Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316356 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#304355 Jul 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are pregnant, you are an expectant mother, unless you have an existing child or children.
Junket, you have more respect & value for Twinkies than you do for little human beings in the womb.

You lack a working conscience. You demonstrate ZERO empathy for those in the womb. All tale-tell signs of AntiSocial Personality Disorder.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#304356 Jul 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket: "If you are pregnant, you are an expectant mother, unless you have an existing child or children."
A child exists in the womb. DNA analysis of preborn is conclusive: A unique, distinct human being exists in the womb.
It's called a "Baby Shower" for a reason. Mom has 4-D ultrasound picture of her baby on the refridgerator. Baby Girl undergoes surgery while in the womb.
As early as 5-7 weeks gestation mom can find out "It's A Girl!" www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com
Heck, even your fellow proabort thinks you're acting the fool:
"I already know most here interchange child for fetus. And I'm cool with that." - Katie V.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Puddles! What do you say to women that have miscarried? Better luck next time "Mom"? Or, God's will be done? Or even something more crummy rotten, like - must somehow be something you did.

FYI, not everyone has baby showers before the event. Many believe it to be bad luck.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#304357 Jul 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are pregnant, you are an expectant mother, unless you have an existing child or children.
If you are pregnant, then you are a mother.
Your baby is growing and needs you to nourish and
protect it until it is born.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#304358 Jul 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket, you have more respect & value for Twinkies than you do for little human beings in the womb.
You lack a working conscience. You demonstrate ZERO empathy for those in the womb. All tale-tell signs of AntiSocial Personality Disorder.
Puddles! Are you bored? I have ample empathy for walking-about people, with a few exceptions - must be your lucky day, because you qualify as an exception!
xo
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#304359 Jul 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! What do you say to women that have miscarried? Better luck next time "Mom"? Or, God's will be done? Or even something more crummy rotten, like - must somehow be something you did.
FYI, not everyone has baby showers before the event. Many believe it to be bad luck.
I would express my condolences to the mother who miscarried.

You would show more sympathy to a person who dropped their fresh Twinkie on the floor than you would to the mother who lost her baby to natural death in utero.

That's how you roll.......

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304360 Jul 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that it is compassionate to deny what she already knows?
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#304361 Jul 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Puddles! Are you bored? I have ample empathy for walking-about people, with a few exceptions - must be your lucky day, because you qualify as an exception!
xo
NR: "Junket, you have more respect & value for Twinkies than you do for little human beings in the womb. You lack a working conscience. You demonstrate ZERO empathy for those in the womb. All tale-tell signs of AntiSocial Personality Disorder."

Junket: "I have ample empathy for walking-about people"

Thanks for confirming my point.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#304362 Jul 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie Boo-Hoo: "You've been reported."
_________
I have a basis for forming my opinion: Your own posts. For example...
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie V.
_________
I think Topix Moderators would conclude that based on your posts it's not out of bounds for one to assume you exhibit AntiSocial Personality Disorder qualities.
_________
"I will not forsake women and their civil rights because you're in love with their fetuses." - Katie V.
_________
No empathy at all; no concern, sadness, sympathy for innocent & defenseless human beings at the front ends of their human-life spectrums.
_________
"There is no "exact moment" as fetus changing to baby is a process begun during labor and continuing after delivery well into the first 24-48hrs after childbirth. The brain continues to adjust for life outside the womb, see." - Katie V.
"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life WITHOUT AN UMBILICAL CORD. Until then that 'child's life' is NONEXISTENT." - Katie V.
So? What are you going to do about it? Obviously you're not learning anything from it. But why do you act so shocked?

Fetus is not the end result, it is potential. Reading your words, one would think the fetus was actually an angel in disguise. Until it was born anyway. Then no food stamps to help feed it. No money to help raise it. Its mother is nothing but a slut because having her baby as punishment for having sex didn't have the end result you wanted -- her immediate change into a well-productive Christian member of society.

Boo f'n hoo is right, NR. Here's a tissue so you can dry your eyes.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304363 Jul 10, 2013
Of course you have, pinocchio.
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your business. And if you're concerned about your posts being removed why not just exert a little self control and post without resorting to profanity.
It's indicative of a small mind.
As far as other posts are concerned we have reported cpeter and the other unregistered poster who advocated rape, to the proper authorities.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#304364 Jul 10, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that it is compassionate to deny what she already knows?
Sorry, Sue. You lost me. Compassionate to deny? A close relative miscarried, and I thought of, and subsequently discarded, many trite responses and settled on "I am very sorry for your loss". What more is there to say? I certainly didn't address her as "Mom" because at the time, she wasn't. Addressing as her "Mom" would have would have been cruel. imo

