Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,481 - 285,500 of 305,378 Comments Last updated Yesterday

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome to your opinion as it applies to your own pregnancies, Rose. Please do not attempt to tell me mine.
Thanks.
I believe I said someplace that how a woman feels on her miscarriages is different each woman.

And also changes once she has a child.

Even on my own kids feeling

But if I did not make that clear ..I know your feelings are different ..

Mine too..I don't spend my days mourning my lost grandchildren.

But as each one was lost ..I mourned them but knew they were with God ..
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know she did not mourn ..HOW??
She regrets it..said so many times.
lets please leave her alone ..not dig up an imaginary child and mock her
You are awful
1) Lala's child is not imaginary.

2) Lala has been very clear that she has no regrets for what she did. She said, "I knew what I had to do, and I did it."

If Lala regretted her abortion, how could she possibly have posted this?:

"Heck, the way I see it, if anything abortion increases the value of the living." - Lala
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
NR & stupid sassy want to force women to gestate and bear children. It's pathetic, controlling and downright screwed up.
Feces: "NR & stupid sassy want to force women to gestate and bear children."

Don't you know what causes pregnancy?

Do you support adoption?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it certainly DOES frustrate the stuffing out of these male anti-choice MORONS like NoRelevance that women get to decide for ourselves as individuals whether to be mothers or not. Two centuries ago and more, that's exactly what a "woman's lot" was "supposed to be." Marriage, children, unpaid housework (if a woman wasn't rich), and that's IT.
Thanks to the feminists who fought hard battles for women to have CHOICES in life rather than mandates, it's much better for women, much to the fury of the regressive guys who would prefer to "keep women in their place." As you said, too frikken bad for them.
Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
But sadly the original lib movement centered on equal pay and birth control ...both of which ..including PP I supported.

Now sadly Abortion has become its banner.

If we don't agree we are anti feminist ..And that is just NIT true for many of us..especially us women who grew up in the sixties!!!
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
::::))))))APPLAUSE BRAVO:::::::::)
And judgemental garbage on this ..And her is not just nuts..It's CRUEL
It is cruel, Rose.

But be prepared for some of the same crap to be flung toward you. I wince when I read their posts to you.

I like you. We may have differing points of view, but we can post back and forth civilly and politely. And I would watch your back just like I would with any one else.

The PLers here, JM, NR, K&P, the trolls, not so much. They play dirty and write dirty. With these folks, it's "us against them". Totally anything but Christian.

Please be careful about what info you give out here. And be prepared to have it be used against you at some point in the future.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is downright screwed up, pathetic, and controlling. It's despicable!
Katie V.: "It is downright screwed up, pathetic, and controlling. It's despicable!"

Not from the view of the unique, distinct human being in the womb.

Oh, that's right. You're not able to empathize w/ the most defenseless among us. You can't think beyond your own nose...

Antisocial Personality Disorder symptom.........
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, am aware this is what you believe.
The entire point of the prolife movement, Rose, is to claim life begins in utero, remove women's civil rights established at their births, and transfer it to unknown and unknowing embryos and fetuses. It is insidious when other women work to remove their own civil rights along with strangers all while claiming to care and love women and their babies. jmo
Katie V.: "It is insidious when other women work to remove their own civil rights along with strangers all while claiming to care and love women and their babies."

You kill baby women.

Feminist my azz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to take away your right to be here, or to be religious. However, many posters argue using their religion as though it applies to those who don't follow it. And they want the law to reflect their religious beliefs, binding everyone in a country where we have freedom of religion. A freedom that INCLUDES not having others' religious beliefs forced on us.
Oh I get that I am welcome here and thank you ..Forum was a bad choice if words.

Was trying to say there are some in this country who resent anything in the PUBLIC FORUM having anything to do with God or his people.

But it seems we have atheists ..And professional women on the pro life
Side of the argument .

It's been assumed ..by me also ...That the main grounds were that we believe the babies in utero have a soul.

