Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#304932 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text><snipped> You just don't understand what contraception leads to.
Neither do you as you attribute WAY too much power to it. MILLIONS of women, a good lot of of them are happily married/in committed relationships, utilize it with no ill effects to their self esteem or relationships.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#304934 Jul 16, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do you as you attribute WAY too much power to it. MILLIONS of women, a good lot of of them are happily married/in committed relationships, utilize it with no ill effects to their self esteem or relationships.
Exactly ..gmail michelle

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304936 Jul 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ..gmail michelle
Lol I meant Gm. Michele ..ahh Madame lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304937 Jul 16, 2013
We already know their arguments don't stand up to the light of day.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We could try sunlight ..I always forget that one:(

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304938 Jul 16, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I hope we are still talking trolls,.I see them.as cowards hiding
Behind fake names.

Nit like lol.our names which of course are real..But you get the gist.

:)
Pete Is Just Plain Dumb

New York, NY

#304939 Jul 16, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I didn't say the poster was martin luther,
I didn't say you did. I just said that I was pretty sure the other poster wasn't him. You appear to have the same affliction as Katie. Read.

moron. And I'm the one who pointed out that most abortions aren't surgical procedures,
I know. That's what I just said you lunatic.
And you said it in response to someone who said nothing to the contrary.
Read !

so you're both a moron and demented.
You're also no one, since you in fact DO pay attention to what I say.
<quoted text>
Indeed I do. If only for the comic relief.
Katie Does Not Read

New York, NY

#304940 Jul 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't agree so long as your focus remains on the fetus to the exclusion of the woman gestating it.
She can correct me if I'm wrong but she supports abortion in the cases of maternal health and life threat so she doesn't exclude the woman at all. When it comes down to the fetus's life vs the mother she supports abortion as an option. If her focus was just on the fetus and excluded the woman gestating it that would not be the case. Your focus on the other hand remains solely on the woman to the exclusion of the fetus. You might be able to reach agreement if you were as considerate and tolerant as she.
Do you mind providing anything posted by me that would lead you to think I believe this issue is only about "kill[ing] them [embryo/fetuses] in the violent manner..." ????????
No where did I see her say the issue is "only" about killing in a violent manner. But abortion many times DOES involve the violent termination of fetal life and you support the right to do that.
THAT is what she is talking about.
Read !!!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304942 Jul 16, 2013
Back in the day wrote:
Be like the fetus they rip out sorry.
I have dealt with this. I had a ex sister in law that wanted my baby dead. She had aborted a couple from one night stands and wanted mine dead. I just couldn't help but feel like I was on Oprah, and this woman had been there glued to every episode.
But I want to know why Hitler was so bad after all he just ad some lawyers rewrite what life meant didn't he? That isn't bad, what's wrong with a whole country aborting a foreign people they don't want around. It sounds like freedom of choice to me?
All I can imagine is some rich man drunk one night with his congressman saying (Well I have this whore that's pregnant with about five other of my little harlots, can you make a abortion legal I don't want her to go to this illegal abortion clinic in this guys basement that uses coat hangers. I really don't want my wife to find out see is mad about the last 16 and they are getting expensive. Hey you can your lawyers like Hitler did and reword things and call the bastard a fetus and get some hippie chicks on dope and have them take of their bras, so the men will be heck yeah!) Does this click in any other persons head but mine. Or are these abortion rights people not nuts and I should tell my friends thats ever pregnant in the future and tells me with a smile, "I am going to have a baby" and then me say no you just have a fetus right now. Would that be rude and would they tell me..."O yeah I forgot, lets wait till it is born"? I am clueless here help me out? All these legal terms and Latin, I don't understand why our courts operate like this? Does anyone know?
Interesting rant you've got there...does your brother know any of this?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304943 Jul 16, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
It might burn them, though.
Karma's not a bad thing...

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304944 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. If we are to live like Christ wants, we could never be for contraception, ever. What I posted about what the priest said is very true and you are ignoring what he said. Out of the 100, there is a good chance most would abort , because using contraception, devalues oneself and in the end devalues all life. To be for contraception, then one is not doing what Christ wants them to do, go and think about this for a while, take a break from this forum and really think about it. Hate you ? No.
Why do you keep asking or telling me to get off topix ..it's kind of silly since you are Here.

No knit of 100 women using contraception CORRECTLY ..very few will abort as they will not get pregnant .

Knit I do nit have a clue what CHRIST says on contraception today. He does speak to being married for it that's true...adultery is a sin..

But people commit sin ..

However in the bible God addresses,fertility in the OT..You ate to have relations when FERTILE..only

Unclean otherwise.

5 days prior ..7 days unclean. Purification ..have sex.

So using this as a guide NFP is just as wrong as the pill.

It is birth control

But see as always..You confuse what GOD says is ok with what your church says.

Many MARRIED people use contraception ..including Catholics ..NOT..the pill..condoms..diaphragm .

It's a fact ...AND THST IS BETWEEN GOD AND THEM .

Personally I do nit use any firm of contraception...Lol .

But then I have no ovaries or uterus...

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304945 Jul 16, 2013
Katie Does Not Read wrote:
<quoted text>
She can correct me if I'm wrong but she supports abortion in the cases of maternal health and life threat so she doesn't exclude the woman at all. When it comes down to the fetus's life vs the mother she supports abortion as an option. If her focus was just on the fetus and excluded the woman gestating it that would not be the case. Your focus on the other hand remains solely on the woman to the exclusion of the fetus. You might be able to reach agreement if you were as considerate and tolerant as she.
<quoted text>
No where did I see her say the issue is "only" about killing in a violent manner. But abortion many times DOES involve the violent termination of fetal life and you support the right to do that.
THAT is what she is talking about.
Read !!!
Actually if the she is me.

