Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305618 Jul 23, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com /2013/07/abortion_in_a_class_o f_its_own.html#.Ue6kK7Mg-Rw.fa cebook
Excellent article on the "manipulative language" the abortion industry uses, and the reality that EVERY young woman should know and see before making a decision to have an abortion. Written by a woman who had an abortion.
I saw this article today from another site and felt it would be useful to present here. I don't care to stay here to read the comments of those who represent PC, because I've had my fill of reading their idiocy to last a lifetime. The PLers can do fine without my input. I'm just presenting the article for whomever chooses to read it.
Those here who have adult intelligence, sense and a conscience will understand the article as written,(without any need for me to explain it or defend it); while those who don't have adult intelligence, sense or conscience will argue about non-points and use language that will prove true what the article said.
Read the article. It's all about how the "abortion industry uses manipulation". Found another article on the same site from the same author written last August. And here's what she instructs to get people supporting the GOP, "Don't waste energy on people who are seriously dug in. It will be a waste of time and more aggravating than it's worth. Focus on folks who are unsure of where they stand, who seem pretty clueless about what's going on, and/or whose core values contradict their political leanings.

Remember, if each of us can get just one more person on our team, we double our vote. And that is powerful."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/doubli...

Heh! Why do you think that is?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305623 Jul 23, 2013
a perfect hell would be having to be in a room for all eternity with an insane moron like you.
Portiai the Rossi wrote:
<quoted text>A perfect hell, would be an eternity of all the aborted unborn babies being allowed to abort their mothers over and over.

Indianapolis

#305624 Jul 23, 2013
You never discussed fictional characters in school? Did you go to school?

Tell your parents they shouldn't have lobotomized their mentally-challenged daughter.
Portiai the Rossi wrote:
<quoted text>How could a God whom you do not believe in do such a thing? You can not say you do not believe in God, then assign qualities to Him that He does not attribute to himself. If you are concerned about the 1 in 4 fetuses, then I suggest you consult your mom, wife and sister and tell them that part of prenatal care means never drinking alcohol, never doing drugs, never smoking cigarettes and living a healthy and nutrition filled life.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#305625 Jul 23, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
http://www.americanthinker.com /2013/07/abortion_in_a_class_o f_its_own.html#.Ue6kK7Mg-Rw.fa cebook
Excellent article on the "manipulative language" the abortion industry uses, and the reality that EVERY young woman should know and see before making a decision to have an abortion. Written by a woman who had an abortion.
I saw this article today from another site and felt it would be useful to present here. I don't care to stay here to read the comments of those who represent PC, because I've had my fill of reading their idiocy to last a lifetime. The PLers can do fine without my input. I'm just presenting the article for whomever chooses to read it.
Those here who have adult intelligence, sense and a conscience will understand the article as written,(without any need for me to explain it or defend it); while those who don't have adult intelligence, sense or conscience will argue about non-points and use language that will prove true what the article said.
To no one's surprise I'm sure..great article and well.put from.someone with experience.

The language part is especially good as it reflects how hard this all is to discuss..imo
pbfa

Phoenix, AZ

#305626 Jul 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article. It's all about how the "abortion industry uses manipulation". Found another article on the same site from the same author written last August. And here's what she instructs to get people supporting the GOP, "Don't waste energy on people who are seriously dug in. It will be a waste of time and more aggravating than it's worth. Focus on folks who are unsure of where they stand, who seem pretty clueless about what's going on, and/or whose core values contradict their political leanings.
Remember, if each of us can get just one more person on our team, we double our vote. And that is powerful."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/doubli...
Heh! Why do you think that is?
Because only the clueless & unsure would buy that stuff? You know, like lyinlynniethepervert?
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#305627 Jul 23, 2013
Portiai the Rossi wrote:
<quoted text>How could a God whom you do not believe in do such a thing? You can not say you do not believe in God, then assign qualities to Him that He does not attribute to himself. If you are concerned about the 1 in 4 fetuses, then I suggest you consult your mom, wife and sister and tell them that part of prenatal care means never drinking alcohol, never doing drugs, never smoking cigarettes and living a healthy and nutrition filled life.
Who said I don't believe in a God?

