Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,308)

Showing posts 286,141 - 286,160 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Katie wrote:
"Kills trolls dead"? Yeah. It was cute.

:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You have more concern over dogs having pain than human babies in the womb.
Dogs are born.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell me pain is subjective so I have no proof fetus can't feel pain while telling me and others that fetus does feel pain. How do you know? You never supplied the twice requested C&P from that medical article regarding the subplate zone and its fetal development.
I, on the other hand, supplied a few links showing how the thalamus isn't working up to speed due to its lack of development.
"Dimmer switch"... You might as well admit the proof I showed regarding fetal brain development proves my claims correct.
Fetus is unaware of self/surroundings, incapable of feeling of pain due to immature brain development and an anesthetic-effect of the amniotic fluid.
You're still a deceitful punk. And your antics lost their humor years ago.
Katie V.: "Fetus is unaware of self/surroundings, incapable of feeling of pain due to immature brain development and an anesthetic-effect of the amniotic fluid."

What's interesting is the more science and technology advances, the more you are proven wrong.

Your purpose for killing babies isn't related to pain perception of the little ones, you kill babies because you have a chip on your shoulder related to YOUR poor decisions in life.

You try to get even w/ the world for your "hard life" by killing defenseless, innocent preborn babies.

You're pathetic.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a deceitful punk.
Katie V.: "You're still a deceitful punk"

Classy.

According to the article YOU cited from the National Institute of Health, I'm spot on.

So, that happened..........
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Dogs are born.
What does that have to do w/ pain perception?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I think all that IRS stuff was to get folks looking the other way - most of the organizations "targeted" were political fund raisers - hardly social welfare groups. And every single one was exempted from taxes anyway.
Samaritan's Purse may be a valid org, but I'll keep my help where I can see it working.
At first
Yes the ones targeted were those political groups,501. 527 ..unfortunate entities,spawned by election reform..

Just like the ones on the left.many of them who WERE NOT targetted.which means they were trying to mess with the election.

Mess with free speech..And if it's free speech on one side it should be free for all..

Just found out about the charities yesterday ...which is even more chilling ..

It's all a dangerous precedent...ask any of the Cuban refugees

As far as diversions go ..well this week the whole ite house has them for sure.

A,speech on the eve of hundreds of demonstrations..

If tempers get hot and people hurt ..who cares ..it's news,

Sorry but the whole thing is disgusting ..imo

I should block all the news channels on my tv..!!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do w/ perception?
Perception?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do w/ pain perception?
Dogs feel pain. Born children feel pain. You, on the other hand, live only to cause pain.

Too bad for you, that you're feeble, and have no success in that endeavor.

Next...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I've got the proof.
Well we can SEE your red hair ..Lol
Please don't pull.mine too hard

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

<quoted text>
That's right. And if Madame has 10 servants then Moon is envious.
Hey so am I ..She won't share them

It takes three just to do up that silky hairdo ..lol

Feathers. Pearls ..flamboyant woman

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>"Kills trolls dead"? Yeah. It was cute.
:)
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Ok this next is all good but the shave scene near the end SO VERY LUCY
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Only my hairdresser knows for sure....
Tee hee....
As it should be...

;)
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

O God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us.

We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us.

We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness.

By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.

We order now through our God Spirit that all evil forces on Earth Shan be removed and cease to exist forever in Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda's name---that they not hinder any longer our battle for freedom and Truth. We give the Lighted Realms permission to assist us in making this so.

We ask for your protection as we confront evil. We ask for your courage and wisdom as we act, and we ask for your power to accomplish our mission.

May our original Constitution and our Bill of Rights be so re-established in the Republic of the United States of America. May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land. May we again become "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all." We walk in faith, believing that this shall be done.

Fill this land and our world with your Spirit of Love, and Hope, and Peace, and Joy. This is our prayer to our God-Spirit within us, to God Aton of Light. We pray this in the name of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda---and in Heaven's sequence. Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!

(Updated July 20, 2013)

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/spiri ...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey so am I ..She won't share them
It takes three just to do up that silky hairdo ..lol
Feathers. Pearls ..flamboyant woman
Could they do something with my hair maybe? It's frizz weather you know.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

A PRAYER FOR AMERICA wrote:
May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land....
This ain't no damned theocracy. If that's what you want, there are plenty to pick from - Afghanistan leaps immediately to mind.
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA wrote:
Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!
(Updated July 20, 2013)
If you believe "God" to be omnipotent, you must also believe that His will IS being done - which makes the rest of your prayer a sacrilege.

Have a nice day.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Could they do something with my hair maybe? It's frizz weather you know.
I can ask but she keeps them in HER WING of the house .

Won't share at all!!!

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> This ain't no damned theocracy. If that's what you want, there are plenty to pick from - Afghanistan leaps immediately to mind.
<quoted text>If you believe "God" to be omnipotent, you must also believe that His will IS being done - which makes the rest of your prayer a sacrilege.
Have a nice day.
These people ..trying to find out..Indian?? Outer space aliens .....involved with bell ringers..??

No idea
But their leader thinks he is Jesus ..returned ..I think called San anda

And something about Crystals of Light .

Very confusing..

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> This ain't no damned theocracy. If that's what you want, there are plenty to pick from - Afghanistan leaps immediately to mind.
<quoted text>If you believe "God" to be omnipotent, you must also believe that His will IS being done - which makes the rest of your prayer a sacrilege.
Have a nice day.
The fact is this is a theocracy and we were founded as such. The fact your kind has managed to erode it in such things as our schools and government does not change the fact. If you want an atheist government go to one. N Korea comes to mind.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Perception?
Reality!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is this is a theocracy and we were founded as such. The fact your kind has managed to erode it in such things as our schools and government does not change the fact. If you want an atheist government go to one. N Korea comes to mind.
No thanks - I believe I'll stay here in the DEMOCRACY of the United States.

If you think this country was founded as a theocracy, you must have been home-schooled by a fundie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 286,141 - 286,160 of303,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,033,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min Just Think 216,186
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr usc steve 26,071
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Mon Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Mon Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••