Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,830
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304907 Jul 15, 2013
I didn't say the poster was martin luther, moron. And I'm the one who pointed out that most abortions aren't surgical procedures, so you're both a moron and demented.

You're also no one, since you in fact DO pay attention to what I say.
Pete Not Bright wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that poster wasn't Martin Luther. He called Christians screwballs. He was no Christian.
Weren't you the poster that responded to someone who said that procedurally induced abortions were different than natural miscarriages by saying that most abortions were not procedurally induced ?
You're an idiot. No one pays attention to what you say.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#304908 Jul 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll down to the title of Abortion Forum. Click on it. Go down to Saturday's date. You'll see it. Super easy, Rose.
Don't see it..Maybe Ocean has it to give me ..I click on forum for some reason I am getting all new York forums

I can't even find the Misconception one I started..

No big deal
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304909 Jul 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see it..Maybe Ocean has it to give me ..I click on forum for some reason I am getting all new York forums
I can't even find the Misconception one I started..
No big deal
Here's the link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T2AJ...

when I scroll down, underneath the list of active threads, there's a section on the left titled Related Topix Forums. Do you see that? Is the Abortion Forum listed there?

Am trying to help you learn how to navigate yourself so you don't have to rely on others for links.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304910 Jul 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link:
when I scroll down, underneath the list of active threads, there's a section on the left titled Related Topix Forums. Do you see that? Is the Abortion Forum listed there?
Am trying to help you learn how to navigate yourself so you don't have to rely on others for links.
Thanks for the link..I did look there..But the related links say New,York forums.

Among them is one about Obama being the best president ..

Anyway THANKS

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304911 Jul 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link:
And I found this one too...the one from the TEEN forum .
http://www.topix.com/forum/family/teenagers/T...

Great and hard story Katie:)

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304912 Jul 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Trolls are a mysterious species; we haven't performed enough painful, vicious research to understand their ways.
<quoted text>
Whatever y oh d o don't feed them after midnight or get them wet ..lol
Gtown71

United States

#304913 Jul 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beliefs do not dictate what happens after we die. Oh, and hell isn't in the bible but that never stopped you from misunderstanding your own religion and book if fables.
Your correct! Ps. I did the your thingy on purpose this time, since I know you like it. Your beliefs doesn't dictate the after life either. I say you should seek God, and ask this God what is what. This God will have no problem showing you anything :)

Oh, and yes -I cheated on my wife boo gclown :(

Next :)

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304914 Jul 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your correct! Ps. I did the your thingy on purpose this time, since I know you like it. Your beliefs doesn't dictate the after life either. I say you should seek God, and ask this God what is what. This God will have no problem showing you anything :)
At least you are honest and repented.

Too many just hide and do it over and over .
feces for jesus

Roslyn Heights, NY

#304916 Jul 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
YouR ok once in a while jonny

;-)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304919 Jul 15, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>From Father Glertich, personal aid to the Pope. "When sexuality is not tied with the virtue of chastity, which trains the person how to integrate the sexual desire within charity, then everything is rocked. And certainly we are seeing this once contraception became so easily available. We’re seeing, successively, the distortions of sexuality, and problems on the level of human relationships, of marriages breaking down, of a violent aggressiveness of women who are discovering that they are being abused as a result of contraception, and so they’re landing in an aggressive feminism, with rage against men. Contraception is leading to abortion, because it treats the potential child as an enemy, and if something goes wrong and a child is conceived then the child is easily aborted."
The clitoris does not wait until marriage to begin working, fella. If your 'god' had intended women not to want sex, he wouldn't have given us a sex drive. If he intended every pregnancy to come to term, there would never be any miscarriage.

If you don't agree with abortion, don't have one.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304920 Jul 15, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>From Father Glertich, personal aid to the Pope. "When sexuality is not tied with the virtue of chastity, which trains the person how to integrate the sexual desire within charity, then everything is rocked. And certainly we are seeing this once contraception became so easily available. We’re seeing, successively, the distortions of sexuality, and problems on the level of human relationships, of marriages breaking down, of a violent aggressiveness of women who are discovering that they are being abused as a result of contraception, and so they’re landing in an aggressive feminism, with rage against men. Contraception is leading to abortion, because it treats the potential child as an enemy, and if something goes wrong and a child is conceived then the child is easily aborted."
You may think abortion is easy knit ..I don't

In the first place I already know what your church says.

FACT IS if no baby..no abortion ...the mire contraception is used CORRECTLY as that link talks about..along with waiting on Sex.

The less abortions ...That is a fact .

And if we are going by sin..to me compared to abortion ..BC would be genial in comparison..

King if I thought women would stop having sex if they did NOT want a baby ...great.

But I won't happen in our life time ...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304921 Jul 15, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
What a bunch of melodramatic drivel.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304922 Jul 15, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The clitoris does not wait until marriage to begin working, fella. If your 'god' had intended women not to want sex, he wouldn't have given us a sex drive. If he intended every pregnancy to come to term, there would never be any miscarriage.
If you don't agree with abortion, don't have one.
FELLAH??