But obviously they believe their little lives have value fir other reasons ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

OK

ALL OFF TOPIC

JUST saw something on tv ..Lol. have to share

I have seen tv commercials but this lol

Any one have fifteen bucks,lol

https://www.perfectpollypet.com/...
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to punish girls/women for consenting to sex by insisting they gestate an unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy. If in the process they turn their lives over to God and become productive Christian citizens, so much the better. Right, NR?
I don't support forcing girls/women to get pregnant.

Once pregnant, their baby IS.

You support executing what already IS. A unique, distinct human being exists. DNA analysis is conclusive on this fact. You can't dispute it. So.....

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "It is downright screwed up, pathetic, and controlling. It's despicable!"
Oh, that's right. You're not able to empathize w/ the most defenseless among us. You can't think beyond your own nose...
Puddles! I think you are half-baked shmeggege that resents the fact that women can/do control their reproduction. I also think, underneath all of your anger, you wish you could carry to term. Poor you.

Check this out:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/20...

Chances are excellent that you'll be one happier camper. It won't be "real", but you'll likely enjoy yourself.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so out of touch with reality!
La has posted her a bazillion times she regrets her abortion. She hates abortion. She would focus on lowering the number of annual abortion to zero with comprehensive sex education in all public schools and affordable/free birth control available to all.
All the crap you posted above is nothing but your deranged fantasy. Including the sex and name of the embryo La regretfully aborted in order to finish her college degree so that her parents' hopes and dreams were not dashed -- as they had been with La's sibling.
ALL OF THIS INFO is located right in this forum, on this very thread. Study up. Or keep showing us what a failure you truly are... Your choice.
"I knew what I had to do and I did it!" - Lala

"Heck, the way I see it, if anything abortion increases the value of the living." - Lala
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is cruel, Rose.
But be prepared for some of the same crap to be flung toward you. I wince when I read their posts to you.
I like you. We may have differing points of view, but we can post back and forth civilly and politely. And I would watch your back just like I would with any one else.
The PLers here, JM, NR, K&P, the trolls, not so much. They play dirty and write dirty. With these folks, it's "us against them". Totally anything but Christian.
Please be careful about what info you give out here. And be prepared to have it be used against you at some point in the future.
Cruel? Discussing someones "unwanted, useless wad of cells" is "cruel"?

What a drama queen you are!

It was a "unwanted pregnancy that was ended" remember?

Grow up!!!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I have posts of her bookmarked where she CLARIFIED for some that she ONLY regrets getting pregnant...not her abortion.
She hates abortion? Who loves abortion? Typical proabort "ease the conscience" tactic to justify SUPPORTING it as choice for others.
Ones personal reasons don't matter . You either support it or you don't. If you do then NOBODY gives a flying sh*t why you hate abortion.
I also have book marked where she claimed her unwanted aborted pregnancy was not her baby but her wanted daughter was "her baby" while pregnant.
Just 2 days ago, Lala expressed diehard prochoice views.

Sassy: "Lala CLARIFIED for some that she ONLY regrets getting pregnant...not her abortion."

Exactly. She won't accept responsibility for getting pregnant, either....she was just "so naive" dontcha know....

