Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304240 Jul 9, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course there is more to discover; which is what mentioning it hadn't been studied to its full extent was to convey.
I was referring to newborn brains for the specific reason of discussing the belief that souls are bestowed upon birth.
I did not mention fetal brain, though I did mention conception.
I think that it's safe to say that the fetal brain has not been studied nearly as long as the brain of those that are born. Maybe the soul does enter before birth.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304241 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Still laughing at you. Your whining is that amusing.
Don't kid yourself and suppress yourself too much to put up a front ;) Doing that is a man thing, and a thing that men with issues do a lot ;)

Are you a butch with issues, right ;)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304242 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Still laughing at you. Your whining is that amusing.
I know my own persona to this day, what you say isn't too much ;)

I know I sure ain't whiny ;)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304243 Jul 9, 2013
Trust me, we wish you'd die, too; your bitterness is pollutin the earth. I'm immune to feminine wiles, and have no problem standing up to other men.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Only they can with male submissive effeminate types like you, who believe women are power, and men are sexual subordinates, who women can control "with their sexual prowess", and such crap!
Stupid women these days! Wish THEM ALL DEAD!
I hate gays, feminists, teenagers, and many women, too many devils, wish them all dead!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#304244 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You show quite a bit of anger and annoyance, not just play ;)
You are sure butch with aggression ;)
And if it is play, a bit of a goal oriented, and butch thing of you ;) Not normal for most women ;) unless wanting to test a man they like ;)
You're quite wrong. Women are also goal oriented. Not that it has anything to do with this.

There is no anger or annoyance in my posts. You're mistaking my distain for them, obviously.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304245 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the term "projection" means? Because you're doing it.
I don't see any projection or self laceration in that good ol' comment of mine XD

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#304246 Jul 9, 2013
You'd have to HAVE manhood for us to put it down.
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you that is not whining!
Anger and aggression is not whining! Now I know that you are just saying I am whining to put down my manhood!
I hate you!
I will get my revenge!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304247 Jul 9, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have they been studying the adult brain vs a fetal brain? Don't you think that there is a lot more to discover about both?
Just because there is more to discover, doesn't mean there are not things that are already known.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304248 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself and suppress yourself too much to put up a front ;) Doing that is a man thing, and a thing that men with issues do a lot ;)
Are you a butch with issues, right ;)
Nah, just playing with you. Your hissy fits are amusing.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#304249 Jul 9, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that it's safe to say that the fetal brain has not been studied nearly as long as the brain of those that are born. Maybe the soul does enter before birth.
The potential is there. Did I not mention that? Though I did...
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304250 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you're doing it again. Projecting, that is.
I know what a projection is, including within the places it might be hiding, and I've find none, especially with my own handy little mirror of mine, one that I've taken with me for some time XD(My own mirror of my good ol' understanding of my self XD)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304251 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner, I easily have proof that you are butch.
Bitner, look at your own posts, you really do come across as a man.
Since you appear to believe men are superior to, and should rightfully dominate, women, it would follow that you have just admitted you hold Bitner very highly in your estimation.

But Bitner is very much a woman, and an Earth Mother, in fact, so I doubt she sees this as a compliment.
In other words:
Suck it, jerk.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304252 Jul 9, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Trust me, we wish you'd die, too; your bitterness is pollutin the earth. I'm immune to feminine wiles, and have no problem standing up to other men.
<quoted text>
I'm sure we all get used to the feminine wiles once in a while, lol! They lose their bitner style energy quickly XD!

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304253 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my own persona to this day, what you say isn't too much ;)
I know I sure ain't whiny ;)
Sure, because you boo-hooing about gays and feminists, how much you hate them all, and wish they'd die, yelling at people to shut up, and making threats is not whining. Right. Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel less inferior.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#304254 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, there is no proof, still, I believe. And, of course, as we all know, that's why it's called faith :)
Indeed.

:)
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304255 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite wrong. Women are also goal oriented. Not that it has anything to do with this.
There is no anger or annoyance in my posts. You're mistaking my distain for them, obviously.
Women are not goal orientated in the same way as men.
Men are task focused, normal women are about social stimulation.

And you have showed a general disdain towards posters, something not only of anger, but also bitterness.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304256 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, just playing with you. Your hissy fits are amusing.
Don't do the man thing and put up a front, lest you be a little butch XD

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#304257 Jul 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because there is more to discover, doesn't mean there are not things that are already known.
And what is known now can be refuted in the future as more is discovered. One example: it used to be known that newborn baby boys don't feel pain, therefore a circumcision was done with no anesthetic. With more study that was proved false. How many baby boys were subjected to the pain of their foreskin being sliced off before we wised up?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#304258 Jul 9, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any projection or self laceration in that good ol' comment of mine XD
Ah, you DON'T know what it means. It was there. Of course, given the nature of psychological projection, you WOULDN'T see it.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#304259 Jul 9, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Since you appear to believe men are superior to, and should rightfully dominate, women, it would follow that you have just admitted you hold Bitner very highly in your estimation.
But Bitner is very much a woman, and an Earth Mother, in fact, so I doubt she sees this as a compliment.
In other words:
Suck it, jerk.
Men are superior when it comes to their masculinity, and women enjoy being dominated by men ;)

There is nothing wrong with men dominating women as long as it's consensual.

Bitner is butch, so she doesn't like being dominated, she prefers to dominate the effeminate type of man, herself, with her butch dominant mothering instinct, that is also pedophilic XD!

And Bitner isn't taking much to cause her to shed a few tears, anyway, with a simple word or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Tinka 1,220,181
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min thertruth 238,099
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr tom wingo 29,632
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr OzRitz 5,299
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 16 hr Yogurt Nads 82
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web