Indianapolis

#304924 Jul 15, 2013
Wait--feed them? Oops! I knew we forgot something...
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever y oh d o don't feed them after midnight or get them wet ..lol

Since: Jun 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#304925 Jul 15, 2013
I've always wanted Mogwai...
Back in the day

Johnson City, TN

#304926 Jul 15, 2013
I hope they drag these people in the streets doing this to babies, its sick! If you want to know why social security failed think about this. If those American babies wouldn't had been killed, you wouldn't have 20 million Mexicans sucking from it. You could go to sleep and think my future looks pretty good and there are good paying jobs. But NO, you killed our Social Security through abortion. It died with them! Just Imagine what that word means..., Social Security?
But now we get to see dog poo all at the park more and more each year. Watch all our women just be whores and rip there babies out if they don't want it. Man I love this country so much. Why don't they just rip the baby right out with their stomach too, life don't mean nothing and they need to appreciate what they preach right? There may come a time when people like me might be in charge and want the trashy women who just sleeps with anything and kills a baby like the "fetus' they rip out. Now do you want to rethink what life means. You people scare me that want death, bunch of freaks. I am well armed! O yeah if a woman has the right to do whatever to their bodies, why cant I put a little weed in mine if its my body? HYPROCRITES
Back in the day

Johnson City, TN

#304927 Jul 15, 2013
Be like the fetus they rip out sorry.
I have dealt with this. I had a ex sister in law that wanted my baby dead. She had aborted a couple from one night stands and wanted mine dead. I just couldn't help but feel like I was on Oprah, and this woman had been there glued to every episode.
But I want to know why Hitler was so bad after all he just ad some lawyers rewrite what life meant didn't he? That isn't bad, what's wrong with a whole country aborting a foreign people they don't want around. It sounds like freedom of choice to me?
All I can imagine is some rich man drunk one night with his congressman saying (Well I have this whore that's pregnant with about five other of my little harlots, can you make a abortion legal I don't want her to go to this illegal abortion clinic in this guys basement that uses coat hangers. I really don't want my wife to find out see is mad about the last 16 and they are getting expensive. Hey you can your lawyers like Hitler did and reword things and call the bastard a fetus and get some hippie chicks on dope and have them take of their bras, so the men will be heck yeah!) Does this click in any other persons head but mine. Or are these abortion rights people not nuts and I should tell my friends thats ever pregnant in the future and tells me with a smile, "I am going to have a baby" and then me say no you just have a fetus right now. Would that be rude and would they tell me..."O yeah I forgot, lets wait till it is born"? I am clueless here help me out? All these legal terms and Latin, I don't understand why our courts operate like this? Does anyone know?

Indianapolis

#304928 Jul 16, 2013
You should have stayed in school; you might understand things better. Did you impregnate your sister-in-law?

Hitler outlawed abortion for german women; that puts him in your camp, not ours.

Abortion was made legal by the supreme court, not congress, in Roe v Wade. "Fetus" is the proper medical term for the developing entity in the uterus.

No, your "hippie hick" scenario doesn't click in anyone's head but yours, and I suspect it's due to your heavy drug use.

If a woman tells you sh is GOING to have a baby, she is speaking truthfully (barring miscarriage) because the pregnancy will result in a born child.

Courts operate under the constitution and the various laws. Yes, they use latin terms because they are universally-understood legal phrasing.
Back in the day wrote:
Be like the fetus they rip out sorry.
I have dealt with this. I had a ex sister in law that wanted my baby dead. She had aborted a couple from one night stands and wanted mine dead. I just couldn't help but feel like I was on Oprah, and this woman had been there glued to every episode.
But I want to know why Hitler was so bad after all he just ad some lawyers rewrite what life meant didn't he? That isn't bad, what's wrong with a whole country aborting a foreign people they don't want around. It sounds like freedom of choice to me?
All I can imagine is some rich man drunk one night with his congressman saying (Well I have this whore that's pregnant with about five other of my little harlots, can you make a abortion legal I don't want her to go to this illegal abortion clinic in this guys basement that uses coat hangers. I really don't want my wife to find out see is mad about the last 16 and they are getting expensive. Hey you can your lawyers like Hitler did and reword things and call the bastard a fetus and get some hippie chicks on dope and have them take of their bras, so the men will be heck yeah!) Does this click in any other persons head but mine. Or are these abortion rights people not nuts and I should tell my friends thats ever pregnant in the future and tells me with a smile, "I am going to have a baby" and then me say no you just have a fetus right now. Would that be rude and would they tell me..."O yeah I forgot, lets wait till it is born"? I am clueless here help me out? All these legal terms and Latin, I don't understand why our courts operate like this? Does anyone know?

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304929 Jul 16, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wait--feed them? Oops! I knew we forgot something...
<quoted text>
We could try sunlight ..I always forget that one:(

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#304931 Jul 16, 2013
Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand, or won't. Maybe since you believe in contraception, you really don't follow Christ. You just don't understand what contraception leads to. You are pretty shallow , rose.
Knit

What you don't get..And I am trying to say this with sincerity

I would rather see 100 girls use birth control. Than 100 abortions

I do understand you don't agree..That is your right.

But please know this..I love Jesus,with all my heart .

And that is between me and my Lord.

Go's bless you knit..
I wish you peace in a world you may nit understand.

If you have it at home in your life..great.

But not everyone has the SAME kind of life or circumstance.

You have most likely been sheltered within your church and family
Since a child..That is great for YOU.

BUT not all kids grow up as you did..

LET ME TRY TO PUT THIS IN A CONTEXT YOU CAN RELATE TO

You can wish it pray as you choose..But there is a real world.

And in that world people have sex outside of marriage..sinful or not it happens.

Now compounding that sinful behaviour with then having an abortion..only serves to punish the child for the sins if the parents..don't you think?

Better these people NOT get pregnant ..And no abortion will hapoen

DOES that help at all.

You may want to change the world.

Pray for that by all means

But until God answers those prayers ..women are having sex and getting pregnant out there..I only want then to try to prevent it .

I know we do not agree..for this reason or some other ..you want to hate me.

That's your right..though not very Christian
..But whatever you feel

About me or ANYONE on this forum.

You would do better to pray ..it will do more good than
Getting angry on here or insulting people .

Just some free advice Knit..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nic 1,114,774
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Trojan 27,574
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min superwilly 228,531
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 24 min old dude 1,088
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 2 hr Carol 280
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 8 hr Brenda Stiles 338
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 hr El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE