Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,716
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304212 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, not even close, Loser.
Don't bother convincing yourself, you haven't even refuted my comments yet.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304214 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey? Help me with my zipper?
Am getting my bitch on.
Thanks!
Silly Neanderthal, he's says "bitch" like it's a bad thing :)

And yes, that is "largelanguage" and "orangelion".
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304215 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, not even close, Loser.
Don't try to share a males competitiveness, till you prove yourself in the test. Refute my claims, child.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304216 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe I will. You'll just have to put on your big girl panties, and deal with it.
Anyone still convinced that Bitner is actually feminine? She is competitive, aggressive, goal orientated, nothing feminine about the bitch in her.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304217 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that belief - but there is no concrete proof that a soul exists, whether separate from an individual, or bestowed upon one at birth. It is faith which tells us there is a soul - not fact.
Agreed, there is no proof, still, I believe. And, of course, as we all know, that's why it's called faith :)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304218 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loonytunes, huh?
You seem to be a bit obsessed about me.

Is it that my words have hurt you, and have had quite a bit of impact on you? Scared it'll happen again?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304219 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that belief - but there is no concrete proof that a soul exists, whether separate from an individual, or bestowed upon one at birth. It is faith which tells us there is a soul - not fact.
You're right, it is faith not fact that tells us we have a soul. Personally, I believe our individual energy comes from our brains. And since the brain hasn't been studied to its full extent, the word soul has been used to describe that specific energy - or light - that belongs to the individual. Much more than personality, but of course, personality is included.

But newborn brains have been studied and it's shown the brain isn't working at full capacity until much later.

So to say the soul is bestowed us upon at birth is closer to the reality, imo, than claiming it's part and parcel of conception. The potential is there... just as the potential for being left handed or right handed.

All jmo though.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304220 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of the Three Stooges, Sue. The number includes the dearly departed Triple L. Am pretty sure of it.
Larry, Moe, or Curly?
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304221 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone still convinced that Bitner is actually feminine? She is competitive, aggressive, goal orientated, nothing feminine about the bitch in her.
FOAD! You don't know Bitner like others do. She is more beautiful and caring and empathetic than any of you could hope to be.

Location hidden

#304222 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school.
You were the one acting like you were on the school playground.

Location hidden

#304223 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, I easily have proof that you are butch.
Bitner, look at your own posts, you really do come across as a man.
You come across as an idiot.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304224 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Neanderthal, he's says "bitch" like it's a bad thing :)
And yes, that is "largelanguage" and "orangelion".
LOL Right? LOL

Am not familiar with those SNs, but the tone and words are very familiar. Seems he is stuck in the '70s, wanting to be a star in the Battle of the Sexes!!

Location hidden

#304225 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, it is faith not fact that tells us we have a soul. Personally, I believe our individual energy comes from our brains. And since the brain hasn't been studied to its full extent, the word soul has been used to describe that specific energy - or light - that belongs to the individual. Much more than personality, but of course, personality is included.
But newborn brains have been studied and it's shown the brain isn't working at full capacity until much later.
So to say the soul is bestowed us upon at birth is closer to the reality, imo, than claiming it's part and parcel of conception. The potential is there... just as the potential for being left handed or right handed.
All jmo though.
How long have they been studying the adult brain vs a fetal brain? Don't you think that there is a lot more to discover about both?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304226 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, I easily have proof that you are butch.
Bitner, look at your own posts, you really do come across as a man.
Compared to you, I'm sure I do. But then again, so does my three year old grandson.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304227 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother convincing yourself, you haven't even refuted my comments yet.
Childish attempts to be insulting need no refutation.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304228 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to share a males competitiveness, till you prove yourself in the test. Refute my claims, child.
I have no need to compete with the likes of you. You're nothing. I have nothing to prove to a lowlife scum like you.

YOU continue to prove that you're crazy as f*ck, though.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304229 Jul 9, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have they been studying the adult brain vs a fetal brain? Don't you think that there is a lot more to discover about both?
Yes, of course there is more to discover; which is what mentioning it hadn't been studied to its full extent was to convey.

I was referring to newborn brains for the specific reason of discussing the belief that souls are bestowed upon birth.

I did not mention fetal brain, though I did mention conception.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304230 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAD! You don't know Bitner like others do. She is more beautiful and caring and empathetic than any of you could hope to be.
I know you don't really know her!
I can tell by now when someone is lying! Been there, done that ;)

You can't really escape from me that easily ;)

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304231 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be a bit obsessed about me.
Is it that my words have hurt you, and have had quite a bit of impact on you? Scared it'll happen again?
Oh, this is just play for me. You couldn't hurt me.

Obsession? You're the one who started this, you're the one obsessed, Loonytunes.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304232 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to you, I'm sure I do. But then again, so does my three year old grandson.
You have no femininity. I know the differences between the two, you can't fool me like that, you're just being silly now, daughter ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Rosa_Winkel 227,993
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 200,987
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Tony Rome 1,111,067
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 27,449
Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... 18 hr johnnyj 1
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••