Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,861 - 285,880 of 305,077 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on La moon, atleast put up alittle fight, so I can feel like a Big Man for a sec ;)
Lol you go G ..

Think it's down to ..do you prefer brunettes. Lol...

Or redheads,
back in the day

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I believe we ought to save our children's lives, but not our children's children because I don't think children should be having sex
back in the day

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Why do I have to wear a seatbelt its my life and I have the choice to do whatever to it, don't have to wear one on a motorcycle do you? Or if I want to smoke meth, its my body. Or if I want someone to kill me, why should they get in trouble? It is my body right. I hate people that don't make any since or laws that don't make since for that matter. Why are not drugs legal if you can kill a baby in your body, or whatever you may choose to call it? Some people are just like dogs that chase cars, dogs that don't even really know why they chase you think? its just they just have to chase it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven help me it's frustrating lol.
Maybe she just wants me to be impolite ???
No, she just that stupid. She really doesn't understand that not all Christians go by the RCC dogma, which is really just rules made up by people.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop the Catholic bashing? Wait.... the devil will never do that.
The devil doesn't exist.

Still, I'm not bashing Catholics. I'm bashing YOU.
Spooner

Braxton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on La moon, atleast put up alittle fight, so I can feel like a Big Man for a sec ;)
G71, just how many ladies are you trying to get in your harem ?

You can't have them all, on every thread. Its not fair, my friend.

..........LOL..........

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, no one uses or recommends the *rhythm method* NFP is not that. If you think I am following you, well you are paranoid or you are narcissitic . I don't care where or how you post, you do not tell the truth, you are anti Catholic and have no idea what the Church teaches, none what so ever. Lately I am finding out you have no idea what the bible even says about things, you tend to believe what the pro aborts, atheists say about the bible. Maybe Christ is a fad for you and you have no idea what you are posting. I have been on the Catholic forum as long as I have been on the abortion forum. People who have had strokes do have problems with communicating and your typos are too numerous. There was no intent to be mean. Posters don't have to ask for permission to go on other forums. You probably believe they do.
Knit I bet I know my bible better than you as you folks have only had actual bible study ....nit the MASS..actual bible study in recent years.

Be t h a t as it may..the fact is on both forums ..why am I the ONKY person you constantly harangue..

FYI..I know NFP is some new fangled way to get around conception.

I don't care ..it has the SAME result as the old rhythm method .

You guys,have relations at infertile times of the month.

I do not need a class for that ..

Anyway please bother someone else ..or talk to yourself today ..

We have discussed your NFP birth CONTROL ...over and over .

It's CONTRACEPTION..

And Please You are being insulting by discussing my to you lack of belief in My Lord ..And my so called stroke you keep insisting I have .

If you are wishing that on me ..well not very Christian do you think

Tata

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
G71, just how many ladies are you trying to get in your harem ?
You can't have them all, on every thread. Its not fair, my friend.
..........LOL..........
I think he is flirting all over topix lol..

Hey spooner

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text> You got to be joking, if you knew about what Christ taught, you would automatically figure it out.
Sure as hell hasn't worked in your case, has it...?

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil doesn't exist.
Still, I'm not bashing Catholics. I'm bashing YOU.
She keeps putting words in Jesus mouth .

And doing His job of judging who is and is not Christian .

I don't get it ..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure as hell hasn't worked in your case, has it...?
G m playa...And sigh .
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Knit I bet I know my bible better than you as you folks have only had actual bible study ....nit the MASS..actual bible study in recent years.
Be t h a t as it may..the fact is on both forums ..why am I the ONKY person you constantly harangue..
FYI..I know NFP is some new fangled way to get around conception.
I don't care ..it has the SAME result as the old rhythm method .
You guys,have relations at infertile times of the month.
I do not need a class for that ..
Anyway please bother someone else ..or talk to yourself today ..
We have discussed your NFP birth CONTROL ...over and over .
It's CONTRACEPTION..
And Please You are being insulting by discussing my to you lack of belief in My Lord ..And my so called stroke you keep insisting I have .
If you are wishing that on me ..well not very Christian do you think
Tata
Contraception means using artificial or natural means to avoid pregnancy WHILE having sex. There is no sex while practicing NFP.

Nothing wrong with avoiding pregnancy during certain times in your life.I had to a few times. But ultimately, the sex act between married couples should be open for life. That also doesn't mean that we "must" have sex when fertile though.

I can't believe that this conversation is still being discussed. It quite simple to comprehend.It's been explained over and over many times. I think that it's sad when former or non-practicing Catholics don't understand their former or present faith.

IMO this is where most misconceptions are spread like wild fire.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>Everything about contraception is a sin, everything. The act of selfishness, hedonism , narcissisum, self hatred , killing of the unborn, this is what people end up being using contraception, married or not. You promote pre marital sex by saying the kids are going to have sex so give them birth control. You are saying to these children its okay to disobey and be immoral if you have a temptation. Weren't you taught and hopefully taught not to give in to temptation? The children from Fatima said when the Blessed Virgin shown the children hell, they said most people go to hell because of sexual sins. You are teaching young people to give in to temptation saying its okay to use artificial birth control.
Good informative post.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Where does he say that?
Jesus said to Peter, the hwad of his earthly church "HE WHO HEARS YOU HEARS ME". He also gave the authority to what is "bound on earth is bound in heaven".
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven help me it's frustrating lol.
Maybe she just wants me to be impolite ???
Rose, it was your choice to reject the Catholic church. According to your *new* religion, you still agree that God forbids fornication, right? So for you to suggest to unmarried children teens and others how to disobey God by not getting pregnant is wrong.

MANY, like you said, don't come from homes that teach morals but that doesn't mean that it is best for them to be taught by a Christian woman that "if you're going to have sex anyway then at least try to avoid the natural consequences/results of that adult activity meant for married couples".

MANY have great success teaching the youth to JUST SAY NO by explaining everything to them. Kids need love and sound guidance not adults who have no faith in them.

Here is such an example to google "sex has a pricetag" by Pam Stenzel. She goes around to schools and has much success with her powerful message!

Check it out and let me know what you think

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Contraception means using artificial or natural means to avoid pregnancy WHILE having sex. There is no sex while practicing NFP.
Nothing wrong with avoiding pregnancy during certain times in your life.I had to a few times. But ultimately, the sex act between married couples should be open for life. That also doesn't mean that we "must" have sex when fertile though.
I can't believe that this conversation is still being discussed. It quite simple to comprehend.It's been explained over and over many times. I think that it's sad when former or non-practicing Catholics don't understand their former or present faith.
IMO this is where most misconceptions are spread like wild fire.
CONTRA. against

Testing yourself for fertility and AVOIDING sex when you ARE FERTILE

Is contraception

And birth control

call it by what name you like Sasssy...

ABSTAIN

FIVE DAYS PERIOD. SEVEN DAYS AFTER ..THEN PURIFICATION .

those were the ONLY days,mentioned to NOT have sex

So your NFP is in direct contradiction of bible teaching

And if you say the OT is no good on that I disagreed

I knit you in the Womb ..is OT.

AND I BELIEVE THAT ..don't you???

In the New testament there is nothing

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Rose, it was your choice to reject the Catholic church. According to your *new* religion, you still agree that God forbids fornication, right? So for you to suggest to unmarried children teens and others how to disobey God by not getting pregnant is wrong.
MANY, like you said, don't come from homes that teach morals but that doesn't mean that it is best for them to be taught by a Christian woman that "if you're going to have sex anyway then at least try to avoid the natural consequences/results of that adult activity meant for married couples".
MANY have great success teaching the youth to JUST SAY NO by explaining everything to them. Kids need love and sound guidance not adults who have no faith in them.
Here is such an example to google "sex has a pricetag" by Pam Stenzel. She goes around to schools and has much success with her powerful message!
Knit by my clear testimony and actually saying

It would be best NOT TO HAVE SEX ..MY LIFE WOUKD HAVE GONE BETTER IF I HADN'T. etc..

I think I make it quite clear what I think.they should do.

HOWEVER to compound the Sin with an Abortion is much worse than using contraception..IMO.

AS IT IS ENDING A LIFE already imbued with an immortal souls

SPERM HAS,no Soul..Neither does an Egg I do not produce .
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
*Purposely* avoiding sex during fertile times so as not to become pregnant IS a contraceptive.
It's really that simple.
You have no idea what Christ's position was on contraception. All you have is pure speculation.
No, you are incorrect.*purposely* avoiding sex when fertile is to avoid pregnancy. Contraception means that one is having sex and attempting (via artificial or natural means) to BLOCK potential pregnancy from occuring .

There are times when we should avoid sex. I had scheduled surgery and couldn't risk being pregnancy so I abstained. Nothing wrong with that.

I may want to make love when not fertile. That's okay. I may be in the mood when fertile. Thats okay. I am not FORCED to have sex when fertile. Your analogy says otherwise.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus Christ *personally* tell you this? If not, how can you be so certain that he does not/does accept contraception?
God gave the authority to Peter to make church rules. Don't you know anything about your Catholic faith? Your Uncle is "supposedly" a Deacon but you've never discussed your faith with him?.

Just my opinion but it seems that you don't really want to know tduth about it. You won't go before God and play ignorant that's for sure.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Rose, it was your choice to reject the Catholic church. According to your *new* religion, you still agree that God forbids fornication, right? So for you to suggest to unmarried children teens and others how to disobey God by not getting pregnant is wrong.
And that was the MAIN MESSAGE on that teen forum ..Ocean did a great job in talking about the price tag if teen sex .

I told MY SAD STORY ...

some kids have no beliefs,Sassy ..they do nit listen to NO NO .

FROM a religious standpoint ..sad but true..

I thank God profusely when I post that I have a son NOT ABORTED..to have a,part in His life ..

Certain people think I should just forget about that..But it US the main reason I came on here .

So I will not be quiet about it ..And you know what is,ODD. THE ONLY person who has suggested I do ..is..You know who.

Don't you think.it odd that a,prolifer. Is the only one who says my son WOUKD nit like it ..I should put it behind me.

I think it is a clear reason to NOT ABORT. make a different choice .

And NOT ONE PROCHOUCER has told me to keep silent .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,079,096
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 224,039
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 1 hr RICK SERVICE 26
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••