I said all I am going to on late term abortion. For two days ..have it my best

It was changing no minds ..mine included. And making us get ticked off..which I DO NOT CARE FOR !

It's s forum..not WW 3

But I am yes in favor if saving the life of the mother ..removing dead babies ..And organs in ectopic pregnancies.

None if which I personally refer to as elective abortion ..

Delivery and surgery I'd how I see it..in a hospital not clinic.

If you wish to keep debating Katie..You two have at it..
newsphotos

AOL

#304946 Jul 16, 2013

Revelation's FALSE PROPHET ....In Plain View

feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#304947 Jul 16, 2013
Christ touches my privates wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. If we are to live like Christ wants, we could never be for contraception, ever. What I posted about what the priest said is very true and you are ignoring what he said. Out of the 100, there is a good chance most would abort , because using contraception, devalues oneself and in the end devalues all life. To be for contraception, then one is not doing what Christ wants them to do, go and think about this for a while, take a break from this forum and really think about it. Hate you ? No.
Your biased, religious-inspired opinion is garbage. Your posts devalue your religion and the human race, trollboy.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#304951 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>{snipped} Christ does not accept it , rose.
Did Jesus Christ *personally* tell you this? If not, how can you be so certain that he does not/does accept contraception?

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304952 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You know rose, How could you be for contraception and ber a Christian, doesn't work rose. You are contradicting yourself. You won't follow Christ . What I posted was true, rose. Rose, you are being fooled by the devil and you are surely not following Christ by promoting conteraceptian among teenagers, not at all. Christ does not accept it , rose.
Well knit ..oh dear..speaking for Him..yet again.

It IS a sin to have sex outside of marriage ..But many use BC while MARRIED.

Now if Birth Control..contraception is sinful ..then abortion would be a worse sin than BC

BUT make no mistake ..ALL BC then including NFP. would be sinful for married and unmarried people .

Abortion still would be worse..as it is ending life ALREADY CREATED and having a soul.

Contraception does nit do that.

Again knit ..good for you if your life there in NEBRASKA,is so great no one sins..

But life will not be that
Way until He returns

I am sure He will shake your hand for declaring who is and is NOT a Christian.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304953 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>Explain how NFP works, rose. You can't, you don't understand NFP at all. How could not having sex be a contraceptive? Contraceptives are used during sex. I guess you can't understand why pre marital sex is wrong. You know Christ would not aprove of pre marital sex and it is PURE EVIL promoting it to teenagers.
The Jews were given strict laws governing sex knit.

They must be not a t times of Mendes. And for seven days after

When they were then ritually purified...this would make the days fir sex at exactly the time THEY OVULATED..nit at the Times they were NOT FERTILE.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#304956 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>when Christ came, He fulfilled the Mosaic laws. Didn't you know that most of the Old Testament laws are cultural, and Christians are not bound by some Old Testament laws. Tell me how NFP is like the pill, does it prevent a fertlized egg(conception) from implanting? Tell me what artificial chemicals are in the woman's mucous. Tell me how not having sex is artificial. You have no idea what NFP is. Christ did say that premarital sex is wrong. You support pre marital sex amongst teenagers, this is pretty evil and a very serious offense against Christ. You support evil, YOU offend Christ more than someone who gets a hot temper and tells someone off, more than gossiping etc, just as bad as the sin of abortion.
Why would anyone eat an egg?

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304960 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>when Christ came, He fulfilled the Mosaic laws. Didn't you know that most of the Old Testament laws are cultural, and Christians are not bound by some Old Testament laws. Tell me how NFP is like the pill, does it prevent a fertlized egg(conception) from implanting? Tell me what artificial chemicals are in the woman's mucous. Tell me how not having sex is artificial. You have no idea what NFP is. Christ did say that premarital sex is wrong. You support pre marital sex amongst teenagers, this is pretty evil and a very serious offense against Christ. You support evil, YOU offend Christ more than someone who gets a hot temper and tells someone off, more than gossiping etc, just as bad as the sin of abortion.
I do NOT support sex before marriage. But it happens .

You keep saying Christ is against birth control .

I said the ONLY SCRIPTURE on the subject is in the OT which CLEARLY IS AGAINST NFP.

I personally think it is fine.

You are the one SAYING you quote the LORD.HE did say no sex without marriage ..But nothing about c contraception

on the subject on contraception you only quote YOUR CHURCH.

So you think my sin is greater than yours.trying to prevent abortion as opposed to the way u post here

Lol knit .

Do you really think He judges that way ..comparing sins..is that while a t the CC is teaching ..Lol I really doubt it .

I wish teens would not have sex at all..it's not good in so many ways .

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304961 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus was Jewish, but also claimed to be the completion of the Jewish Law, meaning it was no longer required by his followers. Read Acts 10 (and maybe 11). This describes the revelation Peter had which released the Christian Church from the kosher laws and allowed Gentiles to become Christian without also becoming Jews
You missed the whole point ...only in the OT dies God speak on fertility...

You can follow your church ..great .

Not all people do...

Contraception can and dies stop pregnancy ...thus stopping abortions .

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304963 Jul 16, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. NOW NOW Moon
I think the man is married.
But Madame saw him first กกกกกกกกก
Okay okay...he's yours.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,115,691
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 min none_of_the_above 1,143
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min I B Eagle 228,627
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 27,607
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr a mom 348
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE