Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,288)

Showing posts 285,741 - 285,760 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie..there is an old ..Paleo cortex ..That fights for survival
And a neocortex. That gives better brain function.
If t hat child is being killed killed once it has a brain it will try unsuccessfully to survive.
If a baby is born at say 22 weeks ..do they feel pain or shy away from the feel of a needle drawing blood for example .
I'm saying enough is enough ...
I don't want to see any elective abortion..No semantics please .
But if you cannot even set A20 week limit on t he chance that after that would be extreme cruelty ..We are never going to agree.
I hope it becomes law because it's cruelty FOR convenience..
Unless it is for the life of m o m or baby ..keep that baby in t he womb where it belongs.
Have you ever seen a preemie. How can y oh even imagine violently killing such a being ???? IN OR OUT of the womb .
"I don't want to see any elective abortion..No semantics please ."

That says it all. Whether or not you believe in the Religious Right, it believes in you. And counts on people just like you in its quest to turn America into a theocracy.

Besides, who knew you were being forced to watch other women's private medical procedures that merit absolutely no concern from you?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-437...
Please
Watch this video
http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-i...
If they move from your movement..reach out and touch..They Are Aware
Even if the fetus is aware on some subliminal level like you seem to believe (and insist others believe as well), it is over quickly, painlessly. Yes painlessly because there is nothing to process the pain. Nothing.

You treat the abortion procedure as something malicious, twisting the reality of it for whatever reason I can't imagine.

Try to take a step back and look at the whole picture. Try, for the sake of women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to see beyond the fetus.

The ACers here are fetal focused to the exclusion of women. It seems you are, too.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't want to see any elective abortion..No semantics please ."
That says it all. Whether or not you believe in the Religious Right, it believes in you. And counts on people just like you in its quest to turn America into a theocracy.
Besides, who knew you were being forced to watch other women's private medical procedures that merit absolutely no concern from you?
But Katie

I don't have watch to know it's,happening ...a child who has at the very least awareness is being violently killed ...

Not delivered early to save the mother's life in a life and death situation ..But purposely killed before removing its remains .

If it can move..touch it's face..umbilical cord..move in response if you touch him...it is aware. And J do nit have to be a member if a Rdkigiuis Right movement to feel empathy fir that child.

It's nit even religious .

People cry over pets for heaven sake ..I did.

That is not religious or a theocracy..It's plain and simple humanity
KATIE not a conspiracy..

We ..who feel as I do ..see them as babies

I woukd see them as babies no.matter if I believed in God or not.

I was agsinst abortion BEfore I became a,Christian

Yes I believe they are loved by God..He will care fir them .

But to.mske their last moments of life a torture of which they are aware..Is inhumane ..We treat dogs better than that!!

..But if we as humans can show no mercy to these. What kind if humans are we.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the fetus is aware on some subliminal level like you seem to believe (and insist others believe as well), it is over quickly, painlessly. Yes painlessly because there is nothing to process the pain. Nothing.
You treat the abortion procedure as something malicious, twisting the reality of it for whatever reason I can't imagine.
Try to take a step back and look at the whole picture. Try, for the sake of women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy, to see beyond the fetus.
The ACers here are fetal focused to the exclusion of women. It seems you are, too.
You are correct in that I really do not like ANY abortion But in this case we are speaking of it makes abortion advocates feel good to say it's painless. And rare.

I do nit believe it for a,second .

But since it is legal to abort ..in a purely e elective abortion..

MAKE up your mind earlier ..when there is NO AWARENESS.

AND AGAIN Not speaking of early DELIVERY .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

ladida wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is trashing my church and please stop it. Stop with the false statements about mu Church. You don't know. Your post is nothing but nonsense.
So you honestly think that there are no Catholic Gay people .
Who go to church.

Even your friends on the other board say the Church reaches out to everyone .

You think telling the truth is,trashing .

Ask your priest..knit.

If the CHarts gays,at the door.

I don't know how it is in Nebraska,
But here there are gay people in Catholic churches..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you are still wrong. Doctors would say you are wrong.
Doctors of what - philosophy? Not gynecology or obstetrics, that's for sure.

As far as what constitutes an abortion, there first has to be a pregnancy. If the woman isn't ovulating, as a result of the hormones she is using to suspend fertility, then she cannot GET pregnant, much less lose a pregnancy.

If you could fix stupid, you'd have started with yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

ladida wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is trashing my church and please stop it. Stop with the false statements about mu Church. You don't know. Your post is nothing but nonsense.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/can-...

Knit

Seriously there ARE gay Catholics

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

How fortunate I am to merely be a promiscuous, gay atheist...I don't have any of those problems. What's WRONG with you heteros?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at what happens to the lives of those who live a life of debauchery and loose morals (like you and Lala).
Dead babies, divorces, STDs, loneliness, emptiness, alcohol abuse, depression, trouble w/ relationships and holding a job, lostness, low self-esteem, etc.
No thanks.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
A smooth cortex is equivalent to a dead hard drive. You might have the most up-to-date programs installed, but these can do absolutely nothing if your computer isn't capable of processing it.
You need to review subplate zone. Don't discount thalamus' involvement.

Keep up.

Thanks.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

ladida wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know anything about my church so stop posting about it, K? You have no right to post about someones annulment. You keep on harping not to judge yet you do. Tell me what is artificial about awoman's mucous? NFP is natural, therefore can be used. NFP has no barriors nor does it kill sperm or unborn babies. There is nothing wrong with avoiding sex during fertile periods where as using contraception , spermicides kill sperm, the pill kills an unborn child. All you are doing is bashing the church, so please stop bashing my church.
I'm. Sorry, but "your " church, was started by satan. "Your " church takes "all " the glory from Jesus Christ, and puts it on the backs of filthy men, rituals, repititious prayers, mary worship, baptizm for the dead, and damned. Money money money, and that's. The short list. Please consider either bragging on "your " God, or meet this God so you can. Believe this or not, all I say to you, is in love!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm. Sorry, but "your " church, was started by satan. "Your " church takes "all " the glory from Jesus Christ, and puts it on the backs of filthy men, rituals, repititious prayers, mary worship, baptizm for the dead, and damned. Money money money, and that's. The short list. Please consider either bragging on "your " God, or meet this God so you can. Believe this or not, all I say to you, is in love!
G I would nit say that..I think in the Middle ShesShe's got off track ..But her modern popes have tried for reconciliation eith the other Christian Churches and the Jews..

Any how,I feel many good Christian s are in all churches...And fir a debate on all this try

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

ladida wrote:
<quoted text>You said an assinine remark about gay couples going to mass as couples. Don't you know we do not accept the homosexual lifestyle? why would gay couples go to church then? We accept the gay man or woman, not the lifestyle . Please stop making comments about something you don't know, please quit bashing my church.
Knit honestly I was just stating what I saw.

They weren't kissing in church

They were not ridiculing the EUCHARIST as those people in costumes did on tv..That was not good.

They were praying..They cane and left together. Just like many other couples.

KNIT..seriously ..if anyone prays in church it is up to God and them ..the state of their souls.

I only made the comment to you because you said there weren't gay people in your church ..It's not true.

Knit really GOD calls people to worship Him at the place they are.

And that is a good thing..Imo.

It's,His call ...Not ours ...

I think it was one of your buddies on the other forum who said the MInisters to all who come to her.

AND that is a VERY GOOD THING

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

ladida wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know anything about my church so stop posting about it, K? You have no right to post about someones annulment. You keep on harping not to judge yet you do. Tell me what is artificial about awoman's mucous? NFP is natural, therefore can be used. NFP has no barriors nor does it kill sperm or unborn babies. There is nothing wrong with avoiding sex during fertile periods where as using contraception , spermicides kill sperm, the pill kills an unborn child. All you are doing is bashing the church, so please stop bashing my church.
You bring up things about your church all the time..But you are right ..except for discussion on BC ..this is not the forum for it ..

But yo be clear ..I do not hate the CC.. They have dine much good in the world ..I live the nuns who helped raise me ..I just do not find my spiritual home there any more.

But we can continue that debate elsewhere ..:)

And that annulment was covered on NATIINAL NEWS,knit...it was,Nit private ...

If he is in heaven..God bless him...But he had done really bad stuff in his lifetime ..Nit the least of which was hurting His wife with the annulment ..But you are correct in that GOD will be the judge .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
How fortunate I am to merely be a promiscuous, gay atheist...I don't have any of those problems. What's WRONG with you heteros?
<quoted text>
Then I assume we will not find you in ANY church ..eh..

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ladida wrote:
Good Morning "Knit!"

Happy Sunday! ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>The priest is married to the Church so.... he can't be married.
And people think that gay marriage is strange.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning "Knit!"
Happy Sunday! ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shame
Lol

That is horrid

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You need to stop using buzzwords you can't hope to understand.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to review subplate zone. Don't discount thalamus' involvement.
Keep up.
Thanks.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I tend to smolder...:)
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I assume we will not find you in ANY church ..eh..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/Zimmerman-Acquittal....

Good article

Hope there is no trouble incited by the media and the big mouths

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 285,741 - 285,760 of304,945
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••