Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,953
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#305427 Jul 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Only my hairdresser knows for sure....
Tee hee....
As it should be...

;)
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA

Hollywood, MD

#305428 Jul 20, 2013
O God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us.

We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us.

We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness.

By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.

We order now through our God Spirit that all evil forces on Earth Shan be removed and cease to exist forever in Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda's name---that they not hinder any longer our battle for freedom and Truth. We give the Lighted Realms permission to assist us in making this so.

We ask for your protection as we confront evil. We ask for your courage and wisdom as we act, and we ask for your power to accomplish our mission.

May our original Constitution and our Bill of Rights be so re-established in the Republic of the United States of America. May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land. May we again become "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all." We walk in faith, believing that this shall be done.

Fill this land and our world with your Spirit of Love, and Hope, and Peace, and Joy. This is our prayer to our God-Spirit within us, to God Aton of Light. We pray this in the name of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda---and in Heaven's sequence. Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!

(Updated July 20, 2013)

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/spiri ...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#305429 Jul 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey so am I ..She won't share them
It takes three just to do up that silky hairdo ..lol
Feathers. Pearls ..flamboyant woman
Could they do something with my hair maybe? It's frizz weather you know.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305430 Jul 20, 2013
A PRAYER FOR AMERICA wrote:
May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land....
This ain't no damned theocracy. If that's what you want, there are plenty to pick from - Afghanistan leaps immediately to mind.
Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!
(Updated July 20, 2013)
If you believe "God" to be omnipotent, you must also believe that His will IS being done - which makes the rest of your prayer a sacrilege.

Have a nice day.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305433 Jul 20, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could they do something with my hair maybe? It's frizz weather you know.
I can ask but she keeps them in HER WING of the house .

Won't share at all!!!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305434 Jul 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> This ain't no damned theocracy. If that's what you want, there are plenty to pick from - Afghanistan leaps immediately to mind.
<quoted text>If you believe "God" to be omnipotent, you must also believe that His will IS being done - which makes the rest of your prayer a sacrilege.
Have a nice day.
These people ..trying to find out..Indian?? Outer space aliens .....involved with bell ringers..??

No idea
But their leader thinks he is Jesus ..returned ..I think called San anda

And something about Crystals of Light .

Very confusing..

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#305435 Jul 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> This ain't no damned theocracy. If that's what you want, there are plenty to pick from - Afghanistan leaps immediately to mind.
<quoted text>If you believe "God" to be omnipotent, you must also believe that His will IS being done - which makes the rest of your prayer a sacrilege.
Have a nice day.
The fact is this is a theocracy and we were founded as such. The fact your kind has managed to erode it in such things as our schools and government does not change the fact. If you want an atheist government go to one. N Korea comes to mind.

“BY THE TIME YOU SEE ME”

Since: Jul 13

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

#305436 Jul 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Perception?
Reality!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305437 Jul 20, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is this is a theocracy and we were founded as such. The fact your kind has managed to erode it in such things as our schools and government does not change the fact. If you want an atheist government go to one. N Korea comes to mind.
No thanks - I believe I'll stay here in the DEMOCRACY of the United States.