Tennis anyone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
If the point of the article was not science, the claim that the scientific community establishes that life begins at fertilization with a whole and complete human being would not have been made.
"When discussing the philosophical and/or ethical issues, surrounding the start of life the desire for science to provide a clear cut human/non human boundary is very understandable. We need to be able to define this because it is important in our laws and our understandings. However, even from the brief descriptions given above, it is clear that there is no simple answer that science can give. It may well be that reality doesn't have an answer for us, and that "when does life begin?" is, in fact, a meaningless question.
Scott Gilbert concludes based on these premises that:
”The entity created by fertilization is indeed a human embryo, and it has the potential to be human adult. Whether these facts are enough to accord it personhood is a question influenced by opinion, philosophy and theology, rather than by science."
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/When_does_life_b...
"No consensus on when human life begins
03 November 2008
By Alison Cranage
Appeared in BioNews 482
An international poll has shown a range of opinions about when human life begins biologically. It comes ahead of a proposed constitutional amendment in Colorado, US, which could confer legal rights to embryos at the point of fertilization."
http://www.bionews.org.uk/page_13559.asp
"Life
Definition
noun, plural: lives
(1) A distinctive characteristic of a living organism from dead organism or non-living thing, as specifically distinguished by the capacity to grow, metabolize, respond (to stimuli), adapt, and reproduce
(2) The biota of a particular region
Supplement
There is no consensus regarding the answer to the question as to when does life begin. Does it begin at the time of fertilization or the time before or after that? The origin of life is also contestable. Despite of the irresolute answer for questions about life, the basic characteristics of a living thing are as follows:
•with an organized structure performing a specific function
•with an ability to sustain existence, e.g. by nourishment
•with an ability to respond to stimuli or to its environment
•capable of adapting
•with an ability to germinate or reproduce"
http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Life
==========
This is serious business, Rose. Removing civil rights from grown women and half-grown girls will lead to what happened in Ireland last Fall when the dentist was allowed to die instead of receiving a life-saving abortion. I do not want that for America's child-bearing women nor for my daughters and granddaughters.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/11...
Katie

I said I HOPE ..MY point in posting the article is that nit every pro life person is,RELIGIUOS from the Religiuos right or anything close.

That was,MY POINT not theirs,...d o t care what their reasons are.

And sorry I Do Believe as soon as the life is growing in the womb it has an immortal soul and deserves to live .

Obviously not all pregnancies make it to term.

On another post

A woman wants her child ..So does the man..He is an EXPECTANT FATHER.

if the woman aborts their child ..He was still that aborted child's father.

Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it, NR. You think women consenting to sex should gestate their unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies as punishment for consenting. If in the process they turn to God and become productive Christian citizens, so much the better.
sassy JM

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
::::))))))APPLAUSE BRAVO:::::::::)
And judgemental garbage on this ..And her is not just nuts..It's CRUEL
Lala made the posts, Rose. Reposting HER words is not being "judgemental".

She said "it" wasn't her.child/ baby and she STILL supports this evil as choice for others .

Good friends of mine regret what tbey did. They admit what they did to their CHILD and they do NOT support abortion because of it. They are now anti-abortion and fight for the lives of the unborn.

You are gullible and naive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! I think you are half-baked shmeggege that resents the fact that women can/do control their reproduction. I also think, underneath all of your anger, you wish you could carry to term. Poor you.
Check this out:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/20...
Chances are excellent that you'll be one happier camper. It won't be "real", but you'll likely enjoy yourself.
Lol

I heard or read someplace that an embryo can grow on the omentun...connected to the colon

Not sure it could come to term ..But wouldn't it be a great way for men yo experience pregnancy..of course t her woukd be hormones and surgery involved..But I'm sure a really determined guy coukd handle it!!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So? That's only bits and pieces of the whole spectrum of feelings LaLa has admitted to regarding her regretted abortion. You apparently prefer to keep things out of context in order to justify your extremist views of LaLa's abortion and therefor probably find it easier to ease your conscience of your dismal treatment of her.
I prefer to see the whole picture. Including how awful you, NR, K&P, and a few others have chosen to treat her.
That's one of the differences between you and me.
Katie: "I prefer to see the whole picture. Including how awful you, NR, K&P, and a few others have chosen to treat her."

W/ your typical Antisocial Personality Disorder traits, you demonstrate absolutely no concern for the innocent baby Lala executed. At all.

You're a mess.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Cruel? Discussing someones "unwanted, useless wad of cells" is "cruel"?
What a drama queen you are!
It was a "unwanted pregnancy that was ended" remember?
Grow up!!!
You say you know women who have aborted

Do you throw it up in their faces every time you see them

SHE REGRETS HER ABORTION ..

The posts to her and about her baby ..have been cruel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min harmonious 1,095,053
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 225,513
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 9 hr RICK SERVICE 28
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 26,952
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••