Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,259
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#305287 Jul 18, 2013
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing Thankyou NR for such great posts!
Asskisser.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305288 Jul 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't believe Katie posted an article from which she concluded there exists no possibility that preborn babies can feel pain before 20 weeks gestation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
The article is clear that the possibility exists b/c of the subplate zone and thalamus.
What a moron..........
Is that so?

Then I'd gather you'll have no problem C&Ping from my link where it clearly shows the possibility exists a fetus can feel pain prior to 20 weeks gestation because of the subplate zone and thalamus.

You do know the subplate zone's function is for brain development, correct? That building neurons is a far cry from claiming those neurons are actually hooked up to its energy source and actually doing the job required of them. Right?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305289 Jul 18, 2013
It's http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ..my keyboard is temperamental on top of it. She knows and then says she is not being mean ..however someone on that other forum called her on it..imagine that
I showed hubby that site you gave me ..he actually laughed out loud.
Which is a minor miracle in itself..on auto correct.
.But I lost the link when I reset this thing ..????

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305291 Jul 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...this is getting to be a mess. lmao!
And get this,PLAYA SAYS she is the REDHEAD ..hussy!!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305292 Jul 18, 2013
We know what kind of person you are y your posts. You are a bitter bag of bile, consumed with self-righteousness and ignorance. You don't get respect because you don't deserve it.
yippeee wrote:
<quoted text>People can tell what kind of a person you are because you are on Topix 24-7. You can't possibly do housework or any other task. You have complained I have harrassed you and the others were mean to you too many times, yet you won't treat us with respect.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305293 Jul 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>"I can post anywhere on this forum and use what name I want...."
Like you, Rose can do whatever she wants and there's nothing you can do about it.
For all any one knows,I have 10 servants,..But the thing is if I'm here posting ..how dies one see if they are either here,or stalking .
I could be posting on 30 sites for all any one knows...
I Know Madame sneaks out and flirts ..Lol

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305294 Jul 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Thanks Peter ..see begging works ...sometimes. Lol

I had the Ellen site. That's funny too but these hysterical

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305295 Jul 18, 2013
NR just grabs terms at random...you expect him to understand them? Optimist!
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so?
Then I'd gather you'll have no problem C&Ping from my link where it clearly shows the possibility exists a fetus can feel pain prior to 20 weeks gestation because of the subplate zone and thalamus.
You do know the subplate zone's function is for brain development, correct? That building neurons is a far cry from claiming those neurons are actually hooked up to its energy source and actually doing the job required of them. Right?

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305296 Jul 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
NR just grabs terms at random...you expect him to understand them? Optimist!
<quoted text>
Got this from A k neo ..who has been.missing?? Unless a name change??
http://www.google.com/search...
Gtown71

Red Oak, TX

#305297 Jul 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...this is getting to be a mess. lmao!
A mess is the comfort. Zone for some of us. Lol

I'll. Narrow it down, a real woman must be 50 + at this point :)

Do you like bruce willis? Lol

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305301 Jul 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
A mess is the comfort. Zone for some of us. Lol
I'll. Narrow it down, a real woman must be 50 + at this point :)
Do you like bruce willis? Lol
Hey lol well that narrows the field ..Maybe ..Lol.

Madame is,way qualified...if you like her feathers she wears,in her hair.

And then me ..Lol brunette 50 plus. Woo hoo.

Unless MOON tears my hair out ..And that PLAYA. hmmm
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305302 Jul 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "building neurons" (your words) are described as "precocious" neurons in the article you cited. These neurons FIRE....action potentials are measured. Did you miss that part? What about the part regarding the thalocortical projections?
Please actually read the article before posting "layman's terms."
TIA.
I did. I asked you to C&P from the link.

You did NOT.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305303 Jul 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
NR just grabs terms at random...you expect him to understand them? Optimist!
<quoted text>
Thought there might be a silver lining around the NR cloud.

Maybe not...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305304 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And get this,PLAYA SAYS she is the REDHEAD ..hussy!!!
I haven't been called a hussy in YEARS.

I'm a stepchild, too..........

:)

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305305 Jul 18, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been called a hussy in YEARS.
I'm a stepchild, too..........
:)
Ok now I'm missing something lol.

Stepchild ..???
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305306 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now I'm missing something lol.
Stepchild ..???
She's referencing the phrase "redheaded stepchild".

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305307 Jul 18, 2013
Neurons don't do anything if there is no functional upper brain to connect to, and the upper bran is not functional at 20 weeks.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "building neurons" (your words) are described as "precocious" neurons in the article you cited. These neurons FIRE....action potentials are measured. Did you miss that part? What about the part regarding the thalocortical projections?
Please actually read the article before posting "layman's terms."
TIA.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#305308 Jul 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's referencing the phrase "redheaded stepchild".
Thanks,

Never heard that one.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305309 Jul 18, 2013
Honey, it's just smog. And when science is involved, there's an added ozone alert.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought there might be a silver lining around the NR cloud.
Maybe not...
Ocean56

AOL

#305311 Jul 19, 2013
yippeee wrote:
People can tell what kind of a person you are because you are on Topix 24-7. You can't possibly do housework or any other task. You have complained I have harrassed you and the others were mean to you too many times, yet you won't treat us with respect.
"Treat us with respect" meaning...WHAT, exactly? I suspect it means you want Rose to kiss your collective...um...rings just because you belong to the Catholic Church. But guess what, NO ONE has to do that, not me, not Rose, or anyone else. Don't like it? Too bad.

As to the amount of time Rose posts, it's another SO WHAT. It is ROSE's time, her account, therefore it's HER business. So she (or anyone else) can spend her time ANY way she wants. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,126,472
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min waaasssuuup 230,163
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 22 min Aloha 1,526
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr squeezers 458
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,929
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 22 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Wed Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE