Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,948
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305580 Jul 22, 2013
NR is right wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice that the press didn't call the unborn Royal, a fetus but baby.
Did you notice that the only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy? Of course you give a tinker's damn about the 'Royal Newborn'- its mother is irrelevant.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#305581 Jul 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice that the only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy? Of course you give a tinker's damn about the 'Royal Newborn'- its mother is irrelevant.
Playa: "The only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy."

You misogynist.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#305582 Jul 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR.
Didja just fall off the turnip truck or what?
NR: "Duchess Kate is in labor. For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"

Katie V.: "What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR."

_________

Wha?

Ridiculous thing for me to say after reading such tweets as yours like this?=>

"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.

"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.

"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth.The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.

"I am woman-focused, not fetus focused." - Katie V.

"You've deluded yourself into believing I hate all fetuses all the time." - Katie V.(Katie admits hating some of the fetuses some of the time)
_________

I dunno, Katie, I don't think my post was "ridiculous." Based on your sentiments quoted above, it appears I'm spot on.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#305583 Jul 22, 2013
Every child deserves a chance. Every boy & girl should have the opportunity for a first giggle or a first step.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305584 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: "Duchess Kate is in labor. For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"
Katie V.: "What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR."
_________
Wha?
Ridiculous thing for me to say after reading such tweets as yours like this?=>
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.
"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth.The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.
"I am woman-focused, not fetus focused." - Katie V.
"You've deluded yourself into believing I hate all fetuses all the time." - Katie V.(Katie admits hating some of the fetuses some of the time)
_________
I dunno, Katie, I don't think my post was "ridiculous." Based on your sentiments quoted above, it appears I'm spot on.
Doofus, it is more so ridiculous based on those posts discussing the physiological differences between fetus and baby.

And none of it has anything to do with the pending royal baby's arrival. Except that newborn will also have gone through those changes from fetus to baby as have all of us. Even your vile, sour, ugly, just-fell-off-the-turnip-truck self.

It is more obvious every day you do not give a damn about healthy deliveries. Nor about healthy pregnancies. All you care to do is gloat over other women's pregnancies, as if you had a thing at all to do with them on a personal level.
worships reality

United States

#305585 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: "Duchess Kate is in labor. For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"
Katie V.: "What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR."
_________
Wha?
Ridiculous thing for me to say after reading such tweets as yours like this?=>
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.
"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth.The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.
"I am woman-focused, not fetus focused." - Katie V.
"You've deluded yourself into believing I hate all fetuses all the time." - Katie V.(Katie admits hating some of the fetuses some of the time)
_________
I dunno, Katie, I don't think my post was "ridiculous." Based on your sentiments quoted above, it appears I'm spot on.
it's not ridiculous at all. did she really say " ...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT" ?
katie's a ruthless freak for civil rights. and god help any life, born or unborn, that gets in the way.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305586 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa: "The only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy."
You misogynist.
Realist, fella.

What else is expected of her?

They're the only talents she has, and in a few hours she'll have served her purpose, at which point Prince Harry will have fulfilled half of his.

Big freakin deal.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#305587 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Every child deserves a chance. Every boy & girl should have the opportunity for a first giggle or a first step.
Why wouldn't they?
Do the ones who hurt them deserve mercy?

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305589 Jul 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Government sanctioned organized crime.
Oh you betcha!!!

And trying to fob their nonsense on two low level employees,..Now that they got caught..I guess they think we are stupid!!!

Or hope we are stupid and easily distracted.

This is only the tip of the iceberg IMO

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305590 Jul 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Realist, fella.
What else is expected of her?
They're the only talents she has, and in a few hours she'll have served her purpose, at which point Prince Harry will have fulfilled half of his.
Big freakin deal.
What's funny is the baby's dad may wind up king..if the queen lives as long as HER mother

I don't like HIS dad, much ..But hey that's just me.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#305591 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Every child deserves a chance. Every boy & girl should have the opportunity for a first giggle or a first step.
Maybe you should address that with your god who kills 1 in 4 fetuses before they come to term.

Oh and after a boy or girl takes their first step, do turn a blind eye to the childs struggle not to die from starvation. Approx. 15 million BORN, innocent children die each year from starvation, but you apparently dont care about that.

Continue on with your daily, crybaby drivel.
Gtown71

United States

#305592 Jul 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should address that with your god who kills 1 in 4 fetuses before they come to term.
Oh and after a boy or girl takes their first step, do turn a blind eye to the childs struggle not to die from starvation. Approx. 15 million BORN, innocent children die each year from starvation, but you apparently dont care about that.
Continue on with your daily, crybaby drivel.
Life isn't fair feces.
You seem to think how God should be?
He says He is more concerned with eternity, than He is with this temperol life.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305593 Jul 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't fair feces.
You seem to think how God should be?
He says He is more concerned with eternity, than He is with this temperol life.
Hey. G.

PRETTY quiet ..moon wants to see a pic. Lol
Gtown71

United States

#305595 Jul 22, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. G.
PRETTY quiet ..moon wants to see a pic. Lol
If I can fiquer out how, I'll do it. I just hope she can handle seeing such an awsome specimen of a man!!!! Lol

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#305596 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Duchess Kate is in labor.
For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"
Oh look, a window licker!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#305597 Jul 22, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you betcha!!!
And trying to fob their nonsense on two low level employees,..Now that they got caught..I guess they think we are stupid!!!
Or hope we are stupid and easily distracted.
This is only the tip of the iceberg IMO
Yup. When the shit hits the fan start throwing the subordinates under the speeding bus.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#305598 Jul 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can fiquer out how, I'll do it. I just hope she can handle seeing such an awsome specimen of a man!!!! Lol
Shall I keep my sunglasses handy?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#305599 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: "Duchess Kate is in labor. For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"
Katie V.: "What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR."
_________
Wha?
Ridiculous thing for me to say after reading such tweets as yours like this?=>
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.
"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth.The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.
"I am woman-focused, not fetus focused." - Katie V.
"You've deluded yourself into believing I hate all fetuses all the time." - Katie V.(Katie admits hating some of the fetuses some of the time)
_________
I dunno, Katie, I don't think my post was "ridiculous." Based on your sentiments quoted above, it appears I'm spot on.
It appears you're a little stalkerish.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#305600 Jul 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't fair feces.
You seem to think how God should be?
He says He is more concerned with eternity, than He is with this temperol life.
I only pointed out that God, if you believe in that sort of thing, allows 1 in 4 fetuses to die. You then go ahead and speak on behalf of God. You continue to reek of fundie arrogance and hypocritical BS.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305601 Jul 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't fair feces.
You seem to think how God should be?
He says He is more concerned with eternity, than He is with this temperol life.
I suggest you take your "life isn't fair" comment, and apply it to your feelings on the current abortion law...

And learn to mind your beeswax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,152,923
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min waaasssuuup 232,663
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Earthling-1 2,653
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin Nation 28,351
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 19 hr Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 22 hr The Real Daniel S... 281
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Shiv Shukla 201,147