Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,187
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304555 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Go read your junior high biology book.
DNA analysis results of preborn baby are definitive: A unique, distinct human being exists in the womb. Prove them wrong: ready...go!......
Can you provide a link or not?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304556 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy to Katie: "Cruel? Discussing someones "unwanted, useless wad of cells" is "cruel"?"
No kidding. Katie is the poster who said this:
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
You forgot the context -- somebody else said it and a different person asked me about it.

You also quote another line from me, out of context. Something about being cool with calling fetus a baby... Ring any bells?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#304557 Jul 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it, NR. You think women consenting to sex should gestate their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies as punishment for consenting. If in the process they turn to God and become productive Christian citizens, so much the better.
Outlawing women killing their babies in their wombs is punishment?

That's a socipathic-like statement.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304558 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a "feminist" who supports and promotes the brutal execution of preborn baby females.
You supported the killing of 2,000 baby females alone today in U.S. abortuaries.
Feminist my azz.
Only in your head. It's your fantasy, not mine.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#304559 Jul 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it, NR. You think women consenting to sex should gestate their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies as punishment for consenting. If in the process they turn to God and become productive Christian citizens, so much the better.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08/02/how-t...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#304560 Jul 11, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide a link or not?
You have ALREADY conceded that "a human" (noun) is in the womb. You based your conclusion on preborn baby DNA results.

Remember?

Memory loss much?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#304561 Jul 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the context -- somebody else said it and a different person asked me about it.
You also quote another line from me, out of context. Something about being cool with calling fetus a baby... Ring any bells?
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.

"I already know most here interchange child for fetus. And I'm cool with that." - Katie V.

(So, that happened......)
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#304562 Jul 11, 2013
Moochelle.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304563 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
So taking an innocent life is your way of trying to be like men? Women were created to give life, not kill it. You're becoming less who you are....to the point of executing innocents. All for the sake of becoming like men?
"I'm going to kill this baby! I wanna be more like a man and less like a woman! I'll show them! If I have to kill my own baby girl to prove I'm as "powerful" w/out a penis as a man who w/ a penis, I'll KILL her!! This is about me and my make-believe power struggle! We'll use defenseless babies to prove our make-believe point! KILL THE BABIES! EVEN THE FEMALE ONES! FEMALE POWER!!"
That wasn't even close to the point. Rant on.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#304564 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Go read your junior high biology book.
DNA analysis results of preborn baby are definitive: A unique, distinct human being exists in the womb. Prove them wrong: ready...go!......
I was polite to you and gave you an opportunity to present your argument and this was your response.

The reality is that it is your personal belief that life begins at conception.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304565 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ALREADY conceded that "a human" (noun) is in the womb. You based your conclusion on preborn baby DNA results.
Remember?
Memory loss much?
Can you provide a link or not? Stop deflecting.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#304566 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces: "NR & stupid sassy want to force women to gestate and bear children."
Don't you know what causes pregnancy?
Do you support adoption?
It seems pointless debating with someone as closed minded and rigid as you. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand that consent to sex is not consent to carry and have a child.

How many children have you adopted?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#304567 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "It is insidious when other women work to remove their own civil rights along with strangers all while claiming to care and love women and their babies."
You kill baby women.
Feminist my azz.
Baby women??

LMAO!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304569 Jul 11, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! I think you are half-baked shmeggege that resents the fact that women can/do control their reproduction. I also think, underneath all of your anger, you wish you could carry to term. Poor you.
Check this out:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/20...
Chances are excellent that you'll be one happier camper. It won't be "real", but you'll likely enjoy yourself.
Heh!!

LOLOLOL

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304570 Jul 11, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Lala made the posts, Rose. Reposting HER words is not being "judgemental".
She said "it" wasn't her.child/ baby and she STILL supports this evil as choice for others .
Good friends of mine regret what tbey did. They admit what they did to their CHILD and they do NOT support abortion because of it. They are now anti-abortion and fight for the lives of the unborn.
You are gullible and naive.
She said just the other day she regretted it ..I have no reason to doubt her.

But no matter what she MAY have said..clubbing her over it ..what good does that do anyone ..
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304571 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Outlawing women killing their babies in their wombs is punishment?
That's a socipathic-like statement.
Since that isn't what I asked you were doing, you'll have to take full credit for the "socipathic-like" statement.

Location hidden

#304572 Jul 11, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Rose is fooled by proaborts on here. She ignores that they support abortion as choice. She thinks because they want to get abortion rates down that it some how compensates for the evil they support as choice.
If a rapist claims to be sincerely sorry for his rape on an innocent woman yet voices his opinion that other men should have a right to make their own choices as to whether or not they will rape a woman, NOBODY would take him seriously. If anything he would be mocking his victim even more.
JM

I honestly am not fooled by anyone I can read .

I do not agree with them on abortion..AT ALL

Can't you read what I post ..

But yelling at a woman who has had one will not reduce abortions one iota..

This country is torn in half over it.

If there is one little thing we could just agree on that stops some of the abortions that happen I AM ALL FOR IT.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304573 Jul 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is cruel, Rose.
But be prepared for some of the same crap to be flung toward you. I wince when I read their posts to you.
I like you. We may have differing points of view, but we can post back and forth civilly and politely. And I would watch your back just like I would with any one else.
The PLers here, JM, NR, K&P, the trolls, not so much. They play dirty and write dirty. With these folks, it's "us against them". Totally anything but Christian.
Please be careful about what info you give out here. And be prepared to have it be used against you at some point in the future.
"Please be careful about what info you give out here. And be prepared to have it be used against you at some point in the future."

Excellent warning, but don't forget this happens from BOTH sides of the issue.

Location hidden

#304577 Jul 11, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Hellooooo she denies that she killed her baby. She regrets getting pregnant like SHE SAID .
She is on these abortion threads to SUPPORT ABORTION AS CHOICE.
That is NOT a sorry person Rose. You want to buy that crap go ahead. I CHOOSE to read her posts and believe what I see her posting.
Look how they take you for a fool Rose. Katie called the killed baby a "useless wad of cells" and now she calls discussing that "cruel"???
Wake up.
She came on here as a person uninterested her abortion and was pro life .

After the welcome she got..by judges about her life choice and thus taking her away from even thinking Christians are merciful

Knowing none of God's mercy shown to her...here

She still regrets her abortion..But supports choice.

Location hidden

#304578 Jul 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Moochelle.
Are you a Believing ..Christian.??

You insist answers so answer.

DO you acknowledge Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviuir .

You ask every one else what they believe ..So your turn. Please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,124,270
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Deny This 1,471
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr PieceMaker 436
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 229,842
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 27,879
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Mary Downformore 201,188
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE