Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,847
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304837 Jul 13, 2013
How fortunate I am to merely be a promiscuous, gay atheist...I don't have any of those problems. What's WRONG with you heteros?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what happens to the lives of those who live a life of debauchery and loose morals (like you and Lala).
Dead babies, divorces, STDs, loneliness, emptiness, alcohol abuse, depression, trouble w/ relationships and holding a job, lostness, low self-esteem, etc.
No thanks.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#304838 Jul 13, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
A smooth cortex is equivalent to a dead hard drive. You might have the most up-to-date programs installed, but these can do absolutely nothing if your computer isn't capable of processing it.
You need to review subplate zone. Don't discount thalamus' involvement.

Keep up.

Thanks.
Gtown71

United States

#304839 Jul 13, 2013
ladida wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know anything about my church so stop posting about it, K? You have no right to post about someones annulment. You keep on harping not to judge yet you do. Tell me what is artificial about awoman's mucous? NFP is natural, therefore can be used. NFP has no barriors nor does it kill sperm or unborn babies. There is nothing wrong with avoiding sex during fertile periods where as using contraception , spermicides kill sperm, the pill kills an unborn child. All you are doing is bashing the church, so please stop bashing my church.
I'm. Sorry, but "your " church, was started by satan. "Your " church takes "all " the glory from Jesus Christ, and puts it on the backs of filthy men, rituals, repititious prayers, mary worship, baptizm for the dead, and damned. Money money money, and that's. The short list. Please consider either bragging on "your " God, or meet this God so you can. Believe this or not, all I say to you, is in love!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304841 Jul 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm. Sorry, but "your " church, was started by satan. "Your " church takes "all " the glory from Jesus Christ, and puts it on the backs of filthy men, rituals, repititious prayers, mary worship, baptizm for the dead, and damned. Money money money, and that's. The short list. Please consider either bragging on "your " God, or meet this God so you can. Believe this or not, all I say to you, is in love!
G I would nit say that..I think in the Middle ShesShe's got off track ..But her modern popes have tried for reconciliation eith the other Christian Churches and the Jews..

Any how,I feel many good Christian s are in all churches...And fir a debate on all this try

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...

Location hidden

#304842 Jul 14, 2013
ladida wrote:
<quoted text>You said an assinine remark about gay couples going to mass as couples. Don't you know we do not accept the homosexual lifestyle? why would gay couples go to church then? We accept the gay man or woman, not the lifestyle . Please stop making comments about something you don't know, please quit bashing my church.
Knit honestly I was just stating what I saw.

They weren't kissing in church

They were not ridiculing the EUCHARIST as those people in costumes did on tv..That was not good.

They were praying..They cane and left together. Just like many other couples.

KNIT..seriously ..if anyone prays in church it is up to God and them ..the state of their souls.

I only made the comment to you because you said there weren't gay people in your church ..It's not true.

Knit really GOD calls people to worship Him at the place they are.

And that is a good thing..Imo.

It's,His call ...Not ours ...

I think it was one of your buddies on the other forum who said the MInisters to all who come to her.

AND that is a VERY GOOD THING

Location hidden

#304843 Jul 14, 2013
ladida wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know anything about my church so stop posting about it, K? You have no right to post about someones annulment. You keep on harping not to judge yet you do. Tell me what is artificial about awoman's mucous? NFP is natural, therefore can be used. NFP has no barriors nor does it kill sperm or unborn babies. There is nothing wrong with avoiding sex during fertile periods where as using contraception , spermicides kill sperm, the pill kills an unborn child. All you are doing is bashing the church, so please stop bashing my church.
You bring up things about your church all the time..But you are right ..except for discussion on BC ..this is not the forum for it ..

But yo be clear ..I do not hate the CC.. They have dine much good in the world ..I live the nuns who helped raise me ..I just do not find my spiritual home there any more.

But we can continue that debate elsewhere ..:)

And that annulment was covered on NATIINAL NEWS,knit...it was,Nit private ...

If he is in heaven..God bless him...But he had done really bad stuff in his lifetime ..Nit the least of which was hurting His wife with the annulment ..But you are correct in that GOD will be the judge .

Location hidden

#304844 Jul 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How fortunate I am to merely be a promiscuous, gay atheist...I don't have any of those problems. What's WRONG with you heteros?
<quoted text>
Then I assume we will not find you in ANY church ..eh..

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#304845 Jul 14, 2013
ladida wrote:
Good Morning "Knit!"

Happy Sunday! ;

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304847 Jul 14, 2013
Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>The priest is married to the Church so.... he can't be married.
And people think that gay marriage is strange.

Location hidden

#304849 Jul 14, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning "Knit!"
Happy Sunday! ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fUspLVStPbkXX
Shame
Lol

That is horrid

Indianapolis

#304851 Jul 14, 2013
You need to stop using buzzwords you can't hope to understand.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up.
Thanks.

Indianapolis

#304852 Jul 14, 2013
I tend to smolder...:)
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I assume we will not find you in ANY church ..eh..

Location hidden

#304853 Jul 14, 2013
http://www.aish.com/ci/s/Zimmerman-Acquittal....

