Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,110
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#304884 Jul 14, 2013
WELL DARN .

I reset everything with this,and now cannot post with 2 sign ins ..one for each site lol

Oh well .

Figures..fix something and mess up something else
Ocean56

AOL

#304885 Jul 15, 2013
Forum wrote:
Pregnancy is not a punishment.
A woman knows she can get pregnant.
Some women are forced by men.
Sex is only for marriage.
The baby has a right to live.
Pregnancy IS a punishment, to any woman who doesn't want pregnancy or children. That's why many women use reliable contraception; to PREVENT the unwanted outcome of pregnancy.

As for sex, it is for whatever EACH person decides it's for. And procreation isn't the ONLY reason for having sex either. I'm very grateful for the availability of reliable contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
Ocean56

AOL

#304886 Jul 15, 2013
ladida wrote:
You do not know anything about my church so stop posting about it, K? You have no right to post about someones annulment. You keep on harping not to judge yet you do. Tell me what is artificial about awoman's mucous? NFP is natural, therefore can be used. NFP has no barriors nor does it kill sperm or unborn babies. There is nothing wrong with avoiding sex during fertile periods where as using contraception , spermicides kill sperm, the pill kills an unborn child. All you are doing is bashing the church, so please stop bashing my church.
Oh PLEASE, Knutter. There's nothing wrong with using the pill or any other contraceptive method to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy, no matter what your toxic church says. Obviously YOU have serious issues with contraception, so what. YOU aren't forced to use it, are you? No, you aren't. If you want to keep on popping out kids until you hit menopause, that's YOUR burden. I'm very thankful that it isn't mine.

As for the "bashing your church" nonsense, here's another little fact for you; NO church is protected from verbal criticism, including the Catholic Church. Your toxic church can't torture and murder people for so-called "heresy" (criticism of church's policies or doctrines) any longer, which I'm sure sucks for you. But that's just too bad. A person can verbally criticize your church or any other church all he/she wants. Whether you like that or not is irrelevant.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#304887 Jul 15, 2013
ladida wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is trashing my church and please stop it. Stop with the false statements about mu Church. You don't know. Your post is nothing but nonsense.
Usually piggy peggy has problems spelling you're the correct way and lashes out when someone is critical of "your church". Is that you knutterbutter?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304888 Jul 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually piggy peggy has problems spelling you're the correct way and lashes out when someone is critical of "your church". Is that you knutterbutter?
Yes, indeed it is her.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#304889 Jul 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lady, yea I at times speak out on this topic, and will try and reframe, since most on here know where I stand. Just to be very clear, I truly believe many catholics will go to heaven, but very few priest or popes.
There is just something about reducing the one and only God of the Universe to a vanilla wafer,that just really bugs me.
I've thought alot about many issues that stir the people. Like the prison job.
We must have laws,but at the same time, the "only " thing that seperates me from those in prison, is I was not caught.
The only thing that seperates me from those headed to Hell, is Gods grace.:)
Your beliefs do not dictate what happens after we die. Oh, and hell isn't in the bible but that never stopped you from misunderstanding your own religion and book if fables.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#304890 Jul 15, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. NOW NOW Moon
I think the man is married.
But Madame saw him first กกกกกกกกก
Gtowns cheated on his wife. You can be his next mistress.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#304892 Jul 15, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy IS a punishment, to any woman who doesn't want pregnancy or children. That's why many women use reliable contraception; to PREVENT the unwanted outcome of pregnancy.
As for sex, it is for whatever EACH person decides it's for. And procreation isn't the ONLY reason for having sex either. I'm very grateful for the availability of reliable contraception that has kept me pregnancy-FREE the last 15+ years. I so love NOT being pregnant.
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
Ocean

I reset my kindle. Lost my bookmarks..

Can you post links to the teen site and misconception

Thanks.