Location hidden

#304365 Jul 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Sue. You lost me. Compassionate to deny? A close relative miscarried, and I thought of, and subsequently discarded, many trite responses and settled on "I am very sorry for your loss". What more is there to say? I certainly didn't address her as "Mom" because at the time, she wasn't. Addressing as her "Mom" would have would have been cruel. imo
Would you address any woman who looses a child as "Mom"?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304366 Jul 10, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the type of post that we would typically remove, provided it is properly reported. However in this case we've opted to leave it up, if only to demonstrate how easy it is to goad and incite anger in the less intelligent.
We aren't without a sense of humor here at Topix.
you are without both the power to discern my emotional state, and the power to remove my post, from your basement. And apparently, there's a mouse in your pocket.
I reported it myself.
Properly.
So get bent, again.
:)

Indianapolis

#304367 Jul 10, 2013
Then this creator of yours is incompetent. Sexual intercourse on a random day has only a 5% chance of causing pregnancy, and even on a day a woman knows she is fertile, it's between 25% to 50%. Therefore, the odds are that a woman will NOT get pregnant if she has unprotected sex.

"Natural Law of Human Beings"? Anything else you want to make up?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces: "Consent to sex does not equal consent to carry and have a child"
_______
You acknowledge knowing what causes pregnancy, yet you engage in the same behavior that can result in the creation of a new human being.
Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It's natural and normal. It was never intended as an opportunity to execute innocents.
You support intentionally killing a unique, distinct human being because YOU took a risk. This is an evil act that violates the Natural Law of Human Beings.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304368 Jul 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces: "Consent to sex does not equal consent to carry and have a child"
_______
You acknowledge knowing what causes pregnancy, yet you engage in the same behavior that can result in the creation of a new human being.
Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It's natural and normal. It was never intended as an opportunity to execute innocents.
You support intentionally killing a unique, distinct human being because YOU took a risk. This is an evil act that violates the Natural Law of Human Beings.
Death resulting from pregnancy is also natural and normal. Pregnancy naturally and normally results in spontaneous abortion quite frequently - some estimates put the rate of miscarriage as high as 80% of all conceptions.

Consent to sex is not consent to procreate.
One cannot consent to another's medical condition.
Try again?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304369 Jul 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Especially since it's a totally unnecessary procedure 99% of the time. If an adult male wants to do it, great; it should never be done to a child unless necessary. About 200 babies a year die from complications of circumcision.
<quoted text>
I hear you

A lot of men my generation did not have it..But then they thought what a,good idea,for cleanliness.

Ans,someone said its so fast they don't feel it??

I'm pretty sure they do use a topical anesthetic.

But Peter in a late term abortion ..some,horrid methods,are used.
And it is argued THE same they don't feel it???

Babies in the womb are aware of moms movements..the bigger they get ..the less room.

I do not care what scientist says...t her is absolutely no way to tell..if they feel pain..Or when

To me it is a way to justify cruelty..But because it's nit born its ok??

.it's most certain that some of those procedures can cause pain .

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#304370 Jul 10, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then this creator of yours is incompetent. Sexual intercourse on a random day has only a 5% chance of causing pregnancy, and even on a day a woman knows she is fertile, it's between 25% to 50%. Therefore, the odds are that a woman will NOT get pregnant if she has unprotected sex.
"Natural Law of Human Beings"? Anything else you want to make up?
<quoted text>
Thing is they should BOTH use protection .

Cuts,down the odds of pregnancy and STDS

Location hidden

#304371 Jul 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mail.

“Make time ”

for contemplation

#304372 Jul 10, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you address any woman who looses a child as "Mom"?
Nope! Sue, if you follow the posts, my responses were in relation to this:

"If you are pregnant, you are an expectant mother, unless you have an existing child or children."

Iow, just because you are pregnant, you are not necessarily a Mother, at least not yet, and hopefully will become one, if all goes well.

The point I guess I failed to make is that because a woman is gestating does not make her a mother. It makes her a mother-to-be unless she's a surrogate. In that case she's? I'm not sure - what would you call her?

Lawyers are going to have a field day with some of these issues that will happen increasingly.

Okay! It's been the usual blast on this thread. Hope all (perhaps not Puddles), have a wonderful evening.

Indianapolis

#304373 Jul 10, 2013
Well, if you're going to toss out technical terms like "baby shower"...
https://baywateranimalrescue.org/2013/03/
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Junket: "If you are pregnant, you are an expectant mother, unless you have an existing child or children."
A child exists in the womb. DNA analysis of preborn is conclusive: A unique, distinct human being exists in the womb.
It's called a "Baby Shower" for a reason. Mom has 4-D ultrasound picture of her baby on the refridgerator. Baby Girl undergoes surgery while in the womb.
As early as 5-7 weeks gestation mom can find out "It's A Girl!" www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com
Heck, even your fellow proabort thinks you're acting the fool:
"I already know most here interchange child for fetus. And I'm cool with that." - Katie V.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Indianapolis

#304374 Jul 10, 2013
Don't use terms and concepts you can't comprehend, little boy.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BlueFlag 1,582,642
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Times pharts 33,688
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web