know SOMETHING not usual is going on..call 911 or find someone to take you to a hospital..

That's why I said she may have mental problems .

In the a trickle nothing says it was induced ..nor did the nanny take a breath

The judge did order counselling ..GOOD idea..imo
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305641 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Counseling might be helpful? For what? Her actions are clearly a product of a throw away society.

Why was she, in a proabortion society-where killing your unwanted fetus is legally accepted, being charged?

Her fetus died and she dumped *it's* parasitic remains in the trash. Abortion Drs get paid to do it.

See, this is the hypocritical crap that buries you proaborts.

Petey says "Not seeing the problem here".

Of course you don't ((sassy shakes her head))
STO

Vallejo, CA

#305643 Jul 24, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com /2013/07/abortion_in_a_class_o f_its_own.html#.Ue6kK7Mg-Rw.fa cebook
Excellent article on the "manipulative language" the abortion industry uses, and the reality that EVERY young woman should know and see before making a decision to have an abortion. Written by a woman who had an abortion.
I saw this article today from another site and felt it would be useful to present here. I don't care to stay here to read the comments of those who represent PC, because I've had my fill of reading their idiocy to last a lifetime. The PLers can do fine without my input. I'm just presenting the article for whomever chooses to read it.
Those here who have adult intelligence, sense and a conscience will understand the article as written,(without any need for me to explain it or defend it); while those who don't have adult intelligence, sense or conscience will argue about non-points and use language that will prove true what the article said.
From the article:

"But it was an option I chose. I thought of my pregnancy in terms of "it," quickly steering my mind away from any serious thoughts about what was now growing inside me - my child! I veered myself toward a vague notion of something occurring that interfered with my plans."

It was her choice. She's lucky she lives in a country that allowed her that choice. She could have chosen differently. She should take full responsibility for herself. Nobody forced her or lied to her. She may think now she was lying to herself, which is what it sounds like, but hey, that's on her.

How's it goin' out there?

sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305644 Jul 24, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article:
"But it was an option I chose. I thought of my pregnancy in terms of "it," quickly steering my mind away from any serious thoughts about what was now growing inside me - my child! I veered myself toward a vague notion of something occurring that interfered with my plans."
It was her choice. She's lucky she lives in a country that allowed her that choice. She could have chosen differently. She should take full responsibility for herself. Nobody forced her or lied to her. She may think now she was lying to herself, which is what it sounds like, but hey, that's on her.
How's it goin' out there?
Absorb what the core meaning of the article is about. You'd then see that the sbortion movement is indeed based on deception. Vulnerable girls (those who are young and find themselves pregnant) deceive themselves because they've bought into a lie. Can't you see this womans post screaming that?

The mere fact that she convinced herself that *her child* was an *it* in order to consciously kill her child shows the deception of this multi-billion dollar business. Even abortion Drs, nurses and staff who left the business exposed the deception going on behind closed doors to guarantee that abortion. Wake up!

At the end of the day, she lives with the ugly raw truth of what she did to her developing *child*. I've seen ONE TOO MANY similar situations. These girls and women are suffering mentally, emotionally and many physically(from their previous abortion(s).

Ah....who cares about them now that they aborted? Isn't that right STO? You people can shut them out while you continue to lie to them and other vulnerable girls, that they should be "lucky" that they could and can abort.

Anti-woman....
Heartless and insensitive!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305645 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Counseling might be helpful? For what? Her actions are clearly a product of a throw away society.
Why was she, in a proabortion society-where killing your unwanted fetus is legally accepted, being charged?
Her fetus died and she dumped *it's* parasitic remains in the trash. Abortion Drs get paid to do it.
Sassy even in the life news article ..it says nothing about the baby being hurt as,if she induced it..And it says it did NIT take a,breath .

I posited a mental illness in that she did not call 911

Who knows maybe US so far out of it she had no idea,what was happening with a those pains and why a dead baby showed up .

There is something strange going on there,..as mist women in pain go to a hospital ..it call for help..

But the article says nothing.

She was not charged with late term abortion ...

We don't know what happened ...probably why counselling was,ordered IMO

Indianapolis

#305646 Jul 24, 2013
Some women don't; either they don't have money or insurance, or they try to hide the birth, etc.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it has to be mental that she did not dial 911 when s he was in labor..
Had to be something strange there .

Indianapolis

#305647 Jul 24, 2013
I'm not saying it was a SMART thing to do, not going to a hospital. but sometimes they have reasons.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is ...the woman herself could have had serious,physical problems
If she had that child unattended.
If you are in labor you know SOMETHING not usual is going on..call 911 or find someone to take you to a hospital..
That's why I said she may have mental problems .
In the a trickle nothing says it was induced ..nor did the nanny take a breath
The judge did order counselling ..GOOD idea..imo
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305648 Jul 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Found it
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/23/mother-cha...
Thinking the woman has SERiouS mental.problems
I was thinking that you were going to tell me not to judge this woman because it wouldn't be Christlike. I mean, with all due respect here you jump on prolifers who have any comments about a woman here who aborted or supports abortion as choice.

But this woman has "serious mental problems" because she threw her already deceased "fetus" in the garbage.....

Hmmm.........

Do women who *pay* someone to kill their unwanted child(who will then be dumped in the trash with the rest of the days work) have "mental problems" in yout opinion?.

Since: Jul 13

Florence, MS

#305649 Jul 24, 2013
Dems gota get tougher & call out the gop on governing from the bible. U can't take away a woman's feedom of choice & force your religious views on all americans.

Indianapolis

#305650 Jul 24, 2013
What did you want her to do? Have it made into a lamp?

She was charged with unlawful disposal of a corpse; that's a public health issue, not a moral problem. It has NOTHING to do with abortion.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Counseling might be helpful? For what? Her actions are clearly a product of a throw away society.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305651 Jul 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy even in the life news article ..it says nothing about the baby being hurt as,if she induced it..And it says it did NIT take a,breath .
I posited a mental illness in that she did not call 911
Who knows maybe US so far out of it she had no idea,what was happening with a those pains and why a dead baby showed up .
There is something strange going on there,..as mist women in pain go to a hospital ..it call for help..
But the article says nothing.
She was not charged with late term abortion ...
We don't know what happened ...probably why counselling was,ordered IMO
I agree. Nobody is accusing her of killing her fetus. The baby died(stillborn).

Question is WHY in this sociey that legalizes killing your living child in the womb, this woman is being charged? It's hypocritical on behalf of this prodeath society.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305652 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I'm not saying it was a SMART thing to do, not going to a hospital. but sometimes they have reasons.
<quoted text>
Peter in this country if you show up..at a hospital in active labor they deliver the baby money or not ..esp a public one .

And I know you have never been in labor..But fir mist women it hurts horribly ..hard to ignore..
Unless she was so out of it she did nit know what was happening.

She could have hemorrhage. Alone .

Mental illness..drugs???

Trashing the baby was bad...probably a crime..

Still think counselling is,a great idea

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305653 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Nobody is accusing her of killing her fetus. The baby died(stillborn).
Question is WHY in this sociey that legalizes killing your living child in the womb, this woman is being charged? It's hypocritical on behalf of this prodeath society.
Well will look forward to follow up story .

They may have charged her pending the autopsy .

And it is a crime to out a dead body in the trash .

Or again maybe the judge ...after seeing her or hearing evidence decided she was,nit right in the head ..

Indianapolis

#305654 Jul 24, 2013
For some women, labor comes on quickly and finishes quickly. I'm not saying she shouldn't have gone to the hospital, only that not everyone does. There isn't a lot of info on the actual delivery.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter in this country if you show up..at a hospital in active labor they deliver the baby money or not ..esp a public one .
And I know you have never been in labor..But fir mist women it hurts horribly ..hard to ignore..
Unless she was so out of it she did nit know what was happening.
She could have hemorrhage. Alone .
Mental illness..drugs???
Trashing the baby was bad...probably a crime..
Still think counselling is,a great idea

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305655 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking that you were going to tell me not to judge this woman because it wouldn't be Christlike. I mean, with all due respect here you jump on prolifers who have any comments about a woman here who aborted or supports abortion as choice.
But this woman has "serious mental problems" because she threw her already deceased "fetus" in the garbage.....
Hmmm.........
Do women who *pay* someone to kill their unwanted child(who will then be dumped in the trash with the rest of the days work) have "mental problems" in yout opinion?.
Seems to me You want an argument ..I was commenting on the story .on what was written.

You know very well I think women who go for abortions are doing grave harm to themselves,..Not to mention ending the lives of their own children..

I do not know why you are bringing up the HORRID words said to the woman who aborted her child child and said many times she regretted. It....which I will not be goaded into repeating as they were outrageous and yes UN Christian ..and reprehensible ..IMO

The woman in the story had a baby alone ..nit calling for help. This at least points to her may be not being right in the head..as the story YOU posted seems to suggest that the judge felt the same.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305656 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
For some women, labor comes on quickly and finishes quickly. I'm not saying she shouldn't have gone to the hospital, only that not everyone does. There isn't a lot of info on the actual delivery.
<quoted text>
True ..if she needs help..hope she gets it .

Maybe Sassy will post a follow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Richardfs 233,181
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,156,210
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 2 hr yinefsfgd 3
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 28,491
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 19 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 21 hr zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web