It also won't let me use 2 sign ins on diff threads..
But I can control my apps. Lol
Katie Does Not Read

United States

#304894 Jul 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wah wah wah!!
There are 2 kids dead today because of older siblings and a girl left for dead by a teenager.
You think your words above have any meaning for anyone besides you?
I don't give a sh*t what you think of me. Especially when you can't even post under the SN people would you know you as. You call me liar and bigot without having the first clue.
Grow the hell up and do something worthwhile with your life.
Excellent ! First you play the memory lapse card, then the "inconsequential post" card, then the "use your real screen name" card. NOW it's the " there are more important things in the world " card. What excuse will you try next to avoid answering the question of how you could accuse someone of being a Christian who is in fact himself attacking Christians ?
What is excuse #5 bigot ?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304895 Jul 15, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean
I reset my kindle. Lost my bookmarks..
Can you post links to the teen site and misconception
Thanks.
It also won't let me use 2 sign ins on diff threads..
But I can control my apps. Lol
Scroll down to the title of Abortion Forum. Click on it. Go down to Saturday's date. You'll see it. Super easy, Rose.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304896 Jul 15, 2013
Katie Does Not Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent ! First you play the memory lapse card, then the "inconsequential post" card, then the "use your real screen name" card. NOW it's the " there are more important things in the world " card. What excuse will you try next to avoid answering the question of how you could accuse someone of being a Christian who is in fact himself attacking Christians ?
Is this supposed to mean anything to anyone aside from you? Or do you just wanna see if I respond? If that's the case, why would you post to someone if you weren't interested in their response?

Sorry Charlie, you're not making any sense to me. But keep up the name calling, honey. You're really good at it :)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304897 Jul 15, 2013
Martin luther attacked catholics. Christians attack christians all the time. STFU, troll.
<quoted text>
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304898 Jul 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Martin luther attacked catholics. Christians attack christians all the time. STFU, troll.
<quoted text>
Y'know, it's f'n hilarious this doofus troll still doesn't have the capability to answer their own question based on the very post to which they've chosen to harass/respond.

The answer I gave, paraphrased, "My guess is the op is an extremist based on their obvious hypocrisy," or something to that extent.

That's it. I'd determined the op/troll was one of the extremists posting here regularly because they'd included Christians in their list of "people spending their lives on this thread" or something to that effect.

At the time, the op/troll was also spending his/her life here and familiar enough to've spent a chunk of their own life here to make such a determination.

How doofus troll missed it is beyond me. LOLOL
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#304899 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
OoOooOoO internet "attacks". How will you shield yourself from the dangers of anonymous internet forums?!
Pete Not Bright

New York, NY

#304900 Jul 15, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure that poster wasn't Martin Luther. He called Christians screwballs. He was no Christian.

Weren't you the poster that responded to someone who said that procedurally induced abortions were different than natural miscarriages by saying that most abortions were not procedurally induced ?
You're an idiot. No one pays attention to what you say.
Katie Still Not Reading

New York, NY

#304901 Jul 15, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to mean anything to anyone aside from you? Or do you just wanna see if I respond? If that's the case, why would you post to someone if you weren't interested in their response?
I'm interested in your response. I just haven't seen one yet. Only excuse making.
Why would you call someone a Christian who is attacking Christians ?
Sorry Charlie, you're not making any sense to me. But keep up the name calling, honey. You're really good at it :)
Not name calling honey. Just stating facts. You ARE a bigot. And you ARE a liar. You claimed you called that poster an extremist. You did no such thing.

Liar liar...giant granny bloomers on fire
Feces With Niblets

New York, NY

#304902 Jul 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
OoOooOoO internet "attacks". How will you shield yourself from the dangers of anonymous internet forums?!
Beats me. What's up fecal boy ?

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#304903 Jul 15, 2013
"Pete Not Bright"

talking to yourself ?
Godless Not Bright

United States

#304904 Jul 15, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"Pete Not Bright"
talking to yourself ?

I thought it was pretty clear I was addressing Pete.
Are you also stupid by choice ?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304906 Jul 15, 2013
Trolls are a mysterious species; we haven't performed enough painful, vicious research to understand their ways.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know, it's f'n hilarious this doofus troll still doesn't have the capability to answer their own question based on the very post to which they've chosen to harass/respond.
The answer I gave, paraphrased, "My guess is the op is an extremist based on their obvious hypocrisy," or something to that extent.
That's it. I'd determined the op/troll was one of the extremists posting here regularly because they'd included Christians in their list of "people spending their lives on this thread" or something to that effect.
At the time, the op/troll was also spending his/her life here and familiar enough to've spent a chunk of their own life here to make such a determination.
How doofus troll missed it is beyond me. LOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min KiMare 233,182
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Grey Ghost 1,156,211
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 28,494
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 9 hr yinefsfgd 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Sat Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web