Good article

Hope there is no trouble incited by the media and the big mouths

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

#304854 Jul 14, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame
Lol
That is horrid
Aye, Milady, "shameful--or, shameless," and "Horrid," are perfect descriptors of myself luv.

So...how many times have you watched it?

;P
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304855 Jul 14, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up.
Thanks.
"The subplate is defined as a transient zone below the cortical plate and above the intermediate zone in the developing cortex (Bystron et al. 2008). It was first described in the human cortex (Kostovi&#263; & Molliver, 1974) and then in the fetal macaque (Rakic, 1977), carnivores (Luskin & Shatz, 1985) and rat (Rickmann et al. 1977). Marin-Padilla (1971) described the splitting of the earliest postmitotic cortical layer, the primordial plexiform zone, into the marginal zone and subplate in carnivores, a finding that was subsequently confirmed with birthdating studies by Luskin & Shatz (1985)."

<SNIP>

"Indeed, the subplate and cortical plate continue to generate spontaneous network activity dependent on the depolarizing action of GABA until shortly after birth in the human (Vanhatalo et al. 2005). The significance of this precocious development amongst a group of neurons deep in the subplate remains obscure at present. Further investigations of the gene expression, cell types and connectivity of the subcompartments within the large human subplate are required."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

In layman's speak, this confirms what I claimed yesterday. The fetal brain, during development, does not process any internal/external messages and cannot send/receive messages regarding pain or feelings. IOW, the fetus is unaware of itself and surroundings. Is unknowing and unknown no matter how you try to romanticize fetal development or personify it by transferring your own experiences onto it. Your complete fetal focus to the exclusion of the woman pregnant with it is what's unrealistic.

Location hidden

#304856 Jul 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I tend to smolder...:)
<quoted text>
Well just so you know..God welcomes you ..

VLAD smoldering or not

Btw did you look up the Saberhagen books.

I love that VLAD But he is moral..But also

Really hard on those he thinks immoral..

Some if the best books I ever read ..But it was years ago.

I also read that book where the answer was,42 ..lol

Location hidden

#304857 Jul 14, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye, Milady, "shameful--or, shameless," and "Horrid," are perfect descriptors of myself luv.
So...how many times have you watched it?
;P
Truth..I watched about half...did not like the kids be if in it ...But that's just me ..

Little kids singing about sperm is not to my taste.

I also hate see if them in any kind of protests ..just bugs me

“That rug tied the room”

together--did it not...?

#304858 Jul 14, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth..I watched about half...did not like the kids be if in it ...But that's just me ..
Little kids singing about sperm is not to my taste.
I also hate see if them in any kind of protests ..just bugs me
Fair point, and understand completely, yet...it's Monty Python luv!!!
:)

To be honest, they frequently went out of their way to offend the established order usually with the intention of highlighting the established order's hypocrisy. Then again, if you think about it, so did Jesus...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#304859 Jul 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"The subplate is defined as a transient zone below the cortical plate and above the intermediate zone in the developing cortex (Bystron et al. 2008). It was first described in the human cortex (Kostovi&#263; & Molliver, 1974) and then in the fetal macaque (Rakic, 1977), carnivores (Luskin & Shatz, 1985) and rat (Rickmann et al. 1977). Marin-Padilla (1971) described the splitting of the earliest postmitotic cortical layer, the primordial plexiform zone, into the marginal zone and subplate in carnivores, a finding that was subsequently confirmed with birthdating studies by Luskin & Shatz (1985)."
<SNIP>
"Indeed, the subplate and cortical plate continue to generate spontaneous network activity dependent on the depolarizing action of GABA until shortly after birth in the human (Vanhatalo et al. 2005). The significance of this precocious development amongst a group of neurons deep in the subplate remains obscure at present. Further investigations of the gene expression, cell types and connectivity of the subcompartments within the large human subplate are required."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
In layman's speak, this confirms what I claimed yesterday. The fetal brain, during development, does not process any internal/external messages and cannot send/receive messages regarding pain or feelings. IOW, the fetus is unaware of itself and surroundings. Is unknowing and unknown no matter how you try to romanticize fetal development or personify it by transferring your own experiences onto it. Your complete fetal focus to the exclusion of the woman pregnant with it is what's unrealistic.
Katie V.: "In layman's speak, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2... confirms what I claimed yesterday."
_______

You are so layman that you don't realize it does not comfirm what you said yesterday.

Try again.

TIA.

Location hidden

#304860 Jul 14, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair point, and understand completely, yet...it's Monty Python luv!!!
:)
To be honest, they frequently went out of their way to offend the established order usually with the intention of highlighting the established order's hypocrisy. Then again, if you think about it, so did Jesus...
Python was,never a,favorite ..But again that's,me.

And yes,Jesus was,very angry at the ESTABLISHED RELIGIOUS.

if you notice ..He did not give much notice to the Romans.
And that made some really ticked off as they expected Messiah to throw,of the Romans,

Mostly He did not like the Religious using the temple to cheat the little guy.

But if you believed as,I do that is understandable..They were desecrating God's GodS Tmple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Incognito4Ever 1,115,079
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min fight__on 27,579
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr none_of_the_above 1,104
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 228,548
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr PieceMaker 339
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 11 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE