Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,501 - 285,520 of 305,185 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "It is downright screwed up, pathetic, and controlling. It's despicable!"
Not from the view of the unique, distinct human being in the womb.
Oh, that's right. You're not able to empathize w/ the most defenseless among us. You can't think beyond your own nose...
Antisocial Personality Disorder symptom.........
Just admit it, NR. You think women consenting to sex should gestate their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies as punishment for consenting. If in the process they turn to God and become productive Christian citizens, so much the better.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
::::))))))APPLAUSE BRAVO:::::::::)
And judgemental garbage on this ..And her is not just nuts..It's CRUEL
Lala made the posts, Rose. Reposting HER words is not being "judgemental".

She said "it" wasn't her.child/ baby and she STILL supports this evil as choice for others .

Good friends of mine regret what tbey did. They admit what they did to their CHILD and they do NOT support abortion because of it. They are now anti-abortion and fight for the lives of the unborn.

You are gullible and naive.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! I think you are half-baked shmeggege that resents the fact that women can/do control their reproduction. I also think, underneath all of your anger, you wish you could carry to term. Poor you.
Check this out:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/20...
Chances are excellent that you'll be one happier camper. It won't be "real", but you'll likely enjoy yourself.
Lol

I heard or read someplace that an embryo can grow on the omentun...connected to the colon

Not sure it could come to term ..But wouldn't it be a great way for men yo experience pregnancy..of course t her woukd be hormones and surgery involved..But I'm sure a really determined guy coukd handle it!!
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So? That's only bits and pieces of the whole spectrum of feelings LaLa has admitted to regarding her regretted abortion. You apparently prefer to keep things out of context in order to justify your extremist views of LaLa's abortion and therefor probably find it easier to ease your conscience of your dismal treatment of her.
I prefer to see the whole picture. Including how awful you, NR, K&P, and a few others have chosen to treat her.
That's one of the differences between you and me.
Katie: "I prefer to see the whole picture. Including how awful you, NR, K&P, and a few others have chosen to treat her."

W/ your typical Antisocial Personality Disorder traits, you demonstrate absolutely no concern for the innocent baby Lala executed. At all.

You're a mess.....

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Cruel? Discussing someones "unwanted, useless wad of cells" is "cruel"?
What a drama queen you are!
It was a "unwanted pregnancy that was ended" remember?
Grow up!!!
You say you know women who have aborted

Do you throw it up in their faces every time you see them

SHE REGRETS HER ABORTION ..

The posts to her and about her baby ..have been cruel
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not had time to read the entire thread. At what point do you define life? Do you use a scientific method or a religious one?
It's well established scientifically that life begins at conception.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 2 days ago, Lala expressed diehard prochoice views.
Sassy: "Lala CLARIFIED for some that she ONLY regrets getting pregnant...not her abortion."
Exactly. She won't accept responsibility for getting pregnant, either....she was just "so naive" dontcha know....
Tennis anyone?
Rose is fooled by proaborts on here. She ignores that they support abortion as choice. She thinks because they want to get abortion rates down that it some how compensates for the evil they support as choice.

If a rapist claims to be sincerely sorry for his rape on an innocent woman yet voices his opinion that other men should have a right to make their own choices as to whether or not they will rape a woman, NOBODY would take him seriously. If anything he would be mocking his victim even more.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "It is insidious when other women work to remove their own civil rights along with strangers all while claiming to care and love women and their babies."
You kill baby women.
Feminist my azz.
"Definition of FEMINISM

1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes

2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fem...

=========

"Definition of EQUALITY

1: the quality or state of being equal"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/equ...

=========

"Definition of EQUAL

1a (1): of the same measure, quantity, amount, or number as another (2): identical in mathematical value or logical denotation : equivalent

b : like in quality, nature, or status

c : like for each member of a group, class, or society <provide equal employment opportunities>

2: regarding or affecting all objects in the same way : impartial

3: free from extremes: as
a: tranquil in mind or mood
b: not showing variation in appearance, structure, or proportion

4a: capable of meeting the requirements of a situation or a task

b: suitable <bored with work not equal to his abilities>

==========

Your erroneous definition of FEMINISM does not match Merriam's definition. I'll take Merriam's over yours any day.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed it, there is NO CONSENSUS in the scientific community of when life begins. You'll come across those posts soon enough. Probably ignore these, too.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Cruel? Discussing someones "unwanted, useless wad of cells" is "cruel"?
What a drama queen you are!
It was a "unwanted pregnancy that was ended" remember?
Grow up!!!
Sassy to Katie: "Cruel? Discussing someones "unwanted, useless wad of cells" is "cruel"?"

No kidding. Katie is the poster who said this:

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "I prefer to see the whole picture. Including how awful you, NR, K&P, and a few others have chosen to treat her."
W/ your typical Antisocial Personality Disorder traits, you demonstrate absolutely no concern for the innocent baby Lala executed. At all.
You're a mess.....
I have never been diagnosed by reputable physicians with "antisocial personality disorder". A med school drop out can legally be charged for making any diagnoses online. Don't you forget it.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you know women who have aborted
Do you throw it up in their faces every time you see them
SHE REGRETS HER ABORTION ..
The posts to her and about her baby ..have been cruel
Hellooooo she denies that she killed her baby. She regrets getting pregnant like SHE SAID .

She is on these abortion threads to SUPPORT ABORTION AS CHOICE.

That is NOT a sorry person Rose. You want to buy that crap go ahead. I CHOOSE to read her posts and believe what I see her posting.

Look how they take you for a fool Rose. Katie called the killed baby a "useless wad of cells" and now she calls discussing that "cruel"???

Wake up.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link for that?

The scientific community generally does not see a fetus as a life until it can survive outside the mother's body.

That said, I would still be interested in reading a link from the scientific community that states that.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Definition of FEMINISM
1: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
2: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fem...
=========
"Definition of EQUALITY
1: the quality or state of being equal"
=========
"Definition of EQUAL
1a (1): of the same measure, quantity, amount, or number as another (2): identical in mathematical value or logical denotation : equivalent
b : like in quality, nature, or status
c : like for each member of a group, class, or society <provide equal employment opportunities>
2: regarding or affecting all objects in the same way : impartial
3: free from extremes: as
a: tranquil in mind or mood
b: not showing variation in appearance, structure, or proportion
4a: capable of meeting the requirements of a situation or a task
b: suitable <bored with work not equal to his abilities>
==========
Your erroneous definition of FEMINISM does not match Merriam's definition. I'll take Merriam's over yours any day.
You're a "feminist" who supports and promotes the brutal execution of preborn baby females.

You supported the killing of 2,000 baby females alone today in U.S. abortuaries.

Feminist my azz.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Rose is fooled by proaborts on here. She ignores that they support abortion as choice. She thinks because they want to get abortion rates down that it some how compensates for the evil they support as choice.
If a rapist claims to be sincerely sorry for his rape on an innocent woman yet voices his opinion that other men should have a right to make their own choices as to whether or not they will rape a woman, NOBODY would take him seriously. If anything he would be mocking his victim even more.
Pffft
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been diagnosed by reputable physicians with "antisocial personality disorder". A med school drop out can legally be charged for making any diagnoses online. Don't you forget it.
Antisocial Personality Disorder "traits"

Your lack of empathy for those little human beings in the womb qualifies.

Oh Noes =>

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general 'a useless wad of cells' is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.

So, that happened..........
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a psychological wrinkle that needs ironed out.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific community generally does not see a fetus as a life until it can survive outside the mother's body.
That said, I would still be interested in reading a link from the scientific community that states that.
Go read your junior high biology book.

DNA analysis results of preborn baby are definitive: A unique, distinct human being exists in the womb. Prove them wrong: ready...go!......

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH "conception"? Fertilization? Implantation?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medlineplus/co...

The term conception is useless here, as it can mean fertilization OR implantation, OR both.

And no, there is no scientific consensus to that question. Only to those "scientists" who ignore the actual science in favor of promoting their religious beliefs.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently nobody explained to you that "Fetus" is a Latin term used in medicine to describe a particular stage of a human being's life. It was a term never intended to be hijacked and used as an 'excuse' to KILL innocent human beings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••