Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,293)

Showing posts 285,841 - 285,860 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean
I reset my kindle. Lost my bookmarks..
Can you post links to the teen site and misconception
Thanks.
It also won't let me use 2 sign ins on diff threads..
But I can control my apps. Lol
Scroll down to the title of Abortion Forum. Click on it. Go down to Saturday's date. You'll see it. Super easy, Rose.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Katie Does Not Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent ! First you play the memory lapse card, then the "inconsequential post" card, then the "use your real screen name" card. NOW it's the " there are more important things in the world " card. What excuse will you try next to avoid answering the question of how you could accuse someone of being a Christian who is in fact himself attacking Christians ?
What is excuse #5 bigot ?
Is this supposed to mean anything to anyone aside from you? Or do you just wanna see if I respond? If that's the case, why would you post to someone if you weren't interested in their response?

Sorry Charlie, you're not making any sense to me. But keep up the name calling, honey. You're really good at it :)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Martin luther attacked catholics. Christians attack christians all the time. STFU, troll.
<quoted text>
Excellent ! First you play the memory lapse card, then the "inconsequential post" card, then the "use your real screen name" card. NOW it's the " there are more important things in the world " card. What excuse will you try next to avoid answering the question of how you could accuse someone of being a Christian who is in fact himself attacking Christians ?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Martin luther attacked catholics. Christians attack christians all the time. STFU, troll.
<quoted text>
Y'know, it's f'n hilarious this doofus troll still doesn't have the capability to answer their own question based on the very post to which they've chosen to harass/respond.

The answer I gave, paraphrased, "My guess is the op is an extremist based on their obvious hypocrisy," or something to that extent.

That's it. I'd determined the op/troll was one of the extremists posting here regularly because they'd included Christians in their list of "people spending their lives on this thread" or something to that effect.

At the time, the op/troll was also spending his/her life here and familiar enough to've spent a chunk of their own life here to make such a determination.

How doofus troll missed it is beyond me. LOLOL
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
OoOooOoO internet "attacks". How will you shield yourself from the dangers of anonymous internet forums?!
Pete Not Bright

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that poster wasn't Martin Luther. He called Christians screwballs. He was no Christian.

Weren't you the poster that responded to someone who said that procedurally induced abortions were different than natural miscarriages by saying that most abortions were not procedurally induced ?
You're an idiot. No one pays attention to what you say.
Katie Still Not Reading

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to mean anything to anyone aside from you? Or do you just wanna see if I respond? If that's the case, why would you post to someone if you weren't interested in their response?
I'm interested in your response. I just haven't seen one yet. Only excuse making.
Why would you call someone a Christian who is attacking Christians ?
Sorry Charlie, you're not making any sense to me. But keep up the name calling, honey. You're really good at it :)
Not name calling honey. Just stating facts. You ARE a bigot. And you ARE a liar. You claimed you called that poster an extremist. You did no such thing.

Liar liar...giant granny bloomers on fire
Feces With Niblets

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
OoOooOoO internet "attacks". How will you shield yourself from the dangers of anonymous internet forums?!
Beats me. What's up fecal boy ?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

"Pete Not Bright"

talking to yourself ?
Godless Not Bright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

godless by choice wrote:
"Pete Not Bright"
talking to yourself ?

I thought it was pretty clear I was addressing Pete.
Are you also stupid by choice ?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Trolls are a mysterious species; we haven't performed enough painful, vicious research to understand their ways.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know, it's f'n hilarious this doofus troll still doesn't have the capability to answer their own question based on the very post to which they've chosen to harass/respond.
The answer I gave, paraphrased, "My guess is the op is an extremist based on their obvious hypocrisy," or something to that extent.
That's it. I'd determined the op/troll was one of the extremists posting here regularly because they'd included Christians in their list of "people spending their lives on this thread" or something to that effect.
At the time, the op/troll was also spending his/her life here and familiar enough to've spent a chunk of their own life here to make such a determination.
How doofus troll missed it is beyond me. LOLOL

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I didn't say the poster was martin luther, moron. And I'm the one who pointed out that most abortions aren't surgical procedures, so you're both a moron and demented.

You're also no one, since you in fact DO pay attention to what I say.
Pete Not Bright wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that poster wasn't Martin Luther. He called Christians screwballs. He was no Christian.
Weren't you the poster that responded to someone who said that procedurally induced abortions were different than natural miscarriages by saying that most abortions were not procedurally induced ?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll down to the title of Abortion Forum. Click on it. Go down to Saturday's date. You'll see it. Super easy, Rose.
Don't see it..Maybe Ocean has it to give me ..I click on forum for some reason I am getting all new York forums

I can't even find the Misconception one I started..

No big deal
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see it..Maybe Ocean has it to give me ..I click on forum for some reason I am getting all new York forums
I can't even find the Misconception one I started..
No big deal
Here's the link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T2AJ...

when I scroll down, underneath the list of active threads, there's a section on the left titled Related Topix Forums. Do you see that? Is the Abortion Forum listed there?

Am trying to help you learn how to navigate yourself so you don't have to rely on others for links.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link:
when I scroll down, underneath the list of active threads, there's a section on the left titled Related Topix Forums. Do you see that? Is the Abortion Forum listed there?
Am trying to help you learn how to navigate yourself so you don't have to rely on others for links.
Thanks for the link..I did look there..But the related links say New,York forums.

Among them is one about Obama being the best president ..

Anyway THANKS

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link:
And I found this one too...the one from the TEEN forum .
http://www.topix.com/forum/family/teenagers/T...

Great and hard story Katie:)

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Trolls are a mysterious species; we haven't performed enough painful, vicious research to understand their ways.
<quoted text>
Whatever y oh d o don't feed them after midnight or get them wet ..lol
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs do not dictate what happens after we die. Oh, and hell isn't in the bible but that never stopped you from misunderstanding your own religion and book if fables.
Your correct! Ps. I did the your thingy on purpose this time, since I know you like it. Your beliefs doesn't dictate the after life either. I say you should seek God, and ask this God what is what. This God will have no problem showing you anything :)

Oh, and yes -I cheated on my wife boo gclown :(

Next :)

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your correct! Ps. I did the your thingy on purpose this time, since I know you like it. Your beliefs doesn't dictate the after life either. I say you should seek God, and ask this God what is what. This God will have no problem showing you anything :)
At least you are honest and repented.

Too many just hide and do it over and over .
feces for jesus

Roslyn Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
YouR ok once in a while jonny

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 285,841 - 285,860 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr River Tam 216,889
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,034,084
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••