Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,307)

Showing posts 286,121 - 286,140 of305,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to live in a county ruled by religion, get out of my USA, and move to Iran. We're not theocracy, and YOUR religion doesn't apply to all of us. We have freedom of religion here. If you're so unhappy with that, leave.
Not sure what religion that is. Looked up some of the terms. Confusing ..aliens..bell ringers..

Anyway we do nit live in a theocracy and no real person of faith wants ONE....whose faith would the STATE PICK..

I'd have to change..be one Catholic..Muslim ..Jewish???

Or atheist. They even have churches now !!

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is this is a theocracy and we were founded as such. The fact your kind has managed to erode it in such things as our schools and government does not change the fact. If you want an atheist government go to one. N Korea comes to mind.
Y oh are so wrong..if th as t was true we e would all go to WHICH CHURCH .

THAT ANTON whatever CHURCH ...the Atheist CHURCH..the CATHOLUC Church .
A,Jewish synagogue or a mosque??

I like my own church ..Thanks so much ILL decline .

GOD GAVE us free will ..the Stte can do likewise

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I believe you're right. Well then, he definitely is not getting any more of my attention.
Good idea.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Become a n ordained minister..

http://firstchurchofatheism.com/

And they say it's not a RELIGION.

So many links,now

“Reality is better than truth.”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

You know, if you take a civics class, obey the law, mind your own business, and decide not to be a douchebag, religion's completely irrelevant.
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA wrote:
O God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us.
We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us.
We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness.
By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.
We order now through our God Spirit that all evil forces on Earth Shan be removed and cease to exist forever in Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda's name---that they not hinder any longer our battle for freedom and Truth. We give the Lighted Realms permission to assist us in making this so.
We ask for your protection as we confront evil. We ask for your courage and wisdom as we act, and we ask for your power to accomplish our mission.
May our original Constitution and our Bill of Rights be so re-established in the Republic of the United States of America. May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land. May we again become "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all." We walk in faith, believing that this shall be done.
Fill this land and our world with your Spirit of Love, and Hope, and Peace, and Joy. This is our prayer to our God-Spirit within us, to God Aton of Light. We pray this in the name of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda---and in Heaven's sequence. Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!
(Updated July 20, 2013)
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/spiri ...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
So many links,now
Bizarre.

I was at first going to declare this a joke, expecting it to have been published in 'The Onion' or some other satirical publication....but lo and behold, there is actually an atheist church.

Talk about your oxymorons....

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

<quoted text>The fact is this is a theocracy and we were founded as such. The fact your kind has managed to erode it in such things as our schools and government does not change the fact. If you want an atheist government go to one. N Korea comes to mind.
Your knowledge of this country's history, its founding, and its religious affiliations are next to nil if you believe we were founded as a "theocracy."

If in fact, we were, what is the religion that the "State" requires everyone to believe in...?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can ask but she keeps them in HER WING of the house .
Won't share at all!!!
Oh how gauche!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He's usually registered. I think the full screen name was Doc Holliday. Troll-like, just wanted to argue. I stopped reading his post ages ago. Others stopped paying him much mind. So, seems like he took another name to get attention. At least it sure seems like him.
It's very much his posting style, including his keen use of the English language.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Why would a theocracy put into the constitution an amendment FORBIDDING establishment of religion?

Read the treaty of tripoli, if you can.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was NOT ALL POPES,are worthy to success Peter .
They weren't
That's the truth .
The Borgias come to mind.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Fran Drescher has the most annoying voice on the planet - perhaps in the solar system - and I never thought that show was the least bit funny.
Which charity are you talking about?
I loathed that show. Her voice was like nails on a blackboard.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought there might be a silver lining around the NR cloud.
Maybe not...
The only "silver" around that mistake is his mom's vibrator.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Atheism isn't a religion, but it must be treated like one under the law. Why shouldn't atheists have the same authority and powers as the clergy?
RoSesz wrote:
So many links,now

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Borgias come to mind.
An example I use often ..ONKY to show..the election process is not per cent.

The poor who did not excommunicated those who took part in the Inquisition is another.
INNOCENT ..I think

Came before Borgia

I always,give credit to John Paul for TRYING to reconcile with the people's,sinned a against by the Church ...it was a,really unprecedented thing..a lot in the Church thought it was nit a good thing ...But if any man has done more to bring people back to the CHURCH. I haven't heard of them

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Atheism isn't a religion, but it must be treated like one under the law. Why shouldn't atheists have the same authority and powers as the clergy?
<quoted text>
Didn't say they shouldn't ..But s Tory PETER they HSVE..well some have the same devotion to their belief as any religion ..That to me means they are,one .

Especially if they act like one with Churches etc..

A religion is basically s belief system ..they have a belief in NO GOD.

And as in the military they are asking to be treated as,one..so to me they are..
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
These people ..trying to find out..Indian?? Outer space aliens .....involved with bell ringers..??
No idea
But their leader thinks he is Jesus ..returned ..I think called San anda
And something about Crystals of Light .

Very confusing..
like this post

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I loathed that show. Her voice was like nails on a blackboard.
I posted a link had the shaving cream scene in it...She out Lucy d

LUCY with that one ..a nd she can talk normally l..I love the Nanny

BTW,sent you 2 messages..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
like this post
Well then it's a free country..worship.at that Anton Church ..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Bizarre.
I was at first going to declare this a joke, expecting it to have been published in 'The Onion' or some other satirical publication....but lo and behold, there is actually an atheist church.
Talk about your oxymorons....
I have thought fir a long time SOME of them are so devoted it is the same as a religion ..lo and behold ..they want to be treated as one .

And that is nit the ONLY link I found.

They sing kind of hymns and every thing.

IMO.they are a religion ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 286,121 - 286,140 of305,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 223,898
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,077,537
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,639
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••