Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,240
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ocean56

AOL

#305572 Jul 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Another ignorant fundie among us?
Yep. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of them.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#305573 Jul 22, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duchess Kate is in labor.

For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#305574 Jul 22, 2013
bearded clam wrote:
Where's FOO???
Getting her bearded clam serviced?
BC: "Where's FOO???"

Maybe her body finally succumbed to all the hate she carries within it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#305575 Jul 22, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please do nit get me started on them!!!! Again .
Try 2 days ago .And some maybe yesterday.
They are shameless
Government sanctioned organized crime.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#305576 Jul 22, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like cockroaches.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#305577 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
BC: "Where's FOO???"
Maybe her body finally succumbed to all the hate she carries within it.
Maybe you should address your own hate issues...hmmm?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305578 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Duchess Kate is in labor.
For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"
What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR.

Didja just fall off the turnip truck or what?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305580 Jul 22, 2013
NR is right wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice that the press didn't call the unborn Royal, a fetus but baby.
Did you notice that the only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy? Of course you give a tinker's damn about the 'Royal Newborn'- its mother is irrelevant.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#305581 Jul 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice that the only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy? Of course you give a tinker's damn about the 'Royal Newborn'- its mother is irrelevant.
Playa: "The only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy."

You misogynist.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#305582 Jul 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR.
Didja just fall off the turnip truck or what?
NR: "Duchess Kate is in labor. For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"

Katie V.: "What a ridiculously doofus thing for you to think and post, NR."

_________

Wha?

Ridiculous thing for me to say after reading such tweets as yours like this?=>

"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.

"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.

"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth.The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.

"I am woman-focused, not fetus focused." - Katie V.

"You've deluded yourself into believing I hate all fetuses all the time." - Katie V.(Katie admits hating some of the fetuses some of the time)
_________

I dunno, Katie, I don't think my post was "ridiculous." Based on your sentiments quoted above, it appears I'm spot on.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#305583 Jul 22, 2013
Every child deserves a chance. Every boy & girl should have the opportunity for a first giggle or a first step.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305584 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: "Duchess Kate is in labor. For proaborts like Ocean56 & Katie translates to: "Hurry up! There's still time to kill your baby!"
_________
Wha?
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life without an umbilical cord...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.
"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth.The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.
"You've deluded yourself into believing I hate all fetuses all the time." - Katie V.(Katie admits hating some of the fetuses some of the time)
_________
I dunno, Katie, I don't think my post was "ridiculous." Based on your sentiments quoted above, it appears I'm spot on.
Doofus, it is more so ridiculous based on those posts discussing the physiological differences between fetus and baby.

And none of it has anything to do with the pending royal baby's arrival. Except that newborn will also have gone through those changes from fetus to baby as have all of us. Even your vile, sour, ugly, just-fell-off-the-turnip-truck self.

It is more obvious every day you do not give a damn about healthy deliveries. Nor about healthy pregnancies. All you care to do is gloat over other women's pregnancies, as if you had a thing at all to do with them on a personal level.
worships reality

United States

#305585 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
_________
Wha?
_________
it's not ridiculous at all. did she really say " ...UNTIL THEN THAT 'CHiLD'S LIFE' IS NONEXISTENT" ?
katie's a ruthless freak for civil rights. and god help any life, born or unborn, that gets in the way.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305586 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa: "The only functions Duchess Kate has, are breeder and arm candy."
You misogynist.
Realist, fella.

What else is expected of her?

They're the only talents she has, and in a few hours she'll have served her purpose, at which point Prince Harry will have fulfilled half of his.

Big freakin deal.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#305587 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Every child deserves a chance. Every boy & girl should have the opportunity for a first giggle or a first step.
Why wouldn't they?
Do the ones who hurt them deserve mercy?

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305589 Jul 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Government sanctioned organized crime.
Oh you betcha!!!

And trying to fob their nonsense on two low level employees,..Now that they got caught..I guess they think we are stupid!!!

Or hope we are stupid and easily distracted.

This is only the tip of the iceberg IMO

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#305590 Jul 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Realist, fella.
What else is expected of her?
They're the only talents she has, and in a few hours she'll have served her purpose, at which point Prince Harry will have fulfilled half of his.
Big freakin deal.
What's funny is the baby's dad may wind up king..if the queen lives as long as HER mother

I don't like HIS dad, much ..But hey that's just me.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#305591 Jul 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Maybe you should address that with your god who kills 1 in 4 fetuses before they come to term.

Oh and after a boy or girl takes their first step, do turn a blind eye to the childs struggle not to die from starvation. Approx. 15 million BORN, innocent children die each year from starvation, but you apparently dont care about that.

Continue on with your daily, crybaby drivel.
Gtown71

United States

#305592 Jul 22, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should address that with your god who kills 1 in 4 fetuses before they come to term.
Oh and after a boy or girl takes their first step, do turn a blind eye to the childs struggle not to die from starvation. Approx. 15 million BORN, innocent children die each year from starvation, but you apparently dont care about that.
Continue on with your daily, crybaby drivel.
Life isn't fair feces.
You seem to think how God should be?
He says He is more concerned with eternity, than He is with this temperol life.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#305593 Jul 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't fair feces.
You seem to think how God should be?
He says He is more concerned with eternity, than He is with this temperol life.
Hey. G.

PRETTY quiet ..moon wants to see a pic. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,125,910
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Eagle 12 230,089
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 40 min litesong 1,520
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 57 min Bruin For Life 27,916
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) 6 hr Geoscientist 50
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr Some Parents Dont 453
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE