Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,003
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304964 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>From Father Glertich, personal aid to the Pope. "When sexuality is not tied with the virtue of chastity, which trains the person how to integrate the sexual desire within charity, then everything is rocked. And certainly we are seeing this once contraception became so easily available. We’re seeing, successively, the distortions of sexuality, and problems on the level of human relationships, of marriages breaking down, of a violent aggressiveness of women who are discovering that they are being abused as a result of contraception, and so they’re landing in an aggressive feminism, with rage against men. Contraception is leading to abortion, because it treats the potential child as an enemy, and if something goes wrong and a child is conceived then the child is easily aborted."
Personal aid to the Pope? Does that mean he wipes the Pope's ass for him?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304965 Jul 16, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your biased, religious-inspired opinion is garbage. Your posts devalue your religion and the human race, trollboy.
They're just the rantings of a lunatic.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#304966 Jul 16, 2013
Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>Everything about contraception is a sin, everything. The act of selfishness, hedonism , narcissisum, self hatred , killing of the unborn, this is what people end up being using contraception, married or not. You promote pre marital sex by saying the kids are going to have sex so give them birth control. You are saying to these children its okay to disobey and be immoral if you have a temptation. Weren't you taught and hopefully taught not to give in to temptation? The children from Fatima said when the Blessed Virgin shown the children hell, they said most people go to hell because of sexual sins. You are teaching young people to give in to temptation saying its okay to use artificial birth control.
I hate to tell you knit ..I am teaching them nothing ..we tried with our sites to discourage sex in a language they might hear..tried to tell them some things they may think on contraception can be wrong.

I also posted the SAD EFFECT that sex,as a teen had for ME .

THAT my Life would most likely been easier had I not .

It beats yelling. No no.

Some if anyone ever sees those sites...May nit even believe in God ..Knit.

My one purpose for actually coming on this forum in the first place

Was to tell my story and maybe make an impression on a girl maybe thinking of aborting

You have told me to forget it ..put it behind me and repent .

Sorry knit ..I have repented ALL of my sins..however still going to tell.my story as I did on both those teen sites ..giving thanks to GOD that I had a Son to find .

You want me to be ashamed..even said w hat would my son say...like your going to tell him

Please .

Do me a favor ..we have talked this to death...please post to someone err else for a change ..

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#304967 Jul 16, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay okay...he's yours.
:)
Lol ..Madame is,so selfish dontcha know :)

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#304968 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. If we are to live like Christ wants, we could never be for contraception, ever. o.
Really?

Where does he say that?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304969 Jul 16, 2013
Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>Everything about contraception is a sin, everything. The act of selfishness, hedonism , narcissisum, self hatred , killing of the unborn, this is what people end up being using contraception, married or not. You promote pre marital sex by saying the kids are going to have sex so give them birth control. You are saying to these children its okay to disobey and be immoral if you have a temptation. Weren't you taught and hopefully taught not to give in to temptation? The children from Fatima said when the Blessed Virgin shown the children hell, they said most people go to hell because of sexual sins. You are teaching young people to give in to temptation saying its okay to use artificial birth control.
So you're against NFP when used as contraception.

Got it.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#304970 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>Explain how NFP works, rose. You can't, you don't understand NFP at all. How could not having sex be a contraceptive? Contraceptives are used during sex. I guess you can't understand why pre marital sex is wrong. You know Christ would not aprove of pre marital sex and it is PURE EVIL promoting it to teenagers.
*Purposely* avoiding sex during fertile times so as not to become pregnant IS a contraceptive.

It's really that simple.

You have no idea what Christ's position was on contraception. All you have is pure speculation.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#304971 Jul 16, 2013
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
*Purposely* avoiding sex during fertile times so as not to become pregnant IS a contraceptive.
It's really that simple.
You have no idea what Christ's position was on contraception. All you have is pure speculation.
Hey. ladi.

Ahh it's definitely contraception ..that's for sure..

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304972 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You know rose, How could you be for contraception and ber a Christian, doesn't work rose. You are contradicting yourself. You won't follow Christ . What I posted was true, rose. Rose, you are being fooled by the devil and you are surely not following Christ by promoting conteraceptian among teenagers, not at all. Christ does not accept it , rose.
Climb out from under your priest and look around you every once in a while. Not all Christian churches are against contraceptives, Moron.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#304975 Jul 16, 2013
Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely don't get it, do you. You are too shallow to comprehend why contraception is wrong. I don't think you could understand what is written about contraceptives and the culture of death, you just don't have the mind to understand and esp NFP. Someone has to take classes and learn how to know when one is fertile and avoid sex which I really doubt you could comprehend with your simple little mind. You have been deceived by the pro aborts who I imagine are filling your little mind up with nonsense who will soon throw you under a bus. It is so sad you can't even understand what Christ taught.You don't understand people who use artificial birth control are selfish ,hedonistic and actually hate themselves.
Knit lol I know ALL about telling when one is FERTILE..
And now they even have ovulation kits.

We had to make due with temp charts

I do nit need a class on mucus..thanks so much for the suggestion.

GOD GAVE INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING FERTILE TIMES..way back before CHURCH science tried to figure out something to call the rhythm method knit.

He Said sex was to be had during those times.

Get this right knit.

Please ..I do not need anyone how to tell me about fertility.

Not them and not you .

Please enjoy your NFP. But call it exactly what it is BIRTH CONTROL.

YOU are controlling if you get pregnant or not.

And let me guess ..You are afraid to post to anyone else..
You follow me from forums still..though you left the other one

After some nice person judged you for telling me I might have a stroke because of my typos ..And posted to you on it .

I have been very polite to you ..

You can name BIRTH CONTROL A donut ..I do not care.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#304976 Jul 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Climb out from under your priest and look around you every once in a while. Not all Christian churches are against contraceptives, Moron.
Heaven help me it's frustrating lol.

Maybe she just wants me to be impolite ???
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#304977 Jul 16, 2013
Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely don't get it, do you. You are too shallow to comprehend why contraception is wrong. I don't think you could understand what is written about contraceptives and the culture of death, you just don't have the mind to understand and esp NFP. Someone has to take classes and learn how to know when one is fertile and avoid sex which I really doubt you could comprehend with your simple little mind. You have been deceived by the pro aborts who I imagine are filling your little mind up with nonsense who will soon throw you under a bus. It is so sad you can't even understand what Christ taught.You don't understand people who use artificial birth control are selfish ,hedonistic and actually hate themselves.
Disobedient.
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#304978 Jul 16, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay okay...he's yours.
:)
Come on La moon, atleast put up alittle fight, so I can feel like a Big Man for a sec ;)

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#304979 Jul 16, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on La moon, atleast put up alittle fight, so I can feel like a Big Man for a sec ;)
Lol you go G ..

Think it's down to ..do you prefer brunettes. Lol...

Or redheads,
back in the day

Johnson City, TN

#304980 Jul 17, 2013
I believe we ought to save our children's lives, but not our children's children because I don't think children should be having sex
back in the day

Johnson City, TN

#304981 Jul 17, 2013
Why do I have to wear a seatbelt its my life and I have the choice to do whatever to it, don't have to wear one on a motorcycle do you? Or if I want to smoke meth, its my body. Or if I want someone to kill me, why should they get in trouble? It is my body right. I hate people that don't make any since or laws that don't make since for that matter. Why are not drugs legal if you can kill a baby in your body, or whatever you may choose to call it? Some people are just like dogs that chase cars, dogs that don't even really know why they chase you think? its just they just have to chase it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304982 Jul 17, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven help me it's frustrating lol.
Maybe she just wants me to be impolite ???
No, she just that stupid. She really doesn't understand that not all Christians go by the RCC dogma, which is really just rules made up by people.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304987 Jul 17, 2013
oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop the Catholic bashing? Wait.... the devil will never do that.
The devil doesn't exist.

Still, I'm not bashing Catholics. I'm bashing YOU.
Spooner

Hattiesburg, MS

#304988 Jul 17, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
G71, just how many ladies are you trying to get in your harem ?

You can't have them all, on every thread. Its not fair, my friend.

..........LOL..........

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#304990 Jul 17, 2013
oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Rose, no one uses or recommends the *rhythm method* NFP is not that. If you think I am following you, well you are paranoid or you are narcissitic . I don't care where or how you post, you do not tell the truth, you are anti Catholic and have no idea what the Church teaches, none what so ever. Lately I am finding out you have no idea what the bible even says about things, you tend to believe what the pro aborts, atheists say about the bible. Maybe Christ is a fad for you and you have no idea what you are posting. I have been on the Catholic forum as long as I have been on the abortion forum. People who have had strokes do have problems with communicating and your typos are too numerous. There was no intent to be mean. Posters don't have to ask for permission to go on other forums. You probably believe they do.
Knit I bet I know my bible better than you as you folks have only had actual bible study ....nit the MASS..actual bible study in recent years.

Be t h a t as it may..the fact is on both forums ..why am I the ONKY person you constantly harangue..

FYI..I know NFP is some new fangled way to get around conception.

I don't care ..it has the SAME result as the old rhythm method .

You guys,have relations at infertile times of the month.

I do not need a class for that ..

Anyway please bother someone else ..or talk to yourself today ..

We have discussed your NFP birth CONTROL ...over and over .

It's CONTRACEPTION..

And Please You are being insulting by discussing my to you lack of belief in My Lord ..And my so called stroke you keep insisting I have .

If you are wishing that on me ..well not very Christian do you think

Tata

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min KiMare 201,178
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,154,268
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 2,691
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min Just Think 232,912
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin Nation 28,403
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web