Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,265)

Showing posts 285,281 - 285,300 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
Look at that, I was laughing so hard, I made a typo.
WHO IS THAT gentleman/lady whoever ??

I detest when people use fake names. ROTF
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Am glad to read this, Rose :)
(I love the story of Jesus, the meaning of it. I hate how His name has been used to commit horrible atrocities against other humans. All while claiming to be pro-life. It's nothing but a sham, especially since there is absolutely no evidence he ever existed. That rather Jesus' story is nothing but a hodgepodge of earlier beliefs... Have been reading those earlier beliefs and they're just as meaningful. Why steal others' stories, claim these as your own,*the* one and only, and then force everyone to believe it or steal their land and wealth by killing them? It goes so far beyond hypocrisy, I can't even think of the proper word for it)
Jesus is God.
Only he knows how we get justice from injustice.
I am so ill from the people that have messed up my children.
How can you erase their filth?
They are disgusting.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, but they certainly were neither a gentleman nor a lady.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Offer proof that I am a piece of shit.
All one has to do is read your posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do my posts provide to prove I am evil?
If you don't know than you're more of an idiot than I thought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a masculinity-hating little child who needs to lose some of her self esteem!
One wishes you were raped!
Thanks for proving my point!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's about time your husband rapes you!
You post about rape quite a lot. Is that the only way you can get a woman, little man?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak of rape when I know fit, young girl!
Be quiet, child!
Hush!
Pat, pat. Sure you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up! How dare you be so patronizing, worthless!
Bitner has probably gone to bed, lol. Lets hope some bugler breaks in and rapes her, while she is in bed, rolf!
Maybe you should get out your blow-up doll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
If it looks like bitner, I can pretend I am raping her(lets hope it also has a face with a traumatic expression on it, like one you would expect from rape).
You are seriously mentally ill. Please get help.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a masculinity-hating little child who needs to lose some of her self esteem!
One wishes you were raped!
Gross pervert..got it!!
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Dontwant another child then dont conceive one but if you are pregnant, your child HAS been conceived, developing and growing by the time you even find out that your pregnant.
Terminate means END your childs life in an inhumane way. WTF are YOU to procreate and then kill your child because YOU don't want to mother your developing son or daughter.
To answer your last stupid question, any woman who chooses to terminate a pregnancy is a woman who DOESN'T want to be pregnant. Whether YOU support a woman's decision to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is irrelevant.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
Hey Ocean
I do understand what SASSY says,about abstaining .
Sex outside marriage is a,sin ...way back from 10 commandment ..Mises time.
I know what sASSy is saying too, and I REJECT the whole concept of "sin." I think teen sex is a BAD IDEA, but for practical reasons only, NONE of which are faith-based.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Mike Rodriquez wrote:
THE BIGOTRY BEHIND ROE V WADE
Oh PLEASE. There's nothing bigoted about giving EACH woman the right to decide for HERSELF, as an individual, whether or not to continue a pregnancy.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was, but I'm not surprised that you ignored it.
No, there really wasn't.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever they are, they're insane. They've posted under three screen names that I know of, none registered.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am working hard in order to destroy feminism(The organization), so I feel I have made a success by turning a women from butch feminine, and turning her away from the evils of feminism.
In your delusional fantasy world, that might work. In the real world...you're nothing but an insane, lowlife piece of sh*t.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Offer proof that I am a piece of shit.
You've already given that proof, with your every post, Piece of Sh*t.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Republicans have shown they can’t help themselves from pursuing an ideological agenda, and they are further alienating independent and moderate voters,” Israel said.“They are pulling themselves down on this issue.”

GOP officials say they do not expect abortion to become a decisive factor in upcoming races. Republican candidates will focus instead on economic issues and on controversy surrounding President Obama’s Affordable Care Act, they said.

Meanwhile, as North Carolina tacks excessive anti-abortion amendments to an unrelated bill when no one was watching, and Ohio Republicans snuck the verbiage into a budget bill and ignored the requirement for public debate, and Texas changed the rules to allow their restrictive measures to pass, but only after first curtailing mandated public hearings — what none of these states are telling you is that less than 2% of all abortions happen after the twenty weeks the GOP are using as their Trojan horse to make abortions at anytime impossible. And the majority of these are those cases you hear about of exceptional circumstances, often threatening the lives of mothers.

If, as they claim, a 'majority' of United States citizens oppose abortion so strongly, why are the Republican-sponsored pieces of legislation being passed by such nefarious means? If they must bypass the checks and balances provided in the rules for passing legislation, often committing fraud to do so, they must be worried that a genuine attempt to pass this legislation in the proper way would be an utter failure.

There's a reason for that.

Christian Sharia Law is alive and well in this country.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "belief" involved. Fact: the fetus is human. Fact: the fetus is alive. Fact: the fetus is purposely killed during an abortion. Fact: if the woman doesn't want to be pregnant there are ways to prevent it. Fact: we can make laws that prohibit the killing of human lives. Fact: we have the right to fight to pass those laws.
Fact: consent to sex is not consent to carry and have a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 285,281 - 285,300 of304,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••