Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,110
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
knit and stalk

United States

#305267 Jul 18, 2013
oh please wrote:
<quoted text> I am a busy person with a life, and I do post there, but not like you do. How do you get things done around the house being on topix so much?
Stop harassing Rose!!!!!!!!!!

She is a better xtian than you can EVER be!!!!!!!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305268 Jul 18, 2013
oh please wrote:
<quoted text> I am a busy person with a life, and I do post there, but not like you do. How do you get things done around the house being on topix so much?
And do you see what responses you bring out arguing Catholic dogma,here..well I take that back

Arguing The OPPOSITE if EHAT the Council said..

Up to you.

But please do not lecture me on what I do ..it makes you sound like some kind of stalker.
As you wouldn't nit see where I am posting.

Not dragging my posts from one thread to another if you yourself were not watching me.

Knit..personality..oh gosh..oh ..please

Mercy me..tempest ...whatever name you use .

There is a topix forum for each related subject ..

But go ahead...

And btw. none if those was from me ..just so you know

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305269 Jul 18, 2013
knit and stalk wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop harassing Rose!!!!!!!!!!
She is a better xtian than you can EVER be!!!!!!!
:)
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#305271 Jul 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "In layman's speak, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2... confirms what I claimed yesterday."
_______
You are so layman that you don't realize it does not comfirm what you said yesterday.
Try again.
TIA.
I still can't believe Katie posted an article from which she concluded there exists no possibility that preborn babies can feel pain before 20 weeks gestation.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

The article is clear that the possibility exists b/c of the subplate zone and thalamus.

What a moron..........
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#305272 Jul 18, 2013
TVnews

AOL

#305275 Jul 18, 2013

TBN's false prophets EXPOSED --$--

http://youtu.be/Ci7nCdbaM0M

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305276 Jul 18, 2013
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>You would never understand what Vatican II was all about, you can't comprehend deep subjects such as Catholicism. So you can't be gracious when you address me, you are a pathetic , stupid loser who spends morning noon and night on Topix. I can imagine your house and what it looks like . i bet your poor hubby has to do all the cooking and cleaning plus hold a job so you can sit and post on Topix. You are a faux pro lifer and you are a *feel good fundie* which means you love Jesus as long as everything is going your way . You quit the Church because you didn't believe in morality, you wanted to play around before you got married and the church calls that a mortal sin so you went shopping for a church that believed in contraception. You get after me, while everyone is laughing at you on the Catholic forum, remember, I post there and send messages to other posters by the way and they all agreed you are nuts.
SEND messages to other posters..And calling me nuts ..And lazy ..

Interesting post knit..

Lovely ..And so very Christian of you ..

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305279 Jul 18, 2013
I heart Conley wrote:
<quoted text>Its truthful, so, it is.
Knit you know nothing of my home life .

You are a harasser as is evident by your lovely post ..

You have harassed me since I got on here and now admit to messaging other saying I'm nuts.

just lovely ...
Group Focus

Danielson, CT

#305282 Jul 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't believe Katie posted an article from which she concluded there exists no possibility that preborn babies can feel pain before 20 weeks gestation.
The article is clear that the possibility exists b/c of the subplate zone and thalamus.
What a moron..........
Interesting read. Thanks!

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305283 Jul 18, 2013
Group Focus wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting read. Thanks!
Too much info for this brain

Now this I get

http://www.google.com/search...

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305284 Jul 18, 2013
yippeee wrote:
<quoted text>People can tell what kind of a person you are because you are on Topix 24-7. You can't possibly do housework or any other task. You have complained I have harrassed you and the others were mean to you too many times, yet you won't treat us with respect.
And lol who am I posting to ???

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#305285 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
MOOON. Lol ..You said he was mine ..it Madame,..Now,I forgot
And we made poor Spooner jealous,on top of it ..Lol
They are friends.
Oh...this is getting to be a mess. lmao!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#305286 Jul 18, 2013
yippeee wrote:
<quoted text>People can tell what kind of a person you are because you are on Topix 24-7. You can't possibly do housework or any other task. You have complained I have harrassed you and the others were mean to you too many times, yet you won't treat us with respect.
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>"I can post anywhere on this forum and use what name I want...."

Like you, Rose can do whatever she wants and there's nothing you can do about it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#305287 Jul 18, 2013
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing Thankyou NR for such great posts!
Asskisser.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305288 Jul 18, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron..........
Is that so?

Then I'd gather you'll have no problem C&Ping from my link where it clearly shows the possibility exists a fetus can feel pain prior to 20 weeks gestation because of the subplate zone and thalamus.

You do know the subplate zone's function is for brain development, correct? That building neurons is a far cry from claiming those neurons are actually hooked up to its energy source and actually doing the job required of them. Right?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305289 Jul 18, 2013
It's http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ..my keyboard is temperamental on top of it. She knows and then says she is not being mean ..however someone on that other forum called her on it..imagine that
I showed hubby that site you gave me ..he actually laughed out loud.
Which is a minor miracle in itself..on auto correct.
.But I lost the link when I reset this thing ..????

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305291 Jul 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...this is getting to be a mess. lmao!
And get this,PLAYA SAYS she is the REDHEAD ..hussy!!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305292 Jul 18, 2013
We know what kind of person you are y your posts. You are a bitter bag of bile, consumed with self-righteousness and ignorance. You don't get respect because you don't deserve it.
yippeee wrote:

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305293 Jul 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please wrote:
<quoted text>"I can post anywhere on this forum and use what name I want...."
Like you, Rose can do whatever she wants and there's nothing you can do about it.
For all any one knows,I have 10 servants,..But the thing is if I'm here posting ..how dies one see if they are either here,or stalking .
I could be posting on 30 sites for all any one knows...
I Know Madame sneaks out and flirts ..Lol

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305294 Jul 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Thanks Peter ..see begging works ...sometimes. Lol

I had the Ellen site. That's funny too but these hysterical

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 28,494
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Richardfs 233,181
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,156,210
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 6 hr yinefsfgd 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 23 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web