Perhaps you should consider your own delusions.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#305628 Jul 23, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't fair.
You seem to think how God should be?
He says He is more concerned with eternity, than He is with this temperol life.
This is eternity.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305630 Jul 24, 2013
pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because only the clueless & unsure would buy that stuff? You know, like lyinlynniethepervert?
Pb! Good to see you :)

Of course you're correct. Didja like my little play on words there? LOL
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305631 Jul 24, 2013
Mother charged after giving birth to stillborn.

www.lifenews.com

I'd like thoughts regarding this womans actions, as well as the deceased child from the proaborts.

This should be interesting.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305632 Jul 24, 2013
pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
And lookie who comes out of the woodwork....

I swear...You,chicky and foo are obssessed with Lynne. LMAO.

Would you like to comment on the article or are you gonna just be your usual troll self who sits and waits for an opportunity to show your creepy lust for Lynne?

<<cue crickets>>>
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305633 Jul 24, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
Excellent article!

The blind here want to remain in the darkness. It is a temporary place to *hide*.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305634 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
www.lifenews.com
I'd like thoughts regarding this womans actions, as well as the deceased child from the proaborts.
Which story???

I get a whole page

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305635 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
www.lifenews.com
Found it
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/23/mother-cha...

Thinking the woman has SERiouS mental.problems

Indianapolis

#305636 Jul 24, 2013
Your link only goes to the home page, and no such story was listed there.
sassy JM wrote:
www.lifenews.com

Indianapolis

#305637 Jul 24, 2013
Not seeing the problem here. It was stillborn, and she disposed of it illegally. Nowhere did it say she did anything to cause it, nor that it was unwanted. Counseling might be helpful, of course, but I think the charges should be dropped.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Found it
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/23/mother-cha...
Thinking the woman has SERiouS mental.problems

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305638 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Not seeing the problem here. It was stillborn, and she disposed of it illegally. Nowhere did it say she did anything to cause it, nor that it was unwanted. Counseling might be helpful, of course, but I think the charges should be dropped.
<quoted text>
I think it has to be mental that she did not dial 911 when s he was in labor..

Had to be something strange there .
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#305639 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent article!
The blind here want to remain in the darkness. It is a temporary place to *hide*.
Get back to us when you can be objective.

Until then, you can go eff yourself.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305640 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is ...the woman herself could have had serious,physical problems
If she had that child unattended.

If you are in labor you know SOMETHING not usual is going on..call 911 or find someone to take you to a hospital..

That's why I said she may have mental problems .

In the a trickle nothing says it was induced ..nor did the nanny take a breath

The judge did order counselling ..GOOD idea..imo
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305641 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Counseling might be helpful? For what? Her actions are clearly a product of a throw away society.

Why was she, in a proabortion society-where killing your unwanted fetus is legally accepted, being charged?

Her fetus died and she dumped *it's* parasitic remains in the trash. Abortion Drs get paid to do it.

See, this is the hypocritical crap that buries you proaborts.

Petey says "Not seeing the problem here".

Of course you don't ((sassy shakes her head))
STO

Vallejo, CA

#305643 Jul 24, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
From the article:

"But it was an option I chose. I thought of my pregnancy in terms of "it," quickly steering my mind away from any serious thoughts about what was now growing inside me - my child! I veered myself toward a vague notion of something occurring that interfered with my plans."

It was her choice. She's lucky she lives in a country that allowed her that choice. She could have chosen differently. She should take full responsibility for herself. Nobody forced her or lied to her. She may think now she was lying to herself, which is what it sounds like, but hey, that's on her.

How's it goin' out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,221,216
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 238,154
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr tom wingo 29,669
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 22 hr TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web