Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,241 - 285,260 of 305,177 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

You'd have to HAVE manhood for us to put it down.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you that is not whining!
Anger and aggression is not whining! Now I know that you are just saying I am whining to put down my manhood!
I hate you!
I will get my revenge!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have they been studying the adult brain vs a fetal brain? Don't you think that there is a lot more to discover about both?
Just because there is more to discover, doesn't mean there are not things that are already known.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself and suppress yourself too much to put up a front ;) Doing that is a man thing, and a thing that men with issues do a lot ;)
Are you a butch with issues, right ;)
Nah, just playing with you. Your hissy fits are amusing.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that it's safe to say that the fetal brain has not been studied nearly as long as the brain of those that are born. Maybe the soul does enter before birth.
The potential is there. Did I not mention that? Though I did...
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you're doing it again. Projecting, that is.
I know what a projection is, including within the places it might be hiding, and I've find none, especially with my own handy little mirror of mine, one that I've taken with me for some time XD(My own mirror of my good ol' understanding of my self XD)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, I easily have proof that you are butch.
Bitner, look at your own posts, you really do come across as a man.
Since you appear to believe men are superior to, and should rightfully dominate, women, it would follow that you have just admitted you hold Bitner very highly in your estimation.

But Bitner is very much a woman, and an Earth Mother, in fact, so I doubt she sees this as a compliment.
In other words:
Suck it, jerk.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Trust me, we wish you'd die, too; your bitterness is pollutin the earth. I'm immune to feminine wiles, and have no problem standing up to other men.
<quoted text>
I'm sure we all get used to the feminine wiles once in a while, lol! They lose their bitner style energy quickly XD!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my own persona to this day, what you say isn't too much ;)
I know I sure ain't whiny ;)
Sure, because you boo-hooing about gays and feminists, how much you hate them all, and wish they'd die, yelling at people to shut up, and making threats is not whining. Right. Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel less inferior.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, there is no proof, still, I believe. And, of course, as we all know, that's why it's called faith :)
Indeed.

:)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite wrong. Women are also goal oriented. Not that it has anything to do with this.
There is no anger or annoyance in my posts. You're mistaking my distain for them, obviously.
Women are not goal orientated in the same way as men.
Men are task focused, normal women are about social stimulation.

And you have showed a general disdain towards posters, something not only of anger, but also bitterness.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, just playing with you. Your hissy fits are amusing.
Don't do the man thing and put up a front, lest you be a little butch XD

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because there is more to discover, doesn't mean there are not things that are already known.
And what is known now can be refuted in the future as more is discovered. One example: it used to be known that newborn baby boys don't feel pain, therefore a circumcision was done with no anesthetic. With more study that was proved false. How many baby boys were subjected to the pain of their foreskin being sliced off before we wised up?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any projection or self laceration in that good ol' comment of mine XD
Ah, you DON'T know what it means. It was there. Of course, given the nature of psychological projection, you WOULDN'T see it.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Since you appear to believe men are superior to, and should rightfully dominate, women, it would follow that you have just admitted you hold Bitner very highly in your estimation.
But Bitner is very much a woman, and an Earth Mother, in fact, so I doubt she sees this as a compliment.
In other words:
Suck it, jerk.
Men are superior when it comes to their masculinity, and women enjoy being dominated by men ;)

There is nothing wrong with men dominating women as long as it's consensual.

Bitner is butch, so she doesn't like being dominated, she prefers to dominate the effeminate type of man, herself, with her butch dominant mothering instinct, that is also pedophilic XD!

And Bitner isn't taking much to cause her to shed a few tears, anyway, with a simple word or two.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are not goal orientated in the same way as men.
Men are task focused, normal women are about social stimulation.
And you have showed a general disdain towards posters, something not only of anger, but also bitterness.
You are quite wrong. But we knew that already.

Again, whatever you need to tell yourself in order to feel less inferior.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do the man thing and put up a front, lest you be a little butch XD
That's just it....I'm not.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is known now can be refuted in the future as more is discovered. One example: it used to be known that newborn baby boys don't feel pain, therefore a circumcision was done with no anesthetic. With more study that was proved false. How many baby boys were subjected to the pain of their foreskin being sliced off before we wised up?
One, last I heard, they STILL don't give them anything for the pain beforehand.

Two, it wasn't "known", it was ASSUMED.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Yes, you're far beyond childish; you're positively infantile.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what the word childish means, and I'm way past that, don't play the fool, it makes you look daft ;)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, because you boo-hooing about gays and feminists, how much you hate them all, and wish they'd die, yelling at people to shut up, and making threats is not whining. Right. Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel less inferior.
whining present participle of whine (Verb)

Verb

1.Give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
2.Com plain in a feeble or petulant way.

Nothing feeble about my words lol

Now, to your desire, I can see you backing down a bit ;) Becoming a little more feminine again XD?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are superior when it comes to their masculinity, and women enjoy being dominated by men ;)
There is nothing wrong with men dominating women as long as it's consensual.
Bitner is butch, so she doesn't like being dominated, she prefers to dominate the effeminate type of man, herself, with her butch dominant mothering instinct, that is also pedophilic XD!
And Bitner isn't taking much to cause her to shed a few tears, anyway, with a simple word or two.
TOTFLMAO! Tears? LOL, you're delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••