If you think this country was founded as a theocracy, you must have been home-schooled by a fundie.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305441 Jul 20, 2013
O God Aton of Light, Creator of the human races, King of Wisdom and the One Source of all, we rejoice that your Spirit lives within us.
We forgive ourselves and our fellow men for our complacency in America in allowing this great nation to be over-run with evil. We ask your Spirit within us to forgive us. Many times we have done nothing, while Satan's workers in their attempt to rule the world have taken away the unalienable freedoms you gave to us.
We ask now for the Hosts of Heaven to come and stand against the evil forces. We ask that your Spirit awaken our Earth Shan people to Truth, and that they shall pray for this nation. We ask that all people shall begin right-living according to the Laws of God and Creation. May each individual be empowered to make a strong stand against the "lies" and darkness.
By working with the creative Power of God Aton within us, we believe that America can once again be a shining Light of Truth to all the world. We believe that this nation can be a people of right-living. We believe that this has already begun.
We order now through our God Spirit that all evil forces on Earth Shan be removed and cease to exist forever in Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda's name---that they not hinder any longer our battle for freedom and Truth. We give the Lighted Realms permission to assist us in making this so.
We ask for your protection as we confront evil. We ask for your courage and wisdom as we act, and we ask for your power to accomplish our mission.
May our original Constitution and our Bill of Rights be so re-established in the Republic of the United States of America. May the Laws of God and the Creation be established as the Supreme Law of this land. May we again become "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all." We walk in faith, believing that this shall be done.
Fill this land and our world with your Spirit of Love, and Hope, and Peace, and Joy. This is our prayer to our God-Spirit within us, to God Aton of Light. We pray this in the name of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda---and in Heaven's sequence. Not our will, O God, but in all things let Your Will be done. So Be It!
(Updated July 20, 2013)
If you want to live in a county ruled by religion, get out of my USA, and move to Iran. We're not theocracy, and YOUR religion doesn't apply to all of us. We have freedom of religion here. If you're so unhappy with that, leave.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305442 Jul 20, 2013
<quoted text>The fact is this is a theocracy and we were founded as such. The fact your kind has managed to erode it in such things as our schools and government does not change the fact. If you want an atheist government go to one. N Korea comes to mind.
You lie, we are no such thing, nor were we ever meant to be. If you hate this country so much, leave.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305445 Jul 20, 2013
Totally disagree..We were founded to ESCAPE a state Religion ..
Church of England and The RCC drive people out of their own countries

We,established. Freedom TO WORSHIP. God as we CHOOSE..

the idea idea of a theocracy was horrid to the founders.

Now some communities set up their own rules.

But the bill of rights..the constitution...allow us to practice our faith and to practice no faith.

Unfortunately some non religious people. people In those groups from Wisconsin travel all over to say any public display upsets them in communities they pay no taxes in and HavE had decades,long traditions

But NO we are not a theocracy ..

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305447 Jul 20, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks - I believe I'll stay here in the DEMOCRACY of the United States.
If you think this country was founded as a theocracy, you must have been home-schooled by a fundie.
No religious school or home school teachers this..

If the settlers,had wanted a state religion they would have stayed in England ..or other parts of Europe.

If it was not for them being PERSECUTED they would not have come

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305450 Jul 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to live in a county ruled by religion, get out of my USA, and move to Iran. We're not theocracy, and YOUR religion doesn't apply to all of us. We have freedom of religion here. If you're so unhappy with that, leave.
Not sure what religion that is. Looked up some of the terms. Confusing ..aliens..bell ringers..

Anyway we do nit live in a theocracy and no real person of faith wants ONE....whose faith would the STATE PICK..

I'd have to change..be one Catholic..Muslim ..Jewish???

Or atheist. They even have churches now !!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305453 Jul 20, 2013
Y oh are so wrong..if th as t was true we e would all go to WHICH CHURCH .

THAT ANTON whatever CHURCH ...the Atheist CHURCH..the CATHOLUC Church .
A,Jewish synagogue or a mosque??

I like my own church ..Thanks so much ILL decline .

GOD GAVE us free will ..the Stte can do likewise

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#305454 Jul 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I believe you're right. Well then, he definitely is not getting any more of my attention.
Good idea.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305458 Jul 20, 2013
Become a n ordained minister..

http://firstchurchofatheism.com/

And they say it's not a RELIGION.

So many links,now

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305460 Jul 20, 2013
You know, if you take a civics class, obey the law, mind your own business, and decide not to be a douchebag, religion's completely irrelevant.
(Updated July 20, 2013)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#305461 Jul 20, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Become a n ordained minister..
http://firstchurchofatheism.com/
And they say it's not a RELIGION.
So many links,now
Bizarre.

I was at first going to declare this a joke, expecting it to have been published in 'The Onion' or some other satirical publication....but lo and behold, there is actually an atheist church.

Talk about your oxymorons....

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#305462 Jul 20, 2013
Your knowledge of this country's history, its founding, and its religious affiliations are next to nil if you believe we were founded as a "theocracy."

If in fact, we were, what is the religion that the "State" requires everyone to believe in...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Thinking 232,744
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Emeem 1,153,352
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr LonePalm 2,660
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Joe fortuna 201,151
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web